BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,838)

Showing posts 116,741 - 116,760 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't Leaky be defending himself? LOL Maybe he is! LMAO! Dig just a bit more. As boring as you flaps are I must leave you to the company of yourselves. That should be quite a sight! LMAO!!! TaTa Flappers.
Oops, there's some egg stuck to your face. Remember, it's basest not bassist. Hee hee.

At least UR not as stupid as Dale. He would say Webster's is DOA.
wojar wrote:
It's in Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language.
Dolt. You can also check online, Mr. Laughs with Hyenas.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Giving Black Farmers $1.25B in Reparations
Black farmers – possibly over 70,000 of them – will get cash payments and debt relief from the federal government totaling $1.25 billion, in reparation for alleged racial discrimination suffered under the Department of Agriculture’s loan programs, the Obama Administration has agreed.
The president announced the deal on Thursday, applauding Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Attorney General Eric Holder for “bringing these long-ignored claims of African American farmers to a rightful conclusion.”
The Washington Post called the settlement “part of a wider effort by Obama and senior officials to dispense with lawsuits stemming from America’s checkered civil rights legacy.”
House Majority Whip and Congressional Black Caucus member James Clyburn cheered the deal.“History has taught us to never give up when fighting for what is right,” he said in a statement.“What happened to these black farmers was wrong, and we now have the opportunity to make it right.”
Clyburn said,“I thank President Obama for his leadership on this issue” adding that “I especially want to congratulate my colleagues in the Congressional Black Caucus for keeping the focus on the plight of black farmers.”
Congress, as well as a federal judge, will have to approve the deal. The Justice Department told the Post that claims up to $50,000 will be able to be made to the government through a streamlined process, while larger claims will require more detail in the evidence a victim provides of government discrimination. The charges made by thousands of black farmers, with culpability finally accepted by Washington, accuse the USDA of decades of racist practices.
That $1.25 billion is only a fraction, however, of the sum that the reparations movement has called for to compensate for all the injustices committed against blacks in American history.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-repara...
About time. You've posted it, means you agree with it.
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We already did. It's called 1712.
Fortunately, we have leaders who are unlike fools like you and who not only will never wage war again between our two nations, they, unlike you, don't even think of it.
Yes, hook, line, and sinker.....thought I caught a libturd, but caught a jaques-strap from canada.

we're cumming for you, muahahahahahaaaah

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Trolling for Libs wrote:
That and $1.25 will get you a ride on the bus.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
About time. You've posted it, means you agree with it.
"you" are NOT getting ANY "smarter" by the day :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Mother Nature's way of cleansing the Earth.

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And God's way of getting rid of stupid people!

Oct 30 exchanges highlighting Christians LRS's and Rogue's sympathy and charity for their fellow afflicted NY and NJ fellow Americans. "Cleansing the earth. And God's way of getting rid of stupid people." Their words. Black on white. Rejoicing over fellow Americans' suffering from Sandy. Undeniable. UnAmerican? Anti-American? You betcha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Trolling for Libs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hook, line, and sinker.....thought I caught a libturd, but caught a jaques-strap from canada.
Typo. I Meant 1812.

Cumming for me? Cumming? Should I be flattered?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This is for Jacques who thinks I am a racist. My grandson plays basketball and he is usually the only white kid on the team even thought his school is 50/50 white/black.
Anyway it looks like they have another white kid on the team this yea. I will try and post the link but my g-son is the short white kid who makes the 3-pointer.

Well, I guess I can' post it as I am computer challenged. So Jacques will still doubt my word.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey Jacques, You need to avoid shopping malls until after Christmas. I would hate for you to be mauled!
Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria -
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That and $1.25 will get you a ride on the bus.
Yup.....hooked another one...

stupid libs cannot resist.

Now go catch that free train ride to your fema camp, muahahahahahaaaahaaaaah
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo. I Meant 1812.
Cumming for me? Cumming? Should I be flattered?
you know you want it
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, You need to avoid shopping malls until after Christmas. I would hate for you to be mauled!
Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria -
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Saw it, thank you. Very nice. It's something they do in malls nowadays, saw a tube of same genre other day, and the performers (it's all staged, Rogue, but nicely so)were doing La Traviata,'libiamo', beautiful, and perfectly suited for that kind of venue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown Kar, as has been pointed out numerous times, you could not articulate a policy if your life depended on it.
You are the basest of racist clown's asses, and I'm sure you'll one day get a knock from the Secret Service, as I have seen happen to many a birfoon fool such as yourself.
Why do birfoons have a proclivity for mental illness and violence?
Well Leaky, as it turns out, basest is indeed a word. My bad. Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard it before. Anyway, you're correct.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Leaky, as it turns out, basest is indeed a word. My bad. Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard it before. Anyway, you're correct.
Is why I wrote "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd), fits you to a "T". Could've been coined for you alone.
goose

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Are there STILL people that don't believe that Obama was born in America after all these years?

ROFLMAO!!!

What a bunch of conspiracy theory lunatics!
goose

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I notice that most of the posts in the thread come from backwards states with low educational achievements, like Louisiana.

Somehow that isn't a surprise.
Maverick

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

goose wrote:
I notice that most of the posts in the thread come from backwards states with low educational achievements, like Louisiana.
Somehow that isn't a surprise.
IL? Home of the Univ. of Thugology! Excuse me while I go put on my waders. LOL!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and snitch, PUNK!
You think that I am worried?
I haven't said anything illegal, ASS-CLOWN!
Kentucky Klown Kar proves my point that he could not articulate a policy if his life depended on it and that mental illness is a prominent trait of birfoons.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh pops, if I'm not mistaken, he's on film saying those exact words. Other than that your post is meaningless.
You can easily prove you’re not a liar Mr. Liars by posting a link to your so called “film” of Obama saying he won’t run for re-election.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Mitt Romney is ancient history. I'm tired of hearing about him. Let's talk about something more presssing and urgent, like radical Islam.
How about the most recent violent clashes in Egypt over the up and coming 21st century despot Mohamed Morsi?
The Muslim Brotherhood does not desire a secular nation.
You know what they say, "As Egypt goes, so goes the Middle East"
loose
How could you throw the Mittens under the bus after only a month?

Shame on you Loose! LOL

Just what would you have us do about Egypt at this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,741 - 116,760 of167,582
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE