BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133356 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
This AM in a Birmingham hospital: shots fired with three injured, gunman was killed.
Cons: "Now is not the right time to talk about stricter gun laws."
Yep, 73% of the Birmingham population are black people so all we need to do is disarm the black peoples!

Location hidden

#133357 Dec 15, 2012
Yep, about half of all violent crimes in America are committed by black people even though then make up only 12% of our population.
Yep, LBJ's welfare system is wurkin' as planned

Location hidden

#133358 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
This AM in a Birmingham hospital: shots fired with three injured, gunman was killed.
New Jersey has some of the strictest gun laws in our nation and all of those guns used in those murders were legally registered. Why don't we lock up crazy people? It is you Libtards who let them out and now you see what your actions actually accomplished.

Location hidden

#133359 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 73% of the Birmingham population are black people so all we need to do is disarm the black peoples!
And 35% of Birmingham's population lives below the poverty rate which is over twice the national rate. Yep, LBJ's Great Society is wurkin' as planned.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133360 Dec 15, 2012
Dear Rouge. Your obsession has completely taken over your life. Please seek help
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133361 Dec 15, 2012
Jock Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
Domestic terrorists! What a dumb ass!
Terrorism, according to Oxford dictionary : USE OF VIOLENCE AND INTIMIDATION ; ESPECIALLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Now, please accord yourself that "dumb ass" attribute, Rogue. This last act, as per others in Columbine etc , were NOT terrorist acts, domestic or otherwise. And this moniker "Jock Strap" in no way camouflages your true self, namely, vulgar and no class. Shame on you, with an anonymous moniker hiding behind another anonymous moniker.
EyeOpener

Kenosha, WI

#133362 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Everything I've posted is an indisputable fact.
Anyone with a brain (Rogue Moron et al. etc. excluded) can search and find it for themselves.
You speak truth.
"Give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama."
-Jamie Foxx
"The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and put all these people(right-wingers) in jail."
-Harry Belafonte
I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
-B. Hussein Obama
"I believe Obama was born in Kenya."
-Pat Boone
"That Birth Certificate, or whatever it is, is a forgery."
-Donald Trump
"Looks like our Commander-in-Chief is an illegal-alien."
-Sheriff Joe Arpaio
"I believe Obama is the antichrist."
-Kevin Graham
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133363 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really going to use this tragedy as a chance to take a cheap shot at another poster? That is inexcusable to say the least.
Not a cheap shot in the least. She/he is a mix of christian communist fascist anti-constitution unAmerican man/woman. I just replied to another of her ignorant NRA-type pronouncements.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133364 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really going to use this tragedy as a chance to take a cheap shot at another poster? That is inexcusable to say the least.
And unlike American er hmm Lady, I did not lie, did not make a thing up, the guns she bought to protect herself ended up killing her. It's sad, very sad, to cry for, she did not deserve to die, but her "self-protection" guns cost her her life as well as 26 others. THAT'S a fact. Until Americans face the true problem of murders, they will only be waiting for the next massacrer.

And don't kud yourself, there is no quick-fix. Even if it was possible to institute true gun control, things would only start getting better in more than 25 years.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133365 Dec 15, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And they still blame the weapon?
SO one should know somewhat about and/or have a sense about some peoples?
I mean though hu, what can go off some at any time?
Still I think Guns aren't the problem. I wouldn't mind carrying one of a different sort...
Well, explain why ALL of Europe, Asia, Canada, have 6 to 20 fewer gun killings. Same or more crime rate, but 6 to 20 times fewer gun killings. Could it be gun control?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133366 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Rogue : You speak of Unicef and Red Cross salaries (you wisely omit Salavation army CO salary) yet they make a fraction of what CEOs of major companies make, no matter their workforce. How many vice presidents and associate vice presidetns do you think the big banks, Boeing, GE, have, all drawing bigger salaries than the aforementioned charities and Unicef.
This is form Bloomberg news, not your typical "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) lame press. Read this extract :
MCJOBS SHOW SCALE OF U.S. INCOME GAP
McDonald's paid it CEO $8.8 million last year while a Chicago man who flips burgers earns $8.25 an hour minimum wage and can't get full-time work after 20 years (great way for McDo to avoid health care and pension benefits)...
Tyree Johnson has worked 20 yrs for McDonald's. Works at two stores so he can pay the rent for a small 1-room apt in a dingy hotel. 20 years and Johnson, 44, still doesn't get 40 hrs a week at $8.25 an hour.
The pay gap separating fast-food workers from their chief executive officers is growing. The disparity has doubled at McDonald's in the last 10 years. Johnson would have to work ONE MILLION hours to make one year's CEO's salary.
Go to Bloomberg News to get full story
Not saying Johnson should earn $8.8 million a year. But geez, anyhow, if you don't see what's wrong here, Rogue, well, keep defending the rich guys who wouldn't give you the time of day and if they did, they'd charge you for it.
Jock Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, obamacare!
I smash your lies and fabrications to pieces and that is your reply, "thank you obamacare" Fool. You don't even read, eyes get hazy after two sentences, I should, have made a headline blaring the goodness of CEOs and the bad union workers. THAT would get your attention.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133367 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques,
What do you want me to do?
Do you want me to turn in all my guns and ammo?
Well I have news for you. I am not a gun afficiando and do not own or possess any weapons.

I think Oscar Wilde is right.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133368 Dec 15, 2012
Addendum to my post 133367 for Rogue :

Guy's been working at minimum wage for TWENTY (20) years , in 2 separate McDonald locations so they don't have to offer benefits , and you blame obamacare. You're ignorant and read very badly. Who's a flaming (Rogue, tm red'Dd) bigot now?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133369 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you don't contest any of my points, just that you disagree, and you never back up your points with a source. Sad little troll!
Back up points? How about you? I come up with those salary myths, fabrications, lies of yours, add the McDonald true story and you sole reply is "obamacare?". You dare ask others to back their claims?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133370 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Home, is that where your hate was nurtured?
I don't hate anyone but I can't stand azzholes like you. Otay?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133371 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here you go Romper. I'm sure that you intended to share your advice with Tacky. I know you wouldn't want anyone to think you were a hypocrite
How immature are you? You're upset because I don't like someone you think I should?????? LMAO!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#133372 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, about half of all violent crimes in America are committed by black people even though then make up only 12% of our population.
Yep, LBJ's welfare system is wurkin' as planned
Problems with your "analysis":
1. "All violent crimes" does that include crimes committed by those unknown preps?
2. If murder is a violent crime, U.S. Dept of Justice records shown 37.4% of the murders reported were attributed to blacks.
3. Your analysis doesn't include information of violent crimes prior to "LBJ's welfare system" therefore since there is no information your conclusion isn't based on empirical data and as such is invalid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133373 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Not surprisingly, Rogue Moron and LRS are not literate enough to understand the facts and instead reply with virulent racism and pure, unbridled stupidity.
Lord help them.
Uh, that's exactly what you just did. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133374 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.
Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.
You can thank Omamacare for defunding of those mental programs. Along with many other surprises coming your way!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133375 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How immature are you? You're upset because I don't like someone you think I should?????? LMAO!
I don't care who you like moron. How illiterate are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,158
Deat Abby 12-16 6 min Mister Tonka 55
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,877
Amy 12-18 16 min PEllen 1
Abby 12-18 19 min PEllen 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web