BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132336 Dec 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Why Is The US Building A Secret $100 Million Underground Facility Outside Tel Aviv?
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-is-buil...
Secret? Did you read the RFP?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132337 Dec 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Secret? Did you read the RFP?
Hey Lunatic, we tried to tell ya but you were just too smart to listen. Play with the rope just a little while longer! LMAO!!!

RationalState

#132338 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think it's a word, go ahead Lun. LMAO!
Learn how to use a dictionary, Mr. Laughs With Hyenas.
wojar wrote:
Huh? I made up the definition of basest? Maybe you should learn how to use a dictionary.
<quoted text>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132339 Dec 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You better get that evidence over to Sheriff Clueless Joe. Life as we know it is hanging in the balance.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't heard?
The GOP lost the election.
It was in all the papers!
A "few STEPS" left bub :)
Nov. 6 was "popular" VOTE
Electoral College has NOT yet!

LEARN your Constitution !!!
FREE Advice :)

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/elec...

November 6, 2012—Election Day

Registered voters cast their votes for President and Vice President. By doing so, they also help choose the electors who will represent their state in the Electoral College.

Mid-November through December 17, 2012

After the presidential election, the governor of your state prepares seven Certificates of Ascertainment.“As soon as practicable,” after the election results in your state are certified, the governor sends one of the Certificates of Ascertainment to the Archivist.

Certificates of Ascertainment should be sent to the Archivist no later than the meeting of the electors on December 17, 2012. However, federal law sets no penalty for missing the deadline.

The remaining six Certificates of Ascertainment are held for use at the meeting of the Electors on December 17, 2012.

December 11, 2012

States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors on December 17, 2012. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress. The deadline for resolving any controversies is December 11, 2012.

Decisions by states’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day, November 6, 2012.

December 17, 2012

The Electors meet in their state and vote for President and Vice President on separate ballots. The electors record their votes on six “Certificates of Vote,” which are paired with the six remaining Certificates of Ascertainment.

The electors sign, seal, and certify six sets of electoral votes. A set of electoral votes consists of one Certificate of Ascertainment and one Certificate of Vote. These are distributed immediately as follows:

one set to the President of the Senate (the Vice President) for the official count of the electoral votes on January 6, 2013;
two packages to the Secretary of State in the state where the electors met—one is an archival set that becomes part of the public record of the Secretary of State’s office and the other is a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes;
two packages to the Archivist—one is an archival set that becomes part of the permanent collection at the National Archives and Records Administration and the other is a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes; and
one set to the presiding judge in the district where the Electors met—this is also a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes.
December 26, 2012

The deadline for receipt of the electoral votes by the President of the Senate and the Archivist is December 26, 2012. States face no legal penalty for failure to comply.

If votes are lost or delayed, the Archivist may take extraordinary measures to retrieve duplicate originals.

On or Before January 3, 2013 ...

MORE
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132340 Dec 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to use a dictionary, Mr. Laughs With Hyenas.
<quoted text>
Why reply? If you think it's a word, go ahead! LMAO!!!

RationalState

#132341 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why reply? If you think it's a word, go ahead! LMAO!!!
It's in Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language.
Dolt. You can also check online, Mr. Laughs with Hyenas.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132342 Dec 8, 2012
Flaps = Lunatics = Amusing = LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132343 Dec 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It's in Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language.
Shouldn't Leaky be defending himself? LOL Maybe he is! LMAO! Dig just a bit more. As boring as you flaps are I must leave you to the company of yourselves. That should be quite a sight! LMAO!!! TaTa Flappers.

RationalState

#132344 Dec 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A "few STEPS" left bub :)
Nov. 6 was "popular" VOTE
Electoral College has NOT yet!
LEARN your Constitution !!!
FREE Advice :)
November 6, 2012—Election Day
Registered voters cast their votes for President and Vice President. By doing so, they also help choose the electors who will represent their state in the Electoral College.
Mid-November through December 17, 2012
After the presidential election, the governor of your state prepares seven Certificates of Ascertainment.“As soon as practicable,” after the election results in your state are certified, the governor sends one of the Certificates of Ascertainment to the Archivist.
Certificates of Ascertainment should be sent to the Archivist no later than the meeting of the electors on December 17, 2012. However, federal law sets no penalty for missing the deadline.
The remaining six Certificates of Ascertainment are held for use at the meeting of the Electors on December 17, 2012.
December 11, 2012
States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors on December 17, 2012. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress. The deadline for resolving any controversies is December 11, 2012.
Decisions by states’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day, November 6, 2012.
December 17, 2012
The Electors meet in their state and vote for President and Vice President on separate ballots.
That's news? You have little time left to let the Congress know that over 100 birfoons in the Topix poll believe in the birfoons fantasy. Life as we know it is hanging in the balance! Go girl!
wojar wrote:
You better get that evidence over to Sheriff Clueless Joe. Life as we know it is hanging in the balance.

RationalState

#132345 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't Leaky be defending himself? LOL Maybe he is! LMAO! Dig just a bit more. As boring as you flaps are I must leave you to the company of yourselves. That should be quite a sight! LMAO!!! TaTa Flappers.
Oops, there's some egg stuck to your face. Remember, it's basest not bassist. Hee hee.

At least UR not as stupid as Dale. He would say Webster's is DOA.
wojar wrote:
It's in Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132347 Dec 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama Giving Black Farmers $1.25B in Reparations
Black farmers – possibly over 70,000 of them – will get cash payments and debt relief from the federal government totaling $1.25 billion, in reparation for alleged racial discrimination suffered under the Department of Agriculture’s loan programs, the Obama Administration has agreed.
The president announced the deal on Thursday, applauding Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Attorney General Eric Holder for “bringing these long-ignored claims of African American farmers to a rightful conclusion.”
The Washington Post called the settlement “part of a wider effort by Obama and senior officials to dispense with lawsuits stemming from America’s checkered civil rights legacy.”
House Majority Whip and Congressional Black Caucus member James Clyburn cheered the deal.“History has taught us to never give up when fighting for what is right,” he said in a statement.“What happened to these black farmers was wrong, and we now have the opportunity to make it right.”
Clyburn said,“I thank President Obama for his leadership on this issue” adding that “I especially want to congratulate my colleagues in the Congressional Black Caucus for keeping the focus on the plight of black farmers.”
Congress, as well as a federal judge, will have to approve the deal. The Justice Department told the Post that claims up to $50,000 will be able to be made to the government through a streamlined process, while larger claims will require more detail in the evidence a victim provides of government discrimination. The charges made by thousands of black farmers, with culpability finally accepted by Washington, accuse the USDA of decades of racist practices.
That $1.25 billion is only a fraction, however, of the sum that the reparations movement has called for to compensate for all the injustices committed against blacks in American history.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-repara...
About time. You've posted it, means you agree with it.
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132348 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We already did. It's called 1712.
Fortunately, we have leaders who are unlike fools like you and who not only will never wage war again between our two nations, they, unlike you, don't even think of it.
Yes, hook, line, and sinker.....thought I caught a libturd, but caught a jaques-strap from canada.

we're cumming for you, muahahahahahaaaah

RationalState

#132349 Dec 8, 2012
Trolling for Libs wrote:
That and $1.25 will get you a ride on the bus.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132351 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
About time. You've posted it, means you agree with it.
"you" are NOT getting ANY "smarter" by the day :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132352 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Mother Nature's way of cleansing the Earth.

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And God's way of getting rid of stupid people!

Oct 30 exchanges highlighting Christians LRS's and Rogue's sympathy and charity for their fellow afflicted NY and NJ fellow Americans. "Cleansing the earth. And God's way of getting rid of stupid people." Their words. Black on white. Rejoicing over fellow Americans' suffering from Sandy. Undeniable. UnAmerican? Anti-American? You betcha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132353 Dec 8, 2012
Trolling for Libs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hook, line, and sinker.....thought I caught a libturd, but caught a jaques-strap from canada.
Typo. I Meant 1812.

Cumming for me? Cumming? Should I be flattered?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132354 Dec 8, 2012
This is for Jacques who thinks I am a racist. My grandson plays basketball and he is usually the only white kid on the team even thought his school is 50/50 white/black.
Anyway it looks like they have another white kid on the team this yea. I will try and post the link but my g-son is the short white kid who makes the 3-pointer.

Well, I guess I can' post it as I am computer challenged. So Jacques will still doubt my word.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132355 Dec 8, 2012
Hey Jacques, You need to avoid shopping malls until after Christmas. I would hate for you to be mauled!
Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria -
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132356 Dec 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That and $1.25 will get you a ride on the bus.
Yup.....hooked another one...

stupid libs cannot resist.

Now go catch that free train ride to your fema camp, muahahahahahaaaahaaaaah
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132357 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo. I Meant 1812.
Cumming for me? Cumming? Should I be flattered?
you know you want it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 71,027
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Earthling-1 49,219
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,154,077
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Justice1313 51,253
New Beach Boys song. 11 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr _Zoey_ 363
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH