BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133149 Dec 14, 2012
Naw, no racism here?

"On the [ESPN] network’s First Take show [Thursday] morning, Parker said,“my question, which is just a straight honest question, is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”"

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/12/a-black-m...

Location hidden

#133150 Dec 14, 2012
Yep, the Democrat Party must make everyone a victim. Even if they don't want to be a victim! Rogue

ESPN
"This is a common tactic today. Any time a black person leaves the liberal plantation, black house slaves [Pookies] are sent out to bring him or her back. If they don’t return, then they must be destroyed. Self-reliance is not something that liberals want blacks to believe is an option for them. If blacks ever stop believing they are victims, the Democrat Party will no longer have a reason to resist. Where there are no victims, there are no votes."

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133151 Dec 14, 2012
Has Slobarf been accounted for this morning? Trouble in CT.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#133152 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the Democrat Party must make everyone a victim. Even if they don't want to be a victim! Rogue

ESPN
"This is a common tactic today. Any time a black person leaves the liberal plantation, black house slaves [Pookies] are sent out to bring him or her back. If they donÂ’t return, then they must be destroyed. Self-reliance is not something that liberals want blacks to believe is an option for them. If blacks ever stop believing they are victims, the Democrat Party will no longer have a reason to resist. Where there are no victims, there are no votes."

Dear Rouge. Your obsession is showing (again)

Location hidden

#133153 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors. Or if proven wrong, another one of your famous red herrings of chain yanking? Of course, feel free to tell me to look it up myself, even though YOU brought it up.
A classic example was the job I had for the last 18 months I was in FORSCOM in the Army. At the same time I was doing my job there was someone in PersCom (Personnel Command) doing the very same job. The only difference was that PersCom could actually do something and all I did was prepare briefings for my general.
Oh, what I did was specialize in Aviator and EOD shortages. Do you know the Army has five-man EOD detachments all over the place and half are not even on military reservations. It seems all the time they are disposing of military munitions that are on civilian property. Like hand grenades that you great uncle brought back from WWII!
Did you remember the article that I posted a few days ago that was about a Nazi German fully-automatic assault machine gun that the lady's relative brought back from WWII!

Officers stunned when woman drops off $40,000 WWII German rifle to be destroyed in police buy-back scheme
Gun brought to the U.S. by American soldier and passed to his daughter
It was developed in 1944, holds a 30-round magazine and can shoot 500 rounds per minute

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22457...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Location hidden

#133154 Dec 14, 2012
Yep, typical union strong-arm tactics. Do away with secrete ballots so they can strong-arm people to vote for unions.
Now we need to do away with the corrupt caucuse systems used in many state primaries. Rogue

Virginia Moves to Make Card-Check Unconstitutional
By Matt Cover; December 13, 2012

( CNSNews.com )– Virginia is moving towards making card-check – the controversial union proposal to replace secret-ballot elections with simple card-signing petitions – unconstitutional in the state.

The effort is led by State Sen. Bryce Reeves (R-Spotsylvania) who said that “no citizen” should be denied the ability to vote by secret ballot.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/virginia-move...

Location hidden

#133155 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

ESPN
"This is a common tactic today. Any time a black person leaves the liberal plantation, black house slaves [Pookies] are sent out to bring him or her back. If they donÂ’t return, then they must be destroyed. Self-reliance is not something that liberals want blacks to believe is an option for them. If blacks ever stop believing they are victims, the Democrat Party will no longer have a reason to resist. Where there are no victims, there are no votes."

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/12/a-black-m ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out the RACISM that exists in the Democrat Party! Can'y handle the truth, can you!?!
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133156 Dec 14, 2012
talia wrote:
Still talking about Obama birth certificate? Grow up pleeeeeeeeez !
You have a Kenyan as pResident, who is a Muslim, and wants to turn the country into a bankrupt nation, incapable of defending against attack from foreign nations.
Grow a brain!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133157 Dec 14, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Birfoons. On Monday, December 17 the Electoral College will fulfill their responsibility under the Constitution and reelect President Obama. Please wear your black tin foil hats on Monday as you mark yet another epic fail in the land of Birfistan
But, But, "Learn to Read" , American er hmm UnAmerican anti-Constitution Lady assured us that the electoral college would vote against Obama's election. Are you sure he'll be confirmed Dec 17 and inaugurated Jan 21, 2013? Couold the electoral college give the election to Mitt Romney?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133158 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic, you know it's not healthy for you to talk to yourself.
Aha, that I could write like him! Thanks just the same.
Learn to Read

Sadorus, IL

#133159 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out the RACISM that exists in the Democrat Party! Can'y handle the truth, can you!?!
Issues of race and racism exist everywhere in all manner of groups, individuals and situations. That is the truth. Some people accept this fact and try to make each day a little better, some people obsess over race and compound the problems. Your obsession is your problem - and it appears to be the size of an elephant
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133160 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another example of Libtarian RACISM. How dare a man with dark skin not define himself as as an African-American. You Libtards do know that not all Africans are Negros, don't you? Most of the people from Northern Africa are ....... Caucasians!!! But if a man with dark skin color does not tote the Liberal agenda .... why he is an Uncle Tom!
A Black Man Has Just Left the Liberal Plantation
"Griffin may have made the biggest mistake in his young life by saying that he did not want “to be defined by the color of [his] skin.” To add insult to injury, he went on to say,“I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.”"
How dare YOU be so flagranly flaming (Rogue tm reg'd) ignorant? How dare YOU tell any group how to label or call themselves? Are you some kind of authority? Yes, "negro" used to be THE word in slavery and colonial days. Whites invented the word as they did the N word. So did "crazy" and "retarded" and "mentally retarded" disappear. Even Léopold Sédar Senghor, that great African statesman and poet and member of the French Assembly and Académie française, wrote about la "Négritude" when that word was popular. Now the blacks or Afro-African Americans no longer want to be called "negro". Respect that, as should you, and don't play the expert and all-knowing humanatarian papa figure. Do some studying first, lots of it, visit Africa maybe, then maybe you can talk.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133161 Dec 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
Has Slobarf been accounted for this morning? Trouble in CT.
Yes, trouble in Ct. Another nutball shoots Elementary school kids.

Will this never stop? Only one solution : More guns. Guns don't kill, people kill, say the NRA and birthers.

I suggest guns be handed out to every teacher, janitor, cafeteria worker, cleaner, electrician, plumber, handyman, and, PARTICULARLY, every elementary school student who can physically lift, hold and carry a gun, no matter his or her age. And prison for those parents who refuse to have their children armed. That should do it.

Location hidden

#133162 Dec 14, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Issues of race and racism exist everywhere in all manner of groups, individuals and situations. That is the truth. Some people accept this fact and try to make each day a little better, some people obsess over race and compound the problems. Your obsession is your problem - and it appears to be the size of an elephant
Yes, you Libtards do. You think all people of color must be Democrats and if they are not, you attack them. Justice Clarence Thomas is a classic example. Another is that black athlete I just mentioned.
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133163 Dec 14, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And, let's not forget, ESPN is the premier purveyor of news and political analyses.

Interviewer : Hmmm, ESPN fellow, who'll win the election Nov 6?
ESPN fellow : My money's on the Yankees and Miami Heat.

Location hidden

#133164 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another example of Libtarian RACISM. How dare a man with dark skin not define himself as as an African-American. You Libtards do know that not all Africans are Negros, don't you? Most of the people from Northern Africa are ....... Caucasians!!! But if a man with dark skin color does not tote the Liberal agenda .... why he is an Uncle Tom!
"Griffin may have made the biggest mistake in his young life by saying that he did not want “to be defined by the color of [his] skin.” To add insult to injury, he went on to say,“I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.”"
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare YOU be so flagranly flaming (Rogue tm reg'd) ignorant? How dare YOU tell any group how to label or call themselves? Are you some kind of authority? Yes, "negro" used to be THE word in slavery and colonial days. Whites invented the word as they did the N word. So did "crazy" and "retarded" and "mentally retarded" disappear. Even Léopold Sédar Senghor, that great African statesman and poet and member of the French Assembly and Académie française, wrote about la "Négritude" when that word was popular. Now the blacks or Afro-African Americans no longer want to be called "negro". Respect that, as should you, and don't play the expert and all-knowing humanatarian papa figure. Do some studying first, lots of it, visit Africa maybe, then maybe you can talk.
How dare I do what? And what is an "Afro-African"? "Afro" is a hair style!
And as far as "mentally retarded" is concerned, in 2002 our Supreme Court used that term in Atkins v. Virginia. Now I would not call an individual mentally retarded but mentally retarded is a medical term. Get over it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133165 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors. Or if proven wrong, another one of your famous red herrings of chain yanking? Of course, feel free to tell me to look it up myself, even though YOU brought it up.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A classic example was the job I had for the last 18 months I was in FORSCOM in the Army. At the same time I was doing my job there was someone in PersCom (Personnel Command) doing the very same job. The only difference was that PersCom could actually do something and all I did was prepare briefings for my general.
Oh, what I did was specialize in Aviator and EOD shortages. Do you know the Army has five-man EOD detachments all over the place and half are not even on military reservations. It seems all the time they are disposing of military munitions that are on civilian property. Like hand grenades that you great uncle brought back from WWII!
Did you remember the article that I posted a few days ago that was about a Nazi German fully-automatic assault machine gun that the lady's relative brought back from WWII!
Officers stunned when woman drops off $40,000 WWII German rifle to be destroyed in police buy-back scheme
Gun brought to the U.S. by American soldier and passed to his daughter
It was developed in 1944, holds a 30-round magazine and can shoot 500 rounds per minute
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22457...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Are you serious? I ask "Grateful you supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors" and you come up with a personal army anecdote? Do you enjoy being ridiculed or what?

And then, to push said ridicule even further, you come up with the WW2 German rifle that the woman was disposing of and the officers, who incidentally are govt workers, who told her to hold off, it was worth $40,000. Well, well, govt workers who seemed to know what they were doing. How about that? Wonder how many supervisors they had?

Get serious, Rogue, because right now you should be blushing and hiding. I asked that you "supply reliable statistics comparing govt supervisors ratio to private sector supervisors." Not a personal anecdote and irrelevant story about a rifle.

Save time, just say you don't have the numbers and that you made another statement that you have no way of backing up. What is that, the 200th in the last year?
Learn to Read

Sadorus, IL

#133166 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you Libtards do. You think all people of color must be Democrats and if they are not, you attack them. Justice Clarence Thomas is a classic example. Another is that black athlete I just mentioned.
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.
Blather on fool. Blather on
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133167 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare I do what? And what is an "Afro-African"? "Afro" is a hair style!
And as far as "mentally retarded" is concerned, in 2002 our Supreme Court used that term in Atkins v. Virginia. Now I would not call an individual mentally retarded but mentally retarded is a medical term. Get over it!
You're a child. Afro defines African. Afro hairstyle is and african kind of hairstyle. Stop playing children's games.

As to the Supreme Court, bet you they won't call it that again. Mentally retarded is no longer used by medical professionals and people in the know.

Location hidden

#133168 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And, let's not forget, ESPN is the premier purveyor of news and political analyses.
Interviewer : Hmmm, ESPN fellow, who'll win the election Nov 6?
ESPN fellow : My money's on the Yankees and Miami Heat.
Now I have never heard the term "cornball brother" before but it does sound racist in the context that he used, "is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”".
To me it is inappropriate to call some one a "brother" while not calling other black men "brother" too. It is like when you Libtards claim that one president is "my president" and not use that term for a Republican president.
Yep, Libtards, divide and conquer. It is like a flock of sheep being divided by a pack of wolves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Earthling-1 47,073
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,115,624
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]