BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,839)

Showing posts 116,761 - 116,780 of173,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I wrote a "Nurse Ratched" post, addressed to no one, from a blank box. You answered it, klonk. Ratched's name got your juices flowing, I see. Ha ha. Fantasize, eh boy? Do you at the very least feel sorry for yourself?
Oh poor lunatic. That's only how your misfiring brain sees it! Easy does it on that misfiring, you only have one cylinder! Blow that one and you're kaput. LMAO! stark raving lunasquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Q. Why don't polish women use vibrators?

A. It chips their teeth.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one has produced an original birth certificate. If President Barack Hussein Obama has one,he should let the rest of the world see it.
He simply does not have to.

Too bad..

He is the President and doesn't have to justify himself to rabble like you and other birthers.

It would be demeaning to submit to ignorant fools.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Q. Why don't polish women use vibrators?
A. It chips their teeth.
and tears your anal sphincter.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I'm not clicking on any of your lame links.
loose
How do you navigate the internet without clicking on links Loose?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Boxing is a vicious, punishing, primitive and blood-thirsty sport.
I can see why it appeals to microcephalics like Mohammed Ali.
Or Mitt Romney even though he has quite a large head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
and tears your anal sphincter.
I wouldn't know about that. You have personal experience I take it?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd I tell ya, Poppo? The bum invents, the bum is challenged, the bum tells you to do his leg work. Oh, Poppo, did you see his election-day predictions that I re-posted? And did you see his response? Scroll forward, ha ha, instead of hiding in shame, he shouts blowhard eptiteths. Birther lying trash
<quoted text>
Well, you know, Poppo, shortly after Novembr 6, I mentioned LRS's election predictions and how prematurely triumphant they were. He challenged me to show him said boasts and predictions. I did. His reaction ? Ballistic. Such is birfoostan. I did love the way he totally lost it yesterday, though. But , enough is enough,'cuz I have this feeling, like it's no longer fun to constantly best a child or a moron. So unless he really pleads for it, I'm gonna let him slither along and ignore him.
Senility seems to be sitting in early on Mr. Liars as he tends to forget often things he’s said only weeks prior or even hours in some cases. LOL

Then again keeping track of what one says is always problematic when one has a tendency to make things up. It’s not just Mr. Liars of course, its epidemic throughout birfistan in particular and the Republican Party in general.

But to your point I enjoy your skirmishes with Mr. Liars and suggest you continue to use your whip and chair to keep him on his stool and make him behave. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
It is not over yet.
“Mclnnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the ‘short form’ and the ‘long form’ birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public.”
The “certain documentation” Parker refers to is the findings of an investigation conducted by Arpaio.
Try and grasp this GB. That Barack Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii is an internet fabrication perpetrated by some anonymous poster and accepted by the gullible birfoon as fact.

There will never be any serious questions about the authenticity of Barack Obama’s BC because the actual facts have already been presented and Arpaio and every other birfoon soundly discredited by the HDoH, the press, in the courts and at the ballot box.

You funny man GB!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Senility seems to be sitting in early on Mr. Liars as he tends to forget often things he’s said only weeks prior or even hours in some cases. LOL
Then again keeping track of what one says is always problematic when one has a tendency to make things up. It’s not just Mr. Liars of course, its epidemic throughout birfistan in particular and the Republican Party in general.
But to your point I enjoy your skirmishes with Mr. Liars and suggest you continue to use your whip and chair to keep him on his stool and make him behave. LOL
If you two (or one) weren't so stupid you'd almost be comical. Unfortunately, the two (or one) of you are the "stool"! Ruining what otherwise would be a beautiful lawn. They don't call you poop for nothing. LMAO!!! And "Lunatic" hasn't scraped himself up from the last clownstomping yet. So much for his wittle feather whip and wittle dollhouse chair. Now, go clean yourselves off that good man's beautiful lawn! LMAO!!! squids
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and grasp this GB. That Barack Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii is an internet fabrication perpetrated by some anonymous poster and accepted by the gullible birfoon as fact.
There will never be any serious questions about the authenticity of Barack Obama’s BC because the actual facts have already been presented and Arpaio and every other birfoon soundly discredited by the HDoH, the press, in the courts and at the ballot box.
You funny man GB!
How is it you're always wrong, poop? It was not an internet fabrication nor was it perpetrated by some anonymous poster, dummy. It started with these words from Witch Clinton; "Shame on you Barack Omama"! The original birther. LMAO!!! squid Can't you see his legacy is forever tainted? HaHaHaHa

WM going to the hard top!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
A Natural born citizen can only be born of TWO US citizens, anywhere in the world, but their loyalties will only be to the US.
A Natural born citizen has loyalties to the US alone at birth, because of the dual parentage loyalties that they have at birth.
The US is the country that their parents were citizens of when they were born.
They are Natural born citizens.
What better way to protect against cabal and intrigue than to require that one be a Natural born citizen before being given the reigns to lead the country?
We know where that person's loyalties lie.
Bullshit GB! You make me laugh long time.

Americans Renouncing Citizenship at Record Levels to Protect Wealth
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/06...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay!!!!!!
Who will keep up the obots NOW!!!!!!!
Nada :)
It's not "nada", it's "nessuno". Look 'em up prior to usage, writing-challenged and cut-and-paste adorator American er hmm Pravda Lady. Capisci?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it you're always wrong, poop? It was not an internet fabrication nor was it perpetrated by some anonymous poster, dummy. It started with these words from Witch Clinton; "Shame on you Barack Omama"! The original birther. LMAO!!! squid Can't you see his legacy is forever tainted? HaHaHaHa
WM going to the hard top!
Sorry Mr. Liars, but when Hillary said “shame on you Barack Obama” she was referring to his supposedly misrepresentation of her health plan which ironically contained a mandate which at the time he was apparently opposed.

That Hillary Clinton was ever a birther is yet another of your many fabrications the thread will be patiently waiting for you to validate. We will not be holding our breath.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay!!!!!!
Who will keep up the obots NOW!!!!!!!
Nada :)
Oh, that is funny AL! But contrary to your fantasy it is the so called Obots who support you moochers in your red states, but we don’t mind because it’s in our nature to help our fellow citizens. LOL….

Your house is burning down around and you’re thrilled to see the firemen heading out of town. You’re as comical as GB AL.

Kentucky, Tennessee Among Ten Poorest States
http://westkentuckystar.com/News/State/Kentuc...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

The Doonesbury strip this morning on Texas's secession is just too good to miss. Duke and his son talking about it, son (or dad or v.v.) says "they should back it as it may be a good thing for the nation", with dad replying that "it may be too late as the Bushes have already spread across the whole country". Son retorts, "yes, but we may still be able to retain the Perrys". LoL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that is funny AL! But contrary to your fantasy it is the so called Obots who support you moochers in your red states, but we don’t mind because it’s in our nature to help our fellow citizens. LOL….
Your house is burning down around and you’re thrilled to see the firemen heading out of town. You’re as comical as GB AL.
Kentucky, Tennessee Among Ten Poorest States
http://westkentuckystar.com/News/State/Kentuc...
You wrote : "Your house is burning down around and you’re thrilled to see the firemen heading out of town".

Right on the nail, Poppo. As birthers and their ilk stooges would be deliriously happy if the country just about defaulted so long as it made Obama look bad, UnAmerican er hm Pravda Lady would be glad to see her house burn down as the firefighters drive away so long as it made the fire chief who she hates look bad. To "normal" people, this makes no sense, but to birthers and buffoon ilk, it's pure logic.
Grand Birth

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG bub!
He works FOR "US" ...
Anyone that employs anyone is ALLOWED "proper ID" from that employee!
He is NOT "eligible" to be prez.
Because he is NOT a "natural born" citizen ...
Only a "citizen" ...IF even that!
Unamerican Lunch Lady, if he's not a natural born citizen, he must have been naturalized. Those records should be easy for birfoons to produce.

We'll wait for you to simply post those, ok?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
To THIS FLAG & Nation ...
NOT this "usurping prez" bub !!!
REMEMBER THAT!:0)
You need to learn respect for the Constitution and the rule of law. We the people have re-elected president. It's time to grow up and end your silly tantrum.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And President Obama is President of the United States of America, the country whose flag you allegedly pledge allegiance to.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiently or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
~~Theodore Roosevelt
A Prince, whose character is ... marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free People.
~~Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
We the people just re-elected the President.
Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,761 - 116,780 of173,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PDUPONT 1,072,446
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,503
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,692
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000