BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,061 - 116,080 of 177,412 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131791 Dec 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Loser, I see that you are again unable to rebut anything I wrote.
LMAO!! You are a sad wannabe troll.
Hi Leaky! You said something? I thought someone broke wind. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131792 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I am an Army guy but the only reason why Army won the National Championships in 1944 and 1945 was because all of the other colleges and Universities had no teams. Because of the war, everyone that that was health was drafted. Well, if you were in West point or Annapolis you were exempt from the draft!
Now how did the Army win in 1914, I haven't a clue.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...
Army unveils WWII-inspired uniforms for the Army-Navy game
According to a release by West Point, the uniform design, which is Army's classic black and gold, pays tribute to 1944, which included the first of Army's three consecutive national championships and the World War II victory at the Battle of the Bulge.
Absurd. The only thing that matters is, as you said it, "World War II victory at the Battle of the Bulge." Your army football team of 1944 is totally insignificant and of no consequence what is so ever. Ever been to Bastogne and stood in the centre of "Place du Général McAuliffe?"
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131793 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is his bases for making the allegation that "quality of Texas' teachers is dropping".
He seems to equate teacher salary to end results which means .... he is a bigot!
Oh, in per capita income, Texas is #25 which means average.
"He seems to equate teacher salary to end results which means ...he is a bigot!"

1) Where did he do that?
2) That makes him a bigot? You don't even know what the word means.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131794 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The word of a gutless hypocrite is meaningless; as are you! LMAO!!!
Blather blather blather. Poor LilRomperStomper - just another blowhard bigot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131795 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the dirty windows on your trailer house and the bottom of that beer bottle you are drinking from. LMAO!!!!
Sorry pops, I don't live in a trailer nor do I drink. Any other completely wrong statements you'd like to make? LMAO dumbazz
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131796 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your out-house has backed up again.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131797 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Is it even remotely possible to be a bigger fool than you?
My money's on LilRomperStomper

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131798 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
Ah, how nice....a couple of con felons out for a lunch.
Jack Abramoff and Tom DeLay, Washington titans turned convicted felons, have plenty to catch up on.
Abramoff, one of Washington's most infamous lobbyists, and DeLay, the former House majority leader, were spotted lunching together at Sushi Taro in Washington, D.C., the Washington Post reported on Wednesday.
You do know that Tom DeLay's case is still under appeal and there are very serious Constitutional meters involved.
As for Jack Abramoff, he did what he was convicted of. But it is funny how Jon Corzine will not be charged in the embezzlement of over one billion dollars of client's money!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131799 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather. Poor LilRomperStomper - just another blowhard bigot
Thanks for proving my point. Meaningless. LMAO!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131800 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My money's on LilRomperStomper
Sorry, jacqazz sewed up the Triple Crown last week! LOL!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131801 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pops, I don't live in a trailer nor do I drink. Any other completely wrong statements you'd like to make? LMAO dumbazz
Oh, excuse me....a mobile home. Ya know, admitting you have a drinking problem is the first step towards recovery.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131802 Dec 5, 2012
LMAO! The buttflaps (roids) are just too stupid to be taken seriously about any matter.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131803 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Tom DeLay's case is still under appeal and there are very serious Constitutional meters involved.
As for Jack Abramoff, he did what he was convicted of. But it is funny how Jon Corzine will not be charged in the embezzlement of over one billion dollars of client's money!!!
I know that Tom DeLay has been convicted...A FELON!!!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#131804 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is from the REAL NASA. Please not their last comment which bashes the University of Colorado at Boulder who was implicated in Climate Gate for cooking the data books. And just as I thought, they are still cooking up a Kool Aide for you Libtards!
NASA June 2012 Solar Cycle 24 Prediction – Lowest in 100Yrs; June 8, 2012 ; NASA MSFC
The current prediction for Sunspot Cycle 24 gives a smoothed sunspot number maximum of about 60 in the Spring of 2013. We are currently over three years into Cycle 24. The current predicted size makes this the smallest sunspot cycle in about 100 years
.....Also note that the “Boulder” numbers reported daily at http://www.spaceweather.com are typically about 35% higher than the International sunspot number.
http://nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/2012/06...
LMAO!!!! "This is from the real NASA." Rogue Moron then links to a blog he likes written by a guy with a bachelors degree in social science.

Rogue Moron could very well have linked to the same information at THE REAL NASA (here: http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/predict.sht... ), but Rogue Moron is a biased hack.

Notice of course that there is no mention of earth's weather being affected by periods of increased or decreased sun spot activity.

