BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132240 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue did you know Topix is owned by Gannett, Tribune and McClatchy? No wonder there is so much censorship on here!
Sure you don’t have a third interest Mr. Liars? How about Liars, Liars and Mo Liars. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#132241 Dec 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! That's great. GW Bush spent over 25 million on his vacations....and don't forget his record number of golf outings.
GB is just jealous because the stable workers don’t get paid vacations. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#132242 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We had money then poopsicle.
Was that before the October surprise of 08 when Bush and his Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson (former CEO of Goldman Sachs) decided to give their buddies 750 billion of tax payer money instead of calling the police or before the trillion dollar tax cuts?

Or do Republicans enjoy getting rid of all revenue just so they can complain we have a spending problem?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132243 Dec 8, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>His main goal is to destroy the dollar. And Obama is the antichrist also.
www.forbiddenknowledge.com
Christ is the Answer.
Who’s Christ?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132244 Dec 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You the idiots, twice! Hell, you voted for Santa Claus, not POTUS! FACT!!!
Guess what! Santa Claus can't deliver what you want, aren't you old enough to realize this?
Is that why Romney wouldn’t release his tax returns? Was he too shame to show how good Santa had been to him? Do you think it’s a coincidence the rich voted overwhelmingly for the Mittens? What stuff was he promising them?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132245 Dec 8, 2012
LibtardsRStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo sweetie the only one that thinks that Obummer has some kind of magic is your ignorant Libtard self! Your face is covered with fudge from kissing your Anointed ones Kenyan born patootie the past four years!
Don’t take it so hard Cmor, it’s only four more years. Can I count on your vote for Hillary 16?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132246 Dec 8, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rethugs don’t have any interest debt reduction Mr. Liars. Their only interests are talking shit, keeping the rich taxes as low as possible and socking it to the poor by starving all entitlement programs. Note they had no interest in debt reduction as “they” were running it up. Wasn’t it Dick Cheney who said “Reagan proved that deficits don't matter”? If St. Reagan proved deficits don’t matter then why does it matter now?
Further, Obama never said he wouldn’t seek re-election Mr. Lairs nor did he have any idea the Rethugs top priority was to “make him a one term president” instead of the country’s top priority which was job creation. Obviously the Rethugs failed at both mainly because they have no clue how to govern or create jobs as they only serve to protect the rich’s interest.
Btw Mr. Liars, whatever made you assume Obama was going to bring peace to the Middle East?
Uh pops, if I'm not mistaken, he's on film saying those exact words. Other than that your post is meaningless.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132247 Dec 8, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you don’t have a third interest Mr. Liars? How about Liars, Liars and Mo Liars. LOL
That makes you sound every bit like a 5th grader.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132248 Dec 8, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t take it so hard Cmor, it’s only four more years. Can I count on your vote for Hillary 16?
From the looks of her I believe she passed away sometime last year!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#132249 Dec 8, 2012
Poppo,
Mitt Romney is ancient history. I'm tired of hearing about him. Let's talk about something more presssing and urgent, like radical Islam.
How about the most recent violent clashes in Egypt over the up and coming 21st century despot Mohamed Morsi?
The Muslim Brotherhood does not desire a secular nation.
You know what they say, "As Egypt goes, so goes the Middle East"
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132250 Dec 8, 2012

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132251 Dec 8, 2012
LibtardsRStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo sweetie the only one that thinks that Obummer has some kind of magic is your ignorant Libtard self! Your face is covered with fudge from kissing your Anointed ones Kenyan born patootie the past four years!
Everyone knows that Barrack is the Magic Negro.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132252 Dec 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
He tells it like it is. I agree...."Right On"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132253 Dec 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that Barrack is the Magic Negro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N08ZIsSPKuoXX
That's funny!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132254 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll happen any minute now, and most likely, as in most gun killings, you'll shoot an acquaintance, a member of your family or a work colleague. You HAVE to do it eventually, you've dreamed it, imagined it, fantasized it. Good luck with that,loser.
Oh, don't forget, January 20, on practically all tv channels, when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". LOSER.
This post is proof just how demented you are jacqazz. I mean twisted badly in the cranium area. Brain spasms are nothing to play with son. Seek professional help immediately.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132255 Dec 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does! His last name could have been Davis, then we wouldn't be having this conservation! Would we?!!
Puss!
You wouldn't be blabbering about play law?
It wouldn't matter.

wojar wrote:
Sorry, loser, what they named him had no bearing on citizenship in any country.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132256 Dec 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll happen any minute now, and most likely, as in most gun killings, you'll shoot an acquaintance, a member of your family or a work colleague. You HAVE to do it eventually, you've dreamed it, imagined it, fantasized it. Good luck with that,loser.
Oh, don't forget, January 20, on practically all tv channels, when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". LOSER.
Mr. jacqazz, are you trying to incite violence?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132257 Dec 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We don't believe in Santa, what we want, we will take, if it come to that, all within the parameters of the Constitution. Which is more than Obama has done.
What you will take is bitter medicine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132258 Dec 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking for all of the Canadians, I think not! No, you are just a drag on the Canadian society, the sooner you assume room temperature, the better Canada will be.
Letch!!
Speaking for myself, let the others speak for themselves, though certainly, if they read just a hint of your sorry prose here, they would agree with me that you are a ZERO foul-mouthed loser, and that, fortunately, represent but a small portion of the American people.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132259 Dec 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Planting the Seeds of His Own Demise
By PETER FERRARA on 12.5.12 @ 6:10AM
The conservative comeback begins now -- on the assumption that a majority of Americans will not welcome a second Great Depression.
Stop that cringing! I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it's not pretty for today's neo-Marxist Democrat party.
The man you see before you as your President today bears a striking resemblance to the main character in a Greek tragedy. He so reeks of hubris. Every word that drops from his lips speaks a haughty derision of the lesser beings not benighted to be a cog in his political machine. All witness Obama the Magnificent, the conqueror of America, which was the world hyperpower, but is now the Sick Man of the 21st Century, en route to terminal illness.
Middle class beware. Did you not hear four years ago Obama the Magnificent bewail that America with 4 percent of the world's population consumes 25 percent of the world's resources? So unfair, you know, the magic incantation of the Obama Regime. He told us that "we just can't keep driving our SUVs, eating whatever we want, keeping our homes at 72 degrees at all times regardless of whether we live in the tundra or the desert, and keep consuming 25% of the world's resources with just 4% of the world's population, and expect the rest of the world to say you just go ahead we'll be fine."
The sloppiness in El Primo's thinking there is revealed by the phrase "the world's resources." But America in reality never consumed any of the world's production. It always only consumed 100% of America's production (including what it traded some of that production for).
That is why previous American Presidents would have said, you got a problem with the American standard of living, you just address your complaint to the Seventh Fleet. But under Obama, America does not even have a Seventh Fleet anymore. We barely even have a First Fleet, and that is doomed to the sequester budget guillotine, on the same road as America's formerly dominant nuclear deterrent.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/12/05/plan...
Doctor Right| 12.5.12 @ 12:54PM
You're not concerned about the debt; if so, then your vote for Obama is nonsensical.
Obama spent more than all past Presidents combined; he has borrowed more than all past Presidents combined.
And his solution?
More spending, more borrowing.
FYI, raising taxes LOWERS government revenues.
Again...how stupid are you??
You just wrote : "Obama spent more than all past Presidents combined; he has borrowed more than all past Presidents combined". LRS has already written that, word for word. I asked him to prove it in yesterday's and today's dollars (adjusted for inflation). Instead of admitting he had made it up, he had no choice but to tell me to find the proof myself. Okay, now I'm asking YOU to prove that statement. Go ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,156,635
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 42 min L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 59 min Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago