BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131833 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad. Horrible. But you want real sad? What about Jovan Belcher, K.C. linebacker? Killed his girl friend and then killed himself. How does that fare with the Moslem mother who killed her son? Isn't that just as horrible? What does playing the game a day later do for respect?
The beauty of it is, Belcher, who graduated from the University of Maine with a degree in child development and family relations, yes, you read right, this man, steeped in dev and family relations, has a diploma to prove it, displayed a history of violence, abuse of previous girl friends, kills the mother his son, kills himself. And how'd he get that diploma? Why, a football scholarship, what a joke. Probably couldn't even spell his own name. And he shoots his wife.
Before you look overseas for abuse and horrible killings, like that child, look homeward, eh boy. That Moslem mother, though it's not an excuse, was nevertheless ignorant and no doubt in fear of Yousef, her sob husband. Belcher wasn't supposed to be. Both crimes are horrible and condemnable. Horrifying.
You wrote : "Really, what can you say? These folks are not right in the head. I say run every damn one of them out of the country immediately". I trust you meant FoxNews.com , no?
jacqazz, REALLY! Get help with that lack of memory. What a stool. Doesn't even know who he's replying to. LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#131834 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is pointless about fraudulent documents produced by the President? Would it be pointless if Bush were in office? Now, hush little one.
Because the fraud has only occurred in your mind Mr.Liars. To believe your dreams is one thing, but to present them to the public as truth yet another. Some would call you mentally disturbed. Of course I do not; I simply call you an ignorant birfoon. LOL
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131835 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that fat gut of yours is from too many 45s bro! Heart attack city. Enjoy!
Stil munchin' on those hog rinds or pigs feet...whatever they are. Typical southern trailer trash. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131836 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but judging from your prose and comportment, a "mobile home" is too "chic" for the likes of you. Even "trailer" is overdoing it. Where does trash congregate? In a garbage can. They do sell oversized ones, you know.
Where does trash congregate? In your double wide dumpster of course. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131837 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa whoa, hold it. I thought I was the number one Splatter in your book. You told me the other that no one sucked the way I do. Now it's Grand Birther. I resent losing first place in your standings. Please please, slug, er, LRS, tell me I'm still number one in your book.
Don't worry, you're in my book. You're listed under the D's....dumbazz!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131838 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be celebrating the birth of Christ, our Savior while you complain about any and everything. We'll share the love of family and friends. Too bad you have neither. What a life you have jacqazz. Empty, hollow, shallow, materialistic, unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant. Pathetic by any standards. It takes courage to have faith jacqazz and you have none. Sad, very sad. But hey, being a failure is your own fault. Or is Bush's fault?
Complain, me? Why don't you read your posts since November 7 , and way before November 7 (the names you called you president and his family...)and see who is complaining. You act like a pig, a loud unvarnished dirty oink oink January 1 to December 24 and suddenly, out comes the slug with the hypocritical faith and good will. The Slug who bursts in an uncchristian rage with dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, heart ripped through azzhole, buttune (yes, whatever it means) and ashort while later mouths Faith, good faith and love of family? The gun lover? Yes, what a two-faced trailer-inhabiting drugged loser. Love of what family, what friends? Girlfriend? Ha ha. The one who visited for 2 hours and left? THAT's a girl friend? Not so sure, more likely the nurse who administers your sedative/tranquilizers and has to wait an hour or two in case of any serious reactions. There can't be, as you act 24/24 like someone with a serious reaction.

You definitely do not measure up, UnAmerican loser. So far, so so far.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131839 Dec 5, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the fraud has only occurred in your mind Mr.Liars. To believe your dreams is one thing, but to present them to the public as truth yet another. Some would call you mentally disturbed. Of course I do not; I simply call you an ignorant birfoon. LOL
pops you're a dumbshat. Really.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131840 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Stil munchin' on those hog rinds or pigs feet...whatever they are. Typical southern trailer trash. LMAO!!!
What I munch on keeps me nice and trim. What happened to your fat azz? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131841 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, REALLY! Get help with that lack of memory. What a stool. Doesn't even know who he's replying to. LMAO!
Whatever. Same difference.Like peas in a pod.

Moreno Valley, CA

#131842 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
They may call it bacon there, but itís called pork everywhere else. What do they call it in Shreveport, crawdads?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131843 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was replying to Rogue who was replying to you, and as he ignorantly agreed with you, both living in a BIG glass house, my post was to him. But hey, it could just as easily be addressed to you, though it was not and LRS is nowhere in my post.

Why you butting in? Crossing your monikers again? Why don't you rebut (if you can, intelligently---never mind, you can't) instead of making a fool of yourself (again)?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131844 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What I munch on keeps me nice and trim. What happened to your fat azz? LMAO!!!
Numerous reports have listed the south as having the fattest population. Must be difficult to munch on much of anything will so few teeth.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131845 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you're in my book. You're listed under the D's....dumbazz!
The only book you have is that Sears catalog in you out-house. LMAO!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131847 Dec 5, 2012
corr : Quit

Moreno Valley, CA

#131848 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
The folks to whom you speak generally live on the street and seek very little in government services. Is it your contention the wealthy should wage war on the guy with the grocery cart sleeping on a bus bench Mr. Liars?

Moreno Valley, CA

#131849 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Tis the CHRISTMAS Season. Time to get the CHRISTMAS tree up. Noels are being sung. For the atheists among us, Christ's birthday is on the 25th. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
As you have not produced your Christís BC and have no way of knowing when or if JC was born, I believe you meant to say you simply celebrate Jesus the Christís birthday on the 25th of December.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131850 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was replying to Rogue who was replying to you, and as he ignorantly agreed with you, both living in a BIG glass house, my post was to him. But hey, it could just as easily be addressed to you, though it was not and LRS is nowhere in my post.
Why you butting in? Crossing your monikers again? Why don't you rebut (if you can, intelligently---never mind, you can't) instead of making a fool of yourself (again)?
You quoted me brainchild! LMAO! dummy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131851 Dec 5, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have not produced your Christís BC and have no way of knowing when or if JC was born, I believe you meant to say you simply celebrate Jesus the Christís birthday on the 25th of December.
Faith pops. Try it. It sure isn't going to hurt you! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131852 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Complain, me? Why don't you read your posts since November 7 , and way before November 7 (the names you called you president and his family...)and see who is complaining. You act like a pig, a loud unvarnished dirty oink oink January 1 to December 24 and suddenly, out comes the slug with the hypocritical faith and good will. The Slug who bursts in an uncchristian rage with dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, heart ripped through azzhole, buttune (yes, whatever it means) and ashort while later mouths Faith, good faith and love of family? The gun lover? Yes, what a two-faced trailer-inhabiting drugged loser. Love of what family, what friends? Girlfriend? Ha ha. The one who visited for 2 hours and left? THAT's a girl friend? Not so sure, more likely the nurse who administers your sedative/tranquilizers and has to wait an hour or two in case of any serious reactions. There can't be, as you act 24/24 like someone with a serious reaction.
You definitely do not measure up, UnAmerican loser. So far, so so far.
When were you first diagnosed with DainBramage? I'm really worried about your memory jacqazz. I date two nurses. That doesn't make someone a girlfriend but it sure sheds light on what you know about women. LMAO! dodo bird BTW, what is 24/24? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131853 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous reports have listed the south as having the fattest population. Must be difficult to munch on much of anything will so few teeth.
Fried foods are a staple in these parts. I rarely eat fried foods, not healthy for you pops. My teeth are fine pops and they're all there! Keep posting, you're getting worse and worse as you go. LMAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,111,599
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 29 min Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 3 hr cheluzal 11
Amy 9-23-14 5 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE