BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132824 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I make up a bunch of crap and paste it over and over that is substance in RomperRoom?
By the way moron. A fruit of the loom wedgie is not "high cotton"
That's exactly what you do. So, you're quite familiar with wedgies, huh? That means you were the runt at the school who was always picked on and never had the ballz to stand up for yourself. Figures. LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132825 Dec 12, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Also I love your "Learn to Read" title. My, how that would help the state of the world, if only people would indeed learn to read.
These Birfoons can't comprehend "I have personally seen and verified Obama's original birth record" and yet they fancy themselves as the ultimate legal scholars. My guess is none of them could pass TOEFL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132826 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
These Birfoons can't comprehend "I have personally seen and verified Obama's original birth record" and yet they fancy themselves as the ultimate legal scholars. My guess is none of them could pass TOEFL
Can't Learn Shat, you do know that to underestimate your opponent is foolish, right? LMAO!!! TaTa squid BTW, are you a land or water species?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132827 Dec 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
It's 12/12/12 and birfoons are still wearing their tinfoil hats.
No, that would be Kevlar. After watching the news today, I know who will fire the first shot.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132828 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess would be an illegal alien can't. If this were not so, why are they illegal.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132829 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't Learn Shat, you do know that to underestimate your opponent is foolish, right? LMAO!!! TaTa squid BTW, are you a land or water species?
My opponent? You're just free entertainment - and it would not be possible to underestimate you. The game is over. Birfistan lost royally - and LilRomperStomper still talks tough from behind mommie's skirt

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132830 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And Omama is still a liar and a fraud. It is written in stone in Kenya. Accept it, embrace it, live it and love it! Hey, is Poland still developing that submarine with a screen door? LMAO!
Phil Berg inscribed his fable in stone in Kenya? Birfoons need to quit flapping their gums and accept reality. Unlike Alice in Wonderland, you can't make it true just by saying it is.

RationalState

#132831 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He holds the office of president. He is, in no way, a president. He isn't my president. The guy's a fake and a failure, wake up.
whitehouse.gov

Get used to reality, sniveling, whining, wimp-loser.

RationalState

#132832 Dec 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that Minor is irrelevant to birfoons? It specifically leaves the natural born citizen rule openended.
If only one single birfoon was literate enough to undersstnad what they read.
Indeed, in Minor, the court said that persons born citizens in a country are "natives or natural born citizens".

RationalState

#132833 Dec 12, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, that would be Kevlar. After watching the news today, I know who will fire the first shot.
After shooting up a mall, don't forget to shoot yourself before the cops close in.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132834 Dec 12, 2012
Troll on This wrote:
<quoted text>
Unidirectional right up your anal canal.
What's the matter, Rogue scholar can't write gross stuff, you have to switch to "Troll on this?" moniker. Use LRS's moniker instead for that kind of vulgar crap, you'll feel more at home.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132835 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is 12/11/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud.
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Yuppers
And is still president while "sure-winner" and "offshore" Romney (can you hear us coming, haha?) pumps his own gas and travels coach.
Troll on This

Fort Myers, FL

#132836 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, Rogue scholar can't write gross stuff, you have to switch to "Troll on this?" moniker. Use LRS's moniker instead for that kind of vulgar crap, you'll feel more at home.
That's right, ride that unidirectional pointed finger up your anal canal. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Troll on This

Fort Myers, FL

#132837 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Bonus points for creative spelling
Thank you
Troll on This

Fort Myers, FL

#132838 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like YOU
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132839 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My opponent? You're just free entertainment - and it would not be possible to underestimate you. The game is over. Birfistan lost royally - and LilRomperStomper still talks tough from behind mommie's skirt
Excellent, remain oblivious to the obvious. Boink!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132840 Dec 12, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Phil Berg inscribed his fable in stone in Kenya? Birfoons need to quit flapping their gums and accept reality. Unlike Alice in Wonderland, you can't make it true just by saying it is.
Phil Berg...please. The now famous writing in stone was done by the #2 village idiot as the #1 village idiot conned his way into the White House! Like shootin' skeet boys! LMAO!!! clay pigeon LOL

Mobarf, prove you've got at least one ball and unhide your location. What could you possibly be afraid of? ala Mo, Hee Hee Hee
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132841 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is 12/11/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud.
<quoted text>
And is still president while "sure-winner" and "offshore" Romney (can you hear us coming, haha?) pumps his own gas and travels coach.
Yep, Omama is still a liar, a fraud and will forever have a tainted legacy. Brilliant!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132843 Dec 12, 2012
AL, can you see your post?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132844 Dec 12, 2012
I do think CENSORSHIP is alive and well. LMAO @ how petty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at Navy Pier 10 min joey 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,044
abby 12-26 29 min Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 42 min Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMerde 51,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,870
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,920
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News