BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#132624 Dec 10, 2012
What Is It About The Word Foreign That You Don't Understand?
&fe ature=player_embedded

The Good Virginís Birther Case
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-good-vir...

Despite Tax Increase, California State Revenues In Freefall. This is what happens when you "tax the rich!!"
http://www.westernjournalism.com/despite-tax-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132626 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in love, respect, tolerance for my fellow human being, no matter the colour, ethnic origin, race, or religion. Or I try to, don't always succeed, but I try. All things you and christian American er hmm communist Lady don't seem to have a whole lot of. I don't believe in hate, though I admit, I will falter. But you 'Our father" types, seem to harbour enough hate to feed the whole planet.
Damn lunatic, you lie worse than the fake president! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132628 Dec 10, 2012
wojar wrote:
On December 17, electors will meet in the several States and elect Barack Hussein Obama to his second term, per the Constitution of the United States of America.
And on that date he will still be a liar and a fraud! I look forward to the day when crap like you is run out of here for good. It's closer than you think. Sleep tight pansy pollock.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132633 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiently or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
~~Theodore Roosevelt
A Prince, whose character is ... marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free People.
~~Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
If Theodore Roosevelt were around today, he would add that patriotism is not cozying up to Putin and his newspaper Pravda, as they badmouth what you swear is the country you've pledged allegiance to. The American revolutionaries lined up people like you against the wall in 1776.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132634 Dec 10, 2012
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest is on. I see Nurse Ratched. Guess what that brings to mind Ha ha as she hands out her multo-coloured pills. Ha ha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132635 Dec 10, 2012
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132636 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
One flew over the Cuckoo's nest is on. I see Nurse Ratched. Guess what that brings to mind Ha ha as she hands out her multo-coloured pills. Ha ha
You LUNATIC? Just a guess! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132637 Dec 10, 2012
More BS from the king BSer!

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132638 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132640 Dec 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You LUNATIC? Just a guess! LMAO!!!
Funny, my post wasn't addressed to anyone and bingo, you pop up. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132643 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, my post wasn't addressed to anyone and bingo, you pop up. Thank you.
Nor was mine. You posed a question, I answered it. LMAO! Stepped in your own poop, huh? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132644 Dec 10, 2012
I wrote a "Nurse Ratched" post, addressed to no one, from a blank box. You answered it, klonk. Ratched's name got your juices flowing, I see. Ha ha. Fantasize, eh boy? Do you at the very least feel sorry for yourself?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132646 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
I wrote a "Nurse Ratched" post, addressed to no one, from a blank box. You answered it, klonk. Ratched's name got your juices flowing, I see. Ha ha. Fantasize, eh boy? Do you at the very least feel sorry for yourself?
Oh poor lunatic. That's only how your misfiring brain sees it! Easy does it on that misfiring, you only have one cylinder! Blow that one and you're kaput. LMAO! stark raving lunasquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132647 Dec 10, 2012
Q. Why don't polish women use vibrators?

A. It chips their teeth.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#132652 Dec 10, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one has produced an original birth certificate. If President Barack Hussein Obama has one,he should let the rest of the world see it.
He simply does not have to.

Too bad..

He is the President and doesn't have to justify himself to rabble like you and other birthers.

It would be demeaning to submit to ignorant fools.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#132653 Dec 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
Q. Why don't polish women use vibrators?
A. It chips their teeth.
and tears your anal sphincter.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132654 Dec 10, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I'm not clicking on any of your lame links.
loose
How do you navigate the internet without clicking on links Loose?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132655 Dec 10, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Boxing is a vicious, punishing, primitive and blood-thirsty sport.
I can see why it appeals to microcephalics like Mohammed Ali.
Or Mitt Romney even though he has quite a large head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132656 Dec 10, 2012
t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
and tears your anal sphincter.
I wouldn't know about that. You have personal experience I take it?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132658 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd I tell ya, Poppo? The bum invents, the bum is challenged, the bum tells you to do his leg work. Oh, Poppo, did you see his election-day predictions that I re-posted? And did you see his response? Scroll forward, ha ha, instead of hiding in shame, he shouts blowhard eptiteths. Birther lying trash
<quoted text>
Well, you know, Poppo, shortly after Novembr 6, I mentioned LRS's election predictions and how prematurely triumphant they were. He challenged me to show him said boasts and predictions. I did. His reaction ? Ballistic. Such is birfoostan. I did love the way he totally lost it yesterday, though. But , enough is enough,'cuz I have this feeling, like it's no longer fun to constantly best a child or a moron. So unless he really pleads for it, I'm gonna let him slither along and ignore him.
Senility seems to be sitting in early on Mr. Liars as he tends to forget often things heís said only weeks prior or even hours in some cases. LOL

Then again keeping track of what one says is always problematic when one has a tendency to make things up. Itís not just Mr. Liars of course, its epidemic throughout birfistan in particular and the Republican Party in general.

But to your point I enjoy your skirmishes with Mr. Liars and suggest you continue to use your whip and chair to keep him on his stool and make him behave. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Smart Alex 1,155,600
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 71,211
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min OzRitz 49,310
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]