BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,846)

Showing posts 116,901 - 116,920 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Leaky, tell us, how would you know what it's like to be anyone other than yourself? Talk about irrelevant drivel, look at your post! squid
Poor lilRomperStomper. Don't advertise your pathetic existence if you don't want everyone to notice
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Bonus points for creative spelling
And extra credit for being correct! LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

It's 12/12/12 and birfoons are still wearing their tinfoil hats.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lilRomperStomper. Don't advertise your pathetic existence if you don't want everyone to notice
My pathetic existence? You post nothing of substance, ever! Pure drivel off your chin is all. I'm sittin' in high cotton loser. LMAO!!! at you!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: This is an adjustment to reality. The fact is that, you know, in the glory days the 40s, the 50s, the 60's, the UAW was able to give its workers the highest wages, benefits in the world. That was because of an anomaly that we were only industrial country that came out of second World War intact. Europe was on its knees, Germany and Japan were rubble. So, we thought that was the natural order of things. It wasn't.

And when the other industrial countries recovered, we got world competition as we have. We ran into bankruptcies, Chrysler now twice. We see that in the southern states where the transplants are without the unions. They weren't the ones who went bankrupt last in 2008 and 2009. So it really is a choice. It's a tough choice, and I sympathize with the unions, but the fact is that in the global economy where you have to compete on wages and other elements, of the units of production, you can you either have, you know, high wages with low employment or you can, as Obama would say, spread around the wealth.

The fact is that in the right-to-work states, unemployment is 6.9%. And in the other stays the non-right-to-work, it's 8.7. So you can choose to have fewer workers who enjoy higher, inflated, unnatural, if you like, wages, uncompetitive wages. Or you can have competitive wages and more people employed, more people with the dignity of a job and less unemployment, more taxation and more activity. I think it's the right choice but I understand how it's a wrenching choice.

Yep, the Unions have over-priced the US worker.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>My pathetic existence? You post nothing of substance, ever! Pure drivel off your chin is all. I'm sittin' in high cotton loser. LMAO!!! at you!!!
So if I make up a bunch of crap and paste it over and over that is substance in RomperRoom?

By the way moron. A fruit of the loom wedgie is not "high cotton"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
And Omama is still a liar and a fraud. It is written in stone in Kenya. Accept it, embrace it, live it and love it! Hey, is Poland still developing that submarine with a screen door? LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Watched the Union-suits protest today. Wonder how they feel, knowing their fantasy-land is on the downhill slide?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I make up a bunch of crap and paste it over and over that is substance in RomperRoom?
By the way moron. A fruit of the loom wedgie is not "high cotton"
That's exactly what you do. So, you're quite familiar with wedgies, huh? That means you were the runt at the school who was always picked on and never had the ballz to stand up for yourself. Figures. LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Also I love your "Learn to Read" title. My, how that would help the state of the world, if only people would indeed learn to read.
These Birfoons can't comprehend "I have personally seen and verified Obama's original birth record" and yet they fancy themselves as the ultimate legal scholars. My guess is none of them could pass TOEFL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
These Birfoons can't comprehend "I have personally seen and verified Obama's original birth record" and yet they fancy themselves as the ultimate legal scholars. My guess is none of them could pass TOEFL
Can't Learn Shat, you do know that to underestimate your opponent is foolish, right? LMAO!!! TaTa squid BTW, are you a land or water species?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
No, that would be Kevlar. After watching the news today, I know who will fire the first shot.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess would be an illegal alien can't. If this were not so, why are they illegal.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't Learn Shat, you do know that to underestimate your opponent is foolish, right? LMAO!!! TaTa squid BTW, are you a land or water species?
My opponent? You're just free entertainment - and it would not be possible to underestimate you. The game is over. Birfistan lost royally - and LilRomperStomper still talks tough from behind mommie's skirt

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And Omama is still a liar and a fraud. It is written in stone in Kenya. Accept it, embrace it, live it and love it! Hey, is Poland still developing that submarine with a screen door? LMAO!
Phil Berg inscribed his fable in stone in Kenya? Birfoons need to quit flapping their gums and accept reality. Unlike Alice in Wonderland, you can't make it true just by saying it is.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He holds the office of president. He is, in no way, a president. He isn't my president. The guy's a fake and a failure, wake up.
whitehouse.gov

Get used to reality, sniveling, whining, wimp-loser.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Did you know that Minor is irrelevant to birfoons? It specifically leaves the natural born citizen rule openended.
If only one single birfoon was literate enough to undersstnad what they read.
Indeed, in Minor, the court said that persons born citizens in a country are "natives or natural born citizens".

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, that would be Kevlar. After watching the news today, I know who will fire the first shot.
After shooting up a mall, don't forget to shoot yourself before the cops close in.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Troll on This wrote:
<quoted text>
Unidirectional right up your anal canal.
What's the matter, Rogue scholar can't write gross stuff, you have to switch to "Troll on this?" moniker. Use LRS's moniker instead for that kind of vulgar crap, you'll feel more at home.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is 12/11/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud.
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Yuppers
And is still president while "sure-winner" and "offshore" Romney (can you hear us coming, haha?) pumps his own gas and travels coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,901 - 116,920 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Midlothian Composer 97,454
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min andet1987 405
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 59 min wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search