BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,781 - 116,800 of 177,461 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#132674 Dec 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>It had been foretold that you would say exactly that Mr. Liars, but let me help you out. Obama never said it. ItΒ’s simply another of your many fabrications.
Facts? You going to ruin a good fable with facts?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132675 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on, loser. The day when people in white hoods could oppress others is gone.
<quoted text>
Today is 12/11/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#132676 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on, loser. The day when people in white hoods could oppress others is gone....
"
And LilRomperStomper sings

"Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were ..."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132677 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on, loser. The day when people in white hoods could oppress others is gone.
<quoted text>
Who's talking about white hoods? Paranoid? Do you think the KKK is coming to get ya? LMAO! It's not the KKK but Omama and the DIMs that oppress the minorities such as you. You're being held in slavery and don't even have a clue. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132678 Dec 11, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And LilRomperStomper sings
"Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were ..."
You should be beaten silly for even mentioning "The Way We Were"! What a tool. LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132679 Dec 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG bub!
He works FOR "US" ...
Anyone that employs anyone is ALLOWED "proper ID" from that employee!
He is NOT "eligible" to be prez.
Because he is NOT a "natural born" citizen ...
Only a "citizen" ...IF even that!
Sorry loser. The President is not your employee and you are not his supervisor.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132680 Dec 11, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? You going to ruin a good fable with facts?
That's funny cause I watched him say it on several videos last night. "I will cut the deficit in half in my first term or I will be a one term president". Doesn't get much plainer. Sorry dolt! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132682 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser. The President is not your employee and you are not his supervisor.
Sure we are. Just as everyone in D.C. works for US! Who do you think pays their salary? dumbsquid

RationalState

#132684 Dec 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is 12/11/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud.
UR a loser in a dream world. Put your hood and robe away.

RationalState

#132686 Dec 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's talking about white hoods? Paranoid? Do you think the KKK is coming to get ya? LMAO! It's not the KKK but Omama and the DIMs that oppress the minorities such as you. You're being held in slavery and don't even have a clue. LMAO!!!
Your white hood has brown stains dribbling from the pie hole.

RationalState

#132688 Dec 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we are. Just as everyone in D.C. works for US! Who do you think pays their salary? dumbsquid
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so.
-Judge Clay D. Land

RationalState

#132689 Dec 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity the poor enslaved college professors. ROFLMAO.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132690 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR a loser in a dream world. Put your hood and robe away.
That definitely sounds like a, Waaa Waaa Waaa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132691 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Your white hood has brown stains dribbling from the pie hole.
Sorry pollock, I've never owned a white hood. Check with Leaky Lizard about stains, he knows all about them. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132692 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so.
-Judge Clay D. Land
Irrelevant. Try again?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132693 Dec 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Pity the poor enslaved college professors. ROFLMAO.
ROFLMAO!! Would that be the Biology Prof or the Chemistry Prof or the Patent Pusher Prof? LMAO!!!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#132694 Dec 11, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
A mere citizen can be born in the US of TWO foreign parents, with loyalties that can be to other countries.
This is a citizen by birth alone.
A Natural born citizen can only be born of TWO US citizens, anywhere in the world, but their loyalties will only be to the US.
A Natural born citizen has loyalties to the US alone at birth, because of the dual parentage loyalties that they have at birth.
The US is the country that their parents were citizens of when they were born.
A child born in the United States has only one loyalty and that loyalty is the United States. To have a "dual loyalties" a child must be under the jurisdiction and control of TWO sovereignties at birth in the United States which is a legal impossibility since the United States doesn't share its jurisdiction of its citizens with another country.

Unlike hair color or eye color, a child doesn't inherit a parent's allegiance at birth.“[I]t has consistently been held judicially that one born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is, from birth, a citizen of the United States; that such citizenship does not depend upon like citizenship of his or her parents, or of either of them (except in the case of the children of ambassadors etc.). United States v. Richmond, 274 F. Supp. 43, 56 (CD Ca 1967). See also Von Schwerdtner v. Piper, 23 F. 2d 862 (D. MD 1928)(child born in the United States to German nationals)

"A person who is born in the United States, regardless of the citizenship of his parents, becomes an American citizen not by gift of Congress but by force of the Constitution. U.S.C.A., Constitutional Amendment 14, Section 1." In re Gogal, 75 F. Supp. 268, 271 (WD Pa 1947)

As such, the allegiance of parents whatever their situation is irrelevant in determining the citizenship status of a child born in the United States.“ At common law, a native is a person born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of a country, irrespective of the allegiance of his parents, except the child of an ambassador. Ex parte Palo, 3 F. 2d 44, 45 (W.D. Wa 1925)(internal citation omitted)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132695 Dec 11, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
A child born in the United States has only one loyalty and that loyalty is the United States. To have a "dual loyalties" a child must be under the jurisdiction and control of TWO sovereignties at birth in the United States which is a legal impossibility since the United States doesn't share its jurisdiction of its citizens with another country.
Unlike hair color or eye color, a child doesn't inherit a parent's allegiance at birth.“[I]t has consistently been held judicially that one born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is, from birth, a citizen of the United States; that such citizenship does not depend upon like citizenship of his or her parents, or of either of them (except in the case of the children of ambassadors etc.). United States v. Richmond, 274 F. Supp. 43, 56 (CD Ca 1967). See also Von Schwerdtner v. Piper, 23 F. 2d 862 (D. MD 1928)(child born in the United States to German nationals)
"A person who is born in the United States, regardless of the citizenship of his parents, becomes an American citizen not by gift of Congress but by force of the Constitution. U.S.C.A., Constitutional Amendment 14, Section 1." In re Gogal, 75 F. Supp. 268, 271 (WD Pa 1947)
As such, the allegiance of parents whatever their situation is irrelevant in determining the citizenship status of a child born in the United States.“ At common law, a native is a person born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of a country, irrespective of the allegiance of his parents, except the child of an ambassador. Ex parte Palo, 3 F. 2d 44, 45 (W.D. Wa 1925)(internal citation omitted)
Unhide that location Mo! LMAO

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#132696 Dec 11, 2012
One Sunny day in January 2013, an old man approached the
White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where
he ' d been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would
like to go in and meet with President Romney ."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Romney is not the President."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. The following day the same man
approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go
in and meet with President Romney ."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Romney not the President."
The man thanked him and again just walked away. The third day the same man
approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying,
"I would like to go in and meet with President Romney ."The Marine,
understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is
the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Romney . I ' ve
told you already that Mr. Romney is not the President. Don ' t you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said,
"Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."
The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132697 Dec 11, 2012
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
One Sunny day in January 2013, an old man approached the
White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where
he ' d been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would
like to go in and meet with President Romney ."
The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Romney is not the President."
The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. The following day the same man
approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go
in and meet with President Romney ."
The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Romney not the President."
The man thanked him and again just walked away. The third day the same man
approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying,
"I would like to go in and meet with President Romney ."The Marine,
understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is
the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Romney . I ' ve
told you already that Mr. Romney is not the President. Don ' t you understand?"
The old man looked at the Marine and said,
"Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."
The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir.
Copycat huh? It's true that you flaps have no original thoughts. Sad. Just a flock of sheep. Baaahhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info