BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
117,761 - 117,780 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypothetical? Better have a word with AL. She called it rhetorical. What's strange is you will not repeat the question. You can't. Why? There IS no question. The Pravda communist said she needed a gun to protect her children from wild bears. Apart from being a totally inane and stupid statement, it was NOT a question.
WHAT was it then ???:)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

In SKorea I went to the local train station at six a.m. and when I arrived there were a half dozen drunks sleeping on benches. As I purchased my ticket, the adjacent ticket agent was dialing the telephone.
Within a few minutes the cops arrived and beat the drunks with night sticks and forced them outside. Why? They did not want a Westerner like me seeing their problems. And I can only assume the Chinese are the same way.
"See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil", naw, every country has their dark side and pretending it is not there does not address the problem.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain what your point is in posting this.
It was NOT to you, was iT?
Idiots wouldn't understand!
As "proven" by by "theoretical" question ...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then pick out only the best parts of the U.S. Your games are very transparent and childish. If you say Europe, then include all of Europe! Now, we all know why you don't want to do that. LOL
Whoa. US is a country. Europe, unless you're Sarah Palin, is not a country. And I told you why Eastern Europe is different. Everyone knows that except you, it seems. Okay, explain away Australia, NZ, Japan, Canada, South Korea etc
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks ltr ;0)
For showing this site ...
libTARDS love "vulgarity" ...
Happy to help fuel the great Birfistan obsession with any article that includes the word "homosexual"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote "The poverty rate of the United States is the lowest of any country"
Another baseless and groundless non-researched statement. You're "throwing it out there" again to feed your birhter ilk's insatiable appetite for self-agrandissement. How juvenile. You are NOT the country with the lowest poverty rate. No country with a population of over 300 million, the 3rd largest in the world, with varying levels of riches, classes, ethnicities etc can boast of the lowest poverty rage of any country. Give us some numbers to prove that, Rogue. Believable numbers, not WND.com numbers please.
You mean like one of YOUR looney-tooney-lefty sources? Now let's take this source which states the U.S. is #123 out of 157. In other words they are saying that Serbia,#142, has a lower poverty rate than the U.S.?

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Several points again. You did not address one of my points. We are not playing dodge ball here. Again, you brought up Mitts Romney, Oprah Winfrey and Barrack Obama so when did they get taken off welfare!!!
Next, the is no life time limit on welfare for children and nothing about state welfare system.
As far as smart phones, I can afford them by those two on welfare can not can not. I chose not to own a "smart" phone for the reasons I listed above. I am tired as a tax payer for paying for everything any poor person says they need!
The poverty rate of the United States is the lowest of any country. Just because we say they are in poverty, doesn't mean they are. In most countries our poor are actually rich!
You have no points Rogue, you simply make unsupported statements. I never said Mitt Romney or anyone else was on welfare. First off Lenore Romney said George Romney benefited from welfare not Mitt.

My point by mentioning George, Obama and Oprah was to suggest that a support net for one down on his luck is totally unrelated to your fantasy of an institutionalized plantation where everyone sits watching their 60, playing with their iPod and drinking Bud light.

To your second point to even suggest that kids get put off welfare because you assume that’s where your tax dollars are being directed is laughable; especially in light of the fact that twice as much is being spent on corporate welfare.
http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending...

Had Romney got elected your tax dollars would have probably went in his pocket since he more than likely don’t pay any.

BTW, it was Oprah and Obama’s mother’s who were on welfare just as George and his family according to Lenore. Obviously neither was institutionalized by it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Incidentally, the US is far from the country with the lowest poverty rate. Another one of your fallacies Rogue?
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
jacqie, you don't mind a study from Harvard do you?
http://theacru.org/acru/harvard_study_gun_con...
I've long known about that report. It's one man's/woman's opinion, which I respect. They, however, speak for themselves, not Harvard. And their findings go against all other statistics, some of which I've presented here. Also, this report, by two persons, and respectable ones at that, were of them, as I said, not Harvard's, is pounced upon by the "American Civil Rights Union", an ultra-right-wing organisations founded by Reagan cronies and probably closely affiliated to, you guessed it, the NRA.

But, that's fine, it's a study and worth considering. But the very idea that more guns in the hands of citizens does not lead to more killings is a non-starter.

Do you also mind a study from Harvard school of public health, which totally contradicts the study heralded by the ACRU :

Harvard Injury Control Research Center

Homicide

1. Where there are more guns there is more homicide (literature review).

Our review of the academic literature found that a broad array of evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for homicide, both in the United States and across high-income countries. Case-control studies, ecological time-series and cross-sectional studies indicate that in homes, cities, states and regions in the US, where there are more guns, both men and women are at higher risk for homicide, particularly firearm homicide.

Hepburn, Lisa; Hemenway, David. Firearm availability and homicide: A review of the literature. Aggression and Violent Behavior: A Review Journal. 2004; 9:417-40.

2. Across high-income nations, more guns = more homicide.

We analyzed the relationship between homicide and gun availability using data from 26 developed countries from the early 1990s. We found that across developed countries, where guns are more available, there are more homicides. These results often hold even when the United States is excluded.

Hemenway, David; Miller, Matthew. Firearm availability and homicide rates across 26 high income countries. Journal of Trauma. 2000; 49:985-88.

3. Across states, more guns = more homicide

Using a validated proxy for firearm ownership, we analyzed the relationship between firearm availability and homicide across 50 states over a ten year period (1988-1997).

After controlling for poverty and urbanization, for every age group, people in states with many guns have elevated rates of homicide, particularly firearm homicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Household firearm ownership levels and homicide rates across U.S. regions and states, 1988-1997. American Journal of Public Health. 2002: 92:1988-1993.

4. Across states, more guns = more homicide (2)

Using survey data on rates of household gun ownership, we examined the association between gun availability and homicide across states, 2001-2003. We found that states with higher levels of household gun ownership had higher rates of firearm homicide and overall homicide. This relationship held for both genders and all age groups, after accounting for rates of aggravated assault, robbery, unemployment, urbanization, alcohol consumption, and resource deprivation (e.g., poverty). There was no association between gun prevalence and non-firearm homicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. State-level homicide victimization rates in the U.S. in relation to survey measures of household firearm ownership, 2001-2003. Social Science and Medicine. 2007; 64:656-64.

www.hsph.harvard.edu
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is feigning a concussion to avoid testifying about Benghazi in my opinion.
Your opinion is based on hate, lies, and right-wing phantasms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, court-martial Hillary Clinton. Who're you gonna court martial for 6,500 Afghanistan and Iraq US military deaths? May I suggest GWB., VP Cheney, close advisor Rove, Powell, Rumsfeld, Rice. We can start with those. And forget Hillary, she's small fry compared to these guys.
I am sure some of those deaths resulted in courts-martial for dereliction of duty. Putting people in harms way is one thing but ignoring a threat is dereliction of duty!
About twenty years ago a Marine unit was in the Mohave Desert and the unit commander left one marine to direct traffic at a dirt road intersection ..... and the forgot about him. The next day they realized he was absent absent and sent out a search party. They found him dead of heat exposure. That commander was court martialed.
Now, let us say there was this F/A-18 shot down during the Persian Gulf War, 1991, and no one looked for him. And years later they found his remains? His ETL never went off and they had a vast area to search. Well, that happened and in .... 2009. But that was war and no one was derelict in their duty and no one was court-matialed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Speicher
Sorry, Hillary received numerous reports and no only did she not increase security at Benghazi but SHE actually reduced it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The mass media's morbid fascination with death and destruction is at least partially to blame for some of these senseless tragedies.
That being said, I'm not really following the story.
loose
I agree. More nuts are reading and watching this, getting ideas.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like reading the Bible makes YOU a Christian! BIGOT!
I've read the bible in its entirety, old and new, acts, St Paul's epistles, the Koran, parts of the talmud and Krishna Murti. He makes more sense than all of the aforementioned put together.

When I write Bible passages AS IS that you don't like, you accuse me of being an atheist. Rogue, what HAVE you read?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron last week: teachers are evil scum suckers that cannot be trusted to teach ANYTHING.
Rogue Moron this week: WE NEED TEACHERS TO HAVE GUNS.
Typical schizophrenic hypocrisy with a huge dollop of stupidity taboot.
Oh man, that's a good one. Kudos. Waiting for Rogue's reply as it's strange he would want to arm "evil scum suckers that cannot be trusted to teach ANYTHING".
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to help fuel the great Birfistan obsession with any article that includes the word "homosexual"
I "do NOT" SEE the word ..."homosexual"... in THIS article ...
Do "you" ????

``````````
Sexually explicit rants cost Fitzgerald spokeswoman her -job-
<--<<[THIS is WHAT caught MY attention]
By Jeremy Wallace, Herald-Tribune / Monday, October 1, 2012

Ana Maria Rosato

Sarasota Democrat Keith Fitzgerald’s new communications director didn’t last a week.

Fitzgerald announced Monday that newly hired Ana Maria Rosato is no longer working for his congressional campaign after discovering she had written scathing blog posts in the last year that question why “Republicans Hate Sex,” declares that Republicans are the party of rape, and another that criticizes the Pope and his “pious pedophilic protecting priests.”

Rosato created a blog called SassyPoliticalInsights.com , that has posts going back to April, where she often uses crude language and strongly sexual content to criticize Republicans and Tea Party supporters.

“With my New Orleans-cultured sarcasm and wit, I take extraordinary pleasure ripping through these neo-confederate, knuckle-draggin’ misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, union-bashing, child-hating Tea Party Republican Neanderthals,” Rosato writes on the website.

Fitzgerald would not comment directly on the website.

“She is no longer with the campaign,” Fitzgerald said of Rosato.

In an interview Monday, Rosato said she resigned because she didn’t want the blog to become an issue that would distract Fitzgerald’s campaign away from taking on U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan, R-Longboat Key.

Still Rosato said she is not apologizing for any of her blog posts.

“Yea I stand by it,” Rosato said of the blog.

Rosato compares the site to strong and spicy food.

Rosato, who previously worked for former U.S. Rep. Gene Taylor, D-Miss., started working for Fitzgerald on Thursday after being recommended by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

http://politics.heraldtribune.com/2012/10/01/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fraud? Is he pretending not to be a "semi-white guy"?
Well, "Learn to Read", it's like this. Rogue is torn, he doesn't know which one he should hate more, a "semi-white guy" or a "semi black guy". Oh, he hates them both, but his biggest problem is, which one does he hate the most? Only a council of birthers can solve this most-crucial of problems.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, your source which is a looney-tooney-lefty site, how many MURDERS have been made with 50 Cal. BMG rifles?
http://www.vpc.org/snipercrime.htm
You do know there are many other 50 Cal. cartridges even though you are clueless to what 50 caliber means. For example, do you know what the diameter of a 50 Ca' BMG bullet is?
Totally whacky response. Relevance, please? Do you think those kids and teachers knew what kind of bullets was tearing them apart and killing them? BTW, I know what 50 calibre is. But who cares?

Scenario for Rogue, as childish and comprehensible as possible:

Soon-to-be-victim : Is that a 45 Colt you're aiming at me?
Soon-to-be killer : No, dummy, it's a 50 calibre with BMG bullets;
Victim : Oh,thank you,now at least I know what I'm gonna die from; Killer : You're most welcome

BANG
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I "do NOT" SEE the word ..."homosexual"... in THIS article ...
Do "you" ????

``````````
Sexually explicit rants cost Fitzgerald spokeswoman her -job-
<--<<[THIS is WHAT caught MY attention]
By Jeremy Wallace, Herald-Tribune / Monday, October 1, 2012

Ana Maria Rosato

Sarasota Democrat Keith FitzgeraldÂ’s new communications director didnÂ’t last a week.

Fitzgerald announced Monday that newly hired Ana Maria Rosato is no longer working for his congressional campaign after discovering she had written scathing blog posts in the last year that question why “Republicans Hate Sex,” declares that Republicans are the party of rape, and another that criticizes the Pope and his “pious pedophilic protecting priests.”

Rosato created a blog called SassyPoliticalInsights.com , that has posts going back to April, where she often uses crude language and strongly sexual content to criticize Republicans and Tea Party supporters.

“With my New Orleans-cultured sarcasm and wit, I take extraordinary pleasure ripping through these neo-confederate, knuckle-draggin’ misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, union-bashing, child-hating Tea Party Republican Neanderthals,” Rosato writes on the website.

Fitzgerald would not comment directly on the website.

“She is no longer with the campaign,” Fitzgerald said of Rosato.

In an interview Monday, Rosato said she resigned because she didnÂ’t want the blog to become an issue that would distract FitzgeraldÂ’s campaign away from taking on U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan, R-Longboat Key.

Still Rosato said she is not apologizing for any of her blog posts.

“Yea I stand by it,” Rosato said of the blog.

Rosato compares the site to strong and spicy food.

Rosato, who previously worked for former U.S. Rep. Gene Taylor, D-Miss., started working for Fitzgerald on Thursday after being recommended by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

http://politics.heraldtribune.com/2012/10/01/...
Apologies homophobic Birfoon. Glad to see that "homosexual" isn't what caught your eye
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is feigning a concussion to avoid testifying about Benghazi in my opinion.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not, and cannot be, "avoiding." It is only delay. She can testify when she recovers.
He and Rogue and assorted birthers said the same thing when Gen. David Petraeus resigned, that he would not testify. He did. Did our birthers ever come back and admit they were wrong? Ha ha, I'm still waiting.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Well, "Learn to Read", it's like this. Rogue is torn, he doesn't know which one he should hate more, a "semi-white guy" or a "semi black guy". Oh, he hates them both, but his biggest problem is, which one does he hate the most? Only a council of birthers can solve this most-crucial of problems.
Rouge also hates the movie "Semi-tough". He's deathly afraid of what the other half may be
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, Libtardian Logic at it's finest!
Teacher Asks 13 Year Old Students to Write Suicide Notes; posted on December 14, 2012 by Da Tagliare
But one teacher in Montmoreau-Saint-Cybard, France decided that wasn’t his/her role. Instead, the teacher gave the following assignment to a class of 13 year olds:
“You’ve just turned 18 and have decided to end your life. Your decision appears irrevocable. As a final effort, you decide to explain the reasons for your act. In setting out your self-portrait, you describe all the disgust you feel for yourself. Your text must bring up certain events in your life at the root of this feeling.”
One student’s suicide note was not specific enough for the teacher. When parents saw the assignment, they were outraged and contacted the school saying:
“We are horrified that this type of topic should be proposed to children between 13 and 14 years old.”
The teacher has been denounced by local, regional and national education officials. Jean-Marie Renault, a local school official said:
“Telling a pupil that he is about to end his life and that he must recount it appears troubling to us.”
Genevičve Fioraso, France’s higher education minister also commented saying:
“If the topic was launched in this way, without accompaniment, without context, it’s dangerous.”
At the moment, the teacher is on suspension. But ironically, a number of the students claim the teacher is one of their favorites and don’t want to see him punished for the assignment and some of the parents have said they want to see him return to the classroom. One parent went so far as to say:
“Suicide is part of daily life. Perhaps the teacher wished to raise their awareness of the issue.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8539/teacher-ask...
One isolated case, and you had to go to France too. Incidentally, teacher has been suspended. The Minister said it's dangerous...

Oh, Rogue, did you not write that ALL teachers should be armed? You've got to be clearer about this. You point this one out and were saying not long ago what scum they are. Sure you want to arm them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,627
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 30 min TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters