BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,849)

Showing posts 116,961 - 116,980 of173,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
So LRS spent another 12+ hour day on Topix?
LOSER ALERT ----> LRS
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Leak Alert: Leaky has filled his britches again and he's getting it all over the place. Leaky, sniff sniff....you stink!
Yep, the Libtards are real upset about Michigan going Right-to-Work. They are like spoiled children throwing temper tantrums. Waaaa, waaa, waaa.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it made no diff to me. Why reply back? Just an angry lil kid. Go brush your butt and wipe your hair.
Butt, azz, anal, they all define you and your obsessions.

Cute but possible scenario :

-LRS to his husband : "I'm so frustrated. I need a bigger brain. Topix "libtards" (rogue tm reg'd) are killing me";
-Husband to LRS : "Well, easy to fix that. Morning and night, every day, you rub a piece of toilet paper between your eyes";
-LRS : "And what will that do?";
-LRS's husband : "It will make your brain grow bigger";
-LRS : "Now that's crazy. "Why would that happen? It'll never work, dumbazzbastard butt flapper";
LRS's husband : "Sure, wiping toilet paper between your eyes will make your brain bigger. Why, just look what it did for you ass"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tell that "anyone" or you that I AM NOT INTERESTED. Sorry to disappoint.
That makes absolutely no sense. On par for you though. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Forbes:'Right to Work' Prominent in Best States for Business Ranking
Dec. 12, 2012
Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year, followed by Virginia (No. 2), North Dakota (No. 3) and North Carolina (No. 4). Rounding out the top five is Colorado (No. 5).
"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states," said Forbes Senior Editor Kurt Badenhausen. "The right-to-work issue is more prominent than ever in our rankings, as all but one of the top 10 (No. 5 Colorado) are right-to-work states, while No. 46 Mississippi is the only right-to-work state to rank in the bottom 10."
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year"
"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states"
Etc etc. Er, not a word about that essential, crucial element without which none of these companies would even exist : The worker. Carry on.
Yes, and do you know how good businesses keep their workers? They take care of them. Do you know how much money Unions suck-off their union members? You do know that union bosses are flying around in business jets, don't you?
WhaT a bigot you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
The first Noel the angels did say
Was to certain poor shepherds
in fields as they lay,
In fields where they lay
keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night
that was so deep.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Born is the King of Israel!
They looked up and saw a star
Shining in the East beyond them far,
And to the earth it gave great light,
And so it continued both day and night.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
And by the light of that same star
Three wise men came from country far,
To seek for a King was their intent
And to follow the star
wherever it went.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
This star drew nigh to the northwest
Over Bethlehem it took its rest,
And there it did both stop and stay
Right over the place where Jesus lay.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Then did they know assuredly
Within that house the King did lie:
One entered in then for to see,
And found the Babe in poverty:
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Then entered in those wise men three
Full reverently upon their knee,
And offered there in His presence
Their gold, and myrrh and frankincense.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Then let us all with one accord
Sing praises to our heavenly Lord,
That hath made heaven
and earth of naught
And with His blood
mankind hath bought.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Having you post hymns and Christmas Carols on &#358;opix is not unlike nominating Stalin and Hitler for the presidency of Amnesty International and the Nobel Peace Prize respectively.

Have you not even an ounce of pride?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey Jacques, during the recessionary period of the early 1990's I could not get a flying job and because Eastern Airlines folded the unemployment rate in the Atlanta area was 10%. So I got into trucking.
The first three years I was in a "starter company" and then I moved up to another better company and did three years with them and then I went to a top-notch company and did nine years with them before I retired. If you are a good employee with skills, your skills will move you up$$$
Sort of like the Hostess bakers demanding raises in the middle of a recessionary period. No can do so Hostess had to shutter. Just like the Eastern Airline pilots did to that company twenty years ago. Yep, a lot of good their TRADE UNIONS did for them.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt, azz, anal, they all define you and your obsessions.
Cute but possible scenario :
-LRS to his husband : "I'm so frustrated. I need a bigger brain. Topix "libtards" (rogue tm reg'd) are killing me";
-Husband to LRS : "Well, easy to fix that. Morning and night, every day, you rub a piece of toilet paper between your eyes";
-LRS : "And what will that do?";
-LRS's husband : "It will make your brain grow bigger";
-LRS : "Now that's crazy. "Why would that happen? It'll never work, dumbazzbastard butt flapper";
LRS's husband : "Sure, wiping toilet paper between your eyes will make your brain bigger. Why, just look what it did for you ass"
Very old! LMAO!!! Humor just isn't your thing Lunatic. Really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Silly gay people. Have you ever heard of DOMA!!! It is still the law. Oh, and the non-dependent can not live in government quarters either. If you are in government quarters you can have a house GUEST for 30 days but beyond thirty days you have to have the base/post commanders approval but after 90 days,,,, no, no, no can do!

Some Spouse Clubs Deny Membership to Gays
Dec 13, 2012; Military.com | by Amy Bushatz

The Fort Bragg Officer' Spouses' Club last week denied membership to a gay military spouse, sparking a firestorm of questions about how gay military spouses should be included in on-base activities, if at all.
The club, which is a private organization and not governed by the Defense Department, last week told Ashley Broadway, a gay spouse who married Lt. Col. Heather Mack in D.C. in November, that she is not permitted to join because she is not a DoD active-duty dependent ID card holder.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/12/13...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Forbes:'Right to Work' Prominent in Best States for Business Ranking
Dec. 12, 2012
Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year, followed by Virginia (No. 2), North Dakota (No. 3) and North Carolina (No. 4). Rounding out the top five is Colorado (No. 5).
"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states," said Forbes Senior Editor Kurt Badenhausen. "The right-to-work issue is more prominent than ever in our rankings, as all but one of the top 10 (No. 5 Colorado) are right-to-work states, while No. 46 Mississippi is the only right-to-work state to rank in the bottom 10."
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid ...
<quoted text>
Yes, and do you know how good businesses keep their workers? They take care of them. Do you know how much money Unions suck-off their union members? You do know that union bosses are flying around in business jets, don't you?
WhaT a bigot you are.
You mean how they took care of their workers before the advent of unions right up to the 1920s? No sick leave, no vacation leave, no health plan, no pension plan, no severance pay, 60+ hour 6-day week and child workers. Is that what you would call "taking care of them?". Foundng union organizers were harassed, beaten and often killed. Ford, the anti-semite, employed almost as many goons to beat up defiant workers as he did assembly-line workers. Add the other employers to the roll-call. What's to prevent them from going back to that kind of regime?

Companies AND unions need to re-assess their respective roles,as both, in my view, are guilty of ignoring company AND worker rights. Tell me this, Rogue, what did GM., for example, do with the workers' share of pension plan contributions?

And quit using the word "bigot" when you're on the losing end of an argument. Don't forget, you went beyond lunacy when you branded me an "oil bigot". I was not taken aback, no, I just laughed so hard...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>After shooting up a mall, don't forget to shoot yourself before the cops close in.
Why waste ammo on the innocent?
The Union suits have shown their propensity for violence. What next, maybe shooting the Fox contributors.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, during the recessionary period of the early 1990's I could not get a flying job and because Eastern Airlines folded the unemployment rate in the Atlanta area was 10%. So I got into trucking.
The first three years I was in a "starter company" and then I moved up to another better company and did three years with them and then I went to a top-notch company and did nine years with them before I retired. If you are a good employee with skills, your skills will move you up$$$
Sort of like the Hostess bakers demanding raises in the middle of a recessionary period. No can do so Hostess had to shutter. Just like the Eastern Airline pilots did to that company twenty years ago. Yep, a lot of good their TRADE UNIONS did for them.
You deserve plenty of credit for having achieved much success by taking a trucking job instead of piloting commercial aircraft. Both are valuable to the country and honourable. I've always said there is no such thing as a bad job if it's honest.

However, you solely blame Hostess and Eastern Airline workers for those companies' demise. Are you a huge shareholder, or the CEO of a huge conglomerate. Reason I ask is you speak like one. When things go wrong, it invariably the workers' fault. NEVER is it bad policy, bad admnistration, incompetence, fraud, etc on the company's part. Oh no, it's all about the ungrateful overpaid workers. Don't you think it's time you started to study the ENTIRE, COMPLETE, TOTAL reasons why companies go belly-up, Rogue? Do it in an impartial manner, and if you do, you'll find there is plenty of fault to go around, ON BOTH THE EMPLOYERS' AND THE EMPLOYEES'. However, and in the final analysis, does the buck not stop at the CEO's and board of directors' desks?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Having you post hymns and Christmas Carols on &#358;opix is not unlike nominating Stalin and Hitler for the presidency of Amnesty International and the Nobel Peace Prize respectively.
Have you not even an ounce of pride?
If I didn't know better I'd say you had a nerve struck. Too bad Lunasquid!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Think about this story for a while. He hears stories from his grandfather about Americans saving HIS country. I know, you Libtards think that everyone hates the U.S. military, but that is not so. It is only you commies who hate the U.S.!

Belgian Teen Gets Wish to Be US Soldier
Dec 12, 2012; Associated Press

FORT KNOX, Ky.- A 16-year-old Belgian boy with cancer listened to his grandfather tell stories about United States troops liberating the country during World War II. On Tuesday, he got a chance to be one of those soldiers.
Antoine Brisbois was at Fort Knox for the first of a two-day visit that includes working alongside soldiers and training. Brisbois developed bone cancer at age 12. He was able to make the visit through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
During his first day at the central Kentucky Army post, he rode in an armored truck while dressed in full combat gear, fired blanks alongside a 3rd Brigade combat unit in training and disarmed explosives.
He said fulfilling his dream made him "extremely happy.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/12/12...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship is alive and well here on Topix.
They must do everything in their power to squelch the truth about the usurper.
Overestimating yourself again, I see. Do you really think that Topix has the time to censor nutball old women/men like you who post boring right-wing prose and Pravda crap, not to mention phantasmagoric Obama BC conspiracy looney-tooney fairy tales.

Our father...tell American er hmm Pravda Lady to get a brain transplant as he/she has been sitting on it far too long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Another scum bag I have zero empathy for. But why was a person with a drinking problem allowed to work with nukes?

UK Officer Punished for Passing Nuclear Secrets
Dec 12, 2012; Associated Press| by Paisley Dodds

LONDON - A Royal Navy petty officer who worked on nuclear submarines was sentenced to eight years in prison Wednesday for passing secrets to British agents impersonating Russian spies.
Edward Devenney, 30, was arrested in March after a sting operation headed by Britain's domestic security agency, MI5. He pleaded guilty last month to breaching the Official Secrets Act.
"I have brought great shame to my family, loved ones and the submarine service," said Devenney, from Northern Ireland.
Lawyers said a series of personal blows preceded Devenney's betrayal. Hehad been accused but cleared of rape, was depressed and had been drinking heavily.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Think about this story for a while. He hears stories from his grandfather about Americans saving HIS country. I know, you Libtards think that everyone hates the U.S. military, but that is not so. It is only you commies who hate the U.S.!
Belgian Teen Gets Wish to Be US Soldier
Dec 12, 2012; Associated Press
FORT KNOX, Ky.- A 16-year-old Belgian boy with cancer listened to his grandfather tell stories about United States troops liberating the country during World War II. On Tuesday, he got a chance to be one of those soldiers.
Antoine Brisbois was at Fort Knox for the first of a two-day visit that includes working alongside soldiers and training. Brisbois developed bone cancer at age 12. He was able to make the visit through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
During his first day at the central Kentucky Army post, he rode in an armored truck while dressed in full combat gear, fired blanks alongside a 3rd Brigade combat unit in training and disarmed explosives.
He said fulfilling his dream made him "extremely happy.
A nice warm, heart-wrenching story. I know Belgians well, not surprising. Brave boy, admirable.

But no, Rogue, you can't leave it at that, noooo, you have to grinch-spoil a lovely story by adding : "Think about this story for a while. He hears stories from his grandfather about Americans saving HIS country. I know, you Libtards think that everyone hates the U.S. military, but that is not so. It is only you commies who hate the U.S.!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve plenty of credit for having achieved much success by taking a trucking job instead of piloting commercial aircraft. Both are valuable to the country and honourable. I've always said there is no such thing as a bad job if it's honest.
However, you solely blame Hostess and Eastern Airline workers for those companies' demise. Are you a huge shareholder, or the CEO of a huge conglomerate. Reason I ask is you speak like one. When things go wrong, it invariably the workers' fault. NEVER is it bad policy, bad admnistration, incompetence, fraud, etc on the company's part. Oh no, it's all about the ungrateful overpaid workers. Don't you think it's time you started to study the ENTIRE, COMPLETE, TOTAL reasons why companies go belly-up, Rogue? Do it in an impartial manner, and if you do, you'll find there is plenty of fault to go around, ON BOTH THE EMPLOYERS' AND THE EMPLOYEES'. However, and in the final analysis, does the buck not stop at the CEO's and board of directors' desks?
Unions are at fault. Their usefulness vanished many years ago. Even a complete bonehead like yourself should understand that. Lunasquid, get on one side of the fence or the other. Preferably, the North side!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Overestimating yourself again, I see. Do you really think that Topix has the time to censor nutball old women/men like you who post boring right-wing prose and Pravda crap, not to mention phantasmagoric Obama BC conspiracy looney-tooney fairy tales.
Our father...tell American er hmm Pravda Lady to get a brain transplant as he/she has been sitting on it far too long.
That's exactly what Topix did. I watched it! The post wasn't up for one minute. It was so petty of Topix I couldn't help but laugh at them.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I said it made no diff to me. Why reply back? Just an angry lil kid. Go brush your butt and wipe your hair.
Because I find 2nd graders comical. Rant some more RomperStomper. You're pathetic but good for laughing at
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I find 2nd graders comical. Rant some more RomperStomper. You're pathetic but good for laughing at
And you still haven't made a post of any substance. Ignorant or stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,961 - 116,980 of173,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,071,653
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min mdbuilder 45,440
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 19 min hands on AR 1,756
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 19 min andet1987 386
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 38 min hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search