BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,661 - 116,680 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132489 Dec 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Promise you'll never reply again, to me or anyone else, and it's a deal! LOL
To you? With pleasure. This is too essy, gets boring. But, to anyone else? Are you speaking for "anyone else" now? You the Topix police? You can't even speak for yourself, never mind anyone else.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132490 Dec 9, 2012
easy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132491 Dec 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To you? With pleasure. This is too essy, gets boring. But, to anyone else? Are you speaking for "anyone else" now? You the Topix police? You can't even speak for yourself, never mind anyone else.
Everything is boring to you lunatic because you are a bore without a bit of humor. The deal is only good if you leave. Deal? LOL Earlier, you used the phrase "my God", who is your God lunatic? Honestly, you're severely lacking any human qualities. Your soul is empty, you stand for nothing, you're bitter and angry at the world, you have no morals or values and you're full of hate. What a piece of work! Too bad you amount to nothing other than being unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132492 Dec 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is boring to you lunatic because you are a bore without a bit of humor. The deal is only good if you leave. Deal? LOL Earlier, you used the phrase "my God", who is your God lunatic? Honestly, you're severely lacking any human qualities. Your soul is empty, you stand for nothing, you're bitter and angry at the world, you have no morals or values and you're full of hate. What a piece of work! Too bad you amount to nothing other than being unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant. LMAO!!!
You can put down your white flag now. I accept your capitulation.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132493 Dec 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put down your white flag now. I accept your capitulation.
White flag? Still making crap up huh lunatic? You know that only shows how badly defeated you are, no? I noticed you didn't answer my questions, how come? Whazdamadda? BTW, wouldn't someone have to offer you something "before" you could accept? Yes. LMAO! You really don't understand much of anything do you? How's that Global Warming thingy working out for ya? LMAO!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the one and only "Lunasquid"! HaHaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132494 Dec 9, 2012
Q: Did you hear about the Polish man that locked his keys in his car?

A: He had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132497 Dec 9, 2012
Since the eligibility kerfluffle is now dead, birfoons should move on to more important issues. How about celebrity pets? Did you know that Kim K's cat just died?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132505 Dec 9, 2012
Birfoonism angst doesn't qualify as kerfuffle. It's as substantial as a marshmallow - Kerfluffles.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132507 Dec 9, 2012
Q: What do you get when you cross a 1-legged Polak with a Mongoloid?

A: A Polaroid One-Step.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132509 Dec 9, 2012
Q: Did you hear about the Polak who studied for 5 days?

A: He was scheduled to take a urine test.

Out....

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132516 Dec 10, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I never once spoke favourably of Mitt Romney, so consequently, I did not throw him under a bus after one month.
And as for Egypt, I would start by scrapping the United States delivery of 20 new F-16 fighter jets and God only knows how many more American made Abrahm tanks destined for the Muslim Hoodlums.
Throwing someone under a bus is a bad analogy, Poppo.
Have you ever seen someone who was run over by a bus?
If you have, you would not use that phrase.
loose
Why would we scrap delivery of anything to Egypt Loose; have they burned their treaty with Israel? Are we not allowed to use their bases? Did Morsi not just recently broker a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas? Or does Morsi’s recent power grab have you nervous? Or does absolute power in fact corrupt absolutely?

Which is it Loose, inquiring minds want to know.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132517 Dec 10, 2012
Danny wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
We did read it Danny, now why don’t you try reading it.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai’i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai’i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai’i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago….”

Moreno Valley, CA

#132518 Dec 10, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Given my druthers, I would have instead thrown him to the lions for being so wishy-washy.
You know who I'm talkin''bout......
loose
Oh he certainly told some whoppers Loose.
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/11/02/...

I see Romney bestowed some of his bad luck on poor Manny Pacquiao the other night Loose. LOL
http://nesn.com/2012/12/mitt-romney-visited-m...

Marquez notched his upset in front of a crowd that included former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, Dodgers part owner Magic Johnson and rapper 50 Cent. Check out the deciding punch below

Ouch!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#132519 Dec 10, 2012
Poppo,
You asked me what I would do, and I told you.
I would unilaterally cancel the United States' military build-up of the hostile Muslim Brotherhood.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#132520 Dec 10, 2012
Poppo,
I'm not clicking on any of your lame links.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#132521 Dec 10, 2012
Poppo,
You are free to check the transcripts.
I never spoke glowingly of Mitt Romney.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#132522 Dec 10, 2012
Poppo,
You are free to check the transcripts.
I never spoke glowingly of Barack Obama.
loose

Moreno Valley, CA

#132523 Dec 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do other's legwork. Try getting off your fat, lazy azz you bum.
It had been foretold that you would say exactly that Mr. Liars, but let me help you out. Obama never said it. It’s simply another of your many fabrications.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#132524 Dec 10, 2012
Poppo,
Boxing is a vicious, punishing, primitive and blood-thirsty sport.
I can see why it appeals to microcephalics like Mohammed Ali.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132525 Dec 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd I tell ya, Poppo? The bum invents, the bum is challenged, the bum tells you to do his leg work. Oh, Poppo, did you see his election-day predictions that I re-posted? And did you see his response? Scroll forward, ha ha, instead of hiding in shame, he shouts blowhard eptiteths. Birther lying trash.
They all made pretty tall predictions before the election. Romney was leading everywhere according to them. They had that same feeling they get before every court hearing until their balloon gets pricked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min J RULES 68,989
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,100,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min 40ish 4,670
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 54 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Crazy Jae 4,651
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••