BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132194 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the wheels of justice turn very slowly, this is not a card game, if it were, you would have a bullet in your forehead.
Fifth (5th) death threat. It's ok, it's all in the constitution.'Every citizen can shoot and kill any fellow citizen who disagrees with him".

Is Topix taking notes?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132195 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A few hours ago, you wished the president would drown. Now you want to shoot UN peacekeepers. Shouldn't you and your lover LRS be interned, in jail?
If the UN peace keeper show their face here, they are just another illegal alien.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132196 Dec 7, 2012
Trolling for Libs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and we are all gonna migrate to canada, and you sheep are gonna like it. Try and stop us.
We already did. It's called 1812.

Fortunately, we have leaders who are unlike fools like you and who not only will never wage war again between our two nations, they, unlike you, don't even think of it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132197 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God, what a hater you are. How do you think Obama's predecessors, all of them, went on vacation? Do you think they got in line with the crowds at the bus station, train station, airport and went through ticket agents, security, then boarded bus, train, plane with everyone? Is that what Obama should do? Just him? Because he's black maybe and doesn't deserve a vacation, Air Force 1, etc?
You should know that even if he wanted to act, travel, like ordinary folks, the secret service would forbid it BECAUSE NOT ONLY WOULD IT ENDANGER HIM AND HIS FAMILY, IT WOULD ALSO PUT IN HARM'S WAY ALL THE FOLKS TRAVELLING WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY?
The president of a nation should have a govt vehicle or plane at his disposal AT ALL TIMES, whether he's on official business or vacation. I know I don't want MY head of state to hang around in airports, travel coach or wait in the ER at hospital if he or she is sick. You're a hater, plain and simple, and will never accept that he is your president. FOR EIGHT (8)years, loser. Get used to it.
You mean Omamacare isn't good enough for Omama himself? LMAO! Another way of viewing your 8 year remark is this; 4 years have already been wasted by the Zero and the other 4 years are not guaranteed. Not even tomorrow! BTW, you the F are you telling any American to get used to it? No one! Why is your canadian azz here again?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132198 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, third threat today. Smashing records, are you? Trying to keep up with your bosom buddy, LRS. So, if the people protest, you nuke them, correct? Let's say there's a demonstration on Wall Street. You call SAC, yup, B1s, B2s, B52s, drones, you nuke Wall street. Oh, yeah, some collateral damage I suppose, but hey, that'll teach 'em. A "nuclear" Kent State. Can't wait.
Kent State! That was great, we had a beer bash in our squadron!
Strategic Air Command does not exist!
I wouldn't call a bunch of dead commies collateral damage.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132199 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just picture the birther birfoon buffoon shooters with their firearms, shooting themselves while cleaning their penis, oops, gun, shooting comrades in the back while scaling hills, shooting their families when in a rage, or drunk, or doped and getting slaughtered by regular military. What a bunch of fools. Dreaming like that, arming myself with plastic guns, it's what I did when I was a boy. When I became a man, I put my toys away. These looney toonies are now playing around with REAL guns. Should be nice. And inciting an uprising because they don't like their president? These harkers of the constitution who don't respect that revered document by denying the elected president his fairly-won office? Hate is what it is, and, let's face it, "hey boy, watcha doin'in the WHITE House, uh? Only black workers and servants and shoe shiners are allowed in there. Back off."
When you became a man? LMAO!!!!!!!! We were raised on guns jacqazz. Yet your dumbazz thinks we don't how to use them. Fool. You're so petty. A new level of cheap! skeet
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132200 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good. How's your president?
Really? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132201 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You did? Took a $400 billion surplus from Clinton, gave his rich friends huge tax breaks, started two VERY expensive wars, ran 6 consecutive deficits, intiated the worst recession, matchng the great recession and, you say "We had money then poopsicle"? And you're not even embarrassed. Unbelievable.
Omama has spent more money than ALL other Presidents combined! Want to think that over? LMAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132202 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
4th death threat today. You're the champeen all right. You beat LRS by a mile, but I'm sure he'll soon try to make up some ground.
Taking notes, Topix? Hope so, this nut should be put away. Fast, before he hurts or kills himself and even others.
Point to one death threat, you can't, that is you homorhagic mind speaking to you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132203 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifth (5th) death threat. It's ok, it's all in the constitution.'Every citizen can shoot and kill any fellow citizen who disagrees with him".
Is Topix taking notes?
dream on!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132204 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Justice ha ah Dale have gone on record here in Topix wishing a fatal accident (crash and drowning) on your president. You indeed remain unAmerican, a traitor, and a possible presidential assassin. Hope Topix censors are reading this.
You certainly have one crazy imagination jacqazz. I hope they're reading this also! A canadian calling an American, unAmerican. You'd have your azz handed to you in the States jacqazz. Without doubt. major squid
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132205 Dec 7, 2012
hojar and jock-itch are on the same page! They both know how to spell farm. That would be, E-I-E-I-O!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132206 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Point to one death threat, you can't, that is you homorhagic mind speaking to you.
Oh, and my comment about loose bolts on airplanes; you'll love this Justice. Not sure when you started posting, so not sure if you know this or not. I went through A&P school and got my Airframes and Powerplants license from the FAA. Loose bolts on a plane - bet your azz there are. Stress cracks in sheet metal? Bet your azz there are. That's where my "Death Threat" of "loose bolts" came from. jacqazz has never even heard the "ethical" before as you can tell. Flat out, he's little more than a liar.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132207 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When you became a man? LMAO!!!!!!!! We were raised on guns jacqazz. Yet your dumbazz thinks we don't how to use them. Fool. You're so petty. A new level of cheap! skeet
You're right. My bad. You seem to know how to use them at schools, universities, against former colleagues, wives, etc. Yeah, you're right, lead the world.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132208 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Omama has spent more money than ALL other Presidents combined! Want to think that over? LMAO
He has? Show us in yesterday's and today's dollars.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132209 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Nappylatino, the bulldyke - what a joke. Her favorite philosopher is Mao! Get a frickin' clue."
Really? Mao? Proof please? Feel free to run off at the mouth, seeing as you have none.
She said it you doofus, not I. Look it up if you want. I'm not doing your legwork for you, you lazyazz bum.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132210 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have one crazy imagination jacqazz. I hope they're reading this also! A canadian calling an American, unAmerican. You'd have your azz handed to you in the States jacqazz. Without doubt. major squid
Hint, hint, wink, wink, there come a time when people are so intelegent they are stupid, do you think jock-itch has reached that point, or is he just stupid.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132211 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Point to one death threat, you can't, that is you homorhagic mind speaking to you.
I already did. Drowning, bullet between the head, nuking wall street, etc. So hopeless, an insipid carczss, and named Justice ha ha Dale.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132212 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More threats.

Einstein : E=MC2
LRS : Let's go for an air boat ride, smart azz
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132213 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Topix taking notes?
Are you drunk or have you finally lost your mind? Granted it is small and could be easy to lose. Cold front moved in, huh? LMAO!!! Nice and balmy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min D-U-H 50,040
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 47,006
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,115,129
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]