BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133195 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, trouble in Ct. Another nutball shoots Elementary school kids.
Will this never stop? Only one solution : More guns. Guns don't kill, people kill, say the NRA and birthers.
I suggest guns be handed out to every teacher, janitor, cafeteria worker, cleaner, electrician, plumber, handyman, and, PARTICULARLY, every elementary school student who can physically lift, hold and carry a gun, no matter his or her age. And prison for those parents who refuse to have their children armed. That should do it.
Have you ever seen a gun on trial? Could have been a bomb that would have leveled the entire school, ya know? The problem is "our" morals and values have been diluted and tossed aside. Violence has become mainstream through video games, movies, television and literature. That combined with this generation's "Tombstone Mentality" is a deadly mixture to be sure. We will never be able to stop an individual who is set on causing destruction. It can't be done. I really don't see a solution.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133196 Dec 14, 2012
27, maybe 28 or 29 dead. It's all over the news, all the channels. School officials, police, parents, so-called psychologists, psychiatrists interviewed. Giving all sorts of reasons. Guns are hardly mentioned. Had 2 handguns, and a rifle. Where the hell did he get those?

So sad. oor children, teachers, principal. Yet no one but no one can see the forest for the trees. Discouraging. And I predict a run on gun purchases tomorrow, if not today already. Sick. Absolutely sick. Why does the NRA have such a hold on the president and congress?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133197 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a gun on trial? Could have been a bomb that would have leveled the entire school, ya know? The problem is "our" morals and values have been diluted and tossed aside. Violence has become mainstream through video games, movies, television and literature. That combined with this generation's "Tombstone Mentality" is a deadly mixture to be sure. We will never be able to stop an individual who is set on causing destruction. It can't be done. I really don't see a solution.
Gun control. We have it. Other countries have it. Europe had, depending on country, 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths than the US. And this includes the onetime Oslo massacre last year. Canada is at 6 times fewer. You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?

What do you prefer, an armed psychopath with a gun or an unarmed psychopath? And don't give me ropes and knives and hammers as killer weapons. They kill a lot slower and a lot less efficiently than any gun. I can run away from a knife, well, I can try, but running from a gun is a different story.

We don't know how this young man got his guns. Suppose he bought them legally? After the first purchase, should there not be a red flag in an established computerized registry? Question him as to why he needs a second AND third gun? Why all that ammo, watcha gonna do with that? No, you show a driver's license, wait 48 hours and off you go with your weapon, right up to fully automatic AK-47. You think all that's okay?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133198 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
27, maybe 28 or 29 dead. It's all over the news, all the channels. School officials, police, parents, so-called psychologists, psychiatrists interviewed. Giving all sorts of reasons. Guns are hardly mentioned. Had 2 handguns, and a rifle. Where the hell did he get those?
So sad. oor children, teachers, principal. Yet no one but no one can see the forest for the trees. Discouraging. And I predict a run on gun purchases tomorrow, if not today already. Sick. Absolutely sick. Why does the NRA have such a hold on the president and congress?
This perverted society creates many of these sickos. Put honesty, respect and responsibility back where they belong! Guns are not the problem or the solution.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#133199 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, was he addressing him because he an ape (black person)or because he is Neanderthal (pea brained)? And you assume any remark to a person of color by a person who is without color must be racial? And did you hear the names those union thugs were calling that hotdog vending cart operator was being called during those protests at Lancing, MI the other day?
Disgrace: Lansing Hot Dog Vendor Attacked, Called Racial Slurs at Union Anti-Right to Work Protest
Yesterday, Katie reported on the violence taking place at the state capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, as union members protested the passage of Right to Work legislation. Rather than peacefully demonstrating against a law they didn't like, unfortunately, a number of those present attacked the more conservative counter-protesters among them. But today, we learned more: the protesters also destroyed a hot dog stand kept by a Lansing staple named Clint Tarver.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katehicks/2012/1...
The guy was just trying to make a buck but because he had his hot dog cart inside they tent with the counter protesters they had to trash his stuff and beat him up while calling him the N-word!!! They were not calling him a knuckeldragger but they where calling him a ni*er!!! But you are okay with that because they were your buddies.
The black vendor knew he was in hostile surroundings. They beat a FOX reporters azz also.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#133200 Dec 14, 2012
The NRA and those rotten tea-partiers led this climate of aggression and hostility which birthed a new culture of merciless murderers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#133201 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the fright-wingers and FOX promoting guns, then its show in tell for sure.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133202 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>This perverted society creates many of these sickos. Put honesty, respect and responsibility back where they belong! Guns are not the problem or the solution.
Agreed. May I suggest we begin by showing the proper respect to the office of the President
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133203 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control. We have it. Other countries have it. Europe had, depending on country, 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths than the US. And this includes the onetime Oslo massacre last year. Canada is at 6 times fewer. You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?
What do you prefer, an armed psychopath with a gun or an unarmed psychopath? And don't give me ropes and knives and hammers as killer weapons. They kill a lot slower and a lot less efficiently than any gun. I can run away from a knife, well, I can try, but running from a gun is a different story.
We don't know how this young man got his guns. Suppose he bought them legally? After the first purchase, should there not be a red flag in an established computerized registry? Question him as to why he needs a second AND third gun? Why all that ammo, watcha gonna do with that? No, you show a driver's license, wait 48 hours and off you go with your weapon, right up to fully automatic AK-47. You think all that's okay?
First, do not twist my words. I didn't say, "make it easy for them to get guns". European countries may indeed have lower rates but are they dealing with the same type of society as we are? I doubt it. If this man killed +/- 30 people, he went there with the thinking he was going to kill as many as he could. If he hadn't used a gun, he might have walked down the hall tossing pipe bombs into each and every classroom! Pipe bombs, easy and cheap to make while being very effective. What then? Who knows, this guy may have gotten his guns from an illegal source which would have had the guns anyway, ban or no ban. My point being, if someone is out to kill, they will find a way.

Yours:
"You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?"

You managed to skip right over the root of the problem! And you accuse someone else of failing to see the forest for the trees? C'mon! I said awhile back to expect more like this and it will continue until the core issues are addressed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133204 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the fright-wingers and FOX promoting guns, then its show in tell for sure.
Fox promotes guns? Fright-wingers promote guns? No.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133205 Dec 14, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. May I suggest we begin by showing the proper respect to the office of the President
Indeed, when the time is right.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133206 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm losing patience with you. Are you just ignorant, or are you not reading what I wrote (max $200,000 per year for worrldwide organisations,$60,000 for Salvation army Major). Are those salaries in a league with ANY company CEO? What 's wrong with you? To run the Red Cross, Unicef, you need very qualified people. do you think any competed highly-educaterd person would take that kind of job for a janitor's salary? As it is, at $200,000 or morre, they are sacrificing hundreds of thousansd more they could make elsewhere. And what has bigotry got to do with examining and when necessary criticizing big oil, multinationals etc? YOU are the bigot, and to prove it, look up the word. You kick the little guy when he's down, drool at the mere mention of CEOs and BP and Halliburton,but happy at the prospect of seeing Hostess laid-off employees in the unemployment line at Christmas. THAT, Rogue, is bigotry. THAT, Rogue, is unChristian AND unAmerican AND antiAmerican.
Unicef CEO make $473k per year. American Red Cross CEO $652k. United Way CEO $717k.
But how much money and employees do they represent? American Red Cross, 30,000 employees!
But the number of employees for GE is 300,000. GM is 200,000 not including sub-contractors. Exxon-Mobile 99,000. Walmart, ah, 2.1 MILLION!!!
CEO can get fired by the share holders!!!

Incoming Lockheed CEO fired after admitting to affair
November 09, 2012|Andrea Shalal-Esa | Reuters

Yahoo CEO Fired For Lying On Resume

Jacques, you are anti-atheist and anti-Canadian. By the way, I am still willing to put myself in harms way for my country. Do you think that makes me anti-American?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133207 Dec 14, 2012
Howdy, birfoons. I'm not even going to bother reading the garbage you've written here today. I'm sure it's revolting.

There are more gun dealers than gas stations in America.

Have a good night.

Location hidden

#133208 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox promotes guns? Fright-wingers promote guns? No.
I was wondering how long the Libtards would respond to the shooting.
In Norway Anders Behring Breivik shot and kill 77 people last year. Does this justify what happened today in Connecticut? NO!

Location hidden

#133209 Dec 14, 2012
Just a few months ago, how long did it take the Looney-Tooney-Lefties blame the shoot in Aurora, CO on the TEA Party when in fact he was a ....lefty, just like them.
And it was a Democrat who assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was a ..... Republican!
The fact is that most assassinations in the U.S. are committed by ..... Lefties (Democrats).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133210 Dec 14, 2012
I suspect it will be discovered that there were warning signs exhibited by this young man.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#133211 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just a few months ago, how long did it take the Looney-Tooney-Lefties blame the shoot in Aurora, CO on the TEA Party when in fact he was a ....lefty, just like them.
And it was a Democrat who assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was a ..... Republican!
The fact is that most assassinations in the U.S. are committed by ..... Lefties (Democrats).
That's utter bullsh*t.

No many how times you repeat lies and try to spin, the truth is that there would be far fewer deaths if people couldn't easily get their hands on extremely powerful weapons.

I have three guns in my house and everybody I know in TX and OK also has guns. I don't know ANYBODY, including President Obama, who objects to people having a gun for hunting, hobby target shooting or personal protection.

But none of those uses justifies individuals having access to assault weapons.

Without assault weapons, madmen could not kill as many people as quickly as madmen now can kill, as today's shooting proves.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#133212 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, when the time is right.
It is always right

Location hidden

#133213 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you compare apples to oranges. Try comparing MURDERS. If you want to murder someone and you don't have a gun, you use poison, a knife, hammer, etc. If someone wants to murder someone, they will find away.
But there is only one way a person can protect themselves from a bigger person and that is with a gun. Yep, a 50 Kg woman can shoot a 110 Kg man, can't she!!!

Location hidden

#133214 Dec 14, 2012
Ya know why you Libtards do not attack a tent load of Conservatives here in Florida? Because you are likely to get shot.
About twenty years ago a ghetto person tried to rob a bingo parlor here in Jacksonville. Two senior citizens hauled out their heaters and fired him up. He lived but he will think twice before he would try that again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,156,637
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 3 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 5 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago