BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132219 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has? Show us in yesterday's and today's dollars.
Get off your lazy azz and look it up. squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132220 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
She said it you doofus, not I. Look it up if you want. I'm not doing your legwork for you, you lazyazz bum.
Got it, you can't prove it. And you want me to find something that was never said, never existed. Do you realise how stupid you look? You say it, you prove it, puerile schoolyard loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132221 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hint, hint, wink, wink, there come a time when people are so intelegent they are stupid, do you think jock-itch has reached that point, or is he just stupid.
Certifiable lunatic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132222 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More threats.
Einstein : E=MC2
LRS : Let's go for an air boat ride, smart azz
I didn't say I'd hand it to you. You're not worth the effort. Someone else will be happy to assist you though, I'm pretty sure of that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132223 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I, a Canadian, am calling you UnAmerican, traitor, trash and the kind of undesirable lout and boor a mother, a stepmother (lol), a city, a state, a country, would attempt to keep out of sight.
URGENT: Tantrum time has begun!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132224 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You had written, liar, that loose bolts do come off even Air Force One. Why'd you write that? Oh, and twice you wished my plane would crash when I travelled to LasVegas. What a BSr, liar, loser. Will you be watching January 20, 2012, when chief justice Roberts swears in PRESIDENT OBAMA, and says "Congratulations, Mr. President".
"Do you hear us coming?" Ha ha.
I'm sorry jacqazz but you're an idiot.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132225 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I, a Canadian, am calling you UnAmerican, traitor, trash and the kind of undesirable lout and boor a mother, a stepmother (lol), a city, a state, a country, would attempt to keep out of sight.
Are you speaking for all of the Canadians, I think not! No, you are just a drag on the Canadian society, the sooner you assume room temperature, the better Canada will be.
Letch!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132226 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it, you can't prove it. And you want me to find something that was never said, never existed. Do you realise how stupid you look? You say it, you prove it, puerile schoolyard loser.
lazy bum!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132227 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Justice, honestly I'm laughing out loud. Going to watch a little tube. Watch out for that tantrum! LMAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132228 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
URGENT: Tantrum time has begun!
Hell, that is his normal state, oh, oh, me, me, me, talk to me I am smarter than you are!!!!
What a POS this NPD is, why hasn't Canada put this loon in a NW Hospital?
LibtardsRStupid

Clearlake, CA

#132229 Dec 7, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha weeeee! You make me laugh long time GB. Do you birfoons ever tire of putting yourself through this torment? Obama can only wish he had the magic the ignorant birfoon has bestowed on him.
<quoted text>
My birfoon friend actually sent me this one in an email yesterday.
Poopoo sweetie the only one that thinks that Obummer has some kind of magic is your ignorant Libtard self! Your face is covered with fudge from kissing your Anointed ones Kenyan born patootie the past four years!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132230 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
Hey Justice, honestly I'm laughing out loud. Going to watch a little tube. Watch out for that tantrum! LMAO
10-4 that, think I will drink some beer and forget about tonite! LMAO!!! I like that!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132231 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My gun has harmed no one. Pryck!
It'll happen any minute now, and most likely, as in most gun killings, you'll shoot an acquaintance, a member of your family or a work colleague. You HAVE to do it eventually, you've dreamed it, imagined it, fantasized it. Good luck with that,loser.

Oh, don't forget, January 20, on practically all tv channels, when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". LOSER.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132232 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your lazy azz and look it up. squid
What a crass BSr. And you think you look good. The pits. UnAmerican pits.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#132233 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just more of Omama's war on the white man. Omama should be careful what he wishes for. This was a punk, acting like a punk which got his butt shot. Simple as that. No sympathy here.
So concludes Mr. Liars with his simple mind.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132234 Dec 7, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132236 Dec 8, 2012
Planting the Seeds of His Own Demise
By PETER FERRARA on 12.5.12 @ 6:10AM

The conservative comeback begins now -- on the assumption that a majority of Americans will not welcome a second Great Depression.

Stop that cringing! I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it's not pretty for today's neo-Marxist Democrat party.
The man you see before you as your President today bears a striking resemblance to the main character in a Greek tragedy. He so reeks of hubris. Every word that drops from his lips speaks a haughty derision of the lesser beings not benighted to be a cog in his political machine. All witness Obama the Magnificent, the conqueror of America, which was the world hyperpower, but is now the Sick Man of the 21st Century, en route to terminal illness.
Middle class beware. Did you not hear four years ago Obama the Magnificent bewail that America with 4 percent of the world's population consumes 25 percent of the world's resources? So unfair, you know, the magic incantation of the Obama Regime. He told us that "we just can't keep driving our SUVs, eating whatever we want, keeping our homes at 72 degrees at all times regardless of whether we live in the tundra or the desert, and keep consuming 25% of the world's resources with just 4% of the world's population, and expect the rest of the world to say you just go ahead we'll be fine."
The sloppiness in El Primo's thinking there is revealed by the phrase "the world's resources." But America in reality never consumed any of the world's production. It always only consumed 100% of America's production (including what it traded some of that production for).

That is why previous American Presidents would have said, you got a problem with the American standard of living, you just address your complaint to the Seventh Fleet. But under Obama, America does not even have a Seventh Fleet anymore. We barely even have a First Fleet, and that is doomed to the sequester budget guillotine, on the same road as America's formerly dominant nuclear deterrent.

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/12/05/plan...

Doctor Right| 12.5.12 @ 12:54PM

You're not concerned about the debt; if so, then your vote for Obama is nonsensical.

Obama spent more than all past Presidents combined; he has borrowed more than all past Presidents combined.

And his solution?

More spending, more borrowing.

FYI, raising taxes LOWERS government revenues.

Again...how stupid are you??

Moreno Valley, CA

#132237 Dec 8, 2012
LRS wrote:
I am truly impressed with the way Omama has brought peace throughout the Mid East. Great foreign policy! Hey, isn't the deficit supposed to be half of what it was when Omama took office? Wha' happin? Didn't the zero say if it wasn't then he would not seek re-election? Oh well, so much for his word and character! What a loser!-> Think What-A-Burger.
Rethugs don’t have any interest debt reduction Mr. Liars. Their only interests are talking shit, keeping the rich taxes as low as possible and socking it to the poor by starving all entitlement programs. Note they had no interest in debt reduction as “they” were running it up. Wasn’t it Dick Cheney who said “Reagan proved that deficits don't matter”? If St. Reagan proved deficits don’t matter then why does it matter now?

Further, Obama never said he wouldn’t seek re-election Mr. Lairs nor did he have any idea the Rethugs top priority was to “make him a one term president” instead of the country’s top priority which was job creation. Obviously the Rethugs failed at both mainly because they have no clue how to govern or create jobs as they only serve to protect the rich’s interest.

Btw Mr. Liars, whatever made you assume Obama was going to bring peace to the Middle East?

Moreno Valley, CA

#132238 Dec 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh $hit, We're screwed!"
Little Akio said quietly, "The American people, November 6, 2012."
If the American people said that then why is Obama being sworn in next month instead of Romney?

Oh that right, you meant to say the birfoon said that just as he did in 08

Moreno Valley, CA

#132239 Dec 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But O. Obama and Eric Holder are proven racists and will never investigate the NBPP must lest prosecute any of them!
WND EXCLUSIVE
ERIC HOLDER WARNED: ARREST BLACK PANTHERS!
'Racist organization' retaliates for Trayvon Martin killing: 04/18/2012
A high-profile minister and commentator for Fox News, CNN and MSNBC who has been described as the “antidote to Jesse Jackson” is calling today for more arrests in the Trayvon Martin case in Florida. But the ones who should be in handcuffs, according to Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, are members of the New Black Panther Party.
Peterson, founder of the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny, as well as the affiliated BOND Action, has written to Attorney General Eric Holder asking for the arrests.
“The New Black Panther Party has been emboldened by the Justice Department’s refusal to prosecute them for past and current crimes,” he said.“They must be stopped now before their incitement to violence and bloodshed becomes a tragic reality in Florida and across this nation. Swift and aggressive action by your office would show that the DOJ is still committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans, not just blacks, and that you’re seeking justice for all parties involved in this unfortunate case. I hope that you’ll do the right thing. The nation is watching.”
Peterson cited the “$10,000 bounty” that the party placed on the life of George Zimmerman, who has been arrested in the death of Trayvon Martin. The party also has “distributed flyers called for his capture ‘dead or alive.’”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/eric-holder-warned...
Media Matters has as much to say about Adams agenda as WND does about the Obama DOJ Rogue. Adams is about as credible as your favorite Arizona sheriff.

“New Black Panthers Party “fabulist” J. Christian Adams is a long-time right-wing activist who began working for the U.S. Department of Justice during its notorious era of politicized hiring and now blogs for the right-wing media site Pajamas Media, often issuing false attacks on the Obama DOJ for its supposed politicization and "racial agenda." His forthcoming book, Injustice: Exposing The Racial Agenda Of The Obama Justice Department, promises to cover similar territory”
http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/10/03/w...

Paine used the word fabulist’s when speaking of Jesus biographers Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Think I should start calling Mr. Liars Mr. Fabulist? What say you Rogue? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,103
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min johnplustwomore 1,154,314
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 7 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance