BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132046 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Himmler or Hitler reading from the Talmud? Well, you, slug LRS, posting hymns and the likes, is even more farfetched and unreal than the aforementioned two nazis reciting said Talmud. Hyprocrite, chalk-covered dung heap.
But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132047 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's a gotcha!
I do firmly believe it is way over your head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132048 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the dog ate your homework?
ROFLMAO.
<quoted text>
So sorry pollock. I don't have a dog.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#132049 Dec 7, 2012
LOL, is Rogue Bumpkin still pretending that the new black panthers is actually a thing?

Here's a hypothetical: Rogue, LRS, and Kentucky Klown get together outside their local municipal court. They were matching BDUs and call themselves The New Tea Party Ku Klux Klan. Someone takes a picture. They are never seen nor heard from again.

The official tea party and ku klux klan disavow any knowledge of their existence.

Should the USAG's office launch a full investigation? Or should the three crackpots simply be ignored?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132050 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual jacqazz is wrong yet again. LMAO You sure seem to enjoy calling people liars lil man. Does that somehow make you feel better? BTW, what is embarrassing about a step-mother? Are you attempting to insult her in some way? Free airboat ride? LOL Poor lost soul you, so full of hate and anger! Aimlessly drifting about, never accomplishing anything, just complaining how the world isn't fair. Were you not taught that at an early age like everyone else?
1.Not wrong. Trying to slither out of that whopper is embarrassing your even further;

2. Who said it was embarrassing to have a stepmother? You. I never said that, but you just did. I just said it was embarrassing to be YOU. Thought that was pretty plain English, don't you think?;

3. Explain what "free airboat ride" signifies. You've been offering it for quite a while now. Will that replace your lack of intellectual prowess? I'm sure it's not a threat, right?;

4. Please point out where and when I wrote anything about the world not being fair.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132051 Dec 7, 2012
I am truly impressed with the way Omama has brought peace throughout the Mid East. Great foreign policy! Hey, isn't the deficit supposed to be half of what it was when Omama took office? Wha' happin? Didn't the zero say if it wasn't then he would not seek re-election? Oh well, so much for his word and character! What a loser!-> Think What-A-Burger.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132052 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar
The names and words I write could in Topix, including my lasty post, can be read in kindergarten. Could you do the same with "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, buttune, rip heart out through azzhole?". I think not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132053 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
I am truly impressed with the way Omama has brought peace throughout the Mid East. Great foreign policy! Hey, isn't the deficit supposed to be half of what it was when Omama took office? Wha' happin? Didn't the zero say if it wasn't then he would not seek re-election? Oh well, so much for his word and character! What a loser!-> Think What-A-Burger.
You wrote : "What a loser"

Well, the "loser" is the re-elected 44th president of the United States of America and will be re-inaugurated January 21, 2013. Does that make you a winner? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). That is when the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, the Hon John Roberts will attend to the swearing-in OF PRESIDENT OBAMA and thereafter intone "Congratulations, Mr. President". Will you be watching and eating your heart (what heart?) out, Mr predictor of a Romney lanslide? ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132054 Dec 7, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, is Rogue Bumpkin still pretending that the new black panthers is actually a thing?
Here's a hypothetical: Rogue, LRS, and Kentucky Klown get together outside their local municipal court. They were matching BDUs and call themselves The New Tea Party Ku Klux Klan. Someone takes a picture. They are never seen nor heard from again.
The official tea party and ku klux klan disavow any knowledge of their existence.
Should the USAG's office launch a full investigation? Or should the three crackpots simply be ignored?
Leaky, it's not possible for you to be any more stupid.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132055 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you have a dog the first time you told that tale; and you don'have a step-mother either.
ROFLMAO.

LRS caught in delicto flagrante.
wojar wrote:
And the dog ate your homework?
ROFLMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132056 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Not wrong. Trying to slither out of that whopper is embarrassing your even further;
2. Who said it was embarrassing to have a stepmother? You. I never said that, but you just did. I just said it was embarrassing to be YOU. Thought that was pretty plain English, don't you think?;
3. Explain what "free airboat ride" signifies. You've been offering it for quite a while now. Will that replace your lack of intellectual prowess? I'm sure it's not a threat, right?;
4. Please point out where and when I wrote anything about the world not being fair.
jacqazz, look at it this way. I know the facts and you don't. You are wrong. Backing down on the step-mother attack huh? Not surprised. What exactly did you say was embarrassing to me? Free means it doesn't cost anything. Airboat is a vehicle. Ride is like transportation. The only threat for you is falling out of the boat. Now that wasn't that hard was it? Or was it? LOL Fairness - you think Utopia exists. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132057 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The names and words I write could in Topix, including my lasty post, can be read in kindergarten. Could you do the same with "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, buttune, rip heart out through azzhole?". I think not.
jacqazz, I'd be afraid to know what you think is appropriate for children.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132058 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "What a loser"
Well, the "loser" is the re-elected 44th president of the United States of America and will be re-inaugurated January 21, 2013. Does that make you a winner? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). That is when the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, the Hon John Roberts will attend to the swearing-in OF PRESIDENT OBAMA and thereafter intone "Congratulations, Mr. President". Will you be watching and eating your heart (what heart?) out, Mr predictor of a Romney lanslide? ha ha.
Thanks for the reminder. Today is 12/07/12 and the U.S. still has a liar and a fraud in the White House. Does anyone know his real name by chance? Pity the poor souls that have so little in their lives that they'll believe the first person that promises them something. That ladies and gentlemen is what you call a fool. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132059 Dec 7, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you have a dog the first time you told that tale; and you don'have a step-mother either.
ROFLMAO.
LRS caught in delicto flagrante.
<quoted text>
You mean the lady has been pretending for 40+ years to be my step-mother? LMAO! Close your azzhole pollock, it's lying again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132060 Dec 7, 2012
Two pollocks were walking in the woods when they came across a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence.

The one pulls down his pants & does the sheep.

Then he turns to his buddy and said, "Ok it's your turn."

So his buddy sticks his head in the fence.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132061 Dec 7, 2012
Q: Why did the Polak cross the road?

A: He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132062 Dec 7, 2012
Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?

A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132063 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pollock?". Did you not just write "But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar ". You're such trash.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132064 Dec 7, 2012
Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a pin at you?

A: Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132065 Dec 7, 2012
Q: How did the Polish mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?

A: Yellow in the front, Brown in the back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 5 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web