BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
117,321 - 117,340 of 177,272 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>How well did Nancy Lanza's guns protect her?
A person doesn't usually expect an offspring to kill it's mother.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

It all starts at home. That is where the ultimate blame lies.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Charles J. Guiteau who killed President James A. Garfield republican

Leon Czolgosz who assassinated President William McKinley anarchist

John Schrank who tried to kill Teddy Roosevelt and killed party?

Giuseppe Zangara who tried to Franklin D. Roosevelt and killed Chicago Mayor Anton Cermak party ?

Lee Harvey Oswald ? who killed President John F Kennedy and wounded Gov John B Connally party ?

Sirhan Sirhan who killed Robert F Kennedy and wounded others party ?

John Hinckley, Jr.who tried to kill President Ronald Reagan party ?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

On John Schrank the name of the person was killed was Chicago mayor Anton Cerma

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
A person doesn't usually expect an offspring to kill it's mother.
Nope, in nature one would have to be starving some fish may do that but they eat water too (they drink it for sure)(laughing)...Maybe they got hung up on a hook before and are pissed off or something fish I mean, what does that in nature any animal well animal eat each other what about fish...Oh freakin ey?

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

And people eat animal and fish...

That guy that shot all those kids if he was not the one taking it's own life he should have been made to eat the gun or have the rifle shoved up his ass....Seriously so...and then blow his head off...

I hope a cop shot him and really so I hope if that is the case I hope that cop gets a medal for it...

And oh though here it comes soon enough one's the whole story gets out, he had a bro or a sis or both and they are still feeling for him....

Did he have a B certificate though is the question?

What all goes with Topix's when issue wise it's not always up to what people think should be or should happen?

I mean what is it then to have law? Right...

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

How the LAW was lost...

To preachings ...rrrrr
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

One "shoe bomber" and we all take off our shoes in airports. 62 mass shootings in last 30 years, 7 this year but no time is the right time to talk about it.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that on the last 30 years of mass shootings in the US, not a single one was stopped by a civilian with a handgun.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
One "shoe bomber" and we all take off our shoes in airports. 62 mass shootings in last 30 years, 7 this year but no time is the right time to talk about it.
Then talk about it.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that on the last 30 years of mass shootings in the US, not a single one was stopped by a civilian with a handgun.
Name them, and how many were "gun free zones"?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that the most violent region of the US is the poorly educated, poor south.

With the most gun deaths per 100,000 people, Louisiana ranks the worst of all.

There are far fewer gun deaths in states that have stricter gun laws.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that when asked if they favour stricter gun control laws, Americans by a majority say no.

But when asked specific policy questions like "do you favour banning assault weapons and high capacity magazine" Americans overwhelmingly say yes.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

"We need guns to resist tyranny"is prima facie absurd.

Did you know that Iraq under Saddam Hussein high a very very high rate of gun ownership.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that the most violent region of the US is the poorly educated, poor south.
wrong
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that when asked if they favour stricter gun control laws, Americans by a majority say no.
But when asked specific policy questions like "do you favour banning assault weapons and high capacity magazine" Americans overwhelmingly say yes.
"assault weapon " is a relatively new term carrying a negative connotation, that isn't surprising, psychologically.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Grand Birther wrote:
"We need guns to resist tyranny"is prima facie absurd.
Did you know that Iraq under Saddam Hussein high a very very high rate of gun ownership.
If early Americans didn't have guns we would all be British subjects.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Not only is the poor, undereducated South the most violent region of the US, with the most assault deaths per 100,000 people, it has been for a long time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Grand Birther wrote:
Washington D.C. is the worst. Louisiana doesn't have near the population of many of the other states listed. So, per 100K, our total will be lower. Guns are not the problem Birther. People are. A perfect analogy is the disease of addiction. I learned from experience that alcohol wasn't the problem, I was. The same principle applies here. A more helpful number would be the total number of deaths by gun per year in each state.
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids are growing up with violence engrained in their minds. They see it in the games they play, the television they watch, in the lyrics of music they listen to, etc. This society needs to clean itself up. See, the bad guys and gangsters, as you say, have already made their impression on our children long before they are old enough to understand. The gun is the instrument used, not the solution to the problem. The gun has very little to do with the actual problem. Strong morals and values are where the answer will be found. Then it is up to the parent to be exactly that, the parent.
LRS, you are a disgusting soul & a total hypocrit. Here you are talking about "strong morals & values" yet you regularly make disgusting posts. I have been a nurse for 35 years, most of those working with children. Men like you & Rouge do nothing but harm our babies who will grow up to provide your Social Security checks. UNLESS, some Republican becomes President & cuts you off totally, so you can "pull up your boot-straps."

Me ke aloha tonight to the parents of those 20 babies who died in CT. From Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,285
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min More Important Th... 49,410
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE