BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132354 Dec 8, 2012
This is for Jacques who thinks I am a racist. My grandson plays basketball and he is usually the only white kid on the team even thought his school is 50/50 white/black.
Anyway it looks like they have another white kid on the team this yea. I will try and post the link but my g-son is the short white kid who makes the 3-pointer.

Well, I guess I can' post it as I am computer challenged. So Jacques will still doubt my word.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132355 Dec 8, 2012
Hey Jacques, You need to avoid shopping malls until after Christmas. I would hate for you to be mauled!
Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria -
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132356 Dec 8, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That and $1.25 will get you a ride on the bus.
Yup.....hooked another one...

stupid libs cannot resist.

Now go catch that free train ride to your fema camp, muahahahahahaaaahaaaaah
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132357 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo. I Meant 1812.
Cumming for me? Cumming? Should I be flattered?
you know you want it
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132358 Dec 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, You need to avoid shopping malls until after Christmas. I would hate for you to be mauled!
Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria -
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Saw it, thank you. Very nice. It's something they do in malls nowadays, saw a tube of same genre other day, and the performers (it's all staged, Rogue, but nicely so)were doing La Traviata,'libiamo', beautiful, and perfectly suited for that kind of venue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132359 Dec 8, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown Kar, as has been pointed out numerous times, you could not articulate a policy if your life depended on it.
You are the basest of racist clown's asses, and I'm sure you'll one day get a knock from the Secret Service, as I have seen happen to many a birfoon fool such as yourself.
Why do birfoons have a proclivity for mental illness and violence?
Well Leaky, as it turns out, basest is indeed a word. My bad. Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard it before. Anyway, you're correct.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132360 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Leaky, as it turns out, basest is indeed a word. My bad. Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard it before. Anyway, you're correct.
Is why I wrote "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd), fits you to a "T". Could've been coined for you alone.
goose

Chicago, IL

#132361 Dec 8, 2012
Are there STILL people that don't believe that Obama was born in America after all these years?

ROFLMAO!!!

What a bunch of conspiracy theory lunatics!
goose

Chicago, IL

#132362 Dec 8, 2012
I notice that most of the posts in the thread come from backwards states with low educational achievements, like Louisiana.

Somehow that isn't a surprise.
Maverick

Shreveport, LA

#132365 Dec 8, 2012
goose wrote:
I notice that most of the posts in the thread come from backwards states with low educational achievements, like Louisiana.
Somehow that isn't a surprise.
IL? Home of the Univ. of Thugology! Excuse me while I go put on my waders. LOL!
Grand Birther

United States

#132368 Dec 8, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and snitch, PUNK!
You think that I am worried?
I haven't said anything illegal, ASS-CLOWN!
Kentucky Klown Kar proves my point that he could not articulate a policy if his life depended on it and that mental illness is a prominent trait of birfoons.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132369 Dec 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh pops, if I'm not mistaken, he's on film saying those exact words. Other than that your post is meaningless.
You can easily prove you’re not a liar Mr. Liars by posting a link to your so called “film” of Obama saying he won’t run for re-election.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132370 Dec 9, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Mitt Romney is ancient history. I'm tired of hearing about him. Let's talk about something more presssing and urgent, like radical Islam.
How about the most recent violent clashes in Egypt over the up and coming 21st century despot Mohamed Morsi?
The Muslim Brotherhood does not desire a secular nation.
You know what they say, "As Egypt goes, so goes the Middle East"
loose
How could you throw the Mittens under the bus after only a month?

Shame on you Loose! LOL

Just what would you have us do about Egypt at this time?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132371 Dec 9, 2012
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, only 2 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.
<quoted text>
Living beyond your means.
That is what Obama is doing to America.
Why doesn't Obama take a vacation that he can afford?
That is what every American must do.
Oh wait, that's right, it's not his money and Obama is not an American!
I thought you were going to send him on permanent vacation pink slip and all GB. What happened couldn’t come up with enough cash? A cool billion wasn’t enough?

You funny man GB!

Moreno Valley, CA

#132372 Dec 9, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Has FoxNews been elected President?
Good point! Neither did their candidate win, but apparently Rogue feels the need to win something so please grant him his Fox ratings.

Moreno Valley, CA

#132373 Dec 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Did Obama forge his Birth certificate?
yes 99 84%
No 18 15%
Current Total 117
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...
Did Obama win 2012 election?

Yes-Barack Obama 332
Loser--Mitt Romney 206

Toronto, Canada

#132375 Dec 9, 2012
Trolling for Libs wrote:
<quoted text>
you know you want it
...Vomiting
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132376 Dec 9, 2012
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
IL? Home of the Univ. of Thugology! Excuse me while I go put on my waders. LOL!
Well, Mr Liar is on again with a different moniker, he who swore he never ever used snother one. What a disgusting slithering multi-monikered LOSER.

Hey, seats are going away fast for PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA'S inauguration January 20, 2013. Better reserve fast if you want to be there when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, MR PRESIDENT. Do you think they can "hear you coming?" Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132377 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I have noticed that most of the Obama supporters addicted to that ASS-CRACK hail from Illinois and other LIEberal bastions.
I noticed you wrote LIEberal bastions but nothing about "backwards"...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132378 Dec 9, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can easily prove you’re not a liar Mr. Liars by posting a link to your so called “film” of Obama saying he won’t run for re-election.
Hmmm, nooooo, Poppo. Like he's replied to me numerous times, and no later than yesterday, "find it yourself, lazy". What's remarkable is, he invents, fabricates a lie, he's challenged to come up with a source for something that never existed, and he tells you to find it. And, somehow, his birther comrades don't comment on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,173,881
Word (Dec '08) 23 min guest 4,967
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min guest 5,379
Out of Towner 37 min CheekyKeeky 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min RACE 98,992
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 50,454
Jyoti 1 hr Jyoog 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games