BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,823)

Showing posts 116,441 - 116,460 of167,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Omama is literally running companies out of this country.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the opinion, cited by birfoon web sites, was written by Atty. Gen. George Williams in response to a hypothetical question put to him by President Grant. Grant asked how it might be accomplished. If you are interested in Williams' reply you might read it.
BTW, regaining citizenship is not "retaining some of the privileges" of citizenship. UR on the wrong page. After the alien, formerly a citizen, renounces, he is not precluded from applying for naturalizarion . Thus a born citizen cannot regain natural born status. In that respect renunciation is truly irrevocable and irreversible.
Thus a born citizen cannot regain natural born status.

Exactamundo - a born citizen :) Obama's possible Status
NOT a "Natural Born" ...;~)
love

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

http://goo.gl/wZoX0

watch this

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh course. Again w/o comment. No one wants to touch this with a ten foot pole!
<quoted text>
Sorry, I disagree with you. They are afraid of what will come out of Pandora's Box if they allow it to be opened.
I’m sure they already know Rogue.
http://www.target.com/s/jacks+boxes+toys...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Is this admin top notch or what?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/06/exclusiv...
Is that a pathetic attempt by FOX to make a liar out of governor Christi Mr. Liars? Are they still blaming Romney’s loss and bad convention on Obama’s unique ability to bring on hurricanes with his Kenyan rain dance?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus a born citizen cannot regain natural born status.
Exactamundo - a born citizen :) Obama's possible Status
NOT a "Natural Born" ...;~)
All persons born a citizen in this country have always been natural born citizens. All persons born a citizen a country have always been natural born citizens of their country. That is true for common law and international law. No one born a citizen in this country has ever been held a citizen but not natural born save for those who may have been naturalized after previous renunciation. You do not know of what you speak.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American - Mother
Kenyan - Father
do NOT a "natural born" citizen make.
Naturalized American - mother
Naturalized American - father
A "natural born" citizen offspring
Naturalized American - mother
American - father
A natural born citizen made ...
Naturalized American - father
American - mother
A natural born citizen made ...
NO "other" way than 2 Citizen parents
Either Naturalized or Born a citizen parents !!!
Nice dream AL, but when you wake you’ll find it’s only birfoon folly and has nothing to do with reality.

Barack Hussein Obama II, 44th POTUS. Now that’s real.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Michigan goes Right-to-Work.

Michigan passes 'right-to-work' measures
By Tom Watkins, CNN

CNN)-- Michigan's GOP-dominated statehouse voted Thursday in lame-duck session in favor of right-to-work laws that critics say would limit workers' rights and weaken unions.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/michigan-lab...

Just look what Right-to-Work has done for Indiana!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Cadet quits, cites overt religion at West Point
By By MICHAEL HILL | Associated Press –

ALBANY, N.Y.(AP)— A cadet quitting West Point less than six months before graduation says he could no longer be part of a culture that promotes prayers and religious activities and disrespects nonreligious cadets.
Blake Page announced his decision to quit the U.S. Military Academy this week in a much-discussed online post that echoed the sentiments of soldiers and airmen at other military installations. The 24-year-old told The Associated Press that a determination this semester that he could not become an officer because of clinical depression played a role in his public protest against what he calls the unconstitutional prevalence of religion in the military.
"I've been trying since I found that out: What can I do? What can I possibly do to initiate the change that I want to see and so many other people want to see?" Page said. "I realized that this is one way I can make that change happen."
http://news.yahoo.com/cadet-quits-cites-overt...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Oh course, what do we expect, the Libtads will blame today's unemployment numbers on ...... Hurricane Sandy!
But where did Reuters get it's numbers from. The report will not be released until 8:30 a.m. and it is suppose to be secret until then.

Superstorm Sandy to dampen U.S. payrolls
By Lucia Mutikani | Reuters – 6 hrs ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Superstorm Sandy likely put a dent in U.S. employment growth in November, temporarily interrupting a recently established trend of modestly rising payrolls.
Nonfarm employment is forecast to have increased by a paltry 93,000 jobs last month after advancing by 171,000 in October, according to a Reuters survey of economists. The unemployment rate is seen holding steady at 7.9 percent.
http://news.yahoo.com/superstorm-sandy-tempor...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
“Yet service companies have been sending jobs abroad in large numbers the past decade to cut labor costs”

Has Obama been president for the past decade Mr. Liars? These are the companies you and your party support. Apparently Republicans love calling say HP for support and getting someone on the line they can’t understand; though they want everyone here to speak perfect English. Go figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't good news for Republicans because a large majority (53 percent to 38 percent) of the electorate blames George W. Bush not Barack Obama for the condition of today's economy.
Yep, Obama studied under Joseph Goebbels. Repeat a lie often enough and they will believe it is true.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I changed my iPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

When chemists die, they barium.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.(Rogue)

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd
never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.

Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory -- I hope there's no pop quiz.

Energizer bunny arrested -- charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she
couldn't control her pupils?

What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Broken pencils are pointless.

What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

Velcro: What a rip-off!

Cartoonist found dead in home -- details are sketchy.

Venison for dinner? Oh, deer!

Earthquake in Washington obviously government's fault.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you're talking out of your azz, no? My parents are old and can't do much anymore. We still had a nice Thanksgiving. Ignored? Not hardly. Shhhh now peon.
Your parents are old? Two or three months back, to attract pity and sympathy,(like Himmler without the charm) you wrote that your mother had died a few months before. Guess we'll file that latest one with the two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
Where does it say Obama's administration is responsible for the exodus of low-paying jobs? Where in this USA Today article does it say that? It does mention, yes, that this job outsourcing has been going on for 10 years, of which only 4 are Obama's, correct? And, not unlike your cut-and-paste bosom buddy, American er hmm Pravda Lady, you don't read too well and understand even less, do you? Read the following, it is from the US Today news story that YOU posted, not me :

QUOTE "Once services are offshored, there's little chance they'll come back to the U.S., Dorr says. By contrast, manufacturers have returned some production to the U.S. recently, largely because of a narrowing wage gap between the U.S. and China, rising shipping costs and falling U.S. energy costs — factors that generally haven't affected service jobs.

One exception: call-center jobs. About 500,000 were offshored from 2006 to 2010, according to the Communications Workers of America. Many have returned to the U.S. the last few years because of cultural gaps between representatives and customers that hurt sales, says Hal Sirkin, senior partner of Boston Consulting Group.

Yet CWA spokeswoman Candice Johnson called the jobs that have come back "a drop in the bucket" UNQUOTE

Birfoons' lack of reading and understanding skills is well-known. Juicy headlines is what they thrive on, as witness this USA Today one, slug. Sorry about halting your Obama bad-news orgasm in midstream, LOSER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

American Lady wrote:
WHY I'M SUING NBC
On the night of February 26, 2012, after enduring a prolonged physical attack from Trayvon Martin, screaming for help countless times and receiving no help, and all the while in fear for my life, I shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense. I did not shoot to take his life, I shot to save my own.
The night of the shooting I was taken to the Sanford police station and was read my Miranda rights. Aware I had the right to remain silent, I chose to tell investigators what happened. In the hours and days that followed, I cooperated completely with the authorities, and during that thorough investigation, the consensus among law enforcement was that I should not be charged.
However, in the days and weeks following the shooting a story was promoted that I am a racist and a murderer. These untruths spread through the community, the government, and the nation, amplified by a media frenzy seeking ratings over truth. This was no more apparent than when NBC repeatedly edited the recording of a call I made, intentionally misrepresenting me as a racist. Unfortunately, their plan worked, truth suffered that day, and my family and I have suffered every day since. That is why I am filing a lawsuit against NBC. The details of the complaint can be found on a website created by my legal team: www.gzvnbc.com .
What happened that night was a tragedy: a tragedy that NBC exploited, creating an opportunity for profit. I am holding NBC accountable for its actions. If NBC had not spread lies and falsifications about me, this lawsuit would not exist. This lawsuit is a product of NBC's intentional distortion of facts. I do not know, because of my situation, how I will be able to provide for my wife and myself in the future, and so I expect NBC to be held responsible. The unjustified public persecution of me because of NBC's actions is wrong. It shouldn't have happened to me, and it shouldn't happen to anyone.
In the last several months, the prosecutors have released evidence regarding this case, and the evidence speaks for itself regarding my innocence. As this lawsuit moves forward, I hope the existence of this exonerating evidence will be broadcast with at least a fraction of the publicity afforded to the lies and misrepresentations. I deserve that and those who have been misinformed deserve that. However, that will be up to the ethical journalists who will spread the truth without regard or concern for political or social pressure.
http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/index.php/2...
First Served ! George Zimmerman Sues NBC – Defamation, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, demand for preservation of evidence, demand for jury trial
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/12/0...
yippee !!!!!!!!:)
Yep, the Libtards forgot what happened to them during the Richard Jewell case.
Libel cases
After his exoneration, Jewell filed a series of lawsuits against the media outlets which he claimed had libeled him, primarily NBC News and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and insisted on a formal apology from them. L. Lin Wood was the lead attorney in all of Jewell's Libel cases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

