BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,847)

Showing posts 116,921 - 116,940 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Why are these people allowed to vote??????
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You think that's bad? Imagine if they had interviwed YOU.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Hypocrite. You lack the three main christian attributes, namely love, charity and tolerance. But you do have hate to spare.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV
Trust ... in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
You better send that to Sheriff Joe Clueless. What better proof of the joyride to Kenya theory could you ask for?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Allegiance to all that is United States of America? I think not. Allegiance to the Putin/Medvedev team and communist Pravda? Yes. Most religions can ill endure your phoney piety and most countries your phoney patriotism.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that's bad? Imagine if they had interviwed YOU.
Yes, I think it's bad! Pathetic actually. Much like you lunatic! LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Interesting.

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../bob-costas-gun-con... ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite. You lack the three main christian attributes, namely love, charity and tolerance. But you do have hate to spare.
What is it again you believe in lunatic? Oh yea, nothing. Lunatic. Certifiable. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Some puerile hacker playing stupid juvenile jokes. Just go to "Bob Costa's controversial halftime remarks".

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
And President Obama is President of the United States of America, the country whose flag you allegedly pledge allegiance to.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it again you believe in lunatic? Oh yea, nothing. Lunatic. Certifiable. LMAO!!!
I believe in love, respect, tolerance for my fellow human being, no matter the colour, ethnic origin, race, or religion. Or I try to, don't always succeed, but I try. All things you and christian American er hmm communist Lady don't seem to have a whole lot of. I don't believe in hate, though I admit, I will falter. But you 'Our father" types, seem to harbour enough hate to feed the whole planet.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

On December 17, electors will meet in the several States and elect Barack Hussein Obama to his second term, per the Constitution of the United States of America.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

What Is It About The Word Foreign That You Don't Understand?

The Good Virgin’s Birther Case
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-good-vir...

Despite Tax Increase, California State Revenues In Freefall. This is what happens when you "tax the rich!!"
http://www.westernjournalism.com/despite-tax-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in love, respect, tolerance for my fellow human being, no matter the colour, ethnic origin, race, or religion. Or I try to, don't always succeed, but I try. All things you and christian American er hmm communist Lady don't seem to have a whole lot of. I don't believe in hate, though I admit, I will falter. But you 'Our father" types, seem to harbour enough hate to feed the whole planet.
Damn lunatic, you lie worse than the fake president! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
On December 17, electors will meet in the several States and elect Barack Hussein Obama to his second term, per the Constitution of the United States of America.
And on that date he will still be a liar and a fraud! I look forward to the day when crap like you is run out of here for good. It's closer than you think. Sleep tight pansy pollock.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiently or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
~~Theodore Roosevelt
A Prince, whose character is ... marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free People.
~~Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
If Theodore Roosevelt were around today, he would add that patriotism is not cozying up to Putin and his newspaper Pravda, as they badmouth what you swear is the country you've pledged allegiance to. The American revolutionaries lined up people like you against the wall in 1776.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

One flew over the Cuckoo's nest is on. I see Nurse Ratched. Guess what that brings to mind Ha ha as she hands out her multo-coloured pills. Ha ha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Too funny. Sad but true!

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest is on. I see Nurse Ratched. Guess what that brings to mind Ha ha as she hands out her multo-coloured pills. Ha ha
You LUNATIC? Just a guess! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

More BS from the king BSer!

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Can't make this crap up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,921 - 116,940 of167,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 19 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE