BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,862)

Showing posts 117,221 - 117,240 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you Libtards do. You think all people of color must be Democrats and if they are not, you attack them. Justice Clarence Thomas is a classic example. Another is that black athlete I just mentioned.
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?Β”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.
Blather on fool. Blather on
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another example of Libtarian RACISM. How dare a man with dark skin not define himself as as an African-American. You Libtards do know that not all Africans are Negros, don't you? Most of the people from Northern Africa are ....... Caucasians!!! But if a man with dark skin color does not tote the Liberal agenda .... why he is an Uncle Tom!
A Black Man Has Just Left the Liberal Plantation
"Griffin may have made the biggest mistake in his young life by saying that he did not want “to be defined by the color of [his] skin.” To add insult to injury, he went on to say,“I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.”"
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/12/a-black-m ...
<quoted text>
How dare I do what? And what is an "Afro-African"? "Afro" is a hair style!
And as far as "mentally retarded" is concerned, in 2002 our Supreme Court used that term in Atkins v. Virginia. Now I would not call an individual mentally retarded but mentally retarded is a medical term. Get over it!
You're a child. Afro defines African. Afro hairstyle is and african kind of hairstyle. Stop playing children's games.

As to the Supreme Court, bet you they won't call it that again. Mentally retarded is no longer used by medical professionals and people in the know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And, let's not forget, ESPN is the premier purveyor of news and political analyses.
Interviewer : Hmmm, ESPN fellow, who'll win the election Nov 6?
ESPN fellow : My money's on the Yankees and Miami Heat.
Now I have never heard the term "cornball brother" before but it does sound racist in the context that he used, "is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”".
To me it is inappropriate to call some one a "brother" while not calling other black men "brother" too. It is like when you Libtards claim that one president is "my president" and not use that term for a Republican president.
Yep, Libtards, divide and conquer. It is like a flock of sheep being divided by a pack of wolves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Oh, the term I frequently use is "ghetto person" which does not denote one's race just like "red neck" does not denote race. You can have a black redneck too but I would just call him a red neck.
And just like all people who live in ghettos are Ghetto people, people who live in rural areas are red necks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you Libtards do. You think all people of color must be Democrats and if they are not, you attack them. Justice Clarence Thomas is a classic example. Another is that black athlete I just mentioned.
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?Β”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on fool. Blather on
Can't engage in any intellectually honest discussion, can you? Sad, very sad little troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors. Or if proven wrong, another one of your famous red herrings of chain yanking? Of course, feel free to tell me to look it up myself, even though YOU brought it up.
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I ask "Grateful you supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors" and you come up with a personal army anecdote? Do you enjoy being ridiculed or what?
And then, to push said ridicule even further, you come up with the WW2 German rifle that the woman was disposing of and the officers, who incidentally are govt workers, who told her to hold off, it was worth $40,000. Well, well, govt workers who seemed to know what they were doing. How about that? Wonder how many supervisors they had?
Get serious, Rogue, because right now you should be blushing and hiding. I asked that you "supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors." Not a personal anecdote and irrelevant story about a rifle.
Save time, just say you don't have the numbers and that you made another statement that you have no way of backing up. What is that, the 200th in the last year?
Oh, my sister is a supervisor at a light bulb factory but that does not stop her from getting on a forklift when it is needed. You just go to any union shop and you will see forklift operators and the supervisors and the supervisor not only will not get on a a fork lift, he can't because of .... union contracts! And almost all governments are UNIONIZED!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

An "elementary" school shooting !!!
Worst in Connecticut history!

Numbers about 12 injuries & FATALITIES!!!!!!!!!!
5 children DEAD
4 Adults DEAD

NOW 26 DEAD ...

A KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM ... no LESS!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.

Can't engage in any intellectually honest discussion, can you? Sad, very sad little troll.
Yes you FauxCons obsess over everyone's racism except your own. You blather on and on and then pout and whine when someone declines to join your circle jerk.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I have never heard the term "cornball brother" before but it does sound racist in the context that he used, "is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”".
To me it is inappropriate to call some one a "brother" while not calling other black men "brother" too. It is like when you Libtards claim that one president is "my president" and not use that term for a Republican president.
Yep, Libtards, divide and conquer. It is like a flock of sheep being divided by a pack of wolves.
I'm not American so of course he is not my president. Were I American, ALL 44 presidents would've been MY president, because election result reflects the will of the people, of the majority. I don't particularly like my prime minister. He represents everything I am not. Conservative, dinosaur-like, yet I want him to do well as that will profit everyone. And when he fails, I blame him, sure, and I criticize, but the failure does not make me rejoice, just to get back at him. Know what I mean? Finally, he was elected by the majority of electors, so, like it or not, he's MY prime minister. I don't see anyone else who was elected in his place, and neither do you as far as your president goes.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:

5 children DEAD
4 Adults DEAD

NOW 26 DEAD ...

Another Nutjob - and I'm sure media types (and thread posters) everywhere will rush to blame group x or y.

Personally, I blame the Nutjob
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my sister is a supervisor at a light bulb factory but that does not stop her from getting on a forklift when it is needed. You just go to any union shop and you will see forklift operators and the supervisors and the supervisor not only will not get on a a fork lift, he can't because of .... union contracts! And almost all governments are UNIONIZED!!!
You are derailed.I asked for numbers, govt vs pvt enterprise supervisor-wise. In your preceding reply, you supply a personal anectdote, TWO persons. Then ramble on about a WW2 German carbine. As if that was not enough, you return with the above post, another personal ancecdote from your sister. Are you mad? Why do you continue making outrageous claims that you cannot back up?

Incidentally, didn't you say her light bulb fatory had been moved to China?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
5 children DEAD
4 Adults DEAD
NOW 26 DEAD ...
If they had armed the kindergarten children and the teachers, this would not have happened I'm sure. More guns, American er hmm Lady. More guns.

This is to cry. Children. Damn it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The *terrorists* go to places where Gov. has banned Guns because they know .. CRIMINAL "minds" KNOW ... they ARE only one with the Guns ...
AND nobody can DEFEND themselves!!!

Like a "sitting duck" or
SHOOTING "fish" in a Barrel ...

EVEN the old "schoolmarm" probably HAD a SHOTGUN sitting in the Corner ...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Yesterday's shooting was by a terrorist? News to me. And today's is by terrorist(s)? Tell us what you know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you Libtards do. You think all people of color must be Democrats and if they are not, you attack them. Justice Clarence Thomas is a classic example. Another is that black athlete I just mentioned.
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.
The woman who accused Thomas of harassment, was she white?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman who accused Thomas of harassment, was she white?
She is black her name is Anita Hill
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
She is black her name is Anita Hill
I know. Was leading him. He's mulling over his answer now and you can be sure it will be totally irrelevant to Hill, to Thomas or to me as we two will now be classed as "flaming racist democrat bigots".

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, now you are calling Obama insane for his Solyndra debacle!
You really need to brush-up on your english!
Your problem has more to do with faulty logic than your faulty English.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, now you are calling Obama insane for his Solyndra debacle!
You really need to brush-up on your english!
What is insane is comparing a perpetual motion fantasy with solar power. Your problem is logic. Nothing to do with English.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>What is insane is comparing a perpetual motion fantasy with solar power. Your problem is logic. Nothing to do with English.
Logic and English are the least of his problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,221 - 117,240 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min RealDave 1,072,832
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 4 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 407
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••