BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133274 Dec 14, 2012
And people eat animal and fish...

That guy that shot all those kids if he was not the one taking it's own life he should have been made to eat the gun or have the rifle shoved up his ass....Seriously so...and then blow his head off...

I hope a cop shot him and really so I hope if that is the case I hope that cop gets a medal for it...

And oh though here it comes soon enough one's the whole story gets out, he had a bro or a sis or both and they are still feeling for him....

Did he have a B certificate though is the question?

What all goes with Topix's when issue wise it's not always up to what people think should be or should happen?

I mean what is it then to have law? Right...

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133275 Dec 14, 2012
How the LAW was lost...

To preachings ...rrrrr
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133276 Dec 14, 2012
One "shoe bomber" and we all take off our shoes in airports. 62 mass shootings in last 30 years, 7 this year but no time is the right time to talk about it.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133277 Dec 14, 2012
Did you know that on the last 30 years of mass shootings in the US, not a single one was stopped by a civilian with a handgun.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133278 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
One "shoe bomber" and we all take off our shoes in airports. 62 mass shootings in last 30 years, 7 this year but no time is the right time to talk about it.
Then talk about it.
Voluntarist

United States

#133279 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that on the last 30 years of mass shootings in the US, not a single one was stopped by a civilian with a handgun.
Name them, and how many were "gun free zones"?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133280 Dec 14, 2012
Did you know that the most violent region of the US is the poorly educated, poor south.

With the most gun deaths per 100,000 people, Louisiana ranks the worst of all.

There are far fewer gun deaths in states that have stricter gun laws.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133281 Dec 14, 2012
Did you know that when asked if they favour stricter gun control laws, Americans by a majority say no.

But when asked specific policy questions like "do you favour banning assault weapons and high capacity magazine" Americans overwhelmingly say yes.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133282 Dec 14, 2012
"We need guns to resist tyranny"is prima facie absurd.

Did you know that Iraq under Saddam Hussein high a very very high rate of gun ownership.
Voluntarist

United States

#133283 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that the most violent region of the US is the poorly educated, poor south.
wrong
Voluntarist

United States

#133284 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that when asked if they favour stricter gun control laws, Americans by a majority say no.
But when asked specific policy questions like "do you favour banning assault weapons and high capacity magazine" Americans overwhelmingly say yes.
"assault weapon " is a relatively new term carrying a negative connotation, that isn't surprising, psychologically.
Voluntarist

United States

#133285 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
"We need guns to resist tyranny"is prima facie absurd.
Did you know that Iraq under Saddam Hussein high a very very high rate of gun ownership.
If early Americans didn't have guns we would all be British subjects.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133286 Dec 14, 2012
Not only is the poor, undereducated South the most violent region of the US, with the most assault deaths per 100,000 people, it has been for a long time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133287 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Washington D.C. is the worst. Louisiana doesn't have near the population of many of the other states listed. So, per 100K, our total will be lower. Guns are not the problem Birther. People are. A perfect analogy is the disease of addiction. I learned from experience that alcohol wasn't the problem, I was. The same principle applies here. A more helpful number would be the total number of deaths by gun per year in each state.
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#133288 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids are growing up with violence engrained in their minds. They see it in the games they play, the television they watch, in the lyrics of music they listen to, etc. This society needs to clean itself up. See, the bad guys and gangsters, as you say, have already made their impression on our children long before they are old enough to understand. The gun is the instrument used, not the solution to the problem. The gun has very little to do with the actual problem. Strong morals and values are where the answer will be found. Then it is up to the parent to be exactly that, the parent.
LRS, you are a disgusting soul & a total hypocrit. Here you are talking about "strong morals & values" yet you regularly make disgusting posts. I have been a nurse for 35 years, most of those working with children. Men like you & Rouge do nothing but harm our babies who will grow up to provide your Social Security checks. UNLESS, some Republican becomes President & cuts you off totally, so you can "pull up your boot-straps."

Me ke aloha tonight to the parents of those 20 babies who died in CT. From Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133289 Dec 14, 2012
Sorry, birfoons. These are facts.

No need for your pretend bullshite.

Take a flying leap for all I care.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133290 Dec 14, 2012
Total deaths by firearms in 2010 per state.

California - 953
Texas - 581
Pennsylvania - 367
Illinois - 355
Georgia - 315
Maryland - 272
Louisiana - 263
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133291 Dec 14, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS, you are a disgusting soul & a total hypocrit. Here you are talking about "strong morals & values" yet you regularly make disgusting posts. I have been a nurse for 35 years, most of those working with children. Men like you & Rouge do nothing but harm our babies who will grow up to provide your Social Security checks. UNLESS, some Republican becomes President & cuts you off totally, so you can "pull up your boot-straps."
Me ke aloha tonight to the parents of those 20 babies who died in CT. From Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
What in my post do you disagree with? I don't rely on the government for shat. So you can stick that up your azz. You take these posts on here that seriously? If so, you have problems. I make rude posts in my own defense. Am I for some reason not allowed to do that? How come you don't mention that the other side (on here) makes the same disgusting remarks? And you think you have the right to use the term "hypocrite"? Give me a break. I've dated two nurses, each has 30 years experience, so you're a nurse, so what? That doesn't make you special. You have no idea what is in my soul, now do you? No you do not. Talking out of your backside isn't impressive. BTW, I find your post disgusting and completely wrong!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133292 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The black vendor knew he was in hostile surroundings. They beat a FOX reporters azz also.
Yep, and they destroyed his $10,000 camera. I have not heard how much it will cost to replace the hot dog vendor's cart. Both of these guys are working-class people and Libtards claim the are for working people, but they aren't.
In the past four years they have arrested a half dozen TEA Partiers but in just the past year they have arrested 6,700 Occutards who have done over $10 million in damages.
The union protesters in Madison, WI did about $3 million in dames to their own state capital most of which was defaced marble. I think it is funny that the claim Liberals are peaceful people when most assassins are Liberals.
Yep, it was a Democrat who assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was a Republican.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133293 Dec 14, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, most murders are committed by .... Liberals. Now, just how have I harmed any baby? Oh, I flew with the 68th Med. Det.(helicopter ambulance) in Hawaii from 1975-77 and I have helped save the lives of babies!!! One of the missions I flew were two preme twins from Lanai to Queens in Honolulu. Oh, I know, there was no helipad at Queens at the time so we used to land at the state capital grounds where an ambulance would take them the rest of the way.
At Trippler AMC the helipad was a few hundred yards up the hill so again they had to take s short ambulance ride. I know, it has been 35 years but I still remember my time flying medivac.
Oh, since female pilots could not fly combat missions a lot of them ended up flying medivac so in 1980 I started to fly Chinooks. I enjoyed flying medivac but you women forced me out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min GOP R Idiots 1,141,472
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 70,573
Super meds 45 min Help you 1
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,668
Abby 11-22 1 hr RACE 2
Amy 11-22 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags