BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
117,241 - 117,260 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Rogue. Okay, I'll accept that a baker was earning upwards of $85,000 a year. Will you accept that the CEO was earning over $1.5 million a year, and with his exec minions paid in the millions? Do you accept that the CEO should earn upwards of 15 times the annual emolument that the indispensable baker earns? Is that a good ratio? Can the baker do without the company? NO. Can the company do without the baker? NO. CEO should by all rights earn more than the baker, yes, I agree, but 15 times more? Why? Does he own the company? NO. Is he the company's founder? In most cases, NO.
I've dealt with unionized AND non-unionized people all my life. Some good, some bad from both on an equal basis. Sorry you had bad experiences, but I ask, why were the unionized Winn-Dixie okay and not the others?
As I asked before, Rogue, are the big guys paying you for being in their servitude?
Nope, no is is paying my. Other than my military retirement all I have is my investments my investments. I own two cars, a small fishing boat and an airplane outright and I won about a quarter of my house. But with a 4.25% loan, I am in no hurry to pay it off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How in heaven's name can you be so wrong and at same time make up a whole cheering section for the upper crust? How many CEOs have been fired lately, even in the wake of the 2008 corporate meltdown? Name 'em. And when you do manage to name a few, tell us about their severance pay, bonuses and pensions. Compare that to employees, bakers, etc.
As to movie stars, athletes, who are way overpaid, NO ONE is forced to pay to watch them, unlike the commodities that big corporations make and that workers HAVE to produce at an unfair fraction of execs' salaries and consumers forced to buy at inflated prices. Comparing movie stars and jocks to ordinary folks is really emphasizing the oranges and apples fable. As to movies and sports, well, Rogue, if idiots who pay outrageous prices to watch them just stopped going or reduced their attendance, market,as you said, would react and admittance price would be reduced along with salaries. When it comes to consumer items and workers, it doesn't work that way, as both are essential. God, why do I waste my time like this?
Ah, workers are not "forced" to make anything. They can get a service job.
As far as what are Fair wages for workers and staff, who decides? How about market forces?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, I even said you would never ever make a racial remark, didn't I? So why the outraged defensive stance? Feeling guilty? You know darn well what knuckledragger means, specially when addressing a black person. Read and hang your head in shame for you knew very well it was a racist remark :
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ...
"Stereotypical and racially prejudice term referring to people of African decent. Stems from the idea of these people having long, monkey like arms."
OF AFRICAN DECENT, Rogue. What a flaming hypocrite (Rogue, tm reg'd) you are. What a racist. Knuckledragger indeed. This is not the first time you allow your racist nature to ooze out.
Oh, was he addressing him because he an ape (black person)or because he is Neanderthal (pea brained)? And you assume any remark to a person of color by a person who is without color must be racial? And did you hear the names those union thugs were calling that hotdog vending cart operator was being called during those protests at Lancing, MI the other day?

Disgrace: Lansing Hot Dog Vendor Attacked, Called Racial Slurs at Union Anti-Right to Work Protest
Yesterday, Katie reported on the violence taking place at the state capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, as union members protested the passage of Right to Work legislation. Rather than peacefully demonstrating against a law they didn't like, unfortunately, a number of those present attacked the more conservative counter-protesters among them. But today, we learned more: the protesters also destroyed a hot dog stand kept by a Lansing staple named Clint Tarver.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katehicks/2012/1...

The guy was just trying to make a buck but because he had his hot dog cart inside they tent with the counter protesters they had to trash his stuff and beat him up while calling him the N-word!!! They were not calling him a knuckeldragger but they where calling him a ni*er!!! But you are okay with that because they were your buddies.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, how much is the director of the American Red Cross compensated? How about the Salvation Army? How about Unicef? How about Catholic relied?
Now, how much of each buck people donate to those organizations actually gets to the people who are in need?
<quoted text>
Oh, so it is okay to get paid big money for running a charitable organization but not for a CEO of a major company that employees thousands of workers?!? Naw, you ain't no bigot!?!
I'm losing patience with you. Are you just ignorant, or are you not reading what I wrote (max $200,000 per year for worrldwide organisations,$60,000 for Salvation army Major). Are those salaries in a league with ANY company CEO? What 's wrong with you? To run the Red Cross, Unicef, you need very qualified people. do you think any competed highly-educaterd person would take that kind of job for a janitor's salary? As it is, at $200,000 or morre, they are sacrificing hundreds of thousansd more they could make elsewhere. And what has bigotry got to do with examining and when necessary criticizing big oil, multinationals etc? YOU are the bigot, and to prove it, look up the word. You kick the little guy when he's down, drool at the mere mention of CEOs and BP and Halliburton,but happy at the prospect of seeing Hostess laid-off employees in the unemployment line at Christmas. THAT, Rogue, is bigotry. THAT, Rogue, is unChristian AND unAmerican AND antiAmerican.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, workers are not "forced" to make anything. They can get a service job.
As far as what are Fair wages for workers and staff, who decides? How about market forces?!?
If that's your reply, best to remain on the sidelines. Or admit you've got nothing.

Where are those govt vs pvt industry supervisor figures? Remember, you wrote it, now prove it. And I'm gonna keep after you on this until you either supply them or admit you just "threw it out there" and had no idea what you were talking about.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, was he addressing him because he an ape (black person)or because he is Neanderthal (pea brained)? And you assume any remark to a person of color by a person who is without color must be racial? And did you hear the names those union thugs were calling that hotdog vending cart operator was being called during those protests at Lancing, MI the other day?
Disgrace: Lansing Hot Dog Vendor Attacked, Called Racial Slurs at Union Anti-Right to Work Protest
Yesterday, Katie reported on the violence taking place at the state capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, as union members protested the passage of Right to Work legislation. Rather than peacefully demonstrating against a law they didn't like, unfortunately, a number of those present attacked the more conservative counter-protesters among them. But today, we learned more: the protesters also destroyed a hot dog stand kept by a Lansing staple named Clint Tarver.
The guy was just trying to make a buck but because he had his hot dog cart inside they tent with the counter protesters they had to trash his stuff and beat him up while calling him the N-word!!! They were not calling him a knuckeldragger but they where calling him a ni*er!!! But you are okay with that because they were your buddies.
Just like the last time, you have nothing. First and second time, you come up with a personal anectdote and your sister int he light bulb plant which incidentally I thought had been moved to China. Then a WW2 gun? What?

Now this? An incident involving a black street cart vendor. That is regrettable, and condemnable.Do you think I approve that? Are you nuts?

I sent you the true definition of knuckledragger. Ape is from Africa. It's an anti-black insult, you hurled it at Poppo, who is black, and you should be ashamed of yourself for being and acting like a true racist. And let me add, flaming (Rogue tm reg'd) bigot

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jagoff. Really? You expect any sane person to believe your fantasy?
Please show us the contract number for your $250K fantasy.
Hee hee hee.
BTW, if it happened, it would be public information. Please show us the contract on FedBizOps!
Hee hee hee.
Loser.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, now you are calling Obama insane for his Solyndra debacle!
You really need to brush-up on your english!
Huh?

BirfoonBoy: "be like Obama, send me 250K for my project"

Nothing to do with Solyndra. RU taking your meds? Obama wouldn't and didn't give you 25 for your fantasy perpetual motion thingy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, trouble in Ct. Another nutball shoots Elementary school kids.
Will this never stop? Only one solution : More guns. Guns don't kill, people kill, say the NRA and birthers.
I suggest guns be handed out to every teacher, janitor, cafeteria worker, cleaner, electrician, plumber, handyman, and, PARTICULARLY, every elementary school student who can physically lift, hold and carry a gun, no matter his or her age. And prison for those parents who refuse to have their children armed. That should do it.
Have you ever seen a gun on trial? Could have been a bomb that would have leveled the entire school, ya know? The problem is "our" morals and values have been diluted and tossed aside. Violence has become mainstream through video games, movies, television and literature. That combined with this generation's "Tombstone Mentality" is a deadly mixture to be sure. We will never be able to stop an individual who is set on causing destruction. It can't be done. I really don't see a solution.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

27, maybe 28 or 29 dead. It's all over the news, all the channels. School officials, police, parents, so-called psychologists, psychiatrists interviewed. Giving all sorts of reasons. Guns are hardly mentioned. Had 2 handguns, and a rifle. Where the hell did he get those?

So sad. oor children, teachers, principal. Yet no one but no one can see the forest for the trees. Discouraging. And I predict a run on gun purchases tomorrow, if not today already. Sick. Absolutely sick. Why does the NRA have such a hold on the president and congress?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a gun on trial? Could have been a bomb that would have leveled the entire school, ya know? The problem is "our" morals and values have been diluted and tossed aside. Violence has become mainstream through video games, movies, television and literature. That combined with this generation's "Tombstone Mentality" is a deadly mixture to be sure. We will never be able to stop an individual who is set on causing destruction. It can't be done. I really don't see a solution.
Gun control. We have it. Other countries have it. Europe had, depending on country, 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths than the US. And this includes the onetime Oslo massacre last year. Canada is at 6 times fewer. You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?

What do you prefer, an armed psychopath with a gun or an unarmed psychopath? And don't give me ropes and knives and hammers as killer weapons. They kill a lot slower and a lot less efficiently than any gun. I can run away from a knife, well, I can try, but running from a gun is a different story.

We don't know how this young man got his guns. Suppose he bought them legally? After the first purchase, should there not be a red flag in an established computerized registry? Question him as to why he needs a second AND third gun? Why all that ammo, watcha gonna do with that? No, you show a driver's license, wait 48 hours and off you go with your weapon, right up to fully automatic AK-47. You think all that's okay?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
27, maybe 28 or 29 dead. It's all over the news, all the channels. School officials, police, parents, so-called psychologists, psychiatrists interviewed. Giving all sorts of reasons. Guns are hardly mentioned. Had 2 handguns, and a rifle. Where the hell did he get those?
So sad. oor children, teachers, principal. Yet no one but no one can see the forest for the trees. Discouraging. And I predict a run on gun purchases tomorrow, if not today already. Sick. Absolutely sick. Why does the NRA have such a hold on the president and congress?
This perverted society creates many of these sickos. Put honesty, respect and responsibility back where they belong! Guns are not the problem or the solution.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The black vendor knew he was in hostile surroundings. They beat a FOX reporters azz also.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The NRA and those rotten tea-partiers led this climate of aggression and hostility which birthed a new culture of merciless murderers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the fright-wingers and FOX promoting guns, then its show in tell for sure.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>This perverted society creates many of these sickos. Put honesty, respect and responsibility back where they belong! Guns are not the problem or the solution.
Agreed. May I suggest we begin by showing the proper respect to the office of the President
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control. We have it. Other countries have it. Europe had, depending on country, 6 to 20 times fewer gun deaths than the US. And this includes the onetime Oslo massacre last year. Canada is at 6 times fewer. You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?
What do you prefer, an armed psychopath with a gun or an unarmed psychopath? And don't give me ropes and knives and hammers as killer weapons. They kill a lot slower and a lot less efficiently than any gun. I can run away from a knife, well, I can try, but running from a gun is a different story.
We don't know how this young man got his guns. Suppose he bought them legally? After the first purchase, should there not be a red flag in an established computerized registry? Question him as to why he needs a second AND third gun? Why all that ammo, watcha gonna do with that? No, you show a driver's license, wait 48 hours and off you go with your weapon, right up to fully automatic AK-47. You think all that's okay?
First, do not twist my words. I didn't say, "make it easy for them to get guns". European countries may indeed have lower rates but are they dealing with the same type of society as we are? I doubt it. If this man killed +/- 30 people, he went there with the thinking he was going to kill as many as he could. If he hadn't used a gun, he might have walked down the hall tossing pipe bombs into each and every classroom! Pipe bombs, easy and cheap to make while being very effective. What then? Who knows, this guy may have gotten his guns from an illegal source which would have had the guns anyway, ban or no ban. My point being, if someone is out to kill, they will find a way.

Yours:
"You describe a society with no morals and values that have been diluted. Video games, movies, tv,you name it, all distorting real life, they think killing's a game. And you think it's okay to make it easy for them to have guns?"

You managed to skip right over the root of the problem! And you accuse someone else of failing to see the forest for the trees? C'mon! I said awhile back to expect more like this and it will continue until the core issues are addressed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the fright-wingers and FOX promoting guns, then its show in tell for sure.
Fox promotes guns? Fright-wingers promote guns? No.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. May I suggest we begin by showing the proper respect to the office of the President
Indeed, when the time is right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm losing patience with you. Are you just ignorant, or are you not reading what I wrote (max $200,000 per year for worrldwide organisations,$60,000 for Salvation army Major). Are those salaries in a league with ANY company CEO? What 's wrong with you? To run the Red Cross, Unicef, you need very qualified people. do you think any competed highly-educaterd person would take that kind of job for a janitor's salary? As it is, at $200,000 or morre, they are sacrificing hundreds of thousansd more they could make elsewhere. And what has bigotry got to do with examining and when necessary criticizing big oil, multinationals etc? YOU are the bigot, and to prove it, look up the word. You kick the little guy when he's down, drool at the mere mention of CEOs and BP and Halliburton,but happy at the prospect of seeing Hostess laid-off employees in the unemployment line at Christmas. THAT, Rogue, is bigotry. THAT, Rogue, is unChristian AND unAmerican AND antiAmerican.
Unicef CEO make $473k per year. American Red Cross CEO $652k. United Way CEO $717k.
But how much money and employees do they represent? American Red Cross, 30,000 employees!
But the number of employees for GE is 300,000. GM is 200,000 not including sub-contractors. Exxon-Mobile 99,000. Walmart, ah, 2.1 MILLION!!!
CEO can get fired by the share holders!!!

Incoming Lockheed CEO fired after admitting to affair
November 09, 2012|Andrea Shalal-Esa | Reuters

Yahoo CEO Fired For Lying On Resume

Jacques, you are anti-atheist and anti-Canadian. By the way, I am still willing to put myself in harms way for my country. Do you think that makes me anti-American?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Howdy, birfoons. I'm not even going to bother reading the garbage you've written here today. I'm sure it's revolting.

There are more gun dealers than gas stations in America.

Have a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Jesus was gay 49,267
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 32 min CDC 42
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,096,122
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••