BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,861 - 116,880 of 175,090 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They’re obviously afraid of the ignorant tea potty types enjoying all the privileges without paying the piper. I suppose the better question would be is what is the Republican Party afraid of?
If the good governor thought the notion was so divisive then why did he sign it? Oh that's right, like most Republican governors he obviously works for the Koch brothers.
Nice rant, try making a point next time.

BTW, I never saw a liberal let divisiveness get in the way of the agenda.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sad, very sad. Unionists are nothing more than extortionists.
December 11, 2012 at 4:08 pm
Caught On Camera: Conservative Reporter Punched Repeatedly by Union Activist!
While at a “right to work” protest in Michigan, conservative writer Steven Crowder was attacked by union activists had who also tore down a tent owned by the pro-right-to-work group Americans for Prosperity. The violent assault was caught on video.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2012/12/unions-...
Nice post Rogue but we’ve seen this kind of edited footage before from fox with regard to ACORN.

“Fox News contributor Steven Crowder is working overtime on the effort to create a violence narrative, claiming to have been punched repeatedly and PROMOTING A VIDEO SPLICED AND EDITED TO THE POINT OF HILARITY—you're not supposed to figure out that in between the obvious cuts, Crowder is provoking people into yelling at him”

“In spite of the fact that witnesses say the Americans for Prosperity people were trying to provoke union members to violence, and witnesses reportedly saw AFP people loosening the ropes on the tents so they would come down. And in spite of the fact the place was crawling with cops (shipped in from around the state) who didn’t do see anything amiss”

“When I saw this video–claiming that a “violent mob” destroyed the tent the Koch brothers had paid for in front of the Michigan Capitol–I knew right away it was likely a false flag. After all, Stranahan, James O’Keefe’s buddy, first posted it. Within minutes it was up at Drudge”
http://www.emptywheel.net/2012/12/11/breitbar...

But nice try anyway Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Christmas Parade Killed By Government Intervention
For 34 years in every imaginable weather condition - 1 year in government hands and they cancel it. BTW, it was sunny when the Parade was supposed to be held!
STEVE TAPSON, Dec 10 2012
For 34 years in the hands of the McIntire family and dedicated volunteers, the Xmas Parade has been held in every imaginable weather condition.
The first year in government hands, cancelled.
Government will screw up even a dry dream.
STEVE TAPSON
Placerville CA
http://www.inedc.com/1-3069
Talk about the christmas grinch! Obama even manages to cancel christmas parade. Is there no stopping this monster?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike ME? I have been very critical of G.W. as well as Speaker Dennis Hastert and Speaker Bonehead and many other Republicans
I am an equal opportunity finger pointer! And YOU know it!!!
Yes, you're sorta right, though the finger is almost unidirectional.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They’re obviously afraid of the ignorant tea potty types enjoying all the privileges without paying the piper. I suppose the better question would be is what is the Republican Party afraid of?
If the good governor thought the notion was so divisive then why did he sign it? Oh that's right, like most Republican governors he obviously works for the Koch brothers.
Jobs don't have to be exported anymore. Now they are just sent to the "right to work" states, mostly in the poor south. "Told you we'd beat China at its low-wage job market."

But here in Canada, hell , we don't need that kind of legislation to impoverish workers. We beat you guys hands down when it comes to crushing our workers. We are importing workers from China now to work in agricultural communes in the province of Québec and just now, 200 Chinese miners to work the mines in British Columbia. It was said by the Canadian mining company that not one Canadian applicant who applied to work in this new coal mine was qualified, even though Canada sits in the top 5 mining nations in the world, both in Canada and abroad. Oh, here's a clue : we have a conservative govt happily issuing Chinese workers' permits.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

For Rogue : US govt sells remaining AIG shares (AIG bailout), makes $22.7 profit. Comment?

