BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239405 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133882 Dec 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And Newtown is in a National park in the Great Smokey Mountains? Whether there are bears in a National park has nothing to so with every Tom, Dick, and Harry toting assault weapons. There have been so many fatalities due to gun violence and how many children killed by attacking lions tigers and bears? Get real.
It does if you had kept up. Not unusual to see you severely lagging behind though. Always bringing up the rear! Try not to excite yourself because I used the word "rear". Troll
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133883 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It does if you had kept up. Not unusual to see you severely lagging behind though. Always bringing up the rear! Try not to excite yourself because I used the word "rear". Troll
I mean professor dem! LMAO!! Idiot.
Justice Dale

United States

#133884 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know it means - and what every Court in the land knows it means - for purposes of citizenship - is that all children born in the United States (with the exception of children of diplomats and enemy combatants) are born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and are therefore natural born citizens. And I know that no matter how many times Dale clicks his heels together and insists "they're not subject to, they're not subject to" this is and will continue to be the law in the US.
I also know that the US never has and never will allow the laws of another country to determine who is or is not a US citizen (see for ex the issues that led - in part - to the war of 1812)
Finally - I know that only in Birfistan is pasting in a list of countries (over and over and over) or posting such gems as "you don't know shat" or "toilet face" considered "producing thought"
Blather on Dale - just don't forget to click those heels
wrong!! Sorry, we can not prevent who are citizens of another country, especially when their fathers haven't any connections to this country, they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this is only a right that a citizen has.
The US Government can not strip a citizenship from anyone unless requested by that individual, then they belong to the US.
What every court has fails to understand, the USSC can't change the US Constitution, the 14th has not changed since its ratification in 1868.
We have been told a lie long enough, Wong Kim Ark v US, was the biggest lie ever forced up our judicial system. Not one time did it fully explain the meaning of "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof"! The jurisdiction over this Republic is the US Constitution, yes we are a Constitutional Republic, without this you are left with 50 separate nation, it is the law that binds us into one, the United States of America.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133885 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, nutball has a motive, out from the rack comes the gun and BANG. No gun in gun rack, guy has a motive, nobody gets killed. Thanks for making it so easy, like walking right in. You're not too good at this, are you? Do you also not measure up like your birther buddies LRS and Rush?
Hi Cindy! LMAO ID 10T Error
Justice Dale

United States

#133886 Dec 17, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Constitution is indeed the highest law in the USA, the rule of law, and the US Constitution never says that a person has to have two citizen parents in order to become president. It simply says that a person must be a Natural Born US citizen, and the meaning of Natural Born Citizen has been ruled by the Wong Kim Ark case to come from the common law and refer to the place of birth, and that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US citizen.
not one ounce of common law was used in the design of the citizenship clause of the 14th amendment.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133887 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>wrong!! Sorry, we can not prevent who are citizens of another country, especially when their fathers haven't any connections to this country, they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this is only a right that a citizen has.
The US Government can not strip a citizenship from anyone unless requested by that individual, then they belong to the US.
What every court has fails to understand, the USSC can't change the US Constitution, the 14th has not changed since its ratification in 1868.
We have been told a lie long enough, Wong Kim Ark v US, was the biggest lie ever forced up our judicial system. Not one time did it fully explain the meaning of "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof"! The jurisdiction over this Republic is the US Constitution, yes we are a Constitutional Republic, without this you are left with 50 separate nation, it is the law that binds us into one, the United States of America.
Justice, the buttflaps on this thread are trolls. They are only here to agitate, no other reason at all. Give them nothing but BS. That's all they deserve.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133888 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Marxist!! Dummy!!
I checked and checked. No marxism in the constitution. Oh,Marx wasn't born when the Constitution was drafted. What else you got?
Justice Dale

United States

#133889 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice, the buttflaps on this thread are trolls. They are only here to agitate, no other reason at all. Give them nothing but BS. That's all they deserve.
Got to rub their noses in it occasionally and they know it.
Justice Dale

United States

#133890 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked and checked. No marxism in the constitution. Oh,Marx wasn't born when the Constitution was drafted. What else you got?
Correct! There isn't any marxism in the constitution, just capitalism. The state doesn't own our property.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133891 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you issued two worthless checks, huh? Canada is full of Marxism.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#133892 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be departing long before real Americans. Count on it pansy pollock!

So.."Real Americans"..... do not accept the results of elections.

Then: "Real Americans" are anarchists...

Good to know....
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133893 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. You mean this massacre? Nothing military about it huh? Liar!
The Nanking Massacre or Nanjing Massacre, also known as the Rape of Nanking, was a mass murder and war rape that occurred during the six-week period following the Japanese capture of the city of Nanking (Nanjing), the former capital of the Republic of China, on December 13, 1937 during the Second Sino-Japanese War. During this period, hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians and disarmed soldiers were murdered by soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army.[1][2] Widespread rape and looting also occurred.[3][4] Historians and witnesses have estimated that 250,000 to 300,000 people were killed.[5] Several of the key perpetrators of the atrocities, at the time labelled as war crimes, were later tried and found guilty at the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal, and were subsequently executed. Another key perpetrator, Prince Asaka, a member of the Imperial Family, escaped prosecution by having earlier been granted immunity by the Allies.
Anyone with any dignity would disappear right now. Can we hope for as much?
You are giving me a lesson on the sino-japanese war? YOU? You just posted a cut-and-paste plagiarized article. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre . Oh, you forgot to attribute it. I see. Suuuuuure. You speak of dignity, oh plagiarizer? Have you no shame, no pride? Stealing intellectual property? And not the first time. Dignity you say? All I've given you here is straight from my noggin, haven't had to do any research, I know all this stuff. And when I do refer to articles, any article, I ALWAYS attribute it. You have no clue. Rape of Nanking was Japanese honour? In Japan itself, the way they treated their serfs, their women, their workers, prior to McArthur, you find that honourable? The unannouced attack on Pearl Harbor, you find that honourable? You attribute all this to the military, the Japanese "motivation" (a word you favour but do not understand).

Incidentally, how long were YOU in Japan?
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133894 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Damn!! I would like to see his mommy! Bet she has some big boobies!
And so goes distinguished birther justice Dale with his eloquent prose.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133895 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct! There isn't any marxism in the constitution, just capitalism. The state doesn't own our property.
Please, please indicate the word "capitalism" to me in the Constitution, in the 14th.Please.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133896 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you issued two worthless checks, huh? Canada is full of Marxism.
Relevance? Incidentally, he's not in our constitution either.
Justice Dale

United States

#133897 Dec 17, 2012
t clms wrote:
<quoted text>..
Good to know....
Real Americans are a mixture of anarchists and capitalist! It will be really hard to change the Spirit of 1776.
Y'all want gun control and higher taxes, good come and get'em.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133898 Dec 17, 2012
t clms wrote:
<quoted text>..
Good to know....
Bye bye, you sweet little thing you.
Justice Dale

United States

#133899 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And so goes distinguished birther justice Dale with his eloquent prose.
Thank you!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#133900 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please indicate the word "capitalism" to me in the Constitution, in the 14th.Please.
how do you get life, liberty and property.
TeaPartyWoman

Cedar Rapids, IA

#133901 Dec 17, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now follow the link and go donate Mr. Liars.
You donated to Wikipedia?
You're a dumb dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,508,786
News Ex-Ukrainian finance minister, originally from ... 2 hr Trump is the man 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 hr SweLL GirL 10,497
Obama has LEAK under sink. Fri TROY the Plumber 36
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages