BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132839 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My opponent? You're just free entertainment - and it would not be possible to underestimate you. The game is over. Birfistan lost royally - and LilRomperStomper still talks tough from behind mommie's skirt
Excellent, remain oblivious to the obvious. Boink!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132840 Dec 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Phil Berg inscribed his fable in stone in Kenya? Birfoons need to quit flapping their gums and accept reality. Unlike Alice in Wonderland, you can't make it true just by saying it is.
Phil Berg...please. The now famous writing in stone was done by the #2 village idiot as the #1 village idiot conned his way into the White House! Like shootin' skeet boys! LMAO!!! clay pigeon LOL

Mobarf, prove you've got at least one ball and unhide your location. What could you possibly be afraid of? ala Mo, Hee Hee Hee
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132841 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is 12/11/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud.
<quoted text>
And is still president while "sure-winner" and "offshore" Romney (can you hear us coming, haha?) pumps his own gas and travels coach.
Yep, Omama is still a liar, a fraud and will forever have a tainted legacy. Brilliant!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132843 Dec 12, 2012
AL, can you see your post?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132844 Dec 12, 2012
I do think CENSORSHIP is alive and well. LMAO @ how petty!
Grand Birther

United States

#132847 Dec 12, 2012
So LRS spent another 12+ hour day on Topix?

LOSER ALERT ----> LRS

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132848 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
AL, can you see your post?
No, it isn't there ...
Hummmm ...
Thanks L :)

Lots of them missing ...
For a while now.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132849 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's right in front of your eyes poops. Get back over in the butterknife drawer. Where did you get your lack of education? LMAO!
The conversation had nothing to do with the dept Mr. Liars; it had to do with turning the economy around and pulling the country out of a recession. Obviously since the country is now growing jobs instead of losing 750,000 a month he has apparently got that done. By his own measure not nearly fast enough but growing just the same.

Thus,(if the people don’t see were starting to make some progress in the next three years then it’ll be a one term proposition.) My guess is that the majority of the electorate saw we were starting to make some progress, what say you Mr. Liars?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132850 Dec 13, 2012
Troll on This wrote:
<quoted text>
because he's kenyan
So is Sarah Palin!
http://newyorkleftist.blogspot.com/2010/02/sa...

Moreno Valley, CA

#132851 Dec 13, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
12/12/12, SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.
You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
This is the one he’ll need to get his passport and social security GB. LOL
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...

You veby funny man GB.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132852 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Is half hand-written and half typed.
Since it isn't, how can anyone believe that liar?
She’s seen the entire birth certificate and you haven’t yet she’s the liar?

You veby funny man GB! Make me laugh long time

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132853 Dec 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil Berg...please. The now famous writing in stone was done by the #2 village idiot as the #1 village idiot conned his way into the White House! Like shootin' skeet boys! LMAO!!! clay pigeon LOL
Mobarf, prove you've got at least one ball and unhide your location. What could you possibly be afraid of? ala Mo, Hee Hee Hee
Unhide your psychiatric history.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132854 Dec 13, 2012
Obama:
President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"

Cashier:
"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama:
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"

Cashier:
"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:
“Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier:
"I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama:
"I am urging you, please, to cash this check."

Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.”
“Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"

Obama:
Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely
no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue”.

Cashier:
"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?

© 2012 MicrosoftTermsPriv

Location hidden

#132855 Dec 13, 2012
Forbes:'Right to Work' Prominent in Best States for Business Ranking
Dec. 12, 2012

Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year, followed by Virginia (No. 2), North Dakota (No. 3) and North Carolina (No. 4). Rounding out the top five is Colorado (No. 5).

"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states," said Forbes Senior Editor Kurt Badenhausen. "The right-to-work issue is more prominent than ever in our rankings, as all but one of the top 10 (No. 5 Colorado) are right-to-work states, while No. 46 Mississippi is the only right-to-work state to rank in the bottom 10."
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid...

RationalState

#132856 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
12/12/12, SHEEPLE, we are still waiting for you to post ANY COPY of Obama's long form birth certificate that contains a raised visible embossed seal that was released to the public in April 2011.
Even the hard copies do not contain that seal,(but they do contain that same one-of-a-kind error).
All copies are fraudulent documents.
You are failing this assignment spectacularly because the smart people know it can't be done.
Thanks for proving my point. Keep the foil hat on; it will protect you from common sense.

RationalState

#132857 Dec 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Forbes:'Right to Work' Prominent in Best States for Business Ranking
Dec. 12, 2012
Utah tops Forbes' ranking of Best States For Business for the third straight year, followed by Virginia (No. 2), North Dakota (No. 3) and North Carolina (No. 4). Rounding out the top five is Colorado (No. 5).
"Forbes Best States for Business is the scorecard for the business climates of the 50 states," said Forbes Senior Editor Kurt Badenhausen. "The right-to-work issue is more prominent than ever in our rankings, as all but one of the top 10 (No. 5 Colorado) are right-to-work states, while No. 46 Mississippi is the only right-to-work state to rank in the bottom 10."
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid...
So you think GE, Pfizer, and United Technologies will pick up and move to North Dakota?

RationalState

#132858 Dec 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama:
President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"
Cashier:
Obama:
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"
Cashier:
"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."
Obama:
“Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."
Cashier:
Obama:
Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.”
“Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"
Obama:
Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely
Cashier:
And Rouge told a bunch of war stories, the bank employees, bored to tears, cashed his check just to get rid of him.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132859 Dec 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama:
Cashier:
Obama:
Cashier:
Obama:
Cashier:
Obama:
Cashier:
Obama:
Cashier:
The reason that resonates so well with the ignorant birfoon is they're probably the only people left In America that still goes to the bank to cash a check.

Open an account and get a smart phone for god’s sake Rogue. LOL

Location hidden

#132860 Dec 13, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that resonates so well with the ignorant birfoon is they're probably the only people left In America that still goes to the bank to cash a check.
Open an account and get a smart phone for god’s sake Rogue. LOL
My bank is USAA Federal in San Antonio, TX and I have never been there! I have been with USAA since March 1970 too!

Location hidden

#132861 Dec 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
So LRS spent another 12+ hour day on Topix?
LOSER ALERT ----> LRS
LOLOLOLOL!!!!
And you are still unable to make an intellectually honest reply to any of his posts. How lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,127,019
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]