BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
117,301 - 117,320 of 175,110 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133249
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For Rogue : You speak of Unicef and Red Cross salaries (you wisely omit Salavation army CO salary) yet they make a fraction of what CEOs of major companies make, no matter their workforce. How many vice presidents and associate vice presidetns do you think the big banks, Boeing, GE, have, all drawing bigger salaries than the aforementioned charities and Unicef.

This is form Bloomberg news, not your typical "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) lame press. Read this extract :

MCJOBS SHOW SCALE OF U.S. INCOME GAP

McDonald's paid it CEO $8.8 million last year while a Chicago man who flips burgers earns $8.25 an hour minimum wage and can't get full-time work after 20 years (great way for McDo to avoid health care and pension benefits)...

Tyree Johnson has worked 20 yrs for McDonald's. Works at two stores so he can pay the rent for a small 1-room apt in a dingy hotel. 20 years and Johnson, 44, still doesn't get 40 hrs a week at $8.25 an hour.

The pay gap separating fast-food workers from their chief executive officers is growing. The disparity has doubled at McDonald's in the last 10 years. Johnson would have to work ONE MILLION hours to make one year's CEO's salary.

Go to Bloomberg News to get full story

Not saying Johnson should earn $8.8 million a year. But geez, anyhow, if you don't see what's wrong here, Rogue, well, keep defending the rich guys who wouldn't give you the time of day and if they did, they'd charge you for it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133250
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's poorly worded whether you can admit it or not.
UR reading impaired whether you know it or not.
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133251
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Yesterday's shooting was by a terrorist? News to me. And today's is by terrorist(s)? Tell us what you know.
Domestic terrorists! What a dumb ass!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133252
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>How well did Nancy Lanza's guns protect her?
Well, looks like the killer's mother followed American er hmm gun lover Lady's advice and armed herself to the teeth, what with 2 hand guns and a rifle in her possession. Kindergarten teacher too. Not sure...anyhow. Well, those guns that were to protect her got her unfortunately killed by her own son, along with 26 others. It's a horrible story, not blaming her, as it's too late. But there goes AL's theory of protection down the drain.
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133253
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
The NRA and those rotten tea-partiers led this climate of aggression and hostility which birthed a new culture of merciless murderers.
You need an education
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133254
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
After having vomited did you clean your keyboard?
It took you 2 or three days to come up with the above? Wow, are you fast and quick-witted.
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133255
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the fright-wingers and FOX promoting guns, then its show in tell for sure.
wanna do some show & tell???
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133256
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfoons. I'm not even going to bother reading the garbage you've written here today. I'm sure it's revolting.
There are more gun dealers than gas stations in America.
Have a good night.
and many of us are gonna keep it that way to keep the regime in check.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133257
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR reading impaired whether you know it or not.
Whatever mobarf.
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133258
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always right
when the time IS right
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133259
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unicef CEO make $473k per year. American Red Cross CEO $652k. United Way CEO $717k.
But how much money and employees do they represent? American Red Cross, 30,000 employees!
But the number of employees for GE is 300,000. GM is 200,000 not including sub-contractors. Exxon-Mobile 99,000. Walmart, ah, 2.1 MILLION!!!
CEO can get fired by the share holders!!!
Incoming Lockheed CEO fired after admitting to affair
November 09, 2012|Andrea Shalal-Esa | Reuters
Yahoo CEO Fired For Lying On Resume
Jacques, you are anti-atheist and anti-Canadian. By the way, I am still willing to put myself in harms way for my country. Do you think that makes me anti-American?
Where'd you get those figures? Get a load of this :

urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_charities_s...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133260
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jock Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
You need an education
And you need to cease your childish ways instantly by creating stupid, insipid and dumb new monikers. Act like the supposedly veteran that you are, be dignified, show some class.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133261
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, looks like the killer's mother followed American er hmm gun lover Lady's advice and armed herself to the teeth, what with 2 hand guns and a rifle in her possession. Kindergarten teacher too. Not sure...anyhow. Well, those guns that were to protect her got her unfortunately killed by her own son, along with 26 others. It's a horrible story, not blaming her, as it's too late. But there goes AL's theory of protection down the drain.
Are you really going to use this tragedy as a chance to take a cheap shot at another poster? That is inexcusable to say the least.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133262
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Damn it, wrong one, goes automatically to today's events. Just google "world firearms and homicide statistics"
And they still blame the weapon?
SO one should know somewhat about and/or have a sense about some peoples?

I mean though hu, what can go off some at any time?

Still I think Guns aren't the problem. I wouldn't mind carrying one of a different sort...
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133263
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Rogue : You speak of Unicef and Red Cross salaries (you wisely omit Salavation army CO salary) yet they make a fraction of what CEOs of major companies make, no matter their workforce. How many vice presidents and associate vice presidetns do you think the big banks, Boeing, GE, have, all drawing bigger salaries than the aforementioned charities and Unicef.
This is form Bloomberg news, not your typical "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) lame press. Read this extract :
MCJOBS SHOW SCALE OF U.S. INCOME GAP
McDonald's paid it CEO $8.8 million last year while a Chicago man who flips burgers earns $8.25 an hour minimum wage and can't get full-time work after 20 years (great way for McDo to avoid health care and pension benefits)...
Tyree Johnson has worked 20 yrs for McDonald's. Works at two stores so he can pay the rent for a small 1-room apt in a dingy hotel. 20 years and Johnson, 44, still doesn't get 40 hrs a week at $8.25 an hour.
The pay gap separating fast-food workers from their chief executive officers is growing. The disparity has doubled at McDonald's in the last 10 years. Johnson would have to work ONE MILLION hours to make one year's CEO's salary.
Go to Bloomberg News to get full story
Not saying Johnson should earn $8.8 million a year. But geez, anyhow, if you don't see what's wrong here, Rogue, well, keep defending the rich guys who wouldn't give you the time of day and if they did, they'd charge you for it.
Thank you, obamacare!
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133264
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you 2 or three days to come up with the above? Wow, are you fast and quick-witted.
Maybe Tinka has a real job, and cannot waste time on here like you

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133265
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nexct Election we will vote in an Alien so that everyone knows that American status once was that they voted in only Americans...

Maybe then the issue of certification can be laid to rest?

Michelle then and his girls are confederates... And even with it isn't that fitting?
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133266
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to cease your childish ways instantly by creating stupid, insipid and dumb new monikers. Act like the supposedly veteran that you are, be dignified, show some class.
There is NO class dealing with libturds like you. Go suck it!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133267
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tell me another word for Partner in crime?

Starts with an A don't tell me there isn't one???!!!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133268
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

chit chat thread...

Because Guns and a Certificate of Birth really haven't got a thing to do with another now do they?

Unless ...

That which is of that, strict Birth rules to LAW, but then Obama fits in too...

He studied it...anyway Patriots to just stand to one's own and some that aren't like it can see how that can feel, after all I am from a different Country and let me tell it can get confusing in that way, but I know one thing I would never say that because someone is from another LAnd they do not belong...

Honestly I mean how far are we taking it, LA has no right in Wildomar???

At what Hospital were you born?

Oh OK so you are a national of such a such County? Well,,, not sure if they let you in or if you can remain in that this City...

How crazy would that be and then some are sent however too...now what?

I mean honestly they sent some off to another district, city or county...

In roses pub you can come naked by the way, no one cares, just don't vomit on your keyboard and not wipe it clean...

Ask the guy that typed it..:)

Vomit

is what he said...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,083,608
Amy 7-30 8 min Julie 20
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min ohoh 3,848
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min TRD 68,057
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min litesong 45,890
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min SamBee 68,439
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 54 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••