BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,864)

Showing posts 117,261 - 117,280 of174,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Howdy, birfoons. I'm not even going to bother reading the garbage you've written here today. I'm sure it's revolting.

There are more gun dealers than gas stations in America.

Have a good night.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the fright-wingers and FOX promoting guns, then its show in tell for sure.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox promotes guns? Fright-wingers promote guns? No.
I was wondering how long the Libtards would respond to the shooting.
In Norway Anders Behring Breivik shot and kill 77 people last year. Does this justify what happened today in Connecticut? NO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Just a few months ago, how long did it take the Looney-Tooney-Lefties blame the shoot in Aurora, CO on the TEA Party when in fact he was a ....lefty, just like them.
And it was a Democrat who assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was a ..... Republican!
The fact is that most assassinations in the U.S. are committed by ..... Lefties (Democrats).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I suspect it will be discovered that there were warning signs exhibited by this young man.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just a few months ago, how long did it take the Looney-Tooney-Lefties blame the shoot in Aurora, CO on the TEA Party when in fact he was a ....lefty, just like them.
And it was a Democrat who assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was a ..... Republican!
The fact is that most assassinations in the U.S. are committed by ..... Lefties (Democrats).
That's utter bullsh*t.

No many how times you repeat lies and try to spin, the truth is that there would be far fewer deaths if people couldn't easily get their hands on extremely powerful weapons.

I have three guns in my house and everybody I know in TX and OK also has guns. I don't know ANYBODY, including President Obama, who objects to people having a gun for hunting, hobby target shooting or personal protection.

But none of those uses justifies individuals having access to assault weapons.

Without assault weapons, madmen could not kill as many people as quickly as madmen now can kill, as today's shooting proves.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, when the time is right.
It is always right

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control. We have it. Other countries have it. Europe had, depending on country, 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths than the US. And this includes the onetime Oslo massacre last year. Canada is at 6 times fewer. You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?
What do you prefer, an armed psychopath with a gun or an unarmed psychopath? And don't give me ropes and knives and hammers as killer weapons. They kill a lot slower and a lot less efficiently than any gun. I can run away from a knife, well, I can try, but running from a gun is a different story.
We don't know how this young man got his guns. Suppose he bought them legally? After the first purchase, should there not be a red flag in an established computerized registry? Question him as to why he needs a second AND third gun? Why all that ammo, watcha gonna do with that? No, you show a driver's license, wait 48 hours and off you go with your weapon, right up to fully automatic AK-47. You think all that's okay?
Again you compare apples to oranges. Try comparing MURDERS. If you want to murder someone and you don't have a gun, you use poison, a knife, hammer, etc. If someone wants to murder someone, they will find away.
But there is only one way a person can protect themselves from a bigger person and that is with a gun. Yep, a 50 Kg woman can shoot a 110 Kg man, can't she!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ya know why you Libtards do not attack a tent load of Conservatives here in Florida? Because you are likely to get shot.
About twenty years ago a ghetto person tried to rob a bingo parlor here in Jacksonville. Two senior citizens hauled out their heaters and fired him up. He lived but he will think twice before he would try that again!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Rouge proves my point (again)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
That's utter bullsh*t.
No many how times you repeat lies and try to spin, the truth is that there would be far fewer deaths if people couldn't easily get their hands on extremely powerful weapons.
I have three guns in my house and everybody I know in TX and OK also has guns. I don't know ANYBODY, including President Obama, who objects to people having a gun for hunting, hobby target shooting or personal protection.
But none of those uses justifies individuals having access to assault weapons.
Without assault weapons, madmen could not kill as many people as quickly as madmen now can kill, as today's shooting proves.
Tim McVeigh managed to kill more people and did it quicker.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

There are other countries where guns are plentiful yet they do not have the rate we do. Why? This society has allowed too many controversial issues to become "accepted". Hell, any night of the year violence and sex is broadcast right into our dens. Look at how we're raising our children or should I say not raising our children? Old saying but very true; garbage in, garbage out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you compare apples to oranges. Try comparing MURDERS. If you want to murder someone and you don't have a gun, you use poison, a knife, hammer, etc. If someone wants to murder someone, they will find away.
But there is only one way a person can protect themselves from a bigger person and that is with a gun. Yep, a 50 Kg woman can shoot a 110 Kg man, can't she!!!
Nonsense. Most murders are not planned. If the murderer didn't have the gun, the murder probably would not have occurred.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
27, maybe 28 or 29 dead. It's all over the news, all the channels. School officials, police, parents, so-called psychologists, psychiatrists interviewed. Giving all sorts of reasons. Guns are hardly mentioned. Had 2 handguns, and a rifle. Where the hell did he get those?
So sad. oor children, teachers, principal. Yet no one but no one can see the forest for the trees. Discouraging. And I predict a run on gun purchases tomorrow, if not today already. Sick. Absolutely sick. Why does the NRA have such a hold on the president and congress?
Guns WILL "protect" your Family!
When NO ONE ELSE "will" ...
As "you" can SEE ...
The "system" is NOT doing SUCH a "good" job!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. Most murders are not planned. If the murderer didn't have the gun, the murder probably would not have occurred.
Are you willing to bet your life on a "probably"? I'm not.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homicide rate in US is much higher than in central and western Europe. No, gun is not only way to protect against larger person. Try thinking for five seconds. All too often women, including Adam Lanza's mother, are killed by person using her gun.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
There are other countries where guns are plentiful yet they do not have the rate we do. Why? This society has allowed too many controversial issues to become "accepted". Hell, any night of the year violence and sex is broadcast right into our dens. Look at how we're raising our children or should I say not raising our children? Old saying but very true; garbage in, garbage out.
Sex is causing the high homicide rate?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to bet your life on a "probably"? I'm not.
My life is in no way wagered on the correctness of my statement. It is a simple fact there would be fewer murders if there were fewer guns.
wojar wrote:
Nonsense. Most murders are not planned. If the murderer didn't have the gun, the murder probably would not have occurred.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is causing the high homicide rate?
Must you be stupid? Did I say sex is the cause? No. Thanks for admitting you're wrong. There is no disarming America. The moral fabric of this country has been eroding for years. That's where the main problem is and the media (all forms) is largely to blame.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Homicide rate in US is much higher than in central and western Europe. No, gun is not only way to protect against larger person. Try thinking for five seconds. All too often women, including Adam Lanza's mother, are killed by person using her gun.
Who says you'll have five seconds? I guess the next time I'm attacked I just say, "time out", I need to think. Get real Mo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

*I'll just say

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,261 - 117,280 of174,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,077,728
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 9 min Vanessa Hudgens 3,781
Amy 7-22 24 min Mister Tonka 9
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min well 48,818
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 67,831
vote blank in 2016 unless you support Hillary. 48 min VeganTiger 4
Abby 7-22 1 hr PEllen 2
•••
•••