BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
117,381 - 117,400 of 177,370 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#133329 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, most can agree that he was a nut case. But because he was a Liberal, he was a good not case and they did not institutionalize him. So I don't blame Adam for the murders, I blame you Libtards!
Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza:'Obviously Not Well'
By BRIAN ROSS and RICHARD ESPOSITO | Good Morning America –
Adam Lanza of Newtown, Connecticut was a child of the suburbs and a child of divorce who at age 20 still lived with his mother.
This morning he appears to have started his day by shooting his mother Nancy in the face, and then driving to nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School armed with at least two handguns and at least one semi-automatic rifle.
There, before turning his gun on himself, he shot and killed 20 children, who President Obama later described as between five and 10 years of age. Six adults were also killed at the school. Nancy Lanza was found dead in her home.
A relative told ABC News that Adam was "obviously not well."
http://gma.yahoo.com/connecticut-shooter-adam...
You have something in common with Adam. Nut case.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133330 Dec 15, 2012
Of the 11 deadliest shootings in the US, five have happened from 2007 onward. That doesn’t include Friday’s shooting in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133331 Dec 15, 2012
The Harvard Injury Control Research Center assessed the literature on guns and homicide and found that there’s substantial evidence that indicates more guns means more murders. This holds true whether you’re looking at different countries or different states.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133332 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, in 1948 Ronald Reagan was a Liberal Democrat. But that was in 1948 before he saw the light.
Ronald Reagan LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
The next time that one of your conservative friends or relatives or Teabagger talks about trickle down supply side economics.Play this 1948 Reagan video to them.
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNu mSRT0MAg
Yep, and Charlie Crist used to be a Republican albeit he was a country clubber RINO. So know he is a Democrat because the Republican Party has shunned him!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133333 Dec 15, 2012
England and Australia tightened gun laws in response to mass shootings, and there has not been a mass shooting since in either country.

Location hidden

#133334 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Of the 11 deadliest shootings in the US, five have happened from 2007 onward. That doesn’t include Friday’s shooting in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
So it must be Bush's fault? After all, it did start before Obama became president!
I wonder how many of those shooters should have been in mental hospitals?

Location hidden

#133335 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
The Harvard Injury Control Research Center assessed the literature on guns and homicide and found that there’s substantial evidence that indicates more guns means more murders. This holds true whether you’re looking at different countries or different states.
Does that work in Norway? You do know, the looney-tooney guy who killed 77 people last year in Norway, don't you?

Location hidden

#133336 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
England and Australia tightened gun laws in response to mass shootings, and there has not been a mass shooting since in either country.
But have there been less non-gun murders?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133337 Dec 15, 2012
Wow, as I pointed out already: Rogue Moron is not literate enough to understand what I write and is too stupid to comment intelligently.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#133338 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!
You continue to prove my point Rogue. Your perception of blacks is not the reality just as Romney’s perception of the 47 percenters was not the reality. I suppose as long as you continue to believe black aspirations are any different than yours you will keep voting Republican; and as long as your Party continues to express the same view they’ll continue to lose elections.

Location hidden

#133339 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Now this is a perfect example of apples and oranges. In this report, most other countries do not report suicides by guns. If you take out suicides by by guns, the U.S. rate goes way down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

An example is Mexico who's murder rate bu guns is over three times what ours is, 10.0 vs. 2.98.
And if you look at Switzerland their suicide rate by gun is 9.7 times the rate of murders by guns.
Also, please note I have listed my link where Grand Birther never does!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133340 Dec 15, 2012
Fantasy of armed citizens felling a mass murderer in blaze of 2nd amendment bullets are … fantasies.

Location hidden

#133341 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove my point Rogue. Your perception of blacks is not the reality just as Romney’s perception of the 47 percenters was not the reality. I suppose as long as you continue to believe black aspirations are any different than yours you will keep voting Republican; and as long as your Party continues to express the same view they’ll continue to lose elections.
Well then Poopo, what point of mine is incorrect??? Was Romney's 47% in reference to any race?
The aspirations of most those raised under the welfare system is to get MORE welfare money. even if they have to lie!

Location hidden

#133342 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Wow, as I pointed out already: Rogue Moron is not literate enough to understand what I write and is too stupid to comment intelligently.
Again, you don't contest any of my points, just that you disagree, and you never back up your points with a source. Sad little troll!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133343 Dec 15, 2012
Everything I've posted is an indisputable fact.

Anyone with a brain (Rogue Moron et al. etc. excluded) can search and find it for themselves.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133344 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Moron has repeatedly shown himself too stupid to analyze any bit of information correctly.

I'm not posting to argue with Rogue Moron. We've been done arguing with morons for years.

Only the facts here.

Location hidden

#133345 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Well, in this link it lists the death rate by guns but not if it was a murder, accident or a suicide. But if there Total fire arm death rate is 1.04, and there are no guns in private hands, how are they dying by fire arm? It seems it should be ZERO!

Location hidden

#133346 Dec 15, 2012
Can any of you Libtards explain why the murder rate of black people is so much higher than those of white people. And where as 90% of all blacks are murdered by other black people, about 50% of white people are murdered by black people.

Location hidden

#133347 Dec 15, 2012
Ya know, if it were no for crimes committed by black people, our crime rate would be about half of what it is!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133348 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Moron couldn't pass a 4th grade English course, let alone Stats 101.

Rogue Moron is part of the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min EasyEed 1,100,153
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Brian_G 46,309
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 2 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
Amy 8-29 5 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search