PS : I know, there is still the matter of the GM shares. So far just a paper loss, and no place to go but up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe it. A sane person has actually showed up here.
Bravo!
Well, not easy to pull off. Repubs had vowed to make Obama a one-term president in 2008 (so said Repub Speaker of the house) and did everything they humanly could, almost shutting down govt last year and precipitating a Credit downgrade. They've had to change course, as Obama fooled them and is now a two-term president. For the moment, the trick is to simply thwart his every move, no matter the dire consequences for the country and internationally as a whole . Fiscal cliff is test number one.
AntiAmerican Finder

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does that change the fact Mr. Liars? You don’t have to accept air travel either.
?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does that change the fact Mr. Liars? You don’t have to accept air travel either.
You don't have to take your next breath either, ya know?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The good governor of Michigan like most Republicans deceived his constituents when he said while running he didn't want right to work on the agenda, arguing it would be incredibly divisive in the state.
Apparently channeling Mitt Romney he had an Etch a sketch moment, but in the state of Michigan his signing that bill will certainly have dire consequences for him.
To your other point while the Republicans are certainly a majority in the house they rule nothing and never will. Unruly yes, rule, not a chance.
Nah dumbshat, it's a move directly out of Omama's playbook. Expect more of the same too. Excellent move on Michigan's part.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't change the fact one iota that Omama is a fraud. LMAO at poops.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs don't have to be exported anymore. Now they are just sent to the "right to work" states, mostly in the poor south. "Told you we'd beat China at its low-wage job market."
But here in Canada, hell , we don't need that kind of legislation to impoverish workers. We beat you guys hands down when it comes to crushing our workers. We are importing workers from China now to work in agricultural communes in the province of Québec and just now, 200 Chinese miners to work the mines in British Columbia. It was said by the Canadian mining company that not one Canadian applicant who applied to work in this new coal mine was qualified, even though Canada sits in the top 5 mining nations in the world, both in Canada and abroad. Oh, here's a clue : we have a conservative govt happily issuing Chinese workers' permits.
You're watching the beginning of the end for Unions! Should have started 30 years ago. Canada has returned to its roots of slavery huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/12/12/abc...

Nothing but street trash, poops!
Learn to Read

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't change the fact one iota that Omama is a fraud. LMAO at poops.
Obama is President. You however are a pathetic clueless moron who doesn't recognize a fact as it is bludgeoning his fantasy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

poops, let us know when you comprehend your own post! LMAO!

Stinky Poop wrote:

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. AND, YOU KNOW, A YEAR FROM NOW I THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE THAT WE’RE STARTING TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS,” Obama said.“But there’s still going to be some pain out there. IF I DON’T HAVE THIS DONE IN THREE YEARS, THEN THERE’S GOING TO BE A ONE-TERM PROPOSITION.”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is President. You however are a pathetic clueless moron who doesn't recognize a fact as it is bludgeoning his fantasy.
He holds the office of president. He is, in no way, a president. He isn't my president. The guy's a fake and a failure, wake up.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He holds the office of president. He is, in no way, a president. He isn't my president. The guy's a fake and a failure, wake up.
He will be sworn in for his second term on January 21. He is not a fake, since his birth in Hawaii has been showed OVERWHELMINGLY, and since the US Supreme Court has ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case, which btw was AFTER Minor v. Happersett, that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US citizen.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LOL, birfoons are still whining and still no one cares.

LMAO!!!! at you clown's arses.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that Minor is irrelevant to birfoons? It specifically leaves the natural born citizen rule openended.

If only one single birfoon was literate enough to undersstnad what they read.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be sworn in for his second term on January 21. He is not a fake, since his birth in Hawaii has been showed OVERWHELMINGLY, and since the US Supreme Court has ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case, which btw was AFTER Minor v. Happersett, that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US citizen.
Too bad your argument doesn't hold water. Omama is a fake and a fraud. Plain and simple. Are you blind or stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,083,424
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 5 min Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 7 min Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 45,881
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min truth 48,992
Amy 7-30 38 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 49 min Kuuipo 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000