BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132972 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
Poor RomperStomper - "copyright" and "freedom of speech". Two more key concepts of the law that Romper can't comprehend
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132973 Dec 13, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor RomperStomper - "copyright" and "freedom of speech". Two more key concepts of the law that Romper can't comprehend
Wipe that jizz off your mouth before you address me!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132974 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>at least you got a reply, I just get cutoff. Today my connection has been dropped at least 8 times. LOL
Mine too. Since I made that post, I've been trying to get back on and post this.
ALL the time I've had .... >>>--->>

``````````
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady..........you need to stop posting articles. They are copyrighted and you can only post the first sentence with a link. In case you haven't noticed, I've removed quite a few of your posts so it's worth it to continue posting like that when they get removed anyway.
@ Top Mod 8

I am needing some consideration of this.
Showing you this post, and why my posts are being deleted.
She saw this "warning" the same as me.

I am not just a school kid on here tattling.
I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going.

NOT a trouble-maker at ALL!

Concern for this Nation is the ONLY reason that I'm posting here, to put out info, that in my opinion needs to be put out.
Some others on here happen to agree.
The other Patriots concerned about their children and grand children's lives and posterity.

Just today I have been accused of being a "terrorist" ...
By a so-called Gang member.
Last night I was actually "threatened" by one, wanting to go "gansta" on me.
What am I to do?

I appreciate your consideration of this matter.

Thanks :)
American Lady

---Wild Irish Rose---
“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Jun 10
30,763

Martinez, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728831 hr ago

Judged:111
Republicans losing public opinion wars in "fiscal cliff" talks

By Fred Barbash | Reuters – 59 mins ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Negotiations are expected to continue Thursday on the "fiscal cliff" with Republicans at a growing public opinion disadvantage and approval ratings for President Barack Obama rising to levels not seen since the killing of Osama bin Laden.

Senior Democratic Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota said on MSNBC late Wednesday that he thought Obama and House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner were edging closer to a deal.

He added that he hoped something will be announced next week to avert the steep tax hikes and budget cuts set for the start of 2013.

"I believe that they will have a framework agreement," Conrad said. "I believe they'll have it early next week. And I believe it will secure the votes in both the Senate and the House. We may miss some on the wings, but I think the center will hold."

Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas, in a Fox Business News interview Wednesday evening, disagreed with Conrad's assessment.

"I started pretty optimistic about this that we could get this done well before the holidays, but I don't feel that way anymore," Brady said. "It seems to me a decision's been made perhaps by the White House already to take us off this fiscal cliff."

Conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina said the economy had already been damaged by the uncertainty caused by the deadlock.

"We can't fix it Christmas Eve and expect it all to bounce back in January," he said Thursday on CBS.

Sharp differences remained between congressional Republicans and the White House in talks to avert the cliff, and negotiators warned the showdown could drag on past Christmas.

Both sides refused to give any ground in public, with the main sticking point being the expiring tax cuts, which Obama wants extended for all but high earners and Boehner wants extended for everyone.

Polling shows strong support for Obama's position. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released late Wednesday, three-quarters of Americans say they would accept raising taxes on the wealthy to avoid the cliff.

Among Republicans, some 61 percent say they would accept tax increases on high earners....(cont.)

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-losing-publ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132975 Dec 13, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. America's worst lawyer should take advice from America's stupidest fake judge. That's a great idea
Aw!! You hurt my feelings!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132976 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wingman :)
LQQk at this ...
I got last night on another forum....
Singled me out of ALL the libs ...
Page 3119
Post |#72516
Top Mod 8
“I'm a GRINCH!”
Since: Aug 09
1,372
Whoville
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#72516 13 hrs ago
Judged:665
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady..........you need to stop posting articles. They are copyrighted and you can only post the first sentence with a link. In case you haven't noticed, I've removed quite a few of your posts so it's worth it to continue posting like that when they get removed anyway.
==========
Just wanted to let you Guys KNOW what is going on :)
Tho the libTARDS DO the SAME thing ...
"No Problem" for them
*_*
Fairness ???... "0"
So here is the unvarnished truth. You cry your heart out because your posts are removed. You shout it out but don't tell us why. You know why, but you are dishonest, choose not to tell us. NOW we know. I've been telling you about your plagiarism for so long now...YOU CANNOT COPY ANYTHING WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING IT. IT'S STEALING intellectual property, though I know you haven't a clue what I'm talking about. "Thou shalt not steal" American er hmm stealing Lady. Commandment number 8 (EIGHT). "Thou shalt burn in hell for thou hast stolen so much, the Lord cannot pardon your multiple trespasses" Ha ha (laughing devillishly)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132977 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too. Since I made that post, I've been trying to get back on and post this.
ALL the time I've had .... >>>--->>
``````````
<quoted text>
@ Top Mod 8
I am needing some consideration of this.
Showing you this post, and why my posts are being deleted.
She saw this "warning" the same as me.
I am not just a school kid on here tattling.
I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going.
NOT a trouble-maker at ALL!
Concern for this Nation is the ONLY reason that I'm posting here, to put out info, that in my opinion needs to be put out.
Some others on here happen to agree.
The other Patriots concerned about their children and grand children's lives and posterity.
Just today I have been accused of being a "terrorist" ...
By a so-called Gang member.
Last night I was actually "threatened" by one, wanting to go "gansta" on me.
What am I to do?
I appreciate your consideration of this matter.
Thanks :)
American Lady
---Wild Irish Rose---
“Merry Christmas!”
Since: Jun 10
30,763
Martinez, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728831 hr ago
Judged:111
Republicans losing public opinion wars in "fiscal cliff" talks
By Fred Barbash | Reuters – 59 mins ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Negotiations are expected to continue Thursday on the "fiscal cliff" with Republicans at a growing public opinion disadvantage and approval ratings for President Barack Obama rising to levels not seen since the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Senior Democratic Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota said on MSNBC late Wednesday that he thought Obama and House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner were edging closer to a deal.
He added that he hoped something will be announced next week to avert the steep tax hikes and budget cuts set for the start of 2013.
"I believe that they will have a framework agreement," Conrad said. "I believe they'll have it early next week. And I believe it will secure the votes in both the Senate and the House. We may miss some on the wings, but I think the center will hold."
Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas, in a Fox Business News interview Wednesday evening, disagreed with Conrad's assessment.
"I started pretty optimistic about this that we could get this done well before the holidays, but I don't feel that way anymore," Brady said. "It seems to me a decision's been made perhaps by the White House already to take us off this fiscal cliff."
Conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina said the economy had already been damaged by the uncertainty caused by the deadlock.
"We can't fix it Christmas Eve and expect it all to bounce back in January," he said Thursday on CBS.
Sharp differences remained between congressional Republicans and the White House in talks to avert the cliff, and negotiators warned the showdown could drag on past Christmas.
Both sides refused to give any ground in public, with the main sticking point being the expiring tax cuts, which Obama wants extended for all but high earners and Boehner wants extended for everyone.
Polling shows strong support for Obama's position. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released late Wednesday, three-quarters of Americans say they would accept raising taxes on the wealthy to avoid the cliff.
Among Republicans, some 61 percent say they would accept tax increases on high earners....(cont.)
http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-losing-publ...
when your connection is dropped, you know you are doing something right, so double-down.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132978 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aw!! You hurt my feelings!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Can't Learn Shat is every bit as adorable as Ellen and just as dense. Aw. His one liners of "nothing" are so cute. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132979 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
Wingman? Ha ha. This is too much. Having this slug as your wingman could be compared to flying an American B-17 bomber on a bombing run over Germany and having a Messerschmitt F- 109 on each wing as "escort". Wingman? Ha ha.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132980 Dec 13, 2012
HERE is the THREAT!!!
==========
Abominable Sock Puppet
“I'm Who You Say I Am”

Since: Dec 11
1,267

Abominable Sock Proxy, Spain
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#7262115 hrs ago

Judged:111
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>A threat?
==========
Making threats to a perro loco East LA gang banger is not healthy for her health. I'll stick her in the mouth with a douche bag and clean that dirty mouth of hers.

I will. I'm crazy gangster like that.

ROLF!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132981 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from the dolt who got conned twice by the same street corner con man! LMAO!!!
OReaLY? Don't you ever get tired of being wrong RomperStomper?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132982 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So here is the unvarnished truth. You cry your heart out because your posts are removed. You shout it out but don't tell us why. You know why, but you are dishonest, choose not to tell us. NOW we know. I've been telling you about your plagiarism for so long now...YOU CANNOT COPY ANYTHING WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING IT. IT'S STEALING intellectual property, though I know you haven't a clue what I'm talking about. "Thou shalt not steal" American er hmm stealing Lady. Commandment number 8 (EIGHT). "Thou shalt burn in hell for thou hast stolen so much, the Lord cannot pardon your multiple trespasses" Ha ha (laughing devillishly)
NO someone ELSE was CRYING!!!!!!

I was "rebutting"

As in "rebuttal" ....

THEY started "tattling" on ME
Am I supposed to DO nothing ????

"you" moronic Dwidiot !!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132983 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor RomperStomper - "copyright" and "freedom of speech". Two more key concepts of the law that Romper can't comprehend
These stone-age dolt birthers don't get it, "Learn to Read", particularly American er hmm stealing Lady. They don't know that freedom of the press does not give persmission to copy articles without attributing them, in other words, plagiarizing, stealing of intellectual copyrighted property. I think Topix has been pretty lenient, took an awfully long time to rub her off.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132984 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe that jizz off your mouth before you address me!
Now that's what morons call substance
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132985 Dec 13, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aw!! You hurt my feelings!!! Hahahaha!!!!
I'm sure Romper will kiss it and make it all better
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132986 Dec 13, 2012
rebutting - definition of rebutting by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/rebuttingv . re·but·ted, re·but·ting, re·buts. v.tr. 1. To refute, especially by offering opposing evidence or arguments, as in a legal case. 2. To repel. v.intr. To present ...

http://www.google.com/search...

Get OUT "your" dictionary !!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132987 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too. Since I made that post, I've been trying to get back on and post this.
ALL the time I've had .... >>>--->>
``````````
<quoted text>
@ Top Mod 8
I am needing some consideration of this.
Showing you this post, and why my posts are being deleted.
She saw this "warning" the same as me.
I am not just a school kid on here tattling.
I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going.
NOT a trouble-maker at ALL!
Concern for this Nation is the ONLY reason that I'm posting here, to put out info, that in my opinion needs to be put out.
Some others on here happen to agree.
The other Patriots concerned about their children and grand children's lives and posterity.
Just today I have been accused of being a "terrorist" ...
By a so-called Gang member.
Last night I was actually "threatened" by one, wanting to go "gansta" on me.
What am I to do?
I appreciate your consideration of this matter.
Thanks :)
American Lady
---Wild Irish Rose---
“Merry Christmas!”
Since: Jun 10
30,763
Martinez, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728831 hr ago
Judged:111
Republicans losing public opinion wars in "fiscal cliff" talks
By Fred Barbash | Reuters – 59 mins ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Negotiations are expected to continue Thursday on the "fiscal cliff" with Republicans at a growing public opinion disadvantage and approval ratings for President Barack Obama rising to levels not seen since the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Senior Democratic Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota said on MSNBC late Wednesday that he thought Obama and House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner were edging closer to a deal.
He added that he hoped something will be announced next week to avert the steep tax hikes and budget cuts set for the start of 2013.
"I believe that they will have a framework agreement," Conrad said. "I believe they'll have it early next week. And I believe it will secure the votes in both the Senate and the House. We may miss some on the wings, but I think the center will hold."
Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas, in a Fox Business News interview Wednesday evening, disagreed with Conrad's assessment.
"I started pretty optimistic about this that we could get this done well before the holidays, but I don't feel that way anymore," Brady said. "It seems to me a decision's been made perhaps by the White House already to take us off this fiscal cliff."
Conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina said the economy had already been damaged by the uncertainty caused by the deadlock.
"We can't fix it Christmas Eve and expect it all to bounce back in January," he said Thursday on CBS.
Sharp differences remained between congressional Republicans and the White House in talks to avert the cliff, and negotiators warned the showdown could drag on past Christmas.
Both sides refused to give any ground in public, with the main sticking point being the expiring tax cuts, which Obama wants extended for all but high earners and Boehner wants extended for everyone.
Polling shows strong support for Obama's position. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released late Wednesday, three-quarters of Americans say they would accept raising taxes on the wealthy to avoid the cliff.
Among Republicans, some 61 percent say they would accept tax increases on high earners....(cont.)
http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-losing-publ...
You wrote : "I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going."

That tells us a lot. Why'd you insert "white" in there^" I'm sure it does not imply that Mature Black females' preoccupations are not valid.(suuuuure). The racism somehow, yes, somehow, never fails to poke its ugly birther head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132988 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So here is the unvarnished truth. You cry your heart out because your posts are removed. You shout it out but don't tell us why. You know why, but you are dishonest, choose not to tell us. NOW we know. I've been telling you about your plagiarism for so long now...YOU CANNOT COPY ANYTHING WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING IT. IT'S STEALING intellectual property, though I know you haven't a clue what I'm talking about. "Thou shalt not steal" American er hmm stealing Lady. Commandment number 8 (EIGHT). "Thou shalt burn in hell for thou hast stolen so much, the Lord cannot pardon your multiple trespasses" Ha ha (laughing devillishly)
And now wittle Lunasquid is speaking for God! You see yourself as some demigod don't you? Just remember lunatic, Silverbacks are your offspring!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132989 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
To: Top Mod
This site says: You are encouraged to reuse any material on this site. GovTrack supports other Congress-tracking websites through our open data.

>>>>--->> > encouraged <<<---<<< <<

Encourage - Merriam-Webster Online
www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/encourageto fill with courage or strength of purpose <a pep talk that encouraged the team to get out there and win>. Synonyms bear up, buck up, buoy (up), cheer (up),...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/enco ...

CONGRESS COMMITTEES
``````````
==========
Judged:2 - AGREE's
1 - Interesting
1 - BRILLIANT
THIS "means" there ARE ...
FOUR(4) "Illiterate" peeps ...
Besides the ONE that posted iT!:)

>>>-->>>
LOL
Portland, OR
"wrote" ...

"Flagged and reports for copyright abuse." <<---<<<<

``````````

How DUMB can a "person" BE ??? ;0)

Alright Mods ... DO you SEE the "trouble-makers" on here ???
ALL they WANT to DO is "shut ME up" ...
Are you gonna LET them ???
==========
HERE one CALLED "me" a *terrorist*
``````````
Maravilla Street Gang
“Living the 323 Life ”

Since: Oct 11
125

Los Angeles, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728692 hrs ago

Judged:111
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrrre ...
-N-
Let ALL the *terrorists* and GANG members *WIN*...
I do NOT "think" so !!!:)
Silent Running - Can You Hear Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I'm with The HIGH Command <3
````
gang member:
You are a terrorist.
==========
huuuummmmmm
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132990 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going."
That tells us a lot. Why'd you insert "white" in there^" I'm sure it does not imply that Mature Black females' preoccupations are not valid.(suuuuure). The racism somehow, yes, somehow, never fails to poke its ugly birther head.
Mature White Female

Mature AMERICAN Female!!!!!!!!!!1
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132991 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
<quoted text>
These stone-age dolt birthers don't get it, "Learn to Read", particularly American er hmm stealing Lady. They don't know that freedom of the press does not give persmission to copy articles without attributing them, in other words, plagiarizing, stealing of intellectual copyrighted property. I think Topix has been pretty lenient, took an awfully long time to rub her off.
You're right, the stone age still exists, just not here. Check the middle east or Africa. You'll find it untouched for eons. Your birthplace right? LMAO!! Your little rants are so adorable lunatic. Aw ain't it cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min John Galt 1,220,919
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min OzRitz 52,898
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 90
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,715
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 5,919
Important! 6 hr Vote 1
Dear Abby 4-27-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 10
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]