BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,861)

Showing posts 117,201 - 117,220 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Can't wait for the "night of broken glass"! Maybe they will burn the White House and blame it on the Tea Party.
Confirming yet again that you're a raving loony toon, Gween Toof.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
It is my opinion that Orly Taitz and Mario Apuzzo have been noithing but a smoke screen for Obama.
All of the facts are in the Constitution pertaining to citizenship.
Since Obama is not a citizen per the 14th, then he can't come-under Art. 2, section 1, para 5 of the Constitution.
Obama was born in the USA and hence is both a US Citizen and a Natural Born US Citizen, as are Jindal and Rubio.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is funny!!
It is a fact. There is absolutely nothing in the US Constitution that says or implies that the US-born child of a foreigner has any foreign influence, and John Jay, a lawyer and justice, was referring to the common law meaning of Natural Born, which had been used for 300 years to refer to the place of birth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact. There is absolutely nothing in the US Constitution that says or implies that the US-born child of a foreigner has any foreign influence, and John Jay, a lawyer and justice, was referring to the common law meaning of Natural Born, which had been used for 300 years to refer to the place of birth.
Not!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you prove that with a fraudulent long form birth certificate?
It can't be done!
If I give you counterfeit money for goods or services rendered, have I really paid my bill?
I think not!
If I show you a fraudulent long form birth certificate, have I really PROVEN where I was born?
I think not!
SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.
You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
Of course it can't be done. It can't be done because a scan of a Hawaii birth certificate on security paper and put into pdf does not pick up an image of the raised seal.

The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate;(3) the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties and the Index Data; (4) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and ONLY the DOH could send those notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the papers, and in 1961 the DOH only sent them for births IN Hawaii); (5) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country; and (6) the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.

The notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles late in pregnancy (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE (since a FOI Act request has showed that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) is highly unlikely.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You give my native state and my hometown a bad name.
Is this how you troll for penises to suck?
Your first sentence is surprising, given the following one. How can anyone, try as one might, give a worst name to your native state than you manage to do all by yourself? Typical tea party and birther language. We see it from the likes of you here daily.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in the USA and hence is both a US Citizen and a Natural Born US Citizen, as are Jindal and Rubio.
none are NBC, Obama isn't a citizen, IAW the 14th.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Rogue and others of his/her ilk don't list the excesses of corporate CEOs is that Fox (that is, Roger Ailes) didn't tell them to do so.
People who parrot Fox's talking points are nothing more than puppets and should be ignored.
People who listen to the Lame Stream Media are uninformed idiots and should be banned from society. squid
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>none are NBC, Obama isn't a citizen, IAW the 14th.
Come out of the closet lonely boy
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Orly filed enough frivolous law suit to make the complete question of Obama's citizenship a frivolous matter.
Had she been a real proponent for throwing Obama out of office, she should have used the 14th amendment, it hasn't changed since being ratified.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of the closet lonely boy
Are you making a pass!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the cutest little misinterpretation you've ever seen! Aw!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
very cute!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the cutest little misinterpretation you've ever seen! Aw!!
I think it is just adorable!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy allover!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
People who listen to the Lame Stream Media are uninformed idiots and should be banned from society. squid
Hey Wingman :)

LQQk at this ...
I got last night on another forum....
Singled me out of ALL the libs ...

Page 3119
Post |#72516

Top Mod 8
I'm a GRINCH!

Since: Aug 09

Whoville
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#72516 13 hrs ago

Judged:665
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

American Lady..........you need to stop posting articles. They are copyrighted and you can only post the first sentence with a link. In case you haven't noticed, I've removed quite a few of your posts so it's worth it to continue posting like that when they get removed anyway.

==========

Just wanted to let you Guys KNOW what is going on :)
Tho the libTARDS DO the SAME thing ...
"No Problem" for them

*_*

Fairness ???... "0"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQk at this ...
Page 3119
Post |#72516
Top Mod 8
I'm a GRINCH!
Whoville
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady..........you need to stop posting articles. They are copyrighted and you can only post the first sentence with a link. In case you haven't noticed, I've removed quite a few of your posts so it's worth it to continue posting like that when they get removed anyway.
==========
"No Problem" for them
*_*
Fairness ???... "0"
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Here! Smok'em if you got'em!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQk at this ...
Page 3119
Post |#72516
Top Mod 8
I'm a GRINCH!
Whoville
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
"No Problem" for them
*_*
Fairness ???... "0"
at least you got a reply, I just get cutoff. Today my connection has been dropped at least 8 times. LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Orly filed enough frivolous law suit to make the complete question of Obama's citizenship a frivolous matter.
Had she been a real proponent for throwing Obama out of office, she should have used the 14th amendment, it hasn't changed since being ratified.
Yeah. America's worst lawyer should take advice from America's stupidest fake judge. That's a great idea
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. America's worst lawyer should take advice from America's stupidest fake judge. That's a great idea
This coming from the dolt who got conned twice by the same street corner con man! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,201 - 117,220 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,014
WWIII is on its way 14 min WWIII 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 46,975
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 42,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 67,186
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 503
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance