BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133374 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.
Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.
You can thank Omamacare for defunding of those mental programs. Along with many other surprises coming your way!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133375 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How immature are you? You're upset because I don't like someone you think I should?????? LMAO!
I don't care who you like moron. How illiterate are you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133376 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well put LRS
Try and mature. And don't mix my posts with others to make one of your asinine points. You guys are truly pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133377 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
This AM in a Birmingham hospital: shots fired with three injured, gunman was killed.
Cons: "Now is not the right time to talk about stricter gun laws."
You're FOS! Yesterday I was talking about it but when I posted numbers that you didn't like you were gone! That earns you the right to STFU cutie.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133378 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Try and mature. And don't mix my posts with others to make one of your asinine points. You guys are truly pathetic.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Take your own advice bozo
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133380 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And unlike American er hmm Lady, I did not lie, did not make a thing up, the guns she bought to protect herself ended up killing her. It's sad, very sad, to cry for, she did not deserve to die, but her "self-protection" guns cost her her life as well as 26 others. THAT'S a fact. Until Americans face the true problem of murders, they will only be waiting for the next massacrer.
And don't kud yourself, there is no quick-fix. Even if it was possible to institute true gun control, things would only start getting better in more than 25 years.
I made several posts yesterday as to what I thought the real problem was. I don't think anyone participated in the discussion. There is no disarming America. Physically impossible. Guns cannot do a thing on their own. As I said, the gun is only the instrument used. Someone must load it and fire it. I'll say again; I think the real problem lies in what our youth are learning at a very early age. The sources are many. But, it's obvious no one on here cares to discuss the underlying issues. Guns are not going away, so what are you going to do?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133381 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who you like moron. How illiterate are you?
Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133382 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Take your own advice bozo
Allow me to be clear, Can't Learn Shat - F Off! That's just for you.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133383 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques,
I see them all as being copycats of one another.
And I would not be the least bit surprised to find that Connecticut shooter to be on a psychotropic cocktail of Lithium, Prozac, and/or other anti-depresant mood-altering medications.
loose
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133384 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to be clear, Can't Learn Shat - F Off! That's just for you.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Or maybe you're gonna cry to mommie?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133385 Dec 15, 2012
Clearly a dysfunctional family.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133386 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by it!
Ok moron. Who is it that you don't like that has me so upset? Do you hate your stepmom?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133387 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok moron. Who is it that you don't like that has me so upset? Do you hate your stepmom?
As adorable as you are when your face is beet read, you're unworthy of my time. One last time, let us know if you get confused by the complicated wording that follows.....F OFF!
LilRomperStomper

Indianapolis, IN

#133388 Dec 15, 2012
Mommie! That nasty literate man keeps using my own words to point out what a pathetic ignorant hypocrite I am. Make him stop!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133389 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As adorable as you are when your face is beet read, you're unworthy of my time. One last time, let us know if you get confused by the complicated wording that follows.....F OFF!
So you abandon your fantasy that somehow I give two shays who you like?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133390 Dec 15, 2012
LilRomperStomper wrote:
Mommie! That nasty literate man keeps using my own words to point out what a pathetic ignorant hypocrite I am. Make him stop!
You are such a little cutie! Just adorable I say!
LilRomperStomper

Indianapolis, IN

#133391 Dec 15, 2012
You know - the general lack of respect by you all is what leads to things like this shooting

Me? Naw - I don't respect the Constitution or the rule of law or the office of the President (or myself) but I've got a damn good reason so F OFF!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133392 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a little cutie! Just adorable I say!
Sorry Romper - you're not my type. You'd better stick with Rouge
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133393 Dec 15, 2012
LilRomperStomper wrote:
You know - the general lack of respect by you all is what leads to things like this shooting
Me? Naw - I don't respect the Constitution or the rule of law or the office of the President (or myself) but I've got a damn good reason so F OFF!
I see veins bulging in that cute lil forehead of yours. Those clinched lil fists flailing all about are just precious! And those lil striderite shoes stomping the floor are really complete the picture of just a lil doll, I tell ya! Whoops, I see a wet spot on the floor, did you pee in your pants again? Why you're just a lil angel.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133395 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I see veins bulging in that cute lil forehead of yours. Those clinched lil fists flailing all about are just precious! And those lil striderite shoes stomping the floor are really complete the picture of just a lil doll, I tell ya! Whoops, I see a wet spot on the floor, did you pee in your pants again? Why you're just a lil angel.
Sorry Romper - top of the list of people that I don't care whether or not you like us yours truly. Blather on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min gimpyolman 50,782
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,129,402
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min tom skilling 47,598
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 21 min stupid amerikan 2
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr stupid amerikan 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,565
Abby 10-31 1 hr edogxxx 1

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance