BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,441 - 116,460 of 175,014 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have one crazy imagination jacqazz. I hope they're reading this also! A canadian calling an American, unAmerican. You'd have your azz handed to you in the States jacqazz. Without doubt. major squid
More threats.

Einstein : E=MC2
LRS : Let's go for an air boat ride, smart azz
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifth (5th) death threat. It's ok, it's all in the constitution.'Every citizen can shoot and kill any fellow citizen who disagrees with him".
Is Topix taking notes?
Are you drunk or have you finally lost your mind? Granted it is small and could be easy to lose. Cold front moved in, huh? LMAO!!! Nice and balmy!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have one crazy imagination jacqazz. I hope they're reading this also! A canadian calling an American, unAmerican. You'd have your azz handed to you in the States jacqazz. Without doubt. major squid
I, a Canadian, am calling you UnAmerican, traitor, trash and the kind of undesirable lout and boor a mother, a stepmother (lol), a city, a state, a country, would attempt to keep out of sight.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and my comment about loose bolts on airplanes; you'll love this Justice. Not sure when you started posting, so not sure if you know this or not. I went through A&P school and got my Airframes and Powerplants license from the FAA. Loose bolts on a plane - bet your azz there are. Stress cracks in sheet metal? Bet your azz there are. That's where my "Death Threat" of "loose bolts" came from. jacqazz has never even heard the "ethical" before as you can tell. Flat out, he's little more than a liar.
the word "ethical"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and my comment about loose bolts on airplanes; you'll love this Justice. Not sure when you started posting, so not sure if you know this or not. I went through A&P school and got my Airframes and Powerplants license from the FAA. Loose bolts on a plane - bet your azz there are. Stress cracks in sheet metal? Bet your azz there are. That's where my "Death Threat" of "loose bolts" came from. jacqazz has never even heard the "ethical" before as you can tell. Flat out, he's little more than a liar.
You had written, liar, that loose bolts do come off even Air Force One. Why'd you write that? Oh, and twice you wished my plane would crash when I travelled to LasVegas. What a BSr, liar, loser. Will you be watching January 20, 2012, when chief justice Roberts swears in PRESIDENT OBAMA, and says "Congratulations, Mr. President".

"Do you hear us coming?" Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. My bad. You seem to know how to use them at schools, universities, against former colleagues, wives, etc. Yeah, you're right, lead the world.
My gun has harmed no one. Pryck!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has? Show us in yesterday's and today's dollars.
Easy, GW's first year as POTUS, the tax was approx.$1.00, per person per year, that was 3 days of work per person.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has? Show us in yesterday's and today's dollars.
Get off your lazy azz and look it up. squid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
She said it you doofus, not I. Look it up if you want. I'm not doing your legwork for you, you lazyazz bum.
Got it, you can't prove it. And you want me to find something that was never said, never existed. Do you realise how stupid you look? You say it, you prove it, puerile schoolyard loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hint, hint, wink, wink, there come a time when people are so intelegent they are stupid, do you think jock-itch has reached that point, or is he just stupid.
Certifiable lunatic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More threats.
Einstein : E=MC2
LRS : Let's go for an air boat ride, smart azz
I didn't say I'd hand it to you. You're not worth the effort. Someone else will be happy to assist you though, I'm pretty sure of that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I, a Canadian, am calling you UnAmerican, traitor, trash and the kind of undesirable lout and boor a mother, a stepmother (lol), a city, a state, a country, would attempt to keep out of sight.
URGENT: Tantrum time has begun!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You had written, liar, that loose bolts do come off even Air Force One. Why'd you write that? Oh, and twice you wished my plane would crash when I travelled to LasVegas. What a BSr, liar, loser. Will you be watching January 20, 2012, when chief justice Roberts swears in PRESIDENT OBAMA, and says "Congratulations, Mr. President".
"Do you hear us coming?" Ha ha.
I'm sorry jacqazz but you're an idiot.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking for all of the Canadians, I think not! No, you are just a drag on the Canadian society, the sooner you assume room temperature, the better Canada will be.
Letch!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it, you can't prove it. And you want me to find something that was never said, never existed. Do you realise how stupid you look? You say it, you prove it, puerile schoolyard loser.
lazy bum!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Hey Justice, honestly I'm laughing out loud. Going to watch a little tube. Watch out for that tantrum! LMAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
URGENT: Tantrum time has begun!
Hell, that is his normal state, oh, oh, me, me, me, talk to me I am smarter than you are!!!!
What a POS this NPD is, why hasn't Canada put this loon in a NW Hospital?
LibtardsRStupid

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha weeeee! You make me laugh long time GB. Do you birfoons ever tire of putting yourself through this torment? Obama can only wish he had the magic the ignorant birfoon has bestowed on him.
<quoted text>
My birfoon friend actually sent me this one in an email yesterday.
Poopoo sweetie the only one that thinks that Obummer has some kind of magic is your ignorant Libtard self! Your face is covered with fudge from kissing your Anointed ones Kenyan born patootie the past four years!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hey Justice, honestly I'm laughing out loud. Going to watch a little tube. Watch out for that tantrum! LMAO
10-4 that, think I will drink some beer and forget about tonite! LMAO!!! I like that!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My gun has harmed no one. Pryck!
It'll happen any minute now, and most likely, as in most gun killings, you'll shoot an acquaintance, a member of your family or a work colleague. You HAVE to do it eventually, you've dreamed it, imagined it, fantasized it. Good luck with that,loser.

Oh, don't forget, January 20, on practically all tv channels, when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min DEAR ABBY 7 29 97,569
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min DEM Idiots 1,082,722
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 14 min Jimkirk 132
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min raphael 3,839
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 57 min LuckyGirlDidnt BARE Teeth 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min CDC 48,966
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 1 hr AlsoTheNegraMurderCapitol 2
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info