In 2006, Jewell said the lawsuits were not about money, and that the vast majority of the settlements went to lawyers or taxes. He said the lawsuits were about clearing his name.[2]
[edit]Richard Jewell v. Piedmont College
Jewel filed suit against his former employer Piedmont College, Piedmont College President Raymond Cleere and college spokesman Scott Rawles.[9] Jewell's attorneys contended that Cleere called the FBI and spoke to the Atlanta newspapers, providing them with false information on Jewell and his employment there as a security guard. Jewell's lawsuit accused Cleere of describing Jewell as a "badge-wearing zealot" who "would write epic police reports for minor infractions."[1]
Piedmont College settled for an undisclosed amount.[11]
[edit]Richard Jewell v. NBC
Jewell sued NBC News for this statement, made by Tom Brokaw: "The speculation is that the FBI is close to making the case. They probably have enough to arrest him right now, probably enough to prosecute him, but you always want to have enough to convict him as well. There are still some holes in this case". Even though NBC stood by its story, the network agreed to pay Jewell $500,000.[9]
[edit]Richard Jewell v. New York Post
This section does not cite any references or sources.(June 2012)
Although Jewell was considered a hero at first, four days later The Atlanta Journal published stories stating that the FBI was considering Jewell as a lead suspect who fit the profile of a “lone bomber”. Articles then appeared in numerous media outlets, including The New York Post. One New York Post article read,“He was a fat, failed former sheriff's deputy who spent most of his working days as a crossing guard, and yearned to go further”.}
Richard Jewell v. Cox Enterprises (d.b.a. Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
Jewell sued the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper, which stated Jewell was "an individual with a bizarre employment history and aberrant personality". It also said Jewell "fit the profile of a lone bomber." According to Jewell, the paper's headline, which read FBI suspects 'hero' guard may have planted bomb, "pretty much started the whirlwind".[10]
The Atlanta Journal went as far as to compare Richard Jewell's case to that of serial killer Wayne Williams.[12]
The newspaper was the only defendant that did not settle with Jewell. The lawsuit remained pending for several years, after having been considered at one time by the Supreme Court of Georgia, and had become an important part of case law regarding whether journalists could be forced to reveal their sources. The case was dismissed by Judge John R. Mather in December 2007, four months after Jewell's death. The paper claimed this was proof of the accuracy of their coverage.[13]
[edit]CNN
Although CNN settled with Jewell for an undisclosed monetary amount, CNN maintained its coverage was fair and accurate.[14]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jewell

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Aftermath [Richard Jewell

In July 1997, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, prompted by a reporter's question at her regular weekly news conference, expressed regret over the FBI's leak to the news media that led to the widespread presumption of his guilt, and apologized outright, saying, "I'm very sorry it happened. I think we owe him an apology. I regret the leak."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dream AL, but when you wake you’ll find it’s only birfoon folly and has nothing to do with reality.
Barack Hussein Obama II, 44th POTUS. Now that’s real.
Shhhh oldman.....you're sounding like a lunatic.
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Aftermath [Richard Jewell
In July 1997, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, prompted by a reporter's question at her regular weekly news conference, expressed regret over the FBI's leak to the news media that led to the widespread presumption of his guilt, and apologized outright, saying, "I'm very sorry it happened. I think we owe him an apology. I regret the leak."
Rogue, the fact of the matter is, you are so confident in your predictions, and so far have been wrong with pretty much every one of them. Instead of saying, "I think this and that will end up this way or will win or lose", you always write "It will end up this way and we'll win". Temper those predictions, for no one knows for sure how things will evolve. You were wrong on your mayor (you blamed the press - c'mon), you were wrong on Supreme court Obamacare, you were wrong on all the Obama BC challenges in 180 courts, you were dead wrong on the Presidential election, dead wrong on Michigan, Florida and other states. Dead wrong on yesterday's CA Supreme court case, again on Obama's eligibility.

Now you're still going on about the Zimmerman-Martin case. One would swear you were there when it happened, and you are so sure that Zimmerman is innocent and Martin guilty. So-called "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) are less sanguine about this, have you noticed? They are waiting for the trial, testimonies, facts and hearsay to be heard when the time comes, not predicting anything. Although no specific predictions on the outcome of any future trial on your part, you've vouched and sworn Zimmerman's innocence and Martin's guilt. Why? On what grounds? On what grounds would you prematurely find either guilty or innocent? There were no witnesses.

Your your predictions so often turn to ridicule, like yesterday's CA supreme court ruling that there IS no case. Instead of saying, "I was wrong", you plead "jerking your chain" or "red herring". And, seems you never learn. Which limb are you gonna go out on the next time? Oh, the job count coming out today. You may be right, I would tend to agree with you on bad numbers, whatever the reason, but unlike you, I'm not predicting anything good or bad, as it's outside my control as it is yours. But what say you if you're wrong? That Obama concocted the numbers? That the numbers are not real, that the real rate is different, much worse?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,441 - 116,460 of167,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min squishymama 95,991
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,033,381
Abby 4-16 4 min Kuuipo 26
Abby 4-14 6 min Sublime1 50
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 9 min Barry 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min CDC 46,985
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search