BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132178 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Drowning! That would be acceptable!
Drowning? So you're joining LRS who was wishing for Air Force One to lose a few bolts with Obama on board. Both birthers wishing their president's demise. Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132179 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
Say jacqazz, how's your weather? LMAO!
It's good. How's your president?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132180 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Quite the contrary, the USSC had no idea what "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" meant, but maybe they did, had they refreshed their memories, we would not be posting to each other.
As we all know now to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", one must be a citizen of the United States of America.
Ark was DOA!
Nobody cares about your fantasies, Alice.

Have you ever wondered about the real world?

Yes Alice, there is a real world. See if you can find it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
UR nobody. Who cares?
Nope you are not the USSC. UR not a judge. UR a fool.
Nope UR not a scientist.(Hee hee, still believe you can invalidate the First Law of Thermodynamics?)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132181 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We had money then poopsicle.
You did? Took a $400 billion surplus from Clinton, gave his rich friends huge tax breaks, started two VERY expensive wars, ran 6 consecutive deficits, intiated the worst recession, matchng the great recession and, you say "We had money then poopsicle"? And you're not even embarrassed. Unbelievable.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132183 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your delusions. Have fun in your play room.
Nobody cares what you think.
UR the definition of a loser.
<quoted text>
Delusions, no! Under no circumstance did the founders of the Constitution want any foreign influence into this Republic, especially the POTUS, that can be found in the Federalist Papers, also.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132184 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
Flaps, remember now.....you remain unAmerican, Insignificant and Irrelevant. Now, shhhhhh
You and Justice ha ah Dale have gone on record here in Topix wishing a fatal accident (crash and drowning) on your president. You indeed remain unAmerican, a traitor, and a possible presidential assassin. Hope Topix censors are reading this.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132185 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your fantasies, Alice.
Have you ever wondered about the real world?
Yes Alice, there is a real world. See if you can find it.
<quoted text>
I have shown you the real world, you just can accept it, get on board or leave.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132186 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See how many documented cases you can find on those crossing the border of Texas and Arizona, then multiply that by 1000. That "might" get you close to an actual number. The DHS and Nappylatino, the bulldyke - what a joke. Her favorite philosopher is Mao! Get a frickin' clue.
You wrote : "Nappylatino, the bulldyke - what a joke. Her favorite philosopher is Mao! Get a frickin' clue."

Really? Mao? Proof please? Feel free to run off at the mouth, seeing as you have none.
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132187 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You did? Took a $400 billion surplus from Clinton, gave his rich friends huge tax breaks, started two VERY expensive wars, ran 6 consecutive deficits, intiated the worst recession, matchng the great recession and, you say "We had money then poopsicle"? And you're not even embarrassed. Unbelievable.
What a political idiot you are
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132188 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is, both sides are gearing-up for a revolt. Those blue helments make very good targets, just another alien.
A few hours ago, you wished the president would drown. Now you want to shoot UN peacekeepers. Shouldn't you and your lover LRS be interned, in jail?
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132189 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good. How's your president?
president is great, you want to swallow his load?
Trolling for Libs

Fort Myers, FL

#132190 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just picture the birther birfoon buffoon shooters with their firearms, shooting themselves while cleaning their penis, oops, gun, shooting comrades in the back while scaling hills, shooting their families when in a rage, or drunk, or doped and getting slaughtered by regular military. What a bunch of fools. Dreaming like that, arming myself with plastic guns, it's what I did when I was a boy. When I became a man, I put my toys away. These looney toonies are now playing around with REAL guns. Should be nice. And inciting an uprising because they don't like their president? These harkers of the constitution who don't respect that revered document by denying the elected president his fairly-won office? Hate is what it is, and, let's face it, "hey boy, watcha doin'in the WHITE House, uh? Only black workers and servants and shoe shiners are allowed in there. Back off."
Yeah, and we are all gonna migrate to canada, and you sheep are gonna like it. Try and stop us.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132191 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
"The United States Spring", you don't even want to screw with the people who have the nukes.
Wow, third threat today. Smashing records, are you? Trying to keep up with your bosom buddy, LRS. So, if the people protest, you nuke them, correct? Let's say there's a demonstration on Wall Street. You call SAC, yup, B1s, B2s, B52s, drones, you nuke Wall street. Oh, yeah, some collateral damage I suppose, but hey, that'll teach 'em. A "nuclear" Kent State. Can't wait.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132192 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I know I will see the day when people like you will be lined-up and shot! Guess what, you will not be buried in this Hallowed Ground, you will be taken out to sea, that way you made you contribution to the world.
4th death threat today. You're the champeen all right. You beat LRS by a mile, but I'm sure he'll soon try to make up some ground.

Taking notes, Topix? Hope so, this nut should be put away. Fast, before he hurts or kills himself and even others.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132193 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha! Just yell Communist!
I did that to my brother when I was five years old.
MORON.
<quoted text>
If the "Foo shits, wear it"!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132194 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the wheels of justice turn very slowly, this is not a card game, if it were, you would have a bullet in your forehead.
Fifth (5th) death threat. It's ok, it's all in the constitution.'Every citizen can shoot and kill any fellow citizen who disagrees with him".

Is Topix taking notes?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132195 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A few hours ago, you wished the president would drown. Now you want to shoot UN peacekeepers. Shouldn't you and your lover LRS be interned, in jail?
If the UN peace keeper show their face here, they are just another illegal alien.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132196 Dec 7, 2012
Trolling for Libs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and we are all gonna migrate to canada, and you sheep are gonna like it. Try and stop us.
We already did. It's called 1812.

Fortunately, we have leaders who are unlike fools like you and who not only will never wage war again between our two nations, they, unlike you, don't even think of it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132197 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God, what a hater you are. How do you think Obama's predecessors, all of them, went on vacation? Do you think they got in line with the crowds at the bus station, train station, airport and went through ticket agents, security, then boarded bus, train, plane with everyone? Is that what Obama should do? Just him? Because he's black maybe and doesn't deserve a vacation, Air Force 1, etc?
You should know that even if he wanted to act, travel, like ordinary folks, the secret service would forbid it BECAUSE NOT ONLY WOULD IT ENDANGER HIM AND HIS FAMILY, IT WOULD ALSO PUT IN HARM'S WAY ALL THE FOLKS TRAVELLING WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY?
The president of a nation should have a govt vehicle or plane at his disposal AT ALL TIMES, whether he's on official business or vacation. I know I don't want MY head of state to hang around in airports, travel coach or wait in the ER at hospital if he or she is sick. You're a hater, plain and simple, and will never accept that he is your president. FOR EIGHT (8)years, loser. Get used to it.
You mean Omamacare isn't good enough for Omama himself? LMAO! Another way of viewing your 8 year remark is this; 4 years have already been wasted by the Zero and the other 4 years are not guaranteed. Not even tomorrow! BTW, you the F are you telling any American to get used to it? No one! Why is your canadian azz here again?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132198 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, third threat today. Smashing records, are you? Trying to keep up with your bosom buddy, LRS. So, if the people protest, you nuke them, correct? Let's say there's a demonstration on Wall Street. You call SAC, yup, B1s, B2s, B52s, drones, you nuke Wall street. Oh, yeah, some collateral damage I suppose, but hey, that'll teach 'em. A "nuclear" Kent State. Can't wait.
Kent State! That was great, we had a beer bash in our squadron!
Strategic Air Command does not exist!
I wouldn't call a bunch of dead commies collateral damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr new yawk 1,153,943
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE