BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133025 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another birfoon who cannot even write a paragraph in his own words.
Waste of time.
Obama is just mentally fuched-up from living in a country he has hated most of his life. His only purpose in life is to get even for being born black.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#133026 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Come-on, be like Obama, send me 250K for my project. Think about it, you may be smarter than Obama, that is scary.
Ha ha ha. Obama didn't send you 25 for your fantasy perpetual motion apparatus.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133027 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Them" are the shadowy powers controlling your life with magic rays emanating from your boob tube.
Hee hee hee. UR immune! You have a tinfoil hat!
Oh, that "Them"! Hell, it isn't them I worry about, Obama has stated he will fundamentally change this country. That would mean doing away with the Constitution.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#133028 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is just mentally fup from living in a country he has hated most of his life. His only purpose in life is to get even for being born black.
More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.

The NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey also showed that more than three-fourths of respondents -- 76 percent -- would accept as part of a deal taxes increasing as scheduled on families with annual incomes exceeding $250,000, the position Obama has staked out. Additionally, twice as many people said they trusted Obama over U.S. House Speaker John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, in the talks on avoiding the so-called fiscal cliff

RationalState

#133029 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is just mentally fuched-up from living in a country he has hated most of his life. His only purpose in life is to get even for being born black.
Sorry, loser. President Obama put you to shame. He aspired to being President even in his youth and he lived the American dream. However, you'll never make it to dog catcher, Play Justice. Hee hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another birfoon who cannot even write a paragraph in his own words.
Waste of time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133030 Dec 13, 2012
Troll for Jock Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep replying to my former post, it does show that you have some infatuation in poop chute sex. maybe your wife can put on a "strap on" and ride you like a rabbit.
You ARE anal-obsessed. It's bad, really bad. I only replied once. Guess you couldn't stop reading it, seems like more than just once. Had I known it would exicte you like that...Once, Rogue, just once, open that closet door just a bit, leave the door slightly ajar, look around.

RationalState

#133031 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that "Them"! Hell, it isn't them I worry about, Obama has stated he will fundamentally change this country. That would mean doing away with the Constitution.
UR so worried about conspiracy theories UR pissing in your pants.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Them" are the shadowy powers controlling your life with magic rays emanating from your boob tube.
Hee hee hee. UR immune! You have a tinfoil hat!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133032 Dec 13, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.
The NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey also showed that more than three-fourths of respondents -- 76 percent -- would accept as part of a deal taxes increasing as scheduled on families with annual incomes exceeding $250,000, the position Obama has staked out. Additionally, twice as many people said they trusted Obama over U.S. House Speaker John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, in the talks on avoiding the so-called fiscal cliff
Go ahead, kill the goose, see where that gets you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133033 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. President Obama put you to shame. He aspired to being President even in his youth and he lived the American dream. However, you'll never make it to dog catcher, Play Justice. Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
hahahaha!!! Never had any aspirations for a public office and still living the so called "American Dream". Looks like that makes me a "winner".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133034 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR so worried about conspiracy theories UR pissing in your pants.
<quoted text>
The are no conspiracy theories, everything is fact now.

RationalState

#133035 Dec 13, 2012
Is Poland the ancient cradle of cheese-making?
http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/121357,Is-P...

Archaeologists Find Ancient Evidence Of Cheese-Making
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/12/13/1...

An instrumental part of the development of western civilization. Something that never happened from Mississippi.

"And that edge meant we had more time and energy to improve farming methods, invent new tools, develop cooking techniques, and eventually perfect the cheese blintz."

RationalState

#133036 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha!!! Never had any aspirations for a public office and still living the so called "American Dream". Looks like that makes me a "winner".
Never?

Huh? "Justice" Dale?

Indubitably. The Play Justice never had any aspirations to become a real justice or real anything in the real world.

Do you have any more holdings from your court in your play pen?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133037 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a winner like 0-180 Obama BC court challenges. And , oh, did you go overboard too with Romney's "sure" win? Ha ha, some winner.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133038 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did he waste on Solyndra and the battery plant, I would have given his $0.25 back.
Wonder how much kickback he got off those two boondoggles?
Giving this administration money is like giving a "Crack-Ho" money for groceries.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#133039 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a winner like 0-180 Obama BC court challenges. And , oh, did you go overboard too with Romney's "sure" win? Ha ha, some winner.
0-180, are you sure?

RationalState

#133040 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The are no conspiracy theories, everything is fact now.
Hee hee hee.

The fact is President Obama is POTUS and UR a whining, wimp-assed loser. FACT.

whitehouse.com

Yup. He was re-elected by We the People.

RU gonna whine, moan, and piss for another four years?

I will have fun laughing at you. Hee hee hee.

RU gonna whine with make believe Play Law definitions of jurisdiction? ROFLMAO.

RU gonna impose your Play Law definition of jurisdiction on the Founding Fathers with a straight face? Of course! UR a clueless ignorant birfoon. Hey, Alice, go for it! Anything is possible in Wonderland.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133041 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you wrote "I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going."
Are you crazy? It's right there, black on white (oops), and you keep adding something that is simply not there. What's the matter with you? Oh oh, LRS flying to your defence, your "wingman" (laughing and rolling in the aisles), barrage of filth, crass and foul language coming my way. Wingman? Ha ha, OMG. Better a demi-god than a slithering slug I always say. Is it true your wingman LRS fell off his airboat into a crododile lair, crocs looked at him, smelled him and threw him back into the air boat? Ha ha.
FOS as usual lunatic. I see you didn't deny thinking you're a demigod. Proof positive you're a lunatic. Fall off my airboat? Ha! I jump in and swim with them. Sometimes we even do a little rasslin'(your word). They've even lined up for me so I could cross a swamp without getting my feet wet! By the way, I'm a white male! You've never said what your skin color is, eh? Let me guess, like Mobarf, you don't have a pair? Lunatic!

RationalState

#133042 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How much did he waste on Solyndra and the battery plant, I would have given his $0.25 back.
Wonder how much kickback he got off those two boondoggles?
Giving this administration money is like giving a "Crack-Ho" money for groceries.
Huh?

Birfoon:
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Come-on, be like Obama, send me 250K for my project.
Obama didn't send you shit, loser.

I'll send you my best wishes; that you might grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133043 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Play Law constitution can be pissed on at will by the USSC.
Sorry, loser.
You gonna spam your drivel for another four years?
Do you think anyone cares?
UR a birfoon in denial in an internet backwater.
Have a nice fantasy life; but nobody who has ever mattered cares what you think.
Hee hee hee.
http://whitehouse.gov
Rest assured Mobarf you're unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant! Fact. You're just a pee-on! LMAO

RationalState

#133044 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>0-180, are you sure?
Is there a difference between 0-180 and 0-179?

Is there a difference between a birther loser and a birther chump?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Realtime 1,155,943
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min OzRitz 49,322
amy 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago