BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192287 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133832 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : MOTIVE, according to the Oxford dictionary :
"That which induces a person to act in a certain way."
(Hope you won't consider Oxford a biased source)
Anyhow, are you trying to tell me that motives differ all over the world? C'mon. And tell you what, I'd rather see those that have killer motivations to be unarmed thank you. THAT, LRS, is why nations with gun control have fewer gun killings. You can be motivated to kill all you want, it will be that much tougher to kill if you can't get your hands on a gun. The Chinese incident where 22 Japanese students were slashed but not seriously injured, as awkwardely reported by Rogue, is the proof of the pudding. Would've been a nice massacre had he had a gun! Yet, he surely had a MOTIVE. Thank the politburo for gun control.
You truly are stupid. We have a "VIOLENCE" problem! What part of that can you not grasp? I assume now you will include all of Europe in your stats, right? You're full of it and you're apparently too dense to see beyond the surface. There is no getting rid of guns, next idea genius?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133833 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>without a motive the gun would still be sitting in the gun rack.
That's just it, nutball has a motive, out from the rack comes the gun and BANG. No gun in gun rack, guy has a motive, nobody gets killed. Thanks for making it so easy, like walking right in. You're not too good at this, are you? Do you also not measure up like your birther buddies LRS and Rush?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133834 Dec 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
And just WHAT do 'they' think 'they' will get out of it?
Just another country IS what it will be!
That is WHY they come here to START with ...
Because WE "were" Exceptional !!!
Those kinds of people ...
are RUINING our Beloved Country!!!
Yep, it's the erosion of the moral fabric of this country brought to us by third world trash.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133835 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, nutball has a motive, out from the rack comes the gun and BANG. No gun in gun rack, guy has a motive, nobody gets killed. Thanks for making it so easy, like walking right in. You're not too good at this, are you? Do you also not measure up like your birther buddies LRS and Rush?
Second row of gun rack, crossbow. Quit being stupid IF you're capable.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133837 Dec 17, 2012
LMAO!!! The NRA deleted their Facebook page and hasn't tweeted since 12/14.

RUT ROH BIRFOONS!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133838 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : MOTIVE, according to the Oxford dictionary :
"That which induces a person to act in a certain way."
(Hope you won't consider Oxford a biased source)
Anyhow, are you trying to tell me that motives differ all over the world? C'mon. And tell you what, I'd rather see those that have killer motivations to be unarmed thank you. THAT, LRS, is why nations with gun control have fewer gun killings. You can be motivated to kill all you want, it will be that much tougher to kill if you can't get your hands on a gun. The Chinese incident where 22 Japanese students were slashed but not seriously injured, as awkwardely reported by Rogue, is the proof of the pudding. Would've been a nice massacre had he had a gun! Yet, he surely had a MOTIVE. Thank the politburo for gun control.
If I wanted to trakeout a bunch of people, I sure as hell wouldn't be using a gun!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133839 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have been there. Not as long as you, I suppose, but if I add all the number of times I've been, oh, about 4 months in total.
No, no, military or not, the Japanese have always been cultured, nice, courteous cold-blooded killers. The rape and murder of Naking had nothing military about them. That was upon an order frm the govt in Tokyo.
McArthur brought them to heel, de-deified their emperor, created a democracy, unions, and emancipated women. Those measures alone burst their warrior bubble, though don't kid yourself, and not unlike the Germans, if they thought they could again wage a winning war, they would go forth unhesitatingly. The Chinese and the Vietnamese, in their dispute over those islands, are gonna find out. But thank your greatest of generals, McArthur for making Japan civil and the powerhoue it is today. And of ensuring a near-to-zero murder rate, even though they have one of the most ruthless Japanese-style mafia.
You idiot. You mean this massacre? Nothing military about it huh? Liar!

The Nanking Massacre or Nanjing Massacre, also known as the Rape of Nanking, was a mass murder and war rape that occurred during the six-week period following the Japanese capture of the city of Nanking (Nanjing), the former capital of the Republic of China, on December 13, 1937 during the Second Sino-Japanese War. During this period, hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians and disarmed soldiers were murdered by soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army.[1][2] Widespread rape and looting also occurred.[3][4] Historians and witnesses have estimated that 250,000 to 300,000 people were killed.[5] Several of the key perpetrators of the atrocities, at the time labelled as war crimes, were later tried and found guilty at the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal, and were subsequently executed. Another key perpetrator, Prince Asaka, a member of the Imperial Family, escaped prosecution by having earlier been granted immunity by the Allies.

Anyone with any dignity would disappear right now. Can we hope for as much?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133840 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were determined to kill you, hell I could beat you to death with rock, or place a bomb at your work, here ain't no good way to die.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#133841 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's the erosion of the moral fabric of this country brought to us by third world trash.
potty mouth
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133842 Dec 17, 2012
Just so you don't forget jacqazz.

Alphabetical list of countries in Europe!

A
Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
B
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bulgaria
C
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
D
Denmark
E
Estonia
F
Finland
France
G
Georgia
Germany
Greece

H
Hungary
I
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
K
Kosovo
L
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
M
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
N
The Netherlands
Norway
P
Poland
Portugal

R
Romania
Russia
S
San Marino
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
T
Turkey
U
Ukraine
United Kingdom
V
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133843 Dec 17, 2012
jacqazz, come back when you actually understand something, anything!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133844 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>wojar doesn't have that language, he would have to assume room temperature.
Somehow I knew your version if the Constitution only applied to you
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133845 Dec 17, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
potty mouth
toilet face
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133846 Dec 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
And just WHAT do 'they' think 'they' will get out of it?
Just another country IS what it will be!
That is WHY they come here to START with ...
Because WE "were" Exceptional !!!
Those kinds of people ...
are RUINING our Beloved Country!!!
where will they go to after killing the Golden Goose.
What is wrong with the Demon-Rats in the house. Ron Paul has stated, you guys introdue a bill to your liking, we will vote "Present". Now, you just can't get any better deal than that!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133847 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I knew your version if the Constitution only applied to you
LMAO!! You don't know shit, except what you are told to think!
Learn to Read

United States

#133848 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You don't know shit, except what you are told to think!
More scholarly thoughts from DufusDale.
Learn to Read

United States

#133849 Dec 17, 2012
Bad news Dufus. The college rejected your fantasy

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile2/55483052-2...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133850 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More scholarly thoughts from DufusDale.
At least the Justice is capable of producing thoughts, unlike you.
Learn to Read

United States

#133851 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>At least the Justice is capable of producing thoughts, unlike you.
More substance from RomperStomper.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133852 Dec 17, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
LMAO!!! The NRA deleted their Facebook page and hasn't tweeted since 12/14.
RUT ROH BIRFOONS!
So! Who belongs to the NRA? My guns are verywell behaved, they just lay around the house and never bark, unless they are barked at.
Now this past summer, "Old Junkyard" did growel but never barked, but had he barked, it would have prevented 3 home invasions. Hindsight is 20/20! "Old Junkyard" was on a short leach, but not now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min THE LONE WORKER 1,251,707
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min OzRitz 53,988
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Sublime1 99,902
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 7 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages