BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133336 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
England and Australia tightened gun laws in response to mass shootings, and there has not been a mass shooting since in either country.
But have there been less non-gun murders?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133337 Dec 15, 2012
Wow, as I pointed out already: Rogue Moron is not literate enough to understand what I write and is too stupid to comment intelligently.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#133338 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!
You continue to prove my point Rogue. Your perception of blacks is not the reality just as Romney’s perception of the 47 percenters was not the reality. I suppose as long as you continue to believe black aspirations are any different than yours you will keep voting Republican; and as long as your Party continues to express the same view they’ll continue to lose elections.

Location hidden

#133339 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
England and Australia tightened gun laws in response to mass shootings, and there has not been a mass shooting since in either country.
Now this is a perfect example of apples and oranges. In this report, most other countries do not report suicides by guns. If you take out suicides by by guns, the U.S. rate goes way down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

An example is Mexico who's murder rate bu guns is over three times what ours is, 10.0 vs. 2.98.
And if you look at Switzerland their suicide rate by gun is 9.7 times the rate of murders by guns.
Also, please note I have listed my link where Grand Birther never does!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133340 Dec 15, 2012
Fantasy of armed citizens felling a mass murderer in blaze of 2nd amendment bullets are … fantasies.

Location hidden

#133341 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove my point Rogue. Your perception of blacks is not the reality just as Romney’s perception of the 47 percenters was not the reality. I suppose as long as you continue to believe black aspirations are any different than yours you will keep voting Republican; and as long as your Party continues to express the same view they’ll continue to lose elections.
Well then Poopo, what point of mine is incorrect??? Was Romney's 47% in reference to any race?
The aspirations of most those raised under the welfare system is to get MORE welfare money. even if they have to lie!

Location hidden

#133342 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Wow, as I pointed out already: Rogue Moron is not literate enough to understand what I write and is too stupid to comment intelligently.
Again, you don't contest any of my points, just that you disagree, and you never back up your points with a source. Sad little troll!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133343 Dec 15, 2012
Everything I've posted is an indisputable fact.

Anyone with a brain (Rogue Moron et al. etc. excluded) can search and find it for themselves.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133344 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Moron has repeatedly shown himself too stupid to analyze any bit of information correctly.

I'm not posting to argue with Rogue Moron. We've been done arguing with morons for years.

Only the facts here.

Location hidden

#133345 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Well, in this link it lists the death rate by guns but not if it was a murder, accident or a suicide. But if there Total fire arm death rate is 1.04, and there are no guns in private hands, how are they dying by fire arm? It seems it should be ZERO!

Location hidden

#133346 Dec 15, 2012
Can any of you Libtards explain why the murder rate of black people is so much higher than those of white people. And where as 90% of all blacks are murdered by other black people, about 50% of white people are murdered by black people.

Location hidden

#133347 Dec 15, 2012
Ya know, if it were no for crimes committed by black people, our crime rate would be about half of what it is!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133348 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Moron couldn't pass a 4th grade English course, let alone Stats 101.

Rogue Moron is part of the problem.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133349 Dec 15, 2012
Shorter Rogue Moron: "Virulent racism and pure stupidity. Derp."

Location hidden

#133350 Dec 15, 2012
Mandela has successful surgery, remains hospitalized
Former South African president had gall stones removed: Author: By CNN Staff: Dec 15, 2012

JOHANNESBURG (CNN)-
Nelson Mandela on Saturday morning underwent endoscopic surgery to have gall stones removed, President Jacob Zuma's office said in a statement.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Mandela-has-succ...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133351 Dec 15, 2012
This AM in a Birmingham hospital: shots fired with three injured, gunman was killed.

Cons: "Now is not the right time to talk about stricter gun laws."

Location hidden

#133352 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron couldn't pass a 4th grade English course, let alone Stats 101.
Rogue Moron is part of the problem.
Sad, can't attack my points so you must resort to a personal attack! Typical Libtardian response.

Location hidden

#133353 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Shorter Rogue Moron: "Virulent racism and pure stupidity. Derp."
Ditto! You do know I enjoy you non-point attacks as it means I got your goat!

Location hidden

#133354 Dec 15, 2012
We know this robber is a Democrat because if he was a Republican he would be wearing an Obama mask!!! Fact is almost all crimes are committed by ..... Liberals!

Man in Mitt Romney mask robbed a Virginia bank
By Holly Bailey, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – 23 hrs ago

Mitt Romney was randomly spotted again on Thursday—though this time it wasn't the real Mitt Romney.
In only the second strangest Romney sighting this week, a man wearing a mask depicting the former Republican presidential candidate was caught on camera robbing a Wells Fargo bank in Sterling, Va.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/man-mitt-r...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133355 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, if it were no for crimes committed by black people, our crime rate would be about half of what it is!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Well put LRS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 1 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info