BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,825)

Showing posts 116,481 - 116,500 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
He tells it like it is. I agree...."Right On"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that Barrack is the Magic Negro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's funny!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll happen any minute now, and most likely, as in most gun killings, you'll shoot an acquaintance, a member of your family or a work colleague. You HAVE to do it eventually, you've dreamed it, imagined it, fantasized it. Good luck with that,loser.
Oh, don't forget, January 20, on practically all tv channels, when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". LOSER.
This post is proof just how demented you are jacqazz. I mean twisted badly in the cranium area. Brain spasms are nothing to play with son. Seek professional help immediately.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does! His last name could have been Davis, then we wouldn't be having this conservation! Would we?!!
Puss!
You wouldn't be blabbering about play law?
It wouldn't matter.

wojar wrote:
Sorry, loser, what they named him had no bearing on citizenship in any country.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll happen any minute now, and most likely, as in most gun killings, you'll shoot an acquaintance, a member of your family or a work colleague. You HAVE to do it eventually, you've dreamed it, imagined it, fantasized it. Good luck with that,loser.
Oh, don't forget, January 20, on practically all tv channels, when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". LOSER.
Mr. jacqazz, are you trying to incite violence?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We don't believe in Santa, what we want, we will take, if it come to that, all within the parameters of the Constitution. Which is more than Obama has done.
What you will take is bitter medicine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking for all of the Canadians, I think not! No, you are just a drag on the Canadian society, the sooner you assume room temperature, the better Canada will be.
Letch!!
Speaking for myself, let the others speak for themselves, though certainly, if they read just a hint of your sorry prose here, they would agree with me that you are a ZERO foul-mouthed loser, and that, fortunately, represent but a small portion of the American people.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Planting the Seeds of His Own Demise
By PETER FERRARA on 12.5.12 @ 6:10AM
The conservative comeback begins now -- on the assumption that a majority of Americans will not welcome a second Great Depression.
Stop that cringing! I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it's not pretty for today's neo-Marxist Democrat party.
The man you see before you as your President today bears a striking resemblance to the main character in a Greek tragedy. He so reeks of hubris. Every word that drops from his lips speaks a haughty derision of the lesser beings not benighted to be a cog in his political machine. All witness Obama the Magnificent, the conqueror of America, which was the world hyperpower, but is now the Sick Man of the 21st Century, en route to terminal illness.
Middle class beware. Did you not hear four years ago Obama the Magnificent bewail that America with 4 percent of the world's population consumes 25 percent of the world's resources? So unfair, you know, the magic incantation of the Obama Regime. He told us that "we just can't keep driving our SUVs, eating whatever we want, keeping our homes at 72 degrees at all times regardless of whether we live in the tundra or the desert, and keep consuming 25% of the world's resources with just 4% of the world's population, and expect the rest of the world to say you just go ahead we'll be fine."
The sloppiness in El Primo's thinking there is revealed by the phrase "the world's resources." But America in reality never consumed any of the world's production. It always only consumed 100% of America's production (including what it traded some of that production for).
That is why previous American Presidents would have said, you got a problem with the American standard of living, you just address your complaint to the Seventh Fleet. But under Obama, America does not even have a Seventh Fleet anymore. We barely even have a First Fleet, and that is doomed to the sequester budget guillotine, on the same road as America's formerly dominant nuclear deterrent.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/12/05/plan...
Doctor Right| 12.5.12 @ 12:54PM
You're not concerned about the debt; if so, then your vote for Obama is nonsensical.
Obama spent more than all past Presidents combined; he has borrowed more than all past Presidents combined.
And his solution?
More spending, more borrowing.
FYI, raising taxes LOWERS government revenues.
Again...how stupid are you??
You just wrote : "Obama spent more than all past Presidents combined; he has borrowed more than all past Presidents combined". LRS has already written that, word for word. I asked him to prove it in yesterday's and today's dollars (adjusted for inflation). Instead of admitting he had made it up, he had no choice but to tell me to find the proof myself. Okay, now I'm asking YOU to prove that statement. Go ahead.
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See how many documented cases you can find on those crossing the border of Texas and Arizona, then multiply that by 1000. That "might" get you close to an actual number. The DHS and Nappylatino, the bulldyke - what a joke. Her favorite philosopher is Mao! Get a frickin' clue.
I'll get back to you on this later as I am on my way out the door to beautiful Santa Barbara. I see you're already in full swing here today. You might want to get a pillow for your chair for after you LYAO 20-30 times today.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you sound every bit like a 5th grader.
This, coming from a two-year 2nd grader.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Mitt Romney is ancient history. I'm tired of hearing about him. Let's talk about something more presssing and urgent, like radical Islam.
How about the most recent violent clashes in Egypt over the up and coming 21st century despot Mohamed Morsi?
The Muslim Brotherhood does not desire a secular nation.
You know what they say, "As Egypt goes, so goes the Middle East"
loose
Why do you insist on exhibiting your ignorance for all to see, Loose? You are so hatefully blind, you neglect to mention the positive side of these demonstrations in Cairo, to wit, these hundreds of thousands of moderate moslem Egyptians, hand-in-hand with Copts, risking their lives and livelihood a second consecutive time to oppose radical dictatorship, whether coming from secular dictator "marshall-law" Mubarak or maniac-Moslem Morsi. Give credit where credit is due instead of damning evey other religion or culture that you cannot fathom.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Right on brother? You think he'd accept your calling him brother?

This guy knows it all. He doesn't "think" or "guess" or "reckon" or "opine" that Black "negroes" (is how he calls them) are dumb and don't know what they're doing, he KNOWS it, AFFIRMS it. I suppose he reasons that if you're black, well, 95% of you is dumb. He bases that on the true fact that 100% of birthers and tea partyers are dumb. Now there's a fact that's hard to deny.

Conclusion, this guy makes white racists look like NAACP moderates.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. jacqazz, are you trying to incite violence?
You and he hardly need me to do that, LOSER.

Have you set January 20, 2012 aside to watch the Presidential swearing-in ceremony? News for you, you will be watching the 2nd inauguration of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, NOT the first inauguration of Offshore Mitt Romney. "Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha, the more I write it, the more I enjoy it. Remember, January 20, 2013, most channels, why, even FoxNews as its commentators eat crow, specially when Chief Justice Roberts intones : Congratulations, MR PRESIDENT".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get back to you on this later as I am on my way out the door to beautiful Santa Barbara. I see you're already in full swing here today. You might want to get a pillow for your chair for after you LYAO 20-30 times today.
You wrote "a pillow for your chair for after you LYAO 20-30 times today."

Good thinking, one would think he'd like his brain to rest on something comfy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
Obama campaign in death spiral!
Psalms 109:8 'Let his days be few; and let another take his office'
"Stuff's gettin better"
One savvy prediction . Back to the future : Seems President Starky has "disappeared". Oh, where can he be? I miss his "Stuff's gettin better"

More to come. All based on hate and many on racism.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
a friend of mine wrote:
"One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached theWhite House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President
and no longer resides here."
The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."
The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and again just walked away.
The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. "The Marine,
understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"
The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said,
"See you tomorrow, Sir."
...that says it all. Countdown: 10 days before the rumble starts.
This one from also-disappeared Guru. Good joke, just got the results and the names wrong. Where are you , Guru, got any more good ones? ha ha. LOSERS, so pathetic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmmm
Nielson ratings Oct 25, 2012
Primetime P2+(000s)..25-54 (000s)..35-64 (000s)
FNC........3,302.......697.... ....1,375
CNN..........464.......178.... ......212
MSNBC......1,470........19.... ......758
CNBC.........192........92.... ......106
FBN..........67........21..... .....32
HLN..........366.......121.... ......159
Hmm, October 25, Rogue. Any post-election comments?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Impeachment proceedings should be starting in the near future. LMAO
Dated October 26,LRS. Care to comment, elaborate on this?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS, I've collected a few samples of your profanity and obscene vocabulary the last 20 hours or so. Oh, I know, you'll say I have a lot of time to waste, but what the hell, was worth it just to show what a boorish filthy-mouthed swine you are. Mitt Romney must be so proud to have you on his team, not to mention your parish priest as you claim to be one of god's children through your christianity. Yup, here goes :
POS
shorts full of maggots
eat shat
moronic tard
pollock
stupid pollock
dipshat
pollock pollock azz (you like that racist one, don't you?)
tard's azz
dumbazz pollock
shatt on my head (isn't that what you use to replace Brylcreem?)
turd
azzholes
dycks
POS
azzcclown
scumbag
buttflap
POS
dumbazzbitch
I took out the marginal ones, otherwise, I'd need two posts
Guru's few profanities and filthy vocabulary while we're at it :
dumbshit
dkhead
Jock itch
Skank
Sheeple Buster :
fuck
lip lock on a loser's asshole (Can't invent THAT one. Has to be drawn from personal experience
shit-sucking varmint. Same as above
skank
shit
GFY
shit
shit (very anal retentive our friend, no?)
Not to worry, LRS, Sheeple buster, Guru,I checked so-called Sheeple and liberal and leftist posts. Apart from the odd venial sin like arse and dumbass, NOTHING.
Proof hereby submitted that birthers and tea baggers are coarse uneducated filthy-mouthed lowest common denominators.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well versed. Thank you.
Lest we forget your true nature, a little reminder. If you didn't exist, we would indeed have to invent you. What trash.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry? Why? Obama is coming apart at the seams. His lies are catching up to him and then he's gone in Nov. Angry? Nooooo. Not at all. You flappers are scurrying about like rats in a maze. Too bad your man is toast. BTW, how did I get called out and by whom? pigeon
Care to comment on THIS, the above prediction, LOSER?(oCT 26 2012, post number 120785). I know, I know, Obama cheated. Shouldn't you have kept those UN monitors around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,481 - 116,500 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search