BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132793 Dec 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, birfoons are still whining and still no one cares.
LMAO!!!! at you clown's arses.
Leaky, the world laughs at you for the fun of it! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132794 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're watching the beginning of the end for Unions! Should have started 30 years ago. Canada has returned to its roots of slavery huh?
Almost, but at least they are Chinese slaves, not Canadians. Not unlike the 20+ states that have enacted right-to-work laws. I admit unions have had it coming, as they have themselves become, the executives, the top ranks, that is, equals with the CEOs and senior management privilege-wise. Time for them to get back to what they did so well years ago, namely fight for the worker.

But, eliminate the unions and we will go back to the very reason that unions were formed. Company towns, Company stores, 70-hr 6-day week, no health plan, no pension, no vacation, no sick leave and, possibly, child labour. Unions have been tough, oftentimes criminal, relentless, power-grabbing, corrupt, yes, but seoond only to employers in each of the aforementioned categories.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#132795 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your argument doesn't hold water. Omama is a fake and a fraud. Plain and simple. Are you blind or stupid?
He will be sworn in again on January 21. You are allowed to DREAM that his is not eligible, but the fact is that he was born in Hawaii and hence IS eligible since the US Supreme Court has ruled that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen refers to the place of birth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132796 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost, but at least they are Chinese slaves, not Canadians. Not unlike the 20+ states that have enacted right-to-work laws. I admit unions have had it coming, as they have themselves become, the executives, the top ranks, that is, equals with the CEOs and senior management privilege-wise. Time for them to get back to what they did so well years ago, namely fight for the worker.
But, eliminate the unions and we will go back to the very reason that unions were formed. Company towns, Company stores, 70-hr 6-day week, no health plan, no pension, no vacation, no sick leave and, possibly, child labour. Unions have been tough, oftentimes criminal, relentless, power-grabbing, corrupt, yes, but seoond only to employers in each of the aforementioned categories.
So you're saying it's ok to enslave the Chinese? That's real nice squid.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132797 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
poops, let us know when you comprehend your own post! LMAO!
Stinky Poop wrote:
“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. AND, YOU KNOW, A YEAR FROM NOW I THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE THAT WE’RE STARTING TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS,” Obama said.“But there’s still going to be some pain out there. IF I DON’T HAVE THIS DONE IN THREE YEARS, THEN THERE’S GOING TO BE A ONE-TERM PROPOSITION.”
Whatsa matter Mr. Liars, can’t find anything about not running for re-election in that quote? Or if I don’t fix the debt I’ll be a one term president?

The fact is you’re the one who's reading challenged. Let me give you hint.

“A YEAR FROM NOW I THINK (PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE THAT WE’RE STARTING TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS)

“IF I DON’T HAVE THIS DONE IN THREE YEARS, THEN THERE’S GOING TO BE A ONE-TERM PROPOSITION.”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132798 Dec 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsa matter Mr. Liars, can’t find anything about not running for re-election in that quote? Or if I don’t fix the debt I’ll be a one term president?
The fact is you’re the one who's reading challenged. Let me give you hint.
“A YEAR FROM NOW I THINK (PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE THAT WE’RE STARTING TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS)
“IF I DON’T HAVE THIS DONE IN THREE YEARS, THEN THERE’S GOING TO BE A ONE-TERM PROPOSITION.”
It's right in front of your eyes poops. Get back over in the butterknife drawer. Where did you get your lack of education? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132799 Dec 12, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be sworn in again on January 21. You are allowed to DREAM that his is not eligible, but the fact is that he was born in Hawaii and hence IS eligible since the US Supreme Court has ruled that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen refers to the place of birth.
No dream, lush. He is even more fraudulent than the day he took office. He is a lie and a failure. Live with it. Accept it. Embrace it! Therefore, it is! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132801 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132802 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying it's ok to enslave the Chinese? That's real nice squid.
No it's not, and I admit I did not word that very well. Slaves or de facto slaves have no place in any society. Fact is, those Chinese miners will be paid whatever their masters decide to pay them, and though I don't know how much per hour, you can bet your life it's not even gonna be Cdn minimum wage. And they will stay holed up in their compounds, count on it, much like their comrades now developing Africa's mineral and agricultural resources.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132803 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#132804 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>He holds the office of president. He is, in no way, a president. He isn't my president. The guy's a fake and a failure, wake up.
Blather blather lie spam blather. Poor LilRomperStomper. Sucks to be you
Troll on This

Fort Myers, FL

#132805 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're sorta right, though the finger is almost unidirectional.
Unidirectional right up your anal canal.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#132806 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Also I love your "Learn to Read" title. My, how that would help the state of the world, if only people would indeed learn to read.
Troll on This

Fort Myers, FL

#132807 Dec 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about the christmas grinch! Obama even manages to cancel christmas parade. Is there no stopping this monster?
because he's kenyan
Troll on This

Fort Myers, FL

#132808 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
typical shitcago LIEberal kweer!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132809 Dec 12, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Leaky, tell us, how would you know what it's like to be anyone other than yourself? Talk about irrelevant drivel, look at your post! squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132810 Dec 12, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Also I love your "Learn to Read" title. My, how that would help the state of the world, if only people would indeed learn to read.
His real moniker is Can't Learn Shat! LMAO!!!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#132811 Dec 12, 2012
Conspiracy To Hide Obama’s Eligibility Problem
http://www.westernjournalism.com/conspiracy-t...

Man Hires Illegal Aliens To Vote For Obama In The 2012 Election
http://www.westernjournalism.com/man-hires-il...

Benghazi Terrorists Armed By Obama
http://www.westernjournalism.com/benghazi-ter...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132815 Dec 12, 2012
Troll on This wrote:
<quoted text>typical shitcago LIEberal kweer!
Wow. Bonus points for creative spelling
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#132816 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Leaky, tell us, how would you know what it's like to be anyone other than yourself? Talk about irrelevant drivel, look at your post! squid
Poor lilRomperStomper. Don't advertise your pathetic existence if you don't want everyone to notice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,109,990
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 5 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••