BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
117,421 - 117,440 of 174,506 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you don't contest any of my points, just that you disagree, and you never back up your points with a source. Sad little troll!
Back up points? How about you? I come up with those salary myths, fabrications, lies of yours, add the McDonald true story and you sole reply is "obamacare?". You dare ask others to back their claims?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Home, is that where your hate was nurtured?
I don't hate anyone but I can't stand azzholes like you. Otay?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here you go Romper. I'm sure that you intended to share your advice with Tacky. I know you wouldn't want anyone to think you were a hypocrite
How immature are you? You're upset because I don't like someone you think I should?????? LMAO!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, about half of all violent crimes in America are committed by black people even though then make up only 12% of our population.
Yep, LBJ's welfare system is wurkin' as planned
Problems with your "analysis":
1. "All violent crimes" does that include crimes committed by those unknown preps?
2. If murder is a violent crime, U.S. Dept of Justice records shown 37.4% of the murders reported were attributed to blacks.
3. Your analysis doesn't include information of violent crimes prior to "LBJ's welfare system" therefore since there is no information your conclusion isn't based on empirical data and as such is invalid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Not surprisingly, Rogue Moron and LRS are not literate enough to understand the facts and instead reply with virulent racism and pure, unbridled stupidity.
Lord help them.
Uh, that's exactly what you just did. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.
Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.
You can thank Omamacare for defunding of those mental programs. Along with many other surprises coming your way!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How immature are you? You're upset because I don't like someone you think I should?????? LMAO!
I don't care who you like moron. How illiterate are you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well put LRS
Try and mature. And don't mix my posts with others to make one of your asinine points. You guys are truly pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
This AM in a Birmingham hospital: shots fired with three injured, gunman was killed.
Cons: "Now is not the right time to talk about stricter gun laws."
You're FOS! Yesterday I was talking about it but when I posted numbers that you didn't like you were gone! That earns you the right to STFU cutie.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Try and mature. And don't mix my posts with others to make one of your asinine points. You guys are truly pathetic.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Take your own advice bozo
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And unlike American er hmm Lady, I did not lie, did not make a thing up, the guns she bought to protect herself ended up killing her. It's sad, very sad, to cry for, she did not deserve to die, but her "self-protection" guns cost her her life as well as 26 others. THAT'S a fact. Until Americans face the true problem of murders, they will only be waiting for the next massacrer.
And don't kud yourself, there is no quick-fix. Even if it was possible to institute true gun control, things would only start getting better in more than 25 years.
I made several posts yesterday as to what I thought the real problem was. I don't think anyone participated in the discussion. There is no disarming America. Physically impossible. Guns cannot do a thing on their own. As I said, the gun is only the instrument used. Someone must load it and fire it. I'll say again; I think the real problem lies in what our youth are learning at a very early age. The sources are many. But, it's obvious no one on here cares to discuss the underlying issues. Guns are not going away, so what are you going to do?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who you like moron. How illiterate are you?
Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Take your own advice bozo
Allow me to be clear, Can't Learn Shat - F Off! That's just for you.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
I see them all as being copycats of one another.
And I would not be the least bit surprised to find that Connecticut shooter to be on a psychotropic cocktail of Lithium, Prozac, and/or other anti-depresant mood-altering medications.
loose
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to be clear, Can't Learn Shat - F Off! That's just for you.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Or maybe you're gonna cry to mommie?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Clearly a dysfunctional family.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by it!
Ok moron. Who is it that you don't like that has me so upset? Do you hate your stepmom?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok moron. Who is it that you don't like that has me so upset? Do you hate your stepmom?
As adorable as you are when your face is beet read, you're unworthy of my time. One last time, let us know if you get confused by the complicated wording that follows.....F OFF!
LilRomperStomper

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Mommie! That nasty literate man keeps using my own words to point out what a pathetic ignorant hypocrite I am. Make him stop!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As adorable as you are when your face is beet read, you're unworthy of my time. One last time, let us know if you get confused by the complicated wording that follows.....F OFF!
So you abandon your fantasy that somehow I give two shays who you like?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 67,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,919
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 51 min SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 55 min SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 1 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••