BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,941 - 116,960 of 177,357 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132860 Dec 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that resonates so well with the ignorant birfoon is they're probably the only people left In America that still goes to the bank to cash a check.
Open an account and get a smart phone for godís sake Rogue. LOL
My bank is USAA Federal in San Antonio, TX and I have never been there! I have been with USAA since March 1970 too!

Location hidden

#132861 Dec 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
So LRS spent another 12+ hour day on Topix?
LOSER ALERT ----> LRS
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
And you are still unable to make an intellectually honest reply to any of his posts. How lame.

Location hidden

#132862 Dec 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Forbes:'Right to Work' Prominent in Best States for Business Ranking
Dec. 12, 2012
Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year, followed by Virginia (No. 2), North Dakota (No. 3) and North Carolina (No. 4). Rounding out the top five is Colorado (No. 5).
"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states," said Forbes Senior Editor Kurt Badenhausen. "The right-to-work issue is more prominent than ever in our rankings, as all but one of the top 10 (No. 5 Colorado) are right-to-work states, while No. 46 Mississippi is the only right-to-work state to rank in the bottom 10."
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid...
Not to mention that the 23 right-to-work states average one percent employment rate higher than do the anti-right-to-work states.
Oh, I know, Liberals like to point out that the average WORKER in the anti-right-to-works states make $1,500 more per year but since right-to-work states have more people actually working, over all they are making $1,500 more.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132863 Dec 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Forbes:'Right to Work' Prominent in Best States for Business Ranking
Dec. 12, 2012
Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year, followed by Virginia (No. 2), North Dakota (No. 3) and North Carolina (No. 4). Rounding out the top five is Colorado (No. 5).
"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states," said Forbes Senior Editor Kurt Badenhausen. "The right-to-work issue is more prominent than ever in our rankings, as all but one of the top 10 (No. 5 Colorado) are right-to-work states, while No. 46 Mississippi is the only right-to-work state to rank in the bottom 10."
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid...
"Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year"

"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states"

Etc etc. Er, not a word about that essential, crucial element without which none of these companies would even exist : The worker. Carry on.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132864 Dec 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My bank is USAA Federal in San Antonio, TX and I have never been there! I have been with USAA since March 1970 too!
Here in Canada, we don't have stories like that to tell as we are just now discovering banks, what with living in the 18th century for so long. What's a check? Did you mean a cheque, Rogue? What's them newfangled bank machines called ATM do? Our head of state still gets paid in cash so no "check" cashing for him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132865 Dec 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Sarah Palin!
http://newyorkleftist.blogspot.com/2010/02/sa...
Yup, in that country called Africa.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132866 Dec 13, 2012
Troll on This wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, ride that unidirectional pointed finger up your anal canal. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Why oh why are birthers so obsessed with things anal? You, LRS, Rush, Guru (dearly-departed Guru, too ashamed to show his face following his disastrous pre-election victory speeches) the Kentuckian GB, always, invariably, when stuck in neutral, spontaneously blurt out homosexual or anal pronouncements? Poor little frustrated anguished wannabe anal-fantasizing gays. It would be okay if you guys (or is that gays?) just came out with it, nothing wrong with it, you know. What IS wrong is your lying and denial.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#132867 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, remain oblivious to the obvious. Boink!
Well you are nothing if not obvious
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#132868 Dec 13, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>Is half hand-written and half typed.
Since it isn't, how can anyone believe that liar?
And how many eyes did she have? And where's the envelope?! And you kids keep off of my lawn. And hey waiter there's a fly in my soup ..... Pathetic ignorant Tacky .... Sucks to be a Birfoon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132869 Dec 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
LOSER ALERT ----> LRS
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
Leak Alert: Leaky has filled his britches again and he's getting it all over the place. Leaky, sniff sniff....you stink!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132870 Dec 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The conversation had nothing to do with the dept Mr. Liars; it had to do with turning the economy around and pulling the country out of a recession. Obviously since the country is now growing jobs instead of losing 750,000 a month he has apparently got that done. By his own measure not nearly fast enough but growing just the same.
Thus,(if the people donít see were starting to make some progress in the next three years then itíll be a one term proposition.) My guess is that the majority of the electorate saw we were starting to make some progress, what say you Mr. Liars?
I say you're nuts! You rely on propped up numbers. If it took Omama 4 years to do next to nothing, imagine what it'll be like in another 4. If Omamacare goes into effect in Jan., watch what happens. So many people have simply given up looking for work that the unemployment figures are meaningless. Wait til he gets us into another war! Which direction is the National debt going, up or down? How many states are not willing to set up healthcare exchanges? How many states have made some indication of wanting to secede? How are racial tensions? The war on Christians? The war on Christmas? Get a clue oldman.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132871 Dec 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Unhide your psychiatric history.
And who would we find behind that location? LMAO! You're a fake just like Omama Mobarf. Pitiful. Pond scum.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132872 Dec 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why oh why are birthers so obsessed with things anal? You, LRS, Rush, Guru (dearly-departed Guru, too ashamed to show his face following his disastrous pre-election victory speeches) the Kentuckian GB, always, invariably, when stuck in neutral, spontaneously blurt out homosexual or anal pronouncements? Poor little frustrated anguished wannabe anal-fantasizing gays. It would be okay if you guys (or is that gays?) just came out with it, nothing wrong with it, you know. What IS wrong is your lying and denial.
Lunasquid, go look in the mirror and you'll understand why anyone speaking to you just can't help but using the word azzhole. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132873 Dec 13, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are nothing if not obvious
Remain ignorant. Makes no diff to me. Seriously.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132874 Dec 13, 2012
Learn to Read

Carol Stream, IL

#132875 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Remain ignorant. Makes no diff to me. Seriously.
Remain pathetic, angry and clownish. It makes you more entertaining
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132876 Dec 13, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Remain pathetic, angry and clownish. It makes you more entertaining
I said it made no diff to me. Why reply back? Just an angry lil kid. Go brush your butt and wipe your hair.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132877 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunasquid, go look in the mirror and you'll understand why anyone speaking to you just can't help but using the word azzhole. LOL
Just tell that "anyone" or you that I AM NOT INTERESTED. Sorry to disappoint.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132879 Dec 13, 2012
The first Noel the angels did say
Was to certain poor shepherds
in fields as they lay,
In fields where they lay
keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night
that was so deep.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Born is the King of Israel!
They looked up and saw a star
Shining in the East beyond them far,
And to the earth it gave great light,
And so it continued both day and night.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
And by the light of that same star
Three wise men came from country far,
To seek for a King was their intent
And to follow the star
wherever it went.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
This star drew nigh to the northwest
Over Bethlehem it took its rest,
And there it did both stop and stay
Right over the place where Jesus lay.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Then did they know assuredly
Within that house the King did lie:
One entered in then for to see,
And found the Babe in poverty:
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Then entered in those wise men three
Full reverently upon their knee,
And offered there in His presence
Their gold, and myrrh and frankincense.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Then let us all with one accord
Sing praises to our heavenly Lord,
That hath made heaven
and earth of naught
And with His blood
mankind hath bought.
Noel Noel Noel Noel!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Location hidden

#132880 Dec 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
LOSER ALERT ----> LRS
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Leak Alert: Leaky has filled his britches again and he's getting it all over the place. Leaky, sniff sniff....you stink!
Yep, the Libtards are real upset about Michigan going Right-to-Work. They are like spoiled children throwing temper tantrums. Waaaa, waaa, waaa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 46,295
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min fetch almighty 1,099,884
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 30 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min the real Jonah1 49,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE