BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133679 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A politician lied? Alert the media!
A fraud? Sorry - you can repeat your fantasy all you want it just points out how pathetic you are.
Not the President? Glad to hear you've self deported
Why? They don't care unless it is a Republican.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133681 Dec 17, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is feigning a concussion to avoid testifying about Benghazi in my opinion.
Of course she is. She lies just like Bill.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133682 Dec 17, 2012
Flappers aren't worth the time of day! The lowest of the low without doubt.
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

#133683 Dec 17, 2012
Bad news Birfoons - the Constitutionally mandated process marches on

http://politics.heraldtribune.com/2012/12/16/...
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

#133684 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>Why? They don't care unless it is a Republican.
And Birfoons don't care unless it is a semi-black man with a funny name
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

#133685 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>And never did, huh?
About Birfoon opinion? Nope
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133686 Dec 17, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just donated my hard earned money to Wikipedia so your lazy ass could use it free Rogue. How about you donate a few bucks?
Dear Poppo,
Thank you for donating to the Wikimedia Foundation. You are wonderful!
It's easy to ignore our fundraising banners, and I'm really glad you didn't. This is how Wikipedia pays its bills --- people like you giving us money, so we can keep the site freely available for everyone around the world.
People tell me they donate to Wikipedia because they find it useful, and they trust it because even though it's not perfect, they know it's written for them. Wikipedia isn’t meant to advance somebody's PR agenda or push a particular ideology, or to persuade you to believe something that's not true. We aim to tell the truth, and we can do that because of you. The fact that you fund the site keeps us independent and able to deliver what you need and want from Wikipedia. Exactly as it should be.
You should know: your donation isn’t just covering your own costs. The average donor is paying for his or her own use of Wikipedia, plus the costs of hundreds of other people. Your donation keeps Wikipedia available for an ambitious kid in Bangalore who’s teaching herself computer programming. A middle-aged homemaker in Vienna who’s just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. A novelist researching 1850s Britain. A 10-year-old in San Salvador who’s just discovered Carl Sagan.
On behalf of those people, and the half-billion other readers of Wikipedia and its sister sites and projects, I thank you for joining us in our effort to make the sum of all human knowledge available for everyone. Your donation makes the world a better place. Thank you.
Most people don't know Wikipedia's run by a non-profit. Please consider sharing this e-mail with a few of your friends to encourage them to donate too. And if you're interested, you should try adding some new information to Wikipedia. If you see a typo or other small mistake, please fix it, and if you find something missing, please add it. There are resources here that can help you get started. Don't worry about making a mistake: that's normal when people first start editing and if it happens, other Wikipedians will be happy to fix it for you.
I appreciate your trust in us, and I promise you we'll use your money well.
Thanks,
Sue
Sue Gardner
Executive Director,
Wikimedia Foundation
https://donate.wikimedia.org
What's up Poopoo, I see you are still stinking, Lol.
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

#133687 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>Hillary is feigning a concussion to avoid testifying about Benghazi in my opinion.
Wouldn't come as a shock. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time that a Govt official exaggerated an illness or injury to delay or avoid an uncomfortable situation
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133688 Dec 17, 2012
This kindergarten teacher, for her own protection, had 2 guns and an assault rifle, 30-round magazines, hundreds of "soft fragmentation" bullets!!! No one, not one shopkeeper raised an alarm over this? And I thought that kindm of bullet was illegal? I know, I know, guns didn't do it, a crazed individual armed with two guns did it.

For LRS :

Louisiana has the highest rate of gun deaths in the U.S., 19.87 per 100,000, with 45.6 per household gun ownership, one of the highest. Of the 5 highest gun deaths per 100 population, we find 4 southern states and Alaska amongst the 5 in the land. The five states with the lowest gun incidents are all in the north where, coincidentally, yes, all have citizens with a much higher level of education. Their household gun ownership rate ranges from 9.7 to 18.1.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133689 Dec 17, 2012
Oh, with ref to above post number, 133686 my source is the Toronto Globe and Mail, and its source is "Violence Policy Center".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133691 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The aspirations of most those raised under the welfare system is to get MORE welfare money. even if they have to lie!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like George Romney, Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama and many un-named others? Or I’m I to assume you know the aspirations of most welfare recipients through some type of spiritual communiqué?
A quote from Rogue "The aspirations of most those raised under the welfare system is to get MORE welfare money." Where does Rogue get this? And he writes "most", not "some", nooo, "most".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133692 Dec 17, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest! Putin would throw down the gun and attack the bear straight away. LOL
Or at least that’s the way it would be portrayed in Pravda.
In ENGLISH Pravda, which to AL is what makes Pravda as American as apple pie. English.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133694 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques,
The mass media's morbid fascination with death and destruction is at least partially to blame for some of these senseless tragedies.

That being said, I'm not really following the story.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133695 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques,
The mass media often reminds me of the ebola virus.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133696 Dec 17, 2012
Wow, those allegedly racist Republicans chose a Black man to replace Jim DeMint is SC.
Rep. Tim Scott will succeed Jim DeMint as South Carolina’s junior senator, two Republican sources confirmed, making him the the first African American Republican to serve in the U.S. Senate in more than three decades.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/tim-sco...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133697 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Birfoons don't care unless it is a semi-black man with a funny name
No, we care that he is a semi-white guy that is a fraud!

Location hidden

#133698 Dec 17, 2012
Wow, those allegedly racist Republicans chose a Black man to replace Jim DeMint is SC.
Rep. Tim Scott will succeed Jim DeMint as South Carolina’s junior senator, two Republican sources confirmed, making him the the first African American Republican to serve in the U.S. Senate in more than three decades.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/tim-sco...
No, everyone knows that he is an Uncle Tom! He just looks black. He is what they call an Oreo, black on the outside by WHITE on the inside.

Location hidden

#133699 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In ENGLISH Pravda, which to AL is what makes Pravda as American as apple pie. English.
Just like reading the Bible makes YOU a Christian! BIGOT!
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

#133700 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, we care that he is a semi-white guy that is a fraud!
Fraud? Is he pretending not to be a "semi-white guy"?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133701 Dec 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the shooting stop at Sandy Hook elementary school? When more guns showed up. The perp apparently shot himself when the cops showed up.
Just think, what if just one of those teachers had a concealed carry permit!!!
Guns save lives. That is why cops carry them!
Wow, this is scary stupid. Rogue Moron logic at its lowest.

If only the original victim, the shooter's mother, had been a gin owner this all would have stopped right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,191,131
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Cold Front 69,120
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min adamski 51,501
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Not Yet Equal 51,359
Abby 2-28-15 8 hr Mister Tonka 8
vmware certification VCP550D books 8 hr vmwareexams 1
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 10 hr okimar 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency