BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194837 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133751 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Well, "Learn to Read", it's like this. Rogue is torn, he doesn't know which one he should hate more, a "semi-white guy" or a "semi black guy". Oh, he hates them both, but his biggest problem is, which one does he hate the most? Only a council of birthers can solve this most-crucial of problems.
Rouge also hates the movie "Semi-tough". He's deathly afraid of what the other half may be
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133752 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, Libtardian Logic at it's finest!
Teacher Asks 13 Year Old Students to Write Suicide Notes; posted on December 14, 2012 by Da Tagliare
But one teacher in Montmoreau-Saint-Cybard, France decided that wasn’t his/her role. Instead, the teacher gave the following assignment to a class of 13 year olds:
“You’ve just turned 18 and have decided to end your life. Your decision appears irrevocable. As a final effort, you decide to explain the reasons for your act. In setting out your self-portrait, you describe all the disgust you feel for yourself. Your text must bring up certain events in your life at the root of this feeling.”
One student’s suicide note was not specific enough for the teacher. When parents saw the assignment, they were outraged and contacted the school saying:
“We are horrified that this type of topic should be proposed to children between 13 and 14 years old.”
The teacher has been denounced by local, regional and national education officials. Jean-Marie Renault, a local school official said:
“Telling a pupil that he is about to end his life and that he must recount it appears troubling to us.”
Genevičve Fioraso, France’s higher education minister also commented saying:
“If the topic was launched in this way, without accompaniment, without context, it’s dangerous.”
At the moment, the teacher is on suspension. But ironically, a number of the students claim the teacher is one of their favorites and don’t want to see him punished for the assignment and some of the parents have said they want to see him return to the classroom. One parent went so far as to say:
“Suicide is part of daily life. Perhaps the teacher wished to raise their awareness of the issue.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8539/teacher-ask...
One isolated case, and you had to go to France too. Incidentally, teacher has been suspended. The Minister said it's dangerous...

Oh, Rogue, did you not write that ALL teachers should be armed? You've got to be clearer about this. You point this one out and were saying not long ago what scum they are. Sure you want to arm them?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133753 Dec 17, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you gonna steal this moniker too?
What better way to protect students against these senseless and horrible shootings than to have it known to would-be killers that they will be shot on-site for illegally discharging a weapon on school property?
You need armed personnel in the schools to accomplish this.
But but he called the teachers "evil scum suckers " Should we, in your opinion , arm "evil scum suckers "?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133754 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
People like Jacques thinks that if a weapon is found at a crime scene, it was part of the crime.
http://www.vpc.org/snipercrime.htm
Well, I never said that. Never wrote that. But, what the hell, let's go along with this. You mean the weapons found in the school at the crime scene were not the ones used? Ooooookay.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133755 Dec 17, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no points Rogue, you simply make unsupported statements. I never said Mitt Romney or anyone else was on welfare. First off Lenore Romney said George Romney benefited from welfare not Mitt.
My point by mentioning George, Obama and Oprah was to suggest that a support net for one down on his luck is totally unrelated to your fantasy of an institutionalized plantation where everyone sits watching their 60, playing with their iPod and drinking Bud light.
To your second point to even suggest that kids get put off welfare because you assume that’s where your tax dollars are being directed is laughable; especially in light of the fact that twice as much is being spent on corporate welfare.
http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending...
Had Romney got elected your tax dollars would have probably went in his pocket since he more than likely don’t pay any.
BTW, it was Oprah and Obama’s mother’s who were on welfare just as George and his family according to Lenore. Obviously neither was institutionalized by it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_DgB3WASwXAXX
Incidentally, the US is far from the country with the lowest poverty rate. Another one of your fallacies Rogue?
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx...
Okay, I'll bite. Where have I ever said I support corporate welfare? Not only have I never, I have condemned the policy. I want all subsidies to be ended.
Now, I do have one point and that all businesses must be treated equally. Nothing for anyone. Why does the ethanol people get out of only major tax breaks but they also get grants and subsidies whereas the petroleum people get forced all kinds of superficialrestrictions.
An example of ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel for HIGHWAY vehicles but trains, far tractors and other non-highway vehicles can use high sulfur diesel fuel. And jet fuel and heating oil, which are in the same basic fuel blend, have no sulfur restrictions. Oh, I know, diesel trucks are evil.
But if diesel trucks are so polluting, why are diesel truck drivers not falling over dead at higher rates than farmers, rail road engineers, etc.

Location hidden

#133756 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One isolated case, and you had to go to France too. Incidentally, teacher has been suspended. The Minister said it's dangerous...
Oh, Rogue, did you not write that ALL teachers should be armed? You've got to be clearer about this. You point this one out and were saying not long ago what scum they are. Sure you want to arm them?
There you go again putting words in my mouth. I never said ALL teachers. And I have never said ALL of any group. If they can pass a concealed carry permit requirements, they should be able to carry them in schools.
Oh, can you show me a any cases of anyone with a concealed carry permit that has been convicted of murder?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133757 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is feigning a concussion to avoid testifying about Benghazi in my opinion.
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, if you remember during the White Water investigation, he did not remember anything. So now she has an excuse not to remember anything about Ben Ghasy!
Er, Rogue , while we are at it, what about your prediction, when Gen Petraeus resigned as director of the CIA, that he would not testify? He did. Comment?

Oh, and again, we are talking about testifying or not testifying here now.Ŕnd about HILLARY Clinton, not BILL Clinton. And HE testified. You may not have liked his answers, but he testified. So, tell us, how is this relevant and why are you bringing it up? Did Bill have a concussion? I admit I don't have your burgeoning imagination, did not think she'd use that as an excuse to testify she did not remember.

Location hidden

#133758 Dec 17, 2012
But Libtards will not accept this as it is a Fox News article.

Texas School District Will Let Teachers Carry Guns
Published August 15, 2008; FoxNews.com

A tiny Texas school district may be the first in the nation to pass a law specifically allowing teachers and staff to pack heat when classes begin later this month.
Trustees at the Harrold Independent School District approved a district policy change last October so employees can carry concealed firearms to deter and protect against school shootings, provided the gun-toting teachers follow certain requirements.
Superintendent David Thweatt told FOXNews.com the policy was initiated because of safety concerns.
"We have had employees assaulted before by people in the last several years," Thweatt said. "I think that safety is big concern. We are seeing a lot of anger in society."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404721,00...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133759 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Washington D.C. is the worst. "In the North where, coincidentally, yes, "all" have citizens with a much higher level of education"? Really? You don't like the South, so what? Who cares what you like? Not I. Next time you choose to use Europe as a comparison make sure and get ALL European data, not just a selection of certain ones. Your thinking that "tougher gun laws" will deter violence is simply wrong. Quit posting skewed numbers! If you're ever ready to discuss the real "causes" let me know. Until then I'll consider your posts as BS.
--Wrong. I like the south. Matter of fact, I like everywhere I've ever been;
-Tell us, tell me, am I right about Louisiana having the highest rate of homicides peer 100,000? Can you contest these figures?;
-I pointed out the lowest murder rate states. I said they were all in the north. I did not say they included Washington DC;
-I pointed out the differences betweent the "two" Europes in the 2nd post on the subject;
-You have no comments on South Korea, Japan, Canada, Australia, NZ, and so many others' much lower crime rates?

Location hidden

#133760 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue , while we are at it, what about your prediction, when Gen Petraeus resigned as director of the CIA, that he would not testify? He did. Comment?
Oh, and again, we are talking about testifying or not testifying here now.Ŕnd about HILLARY Clinton, not BILL Clinton. And HE testified. You may not have liked his answers, but he testified. So, tell us, how is this relevant and why are you bringing it up? Did Bill have a concussion? I admit I don't have your burgeoning imagination, did not think she'd use that as an excuse to testify she did not remember.
It was not a prediction. Gen. Patraeus said he would not testify!!!

Mike Morell to testify instead of David Petraeus on Benghazi

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...

Now, why do you keep fabricating things I say (or did not say). Do you have a problem with reality?(Twilight Zone music played by crickets)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Boston, MA

#133761 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the map of "EUROPEAN" countries brainchild.
Still have not figured not that Scotland is not Europe but rather a small part of Europe?
Duh!
wojar wrote:
Sorry loser, you said Europe, not Scotland which is part of one country in Europe.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133762 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It was LBJ and Carter that emptied the mental hospitals but since it was Reagan who closed empty mental hospitals you Libtards blame REAGAN.
You Libtards need to look in the mirror really hard as YOU are the ones to blame for the shootings a Tuscon, Aurora and Newtown, CN!
<quoted text>
Pardon me, but it was LBJ and Jimmy Carter that let all the "patients" out. All Ronald Reagan did was closed hospitals that were no longer being used.
I think it is you have no idea what you are talking about. It is you Libtards that would institutionalize a Conservative who said he was prepared to defend himelf while ignoring people like The New Black Panther Party members who said they want to kill people!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p50qHzC01E0XX
And solicited the murder or kidnapping of a citizen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
But you Libtards see knothing rong with this!
theer is something horribly wrong with you. When did I ever write that "it was or was not LBJ and Jimmy Carter that let all the "patients" out and that all Ronald Reagan did was close hospitals that were no longer being used."

It doesn't matter who did it, LBJ, Carter or Reagan. It was a good move. We did the same here. At first, I thought it was an insane move, lobbied against it. I was wrong, it was an excellent initiative and restored much human dignity for the special needs people you cruelly call "tards". You, and again you, do this repeatedly, you cite a unique case, like institutionalizing this conservative. Sure, that may be wrong, but what in hell does it have to do with "emptying mental hospitals?". You are constantly irrelevant, always beside or off the subject.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133763 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, try and use you Libtardian Logic. If the shooters at Tuscon, AZ, Aurora, CO and Newtown, CT were in mental hospitals, wood those shoots have happened? But, oh no, in your sick mind only Conservatives should in institutionalized!!!
Had any of them ever exhibited killer instincts? Had any of them ever been institutionalized? I think that one of them may have been seeing a psychologist, not sure. Any others? Do you think these mental hospital only had killers and probable killers in there? Ever visited one of those? I have. More than once. I didn't see any killers, but I saw people trapped between 4 walls who were very unhappy. I've now seen them in day care centres. Did last week as a matter of fact. The difference. Oh, no killers among them . So sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133764 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, to people like Jacques, they think all the Brits agree with the U.K.'s no hand gun laws.
English Warning "Our Gun Ban caused 40% jump in Gun Crime" DONT GI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZTyCD2n6HAQXX
Tell us about the UK's gun ownsership, for example, number of guns per Brit. Then tell us about the Brit gun killing rate per 100,000, Rogue. Then compare those two figures with yours and come back to me.

Location hidden

#133765 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no knowledge of Bill Clinton having to testify about Benghazi but both he and Hillary testified about Whitewater.

Hillary Clinton Denies Knowing Details of Whitewater Venture / First lady's testimony shown on videotape at McDougal trial
Los Angeles Times
Published 4:00 am, Wednesday, March 17, 1999

1999-03-17 04:00:00 PDT Little Rock, Ark.-- Jurors in Susan McDougal's contempt trial heard from a surprise witness yesterday, as Hillary Rodham Clinton testified in a videotaped deposition that she and the president had virtually no active role in the infamous Whitewater land venture.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Hill...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133766 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not a prediction. Gen. Patraeus said he would not testify!!!
Mike Morell to testify instead of David Petraeus on Benghazi
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
Now, why do you keep fabricating things I say (or did not say). Do you have a problem with reality?(Twilight Zone music played by crickets)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XVSRm80WzZkXX
You wrote he would not testify, claiming his resignation had been forced by Obama so he would not have to testify. It doesn't matter where you got it, you wrote. Why deny it? And Rogue, always quote facts, and if it's speculation, which is fine, say it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Boston, MA

#133767 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as "ONE" of you flappers answers that all too scary hypothetical question posed by AL. BTW, I used to shoot skeet all the time! Still not looking at the "cause" huh? Figures.
Scary? I'm still laughing.

What if a herd of rabid elephants is charging your child? Is that scarier?

LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133768 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no knowledge of Bill Clinton having to testify about Benghazi but both he and Hillary testified about Whitewater.
Hillary Clinton Denies Knowing Details of Whitewater Venture / First lady's testimony shown on videotape at McDougal trial
Los Angeles Times
Published 4:00 am, Wednesday, March 17, 1999
1999-03-17 04:00:00 PDT Little Rock, Ark.-- Jurors in Susan McDougal's contempt trial heard from a surprise witness yesterday, as Hillary Rodham Clinton testified in a videotaped deposition that she and the president had virtually no active role in the infamous Whitewater land venture.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Hill...
Your first sentence makes no sense

Ah, you said in your last post that Bill Cliton,or Hillary, who cares, "did not have a recollection or forgot or did not remember". Whatever. Now, according to your above post, they "denied" ... NOT the same thing as not remembering, Rogue. YOU are the one who constantly does not remember this or that. You are a professional "twister in the wind", trying to avoid acknowledging all your fabrications, inventions and propaganda. Notice I did not say "lies" because I really don't think you lie. You fabricate, invent, imagine. Who needs to lie?

Location hidden

#133769 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, try and use you Libtardian Logic. If the shooters at Tuscon, AZ, Aurora, CO and Newtown, CT were in mental hospitals, wood those shoots have happened? But, oh no, in your sick mind only Conservatives should in institutionalized!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Had any of them ever exhibited killer instincts? Had any of them ever been institutionalized? I think that one of them may have been seeing a psychologist, not sure. Any others? Do you think these mental hospital only had killers and probable killers in there? Ever visited one of those? I have. More than once. I didn't see any killers, but I saw people trapped between 4 walls who were very unhappy. I've now seen them in day care centres. Did last week as a matter of fact. The difference. Oh, no killers among them . So sorry.
Oh I know, if a Liberal is screwy in the head, that is okay. But if a Conservatives states is is willing to defend himself, he is crazy and needs to be sent to a mental hospital???

22 August 2012 14:10
Former Marine Held in Psychiatric Hospital Over Facebook Posts Questioning Govt.; by Michael Tennant
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu...

You Idiotards ignore looney-lefties yet if a Conservative says anything you don't like, he needs to be put away.
Again, 6,700 Occupiers have been arrested in the past year compared to just a hand full of TEA Partiers and you still can't see who the problems are!!! You are one sick puppy!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133770 Dec 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Scary? I'm still laughing.
What if a herd of rabid elephants is charging your child? Is that scarier?
LOL
I've always carried one of those special elephant rifles with me while living here in Ottawa. My brother always thought that was strange, but never had the courage to quesion me on it (Who would have the guts to question ANYone toting a powerful elephant rifle around town?)

Brother : "Jacques, why do you carry that elephant gun around with you? How effective can that be? There are no elephants here in the middle of the city"

Jacques : "See?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who want my boobs 1 min treatmelikeshakew... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min CHARON 1,265,113
abby8-4-15 2 hr Kuuipo 13
amy 8-4 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 7 hr mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Red_Forman 6,264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages