BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133385 Dec 15, 2012
Clearly a dysfunctional family.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133386 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by it!
Ok moron. Who is it that you don't like that has me so upset? Do you hate your stepmom?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133387 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok moron. Who is it that you don't like that has me so upset? Do you hate your stepmom?
As adorable as you are when your face is beet read, you're unworthy of my time. One last time, let us know if you get confused by the complicated wording that follows.....F OFF!
LilRomperStomper

Indianapolis, IN

#133388 Dec 15, 2012
Mommie! That nasty literate man keeps using my own words to point out what a pathetic ignorant hypocrite I am. Make him stop!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133389 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As adorable as you are when your face is beet read, you're unworthy of my time. One last time, let us know if you get confused by the complicated wording that follows.....F OFF!
So you abandon your fantasy that somehow I give two shays who you like?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133390 Dec 15, 2012
LilRomperStomper wrote:
Mommie! That nasty literate man keeps using my own words to point out what a pathetic ignorant hypocrite I am. Make him stop!
You are such a little cutie! Just adorable I say!
LilRomperStomper

Indianapolis, IN

#133391 Dec 15, 2012
You know - the general lack of respect by you all is what leads to things like this shooting

Me? Naw - I don't respect the Constitution or the rule of law or the office of the President (or myself) but I've got a damn good reason so F OFF!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133392 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a little cutie! Just adorable I say!
Sorry Romper - you're not my type. You'd better stick with Rouge
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133393 Dec 15, 2012
LilRomperStomper wrote:
You know - the general lack of respect by you all is what leads to things like this shooting
Me? Naw - I don't respect the Constitution or the rule of law or the office of the President (or myself) but I've got a damn good reason so F OFF!
I see veins bulging in that cute lil forehead of yours. Those clinched lil fists flailing all about are just precious! And those lil striderite shoes stomping the floor are really complete the picture of just a lil doll, I tell ya! Whoops, I see a wet spot on the floor, did you pee in your pants again? Why you're just a lil angel.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133395 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I see veins bulging in that cute lil forehead of yours. Those clinched lil fists flailing all about are just precious! And those lil striderite shoes stomping the floor are really complete the picture of just a lil doll, I tell ya! Whoops, I see a wet spot on the floor, did you pee in your pants again? Why you're just a lil angel.
Sorry Romper - top of the list of people that I don't care whether or not you like us yours truly. Blather on
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133396 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper - top of the list of people that I don't care whether or not you like us yours truly. Blather on
Whooptshit!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133397 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
Total deaths by firearms in 2010 per state.
California - 953
Texas - 581
Pennsylvania - 367
Illinois - 355
Georgia - 315
Maryland - 272
Louisiana - 263
Merely a reminder.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133398 Dec 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I see them all as being copycats of one another.
And I would not be the least bit surprised to find that Connecticut shooter to be on a psychotropic cocktail of Lithium, Prozac, and/or other anti-depresant mood-altering medications.
loose
Even though the medical field doesn't like to admit it, many anti-depressants increase one's tendency to violence. Good point and one that needs to be addressed.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133399 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Merely a reminder.
Good to know
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133401 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>How well did Nancy Lanza's guns protect her?
Circumstances, schmuck!
Grow a brain, WoTARD!
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133402 Dec 15, 2012
Tinka wrote:
Tell me another word for Partner in crime?
Starts with an A don't tell me there isn't one???!!!
Associate?
I like the word that begins with R, as in RICO, or Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization.
This describes our current Government as a whole, but especially Barack Obama and his closest associates.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133403 Dec 15, 2012
Too funny.

One birfoon thinks s/he made a point.

The other thinks everyone has to be online all day (14 hours a day).

Sorry, birfoons. You wouldn't know a point if it bit you on the arse.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133404 Dec 15, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Circumstances, schmuck!
Grow a brain, WoTARD!
They don't care about the real issue. They just want guns banned. You know, a lot of people have been assaulted by a lone gun!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133405 Dec 15, 2012
Indisputable facts:

Did you know that the most violent region of the US is the poorly educated, poor south.

With the most gun deaths per 100,000 people, Louisiana ranks the worst of all.

There are far fewer gun deaths in states that have stricter gun laws.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133406 Dec 15, 2012
Grand DickSucker wrote:
Did you know that the most violent region of the US is the poorly educated, poor south.
With the most gun deaths per 100,000 people, Louisiana ranks the worst of all.
There are far fewer gun deaths in states that have stricter gun laws.
Must not have heard about Chitcago and Detroit lately, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min Bluestater 1,223,648
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 52,999
Are Jews Robbing America (May '10) 5 hr joey 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,782
abby may 3-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr Doug77 5,946
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]