BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,681 - 116,700 of 175,243 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many people just like you, voting with their hands out for handouts.
Soon the Government will have nothing to give.
That day is closer than you might think.
I wonder if you will find that to be funny?
Did you know that Obama is borrowing money on a US credit card to rebuild Mosques located in Muslim countries, while we have no money to invest in our own infrastructure?
Our Muslim pResident has to take care of his fellow Muslims or they might tell all of his secrets.
If the top one percent is sucking up 93 percent of the country’s wealth then it’s long past time the middle class gets handed something. Not even someone as dumb as you can stand to keep voting for that kind of inequality GB. Sooner or later it’s bound to hit you over the head like a sludge hammer that it is the rich who are screwing this country with the help of the Republican Party.

Obama’s not even fighting hard enough as far as I’m concerned with his willingness to give concessions on entitlements. It’s plain to see our downturn started with the Bush tax cuts and there should be no strings attached when they are restored.

Top 1% Got 93% of Income Growth as Rich-Poor Gap Widened
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-02/top-...

For you GB the day is always closer than anyone thinks and that’s one reason you keep me laughing long time.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I think for myself.
You should try doing that for yourself sometimes.
You are not backwards, just wrong on everything.
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
This ought to make the SHEEPLE feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Poll: Romney Up 1 in Michigan
Likely Voter Poll: Romney Ahead in Deep Blue Minnesota
NY Times Analyst:'Real Sense Of Enthusiasm For Romney Campaign'
Will Pennsylvania's Most Accurate Pollster Point to Romney Win?
Wisconsin Women Overflow Romney Rally
Despite the frosty temperatures, over 1500 people who could not get in attended the “overflow rally” outside the event.
Romney Garners Obama's Military Endorsements Times
Bart Starr, Greatest Living Green Bay Packer, Endorses Mitt Romney
Madison's Wisconsin State Journal Endorses Mitt Romney
Colorado GOP: Base Ready to Rock Tuesday
by Dr. Susan Berry
On Election Eve, Catholics Unite to Protect Religious Freedom
Former Virginia Governor Wilder Abandons Obama
The New York Daily News Endorses Mitt Romney
Long Island's NewsDay Endorses Romney
Influential Orthodox Jewish Paper Endorses Romney
Pennsylvania Catholic Bishops Call For Voting Against Leftism
Obama: I'm Still The Candidate For Change
Obama Campaign Struggles to Explain 'Revenge' Remark
Really GB?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
They found out why Mitt Romney lost the election!
Romney said, "When I'm elected, I will put Americans back to work.
And 51% of the Americans said, "Foock that!"
Then the unemployment rate is 51 percent huh Rogue?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Edwin J. Feulner, President
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Ave. NE
Washington, DC 20002

Dear President Feulner:

The December 7, 2012 Morning Bell had the following statement:“Beyond that immediate challenge are opposite visions for solving America’s entitlement crisis, protecting the country from enemies, and ensuring that our Constitution continues to guide decisions in the halls of government.”

How can we ensure that our Constitution continues to guide decisions in the halls of government when no one will address the issue of President Obama’s eligibility to lead this great nation? Having been subjected to many in-depth background investigations during my professional life I am appalled at the cavalier attitude of both President Obama and the media when it is even suggested that he might not meet the Constitutional eligibility requirement identified in Article II Section 1 Clause 4. Had I even offered the least amount of resistance, when being asked for documents validating statements on my background investigations, I would have been out of a job immediately, yet the President is allowed to just ignore the issue while the national media resorts to name calling.

From the perspective of a history major (both undergraduate and graduate degrees) and a graduate of the United States Army War College (Resident Class 1994) the solution to the Constitutional question appears to be obvious. The most cursory review of the following primary sources should provide enough information to lead to a more detailed examination of President Obama’s background, a normal requirement for anyone having access to classified information.
(1) Emer de Vattel, The Law of Nations (1758) Chapter XIX Section 212 “The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.” Note the exact wording in (5) below.
(2) Benjamin Franklin’s letter to Charles William Frederic dated 9 December 1775 in which Mr. Franklin writes:“I am much obliged by the kind present you have made us of your edition of Vattel. It came to us in good season, when the circumstances of a rising state make it necessary frequently to consult the law of nations. Accordingly that copy which I kept,(…) has been continually in the hands of the members of our Congress, now sitting, who are much pleased with your notes and preface, and have entertained a high and just esteem for their author.”(Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library) This letter should dispel any argument that Vattel was unknown to the Founding Fathers.
(3) Article II Section 1 Clause 4 of The Constitution of the United States of America, rarified June 21, 1778 that specifically states “No person except a natural born Citizen … shall be eligible to the Office of President.”
(4) An Act to establish an (sic) uniform Rule of Naturalization approved by Congress March 26, 1790. In that Law Congress clearly identified those to be considered natural born citizens; “And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens.” This act confirmed that the place of birth did not establish the identification of a child as a natural born citizen. What it did establish was the fact that both parents had to be United States citizens for the child to be considered natural born.
(5) In the 1874 Supreme Court Case, Minor v Happersett, Chief Justice Morrison Waite took the time to specifically address the issue of natural born citizen.“At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, distinguished from aliens or foreigners.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Absent any amendments to Article II Section 1 Clause 4, the natural born Citizen requirement is still the supreme Law of the Land. The Founding Fathers were very careful in their wording of the Constitution. The words “natural born Citizen” are used only once and that is when the Founding Fathers were discussing the qualifications to hold the highest office of Government. The historical thread from Vattel thru the first Naturalization Law to Chief Justice Morrison Waite’s 1874 Supreme Court opinion is consistent. Each one identifies the requirement that the parents must be citizens in order for their child to be natural born. President Obama’s birth certificate shows that he meets the requirement to be a citizen but does not rise to the level of a natural born citizen. If my analysis is correct, what are the consequences of an ineligible individual swearing in his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend” the very document he is in violation of? More importantly, if the Constitution is violated then what is the Supreme Law of the Land?

Any questions may be addressed to the undersigned at e-mail:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the unemployment rate is 51 percent huh Rogue?
Typical Libtardian Logic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
You asked me what I would do, and I told you.
I would unilaterally cancel the United States' military build-up of the hostile Muslim Brotherhood.
The new president of Egypt has sacked the military leadership and the new military leadership are all aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood. IMHO we should cut off funding to their military.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd I tell ya, Poppo? The bum invents, the bum is challenged, the bum tells you to do his leg work. Oh, Poppo, did you see his election-day predictions that I re-posted? And did you see his response? Scroll forward, ha ha, instead of hiding in shame, he shouts blowhard eptiteths. Birther lying trash
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They all made pretty tall predictions before the election. Romney was leading everywhere according to them. They had that same feeling they get before every court hearing until their balloon gets pricked.
Well, you know, Poppo, shortly after Novembr 6, I mentioned LRS's election predictions and how prematurely triumphant they were. He challenged me to show him said boasts and predictions. I did. His reaction ? Ballistic. Such is birfoostan. I did love the way he totally lost it yesterday, though. But , enough is enough,'cuz I have this feeling, like it's no longer fun to constantly best a child or a moron. So unless he really pleads for it, I'm gonna let him slither along and ignore him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic.
Re-read your post most carefully, Rogue. YOU said 51% replied "Foock that". Well, don't you agree, it's clear, that 51%dont want to go back to work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The new president of Egypt has sacked the military leadership and the new military leadership are all aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood. IMHO we should cut off funding to their military.
Wait. Who are these hundreds of thousands of Egyptians in the street? Should we not give them some encouragement? And, as Poppo wrote, has the agreement with Israel been broken? Has Egypt threatened Israel? Good thing you're not in charge. Wait.
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …Obama should be impeached,however does someone know how we do this?
Impeach Obama...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Oh, the friend who sent this to me is an Okie and he is a retired Army CW5. Just in case you don't know, Generals may talk to God, but God will talk to Chief Warrant Officers.

His name was Bubba, he was from Oklahoma and he needed a loan, so he walked into a bank in New York City and asked for the loan officer. He told the loan officer that he was going to Paris for an International Redneck Festival for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000 and that he was not a depositor of the bank. The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of security for the loan, so the Redneck handed over the keys to a new Ferrari. The car was parked on the street in front of the bank. The Redneck produced the title and everything checked out. The loan officer agreed to hold the car as collateral for the loan and apologized for having to charge 12% interest.

Later, the bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the Redneck from the South for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral for a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's private underground garage and parked it.

Two weeks later, the Redneck returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest of $23.07. The loan officer said, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out on Dunn & Bradstreet and found that you are a Distinguished Alumni from the University of Oklahoma, a highly sophisticated investor and multi-millionaire with real estate and financial interests all over the world. Your investments include a large number of wind turbines around Sweetwater, Texas. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The good 'ole boy replied, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $23.07 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Keep an eye on those southern boys ... Just because we talk funny does not mean we're stupid!

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the friend who sent this to me is an Okie and he is a retired Army CW5. Just in case you don't know, Generals may talk to God, but God will talk to Chief Warrant Officers.
His name was Bubba, he was from Oklahoma and he needed a loan, so he walked into a bank in New York City and asked for the loan officer. He told the loan officer that he was going to Paris for an International Redneck Festival for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000 and that he was not a depositor of the bank. The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of security for the loan, so the Redneck handed over the keys to a new Ferrari. The car was parked on the street in front of the bank. The Redneck produced the title and everything checked out. The loan officer agreed to hold the car as collateral for the loan and apologized for having to charge 12% interest.
Later, the bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the Redneck from the South for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral for a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's private underground garage and parked it.
Two weeks later, the Redneck returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest of $23.07. The loan officer said, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out on Dunn & Bradstreet and found that you are a Distinguished Alumni from the University of Oklahoma, a highly sophisticated investor and multi-millionaire with real estate and financial interests all over the world. Your investments include a large number of wind turbines around Sweetwater, Texas. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"
The good 'ole boy replied, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $23.07 and expect it to be there when I return?"
Keep an eye on those southern boys ... Just because we talk funny does not mean we're stupid!
Good one, at long last, though I think, not sure, I've seen it here before. Worth repeating, however. And the interest at $23.07 for 2 weeks is correct to the penny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c".. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f".. This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the military leadership had already been sacked two or three months ago, no?

Don't worry, all Morsi needs to do is go too far with his constitution and the army will come right back - not that this will improve the situation in many ways, but the army's against a Moslem theocracy, so that alone is an improvement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ORIGIN OF THE WORD AVIATOR

This explains it all. Aviators come from a long line of a secret society, formed around one thousand years ago. They are warriors, and here is the proof! Ground pounders can read it and weep!

A little known fact is the origin of the word, "Aviator." In the immortal words of Johnny Carson: "I did not know that."

Phu Khen (pronounced Foo Ken) 1169-? is considered by some to be the most under-recognized military officer in history. Many have never heard of his contributions to modern military warfare. The mission of this secret society is to bring honor to the name of Phu Khen.

A 'Khen' was a subordinate to a 'Khan'(pronounced 'konn') in the military structure of the Mongol hordes. Khan is Turkish for leader. Most know of the great Genghis Khan, but little has been written of his chain of command.

Khen is also of Turkish origin. Although there is not a word in English that adequately conveys the meaning. Roughly translated, it means, "One who will do the impossible, while appearing unprepared and complaining constantly."

Phu Khen was one of ten Khens that headed the divisions, or groups of hordes, as they were known, of the Mongol Army serving under Genghis Khan. His abilities came to light during the Mongols' raids on the Turkistan city of Bohicaroo. Bohicans were fierce warriors and the city was well fortified. The entire city was protected by huge walls and the hordes were at a standoff with the Bohicans. Bohicaroo was well-stocked and it would be difficult to wait them out. Genghis Khan assembled his Khens and ordered each of them to develop a plan for penetrating the defenses of Bohicaroo.

Operation Achieve Victory (AV) was born. All 10 divisions of Khens submitted their plan. Afte reviewing AV plans 1 thru 7 and finding them all unworkable or ridiculous, Genghis Khan was understandably upset.

It was with much perspiration that Phu Khen submitted his idea, which came to be known as AV 8. Upon seeing AV 8, Genghis was convinced this was the perfect plan and gave his immediate approval. The plan was beautifully simple. Phu Khen would arm his hordes to the teeth, load them into catapults, and hurl them over the wall. The losses were expected to be high, but hey, hordes were cheap! Those that survived the flight would engage the enemy in combat. Those that did not? Well, surely their flailing bodies would cause some damage.

The plan worked and the Bohicans were defeated. From that day on, whenever the Mongol Army encountered an insurmountable enemy, Genghis Khan would give the order, "Send some of Phu Khen's AV 8-ers."

This is believed, though not by anyone outside our secret society, to be the true origin of the word Aviator (AV 8-er).

Phu Khen's AV 8-ers were understandably an unruly mob, not likely to be socially acceptable. Many were heavy drinkers and insomniacs. But when nothing else would do, you could always count on an AV 8-er. A Phu Khen Aviator. Denied, perhaps rightfully so, his place in history, Phu Khen has been, nonetheless, immortalized in prose.

As the great poet Norman Lear never once said:
"There once was a man named Phu Khen, Whose breakfast was whiskey and gin. When e'er he'd fly, he'd give a mighty war cry: Bend over, here it comes again."

Consider it an honor to be a Phu Khen Aviator. Wear the mantle proudly, but speak of it cautiously. It is not always popular to be one of us.

You hear mystical references, often hushed whispers, to 'those Phu Khen Aviators.' Do not let these things bother you. As with any secret society, we go largely misunderstood, prohibited by our apathy from explaining ourselves.

You are expected to always live down to the reputation of the Phu Khen Aviator... a reputation cultivated for centuries, undaunted by scorn or ridicule, unhindered by progress. So drink up, be crude, sleep late, urinate in public, and get the job done.

When others are offended, you can revel in the knowledge that YOU are a PHU KHEN AVIATOR!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, at long last, though I think, not sure, I've seen it here before. Worth repeating, however. And the interest at $23.07 for 2 weeks is correct to the penny.
My friend worked his way through college in the late 1960's working for Aero Commander where is also helped build Arnold Palmer's AC 560F plane.
http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1039378/
Arnold has been flying Cessna Citation business jets for decades now but if you ever see a plane who's N-number ends with "AP", it is probably, or was, one of Arny's planes.
The last I heard Arny has over 18,000 total flying time which for a non-commercial pilot is almost unheard of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

For those of you who do not know, to be a pilot flying commercial passenger planes you must have a Class-1 FAA flight physical which means you can not be over 60 years old. But as long as you can pass a Class-2, you can fly non-passenger commercial aircraft. But who wants to fly rubber dog-shit out of China?
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

It seems to me it's too late and is now a mute point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Just in case you do not know what a Areo Commander Srike Commander is they were built form the early 1950's well into the 1970's.
And if you don't know who Bob Hover is, he is a legion in his own time. Gen. Doolittle said he was the best stick and rudder pilot he had ever met.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Interesting story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He retired about a decade ago but apparently he is still kicking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 8-1-14 3 min Pippa 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,084,598
Abby 8-1-14 11 min Cass 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,090
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr dirtbag1958 7
Is Anything on the Internet Real Anymore? 1 hr Melissa Melton 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Pay to Play 1,881
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,587
•••