BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,843)

Showing posts 116,841 - 116,860 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not. Had to look them up. You're illiterate. How COULD you know?
Elementary school yard? That's MY line. Try to be more original. You can cut and paste my words all you want, but to avoid plagiarism (now THERE'S a familiar word) quote your source, namely me;
Finished ranting, tied up in knots, screaming your head off? Call your beautiful, ha ha, nurse girl friends. One to hold, one to inject. Bet you have that down pat by now, right?
Already losing it I see. Lunatic LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey Lunasquid, were you abused as a child? Is that what turned you into a lunatic? Just curious what made you completely lose it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Already losing it I see. Lunatic LMAO!!
Ha ha, slug's got nuthin'.

Not that you ever did. Must be worrisome to run on empty all the time, eh boy? Never knowing when it's gonna sputter and stall. Well, it sputtered and stalled long long ago, pea-brain. Get up, stand up, give your brain a rest.

You are sooooo pitiful. You make it so easy. I think you should be given a handicap. Like in golf. Tell you what, will let you rant and gibber up to three successive posts and then I'll reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, slug's got nuthin'.
Not that you ever did. Must be worrisome to run on empty all the time, eh boy? Never knowing when it's gonna sputter and stall. Well, it sputtered and stalled long long ago, pea-brain. Get up, stand up, give your brain a rest.
You are sooooo pitiful. You make it so easy. I think you should be given a handicap. Like in golf. Tell you what, will let you rant and gibber up to three successive posts and then I'll reply.
Promise you'll never reply again, to me or anyone else, and it's a deal! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Promise you'll never reply again, to me or anyone else, and it's a deal! LOL
To you? With pleasure. This is too essy, gets boring. But, to anyone else? Are you speaking for "anyone else" now? You the Topix police? You can't even speak for yourself, never mind anyone else.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

easy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To you? With pleasure. This is too essy, gets boring. But, to anyone else? Are you speaking for "anyone else" now? You the Topix police? You can't even speak for yourself, never mind anyone else.
Everything is boring to you lunatic because you are a bore without a bit of humor. The deal is only good if you leave. Deal? LOL Earlier, you used the phrase "my God", who is your God lunatic? Honestly, you're severely lacking any human qualities. Your soul is empty, you stand for nothing, you're bitter and angry at the world, you have no morals or values and you're full of hate. What a piece of work! Too bad you amount to nothing other than being unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is boring to you lunatic because you are a bore without a bit of humor. The deal is only good if you leave. Deal? LOL Earlier, you used the phrase "my God", who is your God lunatic? Honestly, you're severely lacking any human qualities. Your soul is empty, you stand for nothing, you're bitter and angry at the world, you have no morals or values and you're full of hate. What a piece of work! Too bad you amount to nothing other than being unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant. LMAO!!!
You can put down your white flag now. I accept your capitulation.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put down your white flag now. I accept your capitulation.
White flag? Still making crap up huh lunatic? You know that only shows how badly defeated you are, no? I noticed you didn't answer my questions, how come? Whazdamadda? BTW, wouldn't someone have to offer you something "before" you could accept? Yes. LMAO! You really don't understand much of anything do you? How's that Global Warming thingy working out for ya? LMAO!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the one and only "Lunasquid"! HaHaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Q: Did you hear about the Polish man that locked his keys in his car?

A: He had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Since the eligibility kerfluffle is now dead, birfoons should move on to more important issues. How about celebrity pets? Did you know that Kim K's cat just died?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Birfoonism angst doesn't qualify as kerfuffle. It's as substantial as a marshmallow - Kerfluffles.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Q: What do you get when you cross a 1-legged Polak with a Mongoloid?

A: A Polaroid One-Step.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Q: Did you hear about the Polak who studied for 5 days?

A: He was scheduled to take a urine test.

Out....

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I never once spoke favourably of Mitt Romney, so consequently, I did not throw him under a bus after one month.
And as for Egypt, I would start by scrapping the United States delivery of 20 new F-16 fighter jets and God only knows how many more American made Abrahm tanks destined for the Muslim Hoodlums.
Throwing someone under a bus is a bad analogy, Poppo.
Have you ever seen someone who was run over by a bus?
If you have, you would not use that phrase.
loose
Why would we scrap delivery of anything to Egypt Loose; have they burned their treaty with Israel? Are we not allowed to use their bases? Did Morsi not just recently broker a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas? Or does Morsi’s recent power grab have you nervous? Or does absolute power in fact corrupt absolutely?

Which is it Loose, inquiring minds want to know.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Danny wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
We did read it Danny, now why don’t you try reading it.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai’i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai’i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai’i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago….”

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Given my druthers, I would have instead thrown him to the lions for being so wishy-washy.
You know who I'm talkin''bout......
loose
Oh he certainly told some whoppers Loose.
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/11/02/...

I see Romney bestowed some of his bad luck on poor Manny Pacquiao the other night Loose. LOL
http://nesn.com/2012/12/mitt-romney-visited-m...

Marquez notched his upset in front of a crowd that included former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, Dodgers part owner Magic Johnson and rapper 50 Cent. Check out the deciding punch below

Ouch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo,
You asked me what I would do, and I told you.
I would unilaterally cancel the United States' military build-up of the hostile Muslim Brotherhood.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo,
I'm not clicking on any of your lame links.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo,
You are free to check the transcripts.
I never spoke glowingly of Mitt Romney.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,841 - 116,860 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 42,934
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min No Surprize 1,033,715
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 59 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 1 hr stoner-stud 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••