BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194669 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#133502 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know for a fact they didn't? No. Thank you, that will be all.
I know for a fact that she was killed by her own gun and UR speculating out of your butt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133503 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a joke?
U think Solyndra was building toy perpetual motion thingies like Mr. Make Believe does in his play room?
LOL
<quoted text>
I think he's been getting kickbacks on all these failed companies. I also don't believe Clinton has a boo boo on her head. Nice timing!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133504 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact that she was killed by her own gun and UR speculating out of your butt.
Unfortunately, you cannot deny the possibility, can you? No. BTW, she was killed by her son. Her son used a gun to do the killing. Do you not get the picture? No, you don't. Not a clue.

Bristol, CT

#133505 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you're an azz. Ok, brainchild I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you. Two countries, guns are plentiful in each, one has a high death by gun rate while the other has a low rate. We'll just start with "why"? The floor is yours and the spotlight is right where you like it. Bedazzle us!
Whah it's cuz one reads the Bible and already killed all the Mooslims and sent them minorities back where they belong! YepperZ - values!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133506 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know for a fact they didn't? No. Thank you, that will be all.
28 times?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133507 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you're an azz. Ok, brainchild I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you. Two countries, guns are plentiful in each, one has a high death by gun rate while the other has a low rate. We'll just start with "why"? The floor is yours and the spotlight is right where you like it. Bedazzle us!
Define plentiful and which other country has 88 guns per 100 population.

Bristol, CT

#133508 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you cannot deny the possibility, can you? No. BTW, she was killed by her son. Her son used a gun to do the killing. Do you not get the picture? No, you don't. Not a clue.
You can't deny that she's dead by her own gun and idle speculation is not worth two bowel movements.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133509 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques,
Clearly the ongoing epidemic of violence in America is not a one-dimensional problem and even the blind can see that it will take a protracted and multi-pronged approach to solve in a meaningful and lasting way.
loose

Bristol, CT

#133510 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
BTW, she was killed by her son. Her son used a gun to do the killing.
That's news? Great research there Skippy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133511 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You can't deny that she's dead by her own gun and idle speculation is not worth two bowel movements.
She's dead because her son killed her. I haven't heard any reports stating that 3 weapons were seen moving by themselves, or 3 weapons breaking their way into the school or 3 guns firing themselves. Have you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133512 Dec 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Clearly the ongoing epidemic of violence in America is not a one-dimensional problem and even the blind can see that it will take a protracted and multi-pronged approach to solve in a meaningful and lasting way.
loose
Common sense and logic! Thank you!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133513 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news? Great research there Skippy.
Obviously, this point goes right over your head. Really Mobarf, this is an adult topic, perhaps you should let the grown ups discuss it? TIA

Bristol, CT

#133514 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dead because her son killed her. I haven't heard any reports stating that 3 weapons were seen moving by themselves, or 3 weapons breaking their way into the school or 3 guns firing themselves. Have you?
She's dead because her son shot her with her own gun. He tried to buy his own gun but couldn't get one due to waiting period. Yup, just like so many other women who own guns, the risks outweigh the benefits.. It happens day after day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133515 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>She's dead because her son shot her with her own gun. He tried to buy his own gun but couldn't get one due to waiting period. Yup, just like so many other women who own guns, the risks outweigh the benefits.. It happens day after day.
Now you're a gun expert huh? Shall we add that to the list? LOL

Bristol, CT

#133516 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're a gun expert huh? Shall we add that to the list? LOL
Huh? Gun expert? It's a public health matter that has been studied just like any other public health threat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133517 Dec 15, 2012
Typical Mobarf, throw some questions his way and poof he's gone. Please stay gone!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133518 Dec 15, 2012
Gun stores seeing record setting days

by Wayne Havrelly
NWCN.com
Posted on December 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM
PORTLAND -- The rush at Portland area gun stores started after the shooting at Clackamas Town Center, but erupted hours after the massacre in Connecticut.
"We had the busiest day we've ever had in over 20 years the day of the shooting, and it looks like Saturday will be even bigger," said Karl Durkheimer who owns Northwest Armory in Milwaukie.
Local gun stores are so busy, state background checks that usually take 15 minutes, now have customers waiting four hours.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/183665191.html
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#133519 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What in my post do you disagree with? I don't rely on the government for shat. So you can stick that up your azz. You take these posts on here that seriously? If so, you have problems. I make rude posts in my own defense. Am I for some reason not allowed to do that? How come you don't mention that the other side (on here) makes the same disgusting remarks? And you think you have the right to use the term "hypocrite"? Give me a break. I've dated two nurses, each has 30 years experience, so you're a nurse, so what? That doesn't make you special. You have no idea what is in my soul, now do you? No you do not. Talking out of your backside isn't impressive. BTW, I find your post disgusting and completely wrong!
"Stick that up you azz"? Yeah, you're a class act LRS & you represent American patriots?? None of the Obama supporters here have posted anything as vile as what you do. The RWNJ Birthers I've encountered since 2008 are just disgusting hypocrits.

"I've dated two nurses..." LOL!!! Disgusting folks like you, who think that guns are more important than children, will eventually get your just desserts. Sure, maybe you're not collecting SS checks now but one day you will be. If you let your gun-loving- GOP-instincts prevail, there won't be enough young workers making minimum wage at McDonalds, to support the Social Security system.

Aloha & Mele Kalikimaka, from the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133520 Dec 15, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stick that up you azz"? Yeah, you're a class act LRS & you represent American patriots?? None of the Obama supporters here have posted anything as vile as what you do. The RWNJ Birthers I've encountered since 2008 are just disgusting hypocrits.
"I've dated two nurses..." LOL!!! Disgusting folks like you, who think that guns are more important than children, will eventually get your just desserts. Sure, maybe you're not collecting SS checks now but one day you will be. If you let your gun-loving- GOP-instincts prevail, there won't be enough young workers making minimum wage at McDonalds, to support the Social Security system.
Aloha & Mele Kalikimaka, from the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama.
What is more important to you?
To Protect OUR children with Guns
or let EVIL win?
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#133521 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, most murders are committed by .... Liberals. Now, just how have I harmed any baby? Oh, I flew with the 68th Med. Det.(helicopter ambulance) in Hawaii from 1975-77 and I have helped save the lives of babies!!! One of the missions I flew were two preme twins from Lanai to Queens in Honolulu. Oh, I know, there was no helipad at Queens at the time so we used to land at the state capital grounds where an ambulance would take them the rest of the way.
At Trippler AMC the helipad was a few hundred yards up the hill so again they had to take s short ambulance ride. I know, it has been 35 years but I still remember my time flying medivac.
Oh, since female pilots could not fly combat missions a lot of them ended up flying medivac so in 1980 I started to fly Chinooks. I enjoyed flying medivac but you women forced me out!
Rouge...It's sad to see how you've descended from a pilot who used to help babies, to a Birther loser who cares more about guns, than about children. I was a transport nurse in the 80's, not the 70's, so I guess I never flew on one of your missions.

Once again, it's TRIPLER Army Medical Center: TAMC for short. That said, I don't think you are lying about your old days here. Yet, get with the program. Every Birther should at least know how to spell. Unless they are Orly of course !! In the 80's, the Schofield helicopter crews picked us up from the roof of Kuakini Hospital. I must say, that I was truly impressed by the crews who helped us help Hawaii babies. It is really sad to see how someone like you has degenerated so much. What happened? Family troubles? Do your kids hate you?

I will still wish you a Mele Kalikimaka & Hauoli Makahiki Hou, as someone who I am sure did help some of Hawaii's keiki.

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min sonicfilter 1,264,209
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 4 hr RappersRTHUGS 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 13 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 18 hr No8isClassic 8
The Messenger 20 hr DKTM 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages