BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#133471 Dec 15, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea the meaning of logic, your perseption of english is faulty, so therefore, when intercorsing in english your logic is not profound.
Ha ha ha. I'll be like Obama and not give *you* a red cent. Loser.

Have your cognitive issues ever been diagnosed?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133472 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Inference and prediction are way over your head, Play Justice.
I rely only on the facts of the constitution.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133473 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
About time you realized what you read!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133474 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the dumbist POS on this thread.

Bristol, CT

#133475 Dec 15, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I rely only on the facts of the constitution.
Faulty inferential reasoning doomed you to failure in ever comprehending the Constitution, or even a middle school text.

BTW, I'll be like Obama and not give you a cent for your fantasy device.

Have you violated any more fundamental laws of physics lately or are you too busy instructing the justices of the USSC on constitutional interpretation?

Bristol, CT

#133476 Dec 15, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>About time you realized what you read!
Non-sequitur. My statement below is consistent with prior statement. You have cognitive issues.

Both statements recognize that Obama would never give you a cent for your worthless toy.

"Be like Obama, give me $250K" implies that he would give or did give you $250K. Duh!
You don't understand your own words. Pathetic.

You need to get that loose screw checked out, Mr. Play Einstein.
wojar wrote:

Bristol, CT

#133478 Dec 15, 2012
So what's the contract number and did you get your $250K from the Prez? If you want me to be like Obama and give you $250K you need to back it up and show me the award.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133479 Dec 15, 2012
FACT: if there were fewer guns and they were harder to get there would be fewer gun deaths.

Bristol, CT

#133480 Dec 15, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be the dumbist POS on this thread.
A middle school dropout thinks he's gonna give a college professor English lessons? I know you did not score in the TOP 5% of college graduates in verbal aptitude. I also know you never took high school or college physics but you have a delusional belief in your perpetual motion toy that allegedly violates the First Law of Thermodynamics. And if that's not grandiose enough you think you know more about law than the judges across the United States.

Grandiose, delusional, NPD twerp with elements of paranoia.

What a pathetic twerp.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133482 Dec 15, 2012
Names and ages of those killed in Conn. rampage

http://www.wbay.com/story/20353743/names-and-...

Bucolic 300-Year-Old 'Newtown' Rocked By Tragic Shooting

NEWTOWN, Conn.(AP) At the crossroads that marks the center of this three-century-old New England postcard town stands a flagpole that's a kind of barometer. Every day, says Susan Osborne White, who has lived here all her life, "it tells me which way the wind is blowing" and she calls the local newspaper whenever the flag is lowered to half-staff, to ask why.

No one is asking that now as the flag forlonly hangs over a heartbroken, uncomprehending town.

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2012/dec...

Bristol, CT

#133483 Dec 15, 2012
"Be like Obama, give me $250K."

Hee hee hee. Some nutballs think the Prez routinely gives out money to crackpots with perpetual motion delusions. Geez, I haven't seen any contract awards for perpetual motion thingies lately.

Ha ha ha ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133484 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Solutions deal with causes. Moaning and whining about quixotic causes is not worth a bucket of spit.
Don't bring race into it? I'm not the ugly bigot with asinine "water species" and "land species" rants.
I'm sorry Mobarf but you're a complete dumbazz. Cause determines what the proper solution is. As usual, you're looking at it backazzwards. Land or water species has nothing what so ever to do with race. You're such a bonehead! Just a little man with a big mouth. Nothing else. BTW, you never answered which you were, water or land? Give an answer Mobarf, there's only two choices.

Bristol, CT

#133485 Dec 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Names and ages of those killed in Conn. rampage
http://www.wbay.com/story/20353743/names-and-...
Bucolic 300-Year-Old 'Newtown' Rocked By Tragic Shooting
NEWTOWN, Conn.(AP) At the crossroads that marks the center of this three-century-old New England postcard town stands a flagpole that's a kind of barometer. Every day, says Susan Osborne White, who has lived here all her life, "it tells me which way the wind is blowing" and she calls the local newspaper whenever the flag is lowered to half-staff, to ask why.
No one is asking that now as the flag forlonly hangs over a heartbroken, uncomprehending town.
http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2012/dec...
Hey BirfoonLady, doncha think everyone knows about Newtown without your incessant spam?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133487 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>These solutions?
You have not specified a single solution with viable means to achieve desired end. Rather. you have ranted on. Grow up.
Real slow for the complete dumbazz. You have to determine the cause first then work out a solution. Simple basic logic tells us that much. Except in your case, you see a problem and immediately decide to fix it without even knowing what caused the problem to start with! That's dumb Mobarf.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133488 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
Birfoon: "People ain't got no respect no more! And doctors give out too much medication!
Yep, mah solooshuns ain't purfuct but they do get to the heart of the matter fer dang shure!"
You really are adorable when you're wrong!

Bristol, CT

#133489 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Mobarf but you're a complete dumbazz. Cause determines what the proper solution is. As usual, you're looking at it backazzwards. Land or water species has nothing what so ever to do with race. You're such a bonehead! Just a little man with a big mouth. Nothing else. BTW, you never answered which you were, water or land? Give an answer Mobarf, there's only two choices.
The sorry gum flapping buffoon conflates vague causes with solutions. Sad. You did refer to your "solutions", Bozo. I haven't seen any.
wojar wrote:
Solutions deal with causes. Moaning and whining about quixotic causes is not worth a bucket of spit.
Don't bring race into it? I'm not the ugly bigot with asinine "water species" and "land species" rants.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133490 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not been rude. I was just a bit earlier on, was replying in kind.
I agree, no one knows how often she protected herself with her guns. But 28 times?
Who said anything about 28 times? I know, do you?
Jock stains Ottawa

Fort Myers, FL

#133491 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jock Jizzbucket , Rogue, Rush, they all look pretty much the same every day. Not sayin', but the language...Of course, all birther language is foul, dirty, childish, so they may be different birthers. Time will tell.
that's right, spunk stains

Bristol, CT

#133492 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Real slow for the complete dumbazz. You have to determine the cause first then work out a solution. Simple basic logic tells us that much. Except in your case, you see a problem and immediately decide to fix it without even knowing what caused the problem to start with! That's dumb Mobarf.
I'm not the buffoon who claimed his "solutions" weren't perfect. OK nutball, what solutions were you referring to? So far all I've heard from you are vague, quixotic, simple minded platitudes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133493 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation that she *might* have protected herself changes not the fact that she is stone cold dead by her own gun.
Do you know for a fact they didn't? No. Thank you, that will be all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,193,084
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Just Saying 54,548
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr femiguy 51,578
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 5 hr abdul 3
Ask Amy 3-5-15 5 hr Kuuipo 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Non _cents 5,736
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News