BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132087 Dec 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But O. Obama and Eric Holder are proven racists and will never investigate the NBPP must lest prosecute any of them!
WND EXCLUSIVE
ERIC HOLDER WARNED: ARREST BLACK PANTHERS!
'Racist organization' retaliates for Trayvon Martin killing: 04/18/2012
A high-profile minister and commentator for Fox News, CNN and MSNBC who has been described as the “antidote to Jesse Jackson” is calling today for more arrests in the Trayvon Martin case in Florida. But the ones who should be in handcuffs, according to Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, are members of the New Black Panther Party.
Peterson, founder of the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny, as well as the affiliated BOND Action, has written to Attorney General Eric Holder asking for the arrests.
“The New Black Panther Party has been emboldened by the Justice Department’s refusal to prosecute them for past and current crimes,” he said.“They must be stopped now before their incitement to violence and bloodshed becomes a tragic reality in Florida and across this nation. Swift and aggressive action by your office would show that the DOJ is still committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans, not just blacks, and that you’re seeking justice for all parties involved in this unfortunate case. I hope that you’ll do the right thing. The nation is watching.”
Peterson cited the “$10,000 bounty” that the party placed on the life of George Zimmerman, who has been arrested in the death of Trayvon Martin. The party also has “distributed flyers called for his capture ‘dead or alive.’”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/eric-holder-warned...
Rogue did you know Topix is owned by Gannett, Tribune and McClatchy? No wonder there is so much censorship on here!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132088 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There we are, Rogue. Re-read your first sentence. Another wrong prediction. Instead of writing, "I think we may have bad job numbers...", you write that WE WILL. Why? But the amazing thing about all this is that so far, accordiong to you, you've never made a wrong prediction, even though god knows you've made so many bad ones, the presidential election being the all-time champ. In all cases, there is a ready excuse. Either the papers misled you or Obama fixes the books. What'd you say? Unemployment's down, and job creation doubled the expected numbers. All this in a screwed-up economically-depresed rest-of-the world. Not Obama's doing, nooooo. Must be Newt's ghost budget.
Unemployment numbers under this fraudulent president are BS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132089 Dec 7, 2012
Joy to the world! The Lord is come.
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart
Prepare Him room
And Saints and angels sing
And Saints and angels sing
And Saints and Saints and angels sing
Joy to the world, the Saviour reigns
Let Saints their songs employ
While fields and floods
rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat, Repeat, the sounding joy
Joy to the world with truth and grace
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness
And wonders of His love
And wonders of His love
And wonders and wonders of His love
No more will sin and sorrow grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He'll come and make the blessings flow
Far as the curse was found,
Far as the curse was found,
Far as, far as the curse was found.
He rules the world with truth and grace,
And gives to nations proof
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love;
And wonders of His love;
And wonders, wonders of His love.
Rejoice! Rejoice in the Most High,
While Israel spreads abroad
Like stars that glitter in the sky,
And ever worship God,
And ever worship God,
And ever, and ever worship God.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132090 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue did you know Topix is owned by Gannett, Tribune and McClatchy? No wonder there is so much censorship on here!
Gannett is centre-centre, has no real opinion right or left, is pretty much like the ticker tape we used to read. Big sports pages, strong on charts and light statistics. Not in the same league as the International Herald Tribune, for example. Gannett not the least bit interested in censoring what you and birthers write here, they're having too much fun taking their break and reading your rants and idiocies. Always good for a laugh.

You're welcome.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132091 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment numbers under this fraudulent president are BS.
Get this in your balloon head, LRS. The Obama administration uses the same methods (faulty, I agree) as all the other administrations before his. Same here in Canada. Why all of a sudden you want to change the rules in midstream? If the jobless number is now at 7.7%, I know darn well it's more like 12, 13%. But then, the same reality applies to all of Obama's predecessors. When GWB left office in Jan 2009, and Obama took over, the rate of unemployment a month later in Feb 2009 was 8.7% Do you figurre that the real number GWB left Obama saddled with was more like 13, 14%?

Will my post attract more ignorance and rants and profanity or will you try to come up with a lucid reply?
Learn to Read

Streamwood, IL

#132092 Dec 7, 2012
Romper Stomper lyrics: Gonna lie de facto seems especially appropriate for the Birfoon

"Yeah...

Yeah... 1,2,3,4
It's a knock down drag out one on one
think it's over when it's just begun
cause round here they'll fight for fun
on my feet- don't think to run
Two-Face gets bust in both mouths
Backstabbers get shanked out no doubt
turn and walk, you lose all clout
Just want to know what you're about

Gonna lie de facto
lie de facto
don't cross the line man
you fall through the cracks scent
nobody's neutral
nobody's neutral
you stand alone in your fucking nightmare
don't turn your back 'cuz..
don't turn your back 'cuz..
that leaves the front yeah
open target
I got your back so
I got your back so
know how to soothe your mind

I wanna know
I wanna know
I wanna know
can I count on you when it's time

If I got your back then you best have mine
when it goes down lay it on the line
die for you, well that's just fine
just let me know, don't waste my time
friends I have - one reason to die
what we got, we will get by
(no) matter what stand'n side by side
walk on through with our heads held high

I wanna know
I wanna know
I wanna know
can I count on you when it's time
[x3]

aaaaaaaah...
can I count on you when its time!"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132093 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, nouveau riche and grotesque.
I wish!
Grand Birther

United States

#132094 Dec 7, 2012
Lol, Rogue Moron is still playing pretend that the new black panthers is actually thing.

I think Rogue Moron ought to be more worried about the tea party, because they seem to be disappearing and will soon be a myth like the new black panthers.

LMAO!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132095 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you were caught in flagrant stupidity quoting an author who did not agree with Play Law. You stepped in it and it's stuck between your toes.
Ha ha ha ha.
<quoted text>
So, I must have stepped on you? Did it hurt?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132096 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you were totally and blissfully unaware that he said persons born here could not become aliens except by naturalizarion in a foreign country. You were also unaware of the context of the opinion because you never read it. Let me remind you, it concerned how a citizen loses nationality, not how a person gains US citizenship. Furthermore, it was not a "ruling" as you stupidly declared.
Does that refresh your memory?
All persons born in this country and subject to a foreign power, will not be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, unless naturalized.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132097 Dec 7, 2012
What good are sanctions if we give waivers?

U.S. extends waivers on Iran sanctions to China, India, seven others
By Timothy Gardner and Roberta Rampton | Reuters –

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States granted 180-day waivers on Iran sanctions to China, India and seven other countries on Friday in exchange for those nations cutting purchases of oil from the Islamic Republic.
President Barack Obama's administration has now renewed waivers for all 20 of Iran's major oil buyers, after granting them to Japan and 10 EU countries in September. Friday's action was the second renewal for all 20 after Obama signed the sanctions into law a year ago.
The sanctions aim to choke funding to Iran's nuclear program, which the West suspects is enriching uranium to levels that could be used in weapons. Tehran says the program is for civilian purposes.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-extends-waivers-iran-...

Location hidden

#132098 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you can't use the n-word even in the context that it is an African nation but it is okay for them to call us white people things like crackers, spooks, ghosts, etc.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#132099 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this in your balloon head, LRS. The Obama administration uses the same methods (faulty, I agree) as all the other administrations before his. Same here in Canada. Why all of a sudden you want to change the rules in midstream? If the jobless number is now at 7.7%, I know darn well it's more like 12, 13%. But then, the same reality applies to all of Obama's predecessors. When GWB left office in Jan 2009, and Obama took over, the rate of unemployment a month later in Feb 2009 was 8.7% Do you figurre that the real number GWB left Obama saddled with was more like 13, 14%?
Will my post attract more ignorance and rants and profanity or will you try to come up with a lucid reply?
All government statistics are flawed, and sometimes this is for political reasons. But the methodology of US statistics has not changed for decades, and the sampling is usually pretty good (though the fact that the statistics are "corrected" each month shows that there are flaws).

I can remember in the 1960s or 1970s Business Week did a big cover story on ALL US statistics being off in one way or another: trade statistics, GNP, jobs, etc. Fascinating article. Even more fascinating was the fact that one week later Business Week was quoting the US statistics just as if they had never published that cover story.

The reason of course, is that they are the best statistics that we have, and for those who know that they are off, the adjustment that will be made will be made on the basis of the official statistics that are released. Very few people and organizations have the resources to do significant economic statistics on their own.

Location hidden

#132100 Dec 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But O. Obama and Eric Holder are proven racists and will never investigate the NBPP must lest prosecute any of them!
WND EXCLUSIVE
ERIC HOLDER WARNED: ARREST BLACK PANTHERS!
'Racist organization' retaliates for Trayvon Martin killing: 04/18/2012
A high-profile minister and commentator for Fox News, CNN and MSNBC who has been described as the “antidote to Jesse Jackson” is calling today for more arrests in the Trayvon Martin case in Florida. But the ones who should be in handcuffs, according to Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, are members of the New Black Panther Party.
Peterson, founder of the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny, as well as the affiliated BOND Action, has written to Attorney General Eric Holder asking for the arrests.
“The New Black Panther Party has been emboldened by the Justice Department’s refusal to prosecute them for past and current crimes,” he said.“They must be stopped now before their incitement to violence and bloodshed becomes a tragic reality in Florida and across this nation. Swift and aggressive action by your office would show that the DOJ is still committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans, not just blacks, and that you’re seeking justice for all parties involved in this unfortunate case. I hope that you’ll do the right thing. The nation is watching.”
Peterson cited the “$10,000 bounty” that the party placed on the life of George Zimmerman, who has been arrested in the death of Trayvon Martin. The party also has “distributed flyers called for his capture ‘dead or alive.’”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/eric-holder-warned...
Oh goody, I got me another peanut from the peanut gallery. I must have offended someone. Someone who is not smart enough to reply to my comments.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#132101 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
whitehouse.gov
They could have named him Rudolph the Red Nosed and it wouldn't have affected his citizenship.
Correct, his UK/Kenya was never affected.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132102 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cram this in your ear jacqazz. This president has been covered/protected by the MSM for four years. Any white president would be going through impeachment proceedings right now for doing the exact same things Omama has done. Any repercussions for him....No! Why not? Ha! Unemployment figures are bogus because when the Zero took office he opened up our borders nice and wide. Come one, come all....just vote for me, illegally if you have to. These parasites do not get counted, so the numbers are BS. His key administration people are crooked as hell. Holder comes to mind quickly. Here's a good one; the last budget proposal offered by the House was the same approach Omama himself said was the way to go but because he is too busy playing politics instead of running the country, he rejected it! He doesn't like his own plan? Or does he just not like Reps? I think that's pretty easy to determine even for nitwit like you. If adult language bothers you...LEAVE. I think you'd do better in the wading pool where all the little boys are! Imbecile.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132103 Dec 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses?
They chase parked cars!
I was curious why all the women were so ugly!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#132104 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>All persons born in this country and subject to a foreign power, will not be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, unless naturalized.
Yep, children of ambassadors and invading hostile forces aren't citizens. Glad you've finally come to that realization.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132105 Dec 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, children of ambassadors and invading hostile forces aren't citizens. Glad you've finally come to that realization.
Shows how much you understand Leaky! Not much.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132106 Dec 7, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I wish!
Whiz, right over your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,154,625
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 71,140
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min IBdaMann 49,256
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 4 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News