BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Troll

Fort Myers, FL

#132753 Dec 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Matters not where the truth emanates.
Truth????? ROFLMAO, more like liar
Troll

Fort Myers, FL

#132754 Dec 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, Rogue, I didn't know GE was president of the U.S.,or for that matter elected to any political office. Is that not the same GE that reportedly moved its jet engine plan to Hungary under the Obama presidency,(so said you...) in 2008, WHILE GWB WAS PRESIDENT? And if GE did not pay taxes and exports $s to offshore refuges, it's not right, not correct, may be legal, but not moral. I'd wager, in any case, that GE contributes almost 50-50 to both dems and repubs. What's your beef?
Unlike you, Rogue,I don't make excuses if dems or the likes don't behave. When it's wrong, it's wrong, that's it.
But ovomit's boi friend jeffie immelt works in its' administration

so, where was the ovomit born?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132755 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the American people have spoken. You must either accept that fact, live in a delusional state of denial, or get your unAmerican butt out of this country.
<quoted text>
Or be too wise to fall for a street corner con man! You've been duped badly....TWICE!!! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132756 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is accepting reality. That's the common denominator among birfoons.
Your problem is stupidity. A common problem among pollocks! pigeon
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#132757 Dec 11, 2012
Former Obama Opponent wrote:
I have an idea; why don't we just put all this on the back burner, and give Obama a chance? After all, if he is successful in getting this country on track, then we are all better off, right?
I don't believe it. A sane person has actually showed up here.

Bravo!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132759 Dec 11, 2012
McCain: I would teach Stephen Colbert ‘how to shut up’
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket –

What would Sen. John McCain want to teach Stephen Colbert if the comedian becomes the next senator from South Carolina? "How to shut up," the Arizona Republican told reporters with a chuckle on Tuesday.
A new poll from Public Policy Polling suggests that Colbert leads the field of potential candidates to fill the seat being vacated by Republican Sen. Jim DeMint. DeMint shocked Washington last week by announcing he was resigning to head the conservative Heritage Foundation think tank.
Asked what sort of senator Colbert would be, McCain deadpanned, "He would be a very valued member, in many respects, in that he seems to know everything about us, so he wouldn't have any trouble fitting in."
What's the very first thing you would teach him?
"How to shut up," the senator said, punctuating the joke with a little laugh.McCain was also asked who would be funnier, Colbert or "Saturday Night Live" alumnus Al Franken, now a senator from Minnesota?(Or McCain himself, suggested one reporter, apparently quite taken with the former presidential hopeful's acerbic sense of humor.)
"You'd have to leave that to others to judge," McCain demurred.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mccain-tea...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132760 Dec 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Unlike you, Rogue,I don't make excuses if dems or the likes don't behave. When it's wrong, it's wrong, that's it.
Unlike ME? I have been very critical of G.W. as well as Speaker Dennis Hastert and Speaker Bonehead and many other Republicans
I am an equal opportunity finger pointer! And YOU know it!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132763 Dec 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny cause I watched him say it on several videos last night. "I will cut the deficit in half in my first term or I will be a one term president". Doesn't get much plainer. Sorry dolt! LMAO!!!
If you heard anything other than this Mr. Liars it probably came from your natural propensity for making things up.

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. AND, YOU KNOW, A YEAR FROM NOW I THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE THAT WE’RE STARTING TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS,” Obama said.“But there’s still going to be some pain out there. IF I DON’T HAVE THIS DONE IN THREE YEARS, THEN THERE’S GOING TO BE A ONE-TERM PROPOSITION.”

Obviously the majority of the country felt the economy was indeed making progress thus electing Obama to a second term.

That you, Romney and the rest of your dishonest Party felt the need to distort what Obama said says more about you than it will ever say about him

Moreno Valley, CA

#132765 Dec 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I like it when you Libtards claim that elections have consequences. Well, what is happening in Michigan? If you don't like it, in two more years you can change it back.
Now at the Federal level the Democrats are in the White House and the Senate but the Republicans rule the House. So, go ahead, make my day!
The good governor of Michigan like most Republicans deceived his constituents when he said while running he didn't want right to work on the agenda, arguing it would be incredibly divisive in the state.

Apparently channeling Mitt Romney he had an Etch a sketch moment, but in the state of Michigan his signing that bill will certainly have dire consequences for him.

To your other point while the Republicans are certainly a majority in the house they rule nothing and never will. Unruly yes, rule, not a chance.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#132766 Dec 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The good governor of Michigan like most Republicans deceived his constituents when he said while running he didn't want right to work on the agenda, arguing it would be incredibly divisive in the state.
Apparently channeling Mitt Romney he had an Etch a sketch moment, but in the state of Michigan his signing that bill will certainly have dire consequences for him.
To your other point while the Republicans are certainly a majority in the house they rule nothing and never will. Unruly yes, rule, not a chance.
He didn't set the agenda, the legislature did, he simply signed.

BTW, if unions are so great, what are they afraid of?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132767 Dec 12, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to accept a fraud.
How much does that change the fact Mr. Liars? You don’t have to accept air travel either.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132768 Dec 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" guys SPOKE Nov. 6th
NOW "we" ARE ;0)
``````````
WHEN "all" the RICH "renounce" citizenship ...
WHO will be LEFT to pay for the "Couch Potatoes" ... ;0)
The "Gimme Crowd" will BE "up a creek" ...
As I recall you spoke on November 5th as well AL. LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/TC6SGHF80...
American Lady wrote:
WHAT will we do after tomorrow ...
when all the libTARDS tuck tail ...
and run
We won't have anybody to pick on
and have a little FUN ...
I daresay I can find
something to do with my "trashy" time
IF nothing else
I can write little rhymes ... ;-)
About the good times I had on here
Till all the libTARDS
RAN away in FEAR!
Won't they feel funny
When I write about THEM
and make LOTS of money ;-)
Cause needless to say
What they've put on here
I could use to pay
My internet for a year ...
It's time to quit
before the "pricks"
have a fit
and I won't be able to write
for laughing about iT :~)
ROMNEY/RYAN Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE NOVEMBER
It's ALL OVER
The United States of America
God BLESS the U.S.ofA.
I did enjoy your poem though AL however premature. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#132769 Dec 12, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't set the agenda, the legislature did, he simply signed.
BTW, if unions are so great, what are they afraid of?
They’re obviously afraid of the ignorant tea potty types enjoying all the privileges without paying the piper. I suppose the better question would be is what is the Republican Party afraid of?

If the good governor thought the notion was so divisive then why did he sign it? Oh that's right, like most Republican governors he obviously works for the Koch brothers.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#132770 Dec 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They’re obviously afraid of the ignorant tea potty types enjoying all the privileges without paying the piper. I suppose the better question would be is what is the Republican Party afraid of?
If the good governor thought the notion was so divisive then why did he sign it? Oh that's right, like most Republican governors he obviously works for the Koch brothers.
Nice rant, try making a point next time.

BTW, I never saw a liberal let divisiveness get in the way of the agenda.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132771 Dec 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sad, very sad. Unionists are nothing more than extortionists.
December 11, 2012 at 4:08 pm
Caught On Camera: Conservative Reporter Punched Repeatedly by Union Activist!
While at a “right to work” protest in Michigan, conservative writer Steven Crowder was attacked by union activists had who also tore down a tent owned by the pro-right-to-work group Americans for Prosperity. The violent assault was caught on video.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2012/12/unions-...
Nice post Rogue but we’ve seen this kind of edited footage before from fox with regard to ACORN.

“Fox News contributor Steven Crowder is working overtime on the effort to create a violence narrative, claiming to have been punched repeatedly and PROMOTING A VIDEO SPLICED AND EDITED TO THE POINT OF HILARITY—you're not supposed to figure out that in between the obvious cuts, Crowder is provoking people into yelling at him”

“In spite of the fact that witnesses say the Americans for Prosperity people were trying to provoke union members to violence, and witnesses reportedly saw AFP people loosening the ropes on the tents so they would come down. And in spite of the fact the place was crawling with cops (shipped in from around the state) who didn’t do see anything amiss”

“When I saw this video–claiming that a “violent mob” destroyed the tent the Koch brothers had paid for in front of the Michigan Capitol–I knew right away it was likely a false flag. After all, Stranahan, James O’Keefe’s buddy, first posted it. Within minutes it was up at Drudge”
http://www.emptywheel.net/2012/12/11/breitbar...

But nice try anyway Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132772 Dec 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Christmas Parade Killed By Government Intervention
For 34 years in every imaginable weather condition - 1 year in government hands and they cancel it. BTW, it was sunny when the Parade was supposed to be held!
STEVE TAPSON, Dec 10 2012
For 34 years in the hands of the McIntire family and dedicated volunteers, the Xmas Parade has been held in every imaginable weather condition.
The first year in government hands, cancelled.
Government will screw up even a dry dream.
STEVE TAPSON
Placerville CA
http://www.inedc.com/1-3069
Talk about the christmas grinch! Obama even manages to cancel christmas parade. Is there no stopping this monster?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132773 Dec 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike ME? I have been very critical of G.W. as well as Speaker Dennis Hastert and Speaker Bonehead and many other Republicans
I am an equal opportunity finger pointer! And YOU know it!!!
Yes, you're sorta right, though the finger is almost unidirectional.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132774 Dec 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs don't have to be exported anymore. Now they are just sent to the "right to work" states, mostly in the poor south. "Told you we'd beat China at its low-wage job market."

But here in Canada, hell , we don't need that kind of legislation to impoverish workers. We beat you guys hands down when it comes to crushing our workers. We are importing workers from China now to work in agricultural communes in the province of Québec and just now, 200 Chinese miners to work the mines in British Columbia. It was said by the Canadian mining company that not one Canadian applicant who applied to work in this new coal mine was qualified, even though Canada sits in the top 5 mining nations in the world, both in Canada and abroad. Oh, here's a clue : we have a conservative govt happily issuing Chinese workers' permits.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132775 Dec 12, 2012
For Rogue : US govt sells remaining AIG shares (AIG bailout), makes $22.7 profit. Comment?

PS : I know, there is still the matter of the GM shares. So far just a paper loss, and no place to go but up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132776 Dec 12, 2012
t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe it. A sane person has actually showed up here.
Bravo!
Well, not easy to pull off. Repubs had vowed to make Obama a one-term president in 2008 (so said Repub Speaker of the house) and did everything they humanly could, almost shutting down govt last year and precipitating a Credit downgrade. They've had to change course, as Obama fooled them and is now a two-term president. For the moment, the trick is to simply thwart his every move, no matter the dire consequences for the country and internationally as a whole . Fiscal cliff is test number one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,153,559
abby 12-19 4 min PEllen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min PEllen 98,838
9 inch kaa land 35 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Amy 12-19 40 min PEllen 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?