Here is what the REAL NASA has to say about that: "How are sun spots related to Earth's weather?
We don't know exactly. During the 1600's, there were no sun spot cycles observed, and Europe was in the grip of what climatologists call the Little Ice Age. Since 1700, there have been more or less regular cycles of typical length 11 years. Careful measurements of the luminosity of the Sun from satellite observations have shown that, when sun spots are present, the Sun is actually brighter, even though the spots themselves are dark! Surrounding regions of the solar surface become slightly brighter and in fact over compensate for the loss of luminosity by the sun spots. But this modulation of the solar output by sun spots produces only a 0.04 percent change in the solar constant, so it is very hard to believe that it has any direct affect upon earth weather. Some studies have suggested that the average ocean temperature increases and decreases, world-wide, by 0.5 degrees C in phase with the sun spot cycle, but the mechanism is not understood.

This entire subject is still under heavy investigation, because logically, any changes on the sun ought to have some level of climatic impact. Its just that there are so many other 'cycles within cycles' on the Earth, that solar effects, if they exist at all, are badly hidden."

http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/ask/a11667....

Rogue Moron is of course pretending that Climategate was an actual thing and not a made up story foisted upon him by those interested in polluting. The universities and organizations implicated in the fake climategate were of course cleared of any wrongdoing. And any fool literate beyond Rogue Moron's level can read for themselves and see how badly the conservative media had to take quotes out of context to make their fake story.

But hey, it worked on those as dumb as Rogue Moron, and there are a lot of fools like him.

Location hidden

#131805 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
another con with anger management issues???
You've been warned: Confront Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer about global warming, and she will curse at you and, maybe, if you're lucky, she'll take a swing at you, too.
A reporter for the local KTVK station in Arizona had the gall to ask Brewer if she thought global warming was real during a very short, very casual press conference about an energy conference this weekend. Brewer said something about it not being man made, which is silly, because science — and much has been made about that. The important part is what we didn't know until now, which is what happened next.
Global warming is a thing we pay attention to now, so a handler tried to get Brewer out of there before anything more could happen. But the governor wanted to confront the reporter, KTVK's Dennis Welch, who got his answer and was packing his things — so she whacked him on the arm to get his attention. Like, with a fist. A closed first, even, so it wasn't one of those sissy pro-wrestling punches. A photographer present at the rumble told Jim Romensko all the details:
After her answer, a handler swooped in and whisked her away, but about three paces out she turned back around to face the reporter who asked the last question. He had turned to a camera operator and seemed to be putting his microphone away. Brewer took her left hand, balled it into a fist and with the back of her hand she slugged the reporter on the back of his right arm. Not hard, but with enough force that he spun around to see what was going on.
After hitting the Welch, Brewer asked, "Where in the hell did that come from?" and the camera was still rolling, so the reporter included it in his report. Unfortunately, the punching wasn't in the shot — which is why we're just hearing about the thwack now — and so the world is denied a Jan Brewer punching GIF.
And what proof do you have that Gov. Brewer stuck him?

What isn't shown in the video, however, is what West Valley View photographer Michael Clawson claimed was Brewer punching Welch's arm before the brief scolding.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/05/jan-...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#131806 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, you really suck at this whole trying to troll the internet thing, huh?

It would help if you actually knew how to insult someone instead of this stuff you learned when you were 8 and still in diapers.

Do please try to step up your work, for that sake of trolls everywhere.

Location hidden

#131807 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, excuse me....a mobile home. Ya know, admitting you have a drinking problem is the first step towards recovery.
Oh, excuse me ... a mobile home. Ya know, admitting you can't see snow when it is snowing is a problem.

Location hidden

#131808 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I am an Army guy but the only reason why Army won the National Championships in 1944 and 1945 was because all of the other colleges and Universities had no teams. Because of the war, everyone that that was health was drafted. Well, if you were in West point or Annapolis you were exempt from the draft!
Now how did the Army win in 1914, I haven't a clue.
Army unveils WWII-inspired uniforms for the Army-Navy game
According to a release by West Point, the uniform design, which is Army's classic black and gold, pays tribute to 1944, which included the first of Army's three consecutive national championships and the World War II victory at the Battle of the Bulge.
Oh thank you, thank you. I like lemons too!

Location hidden

#131809 Dec 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where Rogue Moron admits his 10s of thousands of posts were not intellectually honest and merely troll posts.
Congratulations you're and idiot, Rogue.
And none of you posts are merely troll posts?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131810 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what happens on Dec. 25th. Sorry flapper.
i know what'll happen. Nothing to do with religion. Exchange of moslty unseless and expensive gifts, drinking, overeating and children thinking that Santa was born on Christmas. Meantime, and you don't read too well, do you, it happened in April. The boss said so, LMAO (LRS, tm reg'd).

Do you know how Jesus-Christ happened to get his name? No? Okay, here goes, god, how long will I have to educate you?

There they were in the stable, Mary, Joseph (poor bugger, wondering how the hell he got into this, seeing as he did nuthin') and the newborn not yet named.

Mary : "Joseph, we're all out of milk and cigs. Do you mind going to the corner store and getting us some of that stuff?"

Joseph, dragging his feet : "Aw, Mary, well, okay, I'll go"

So Joseph hops on his donkey (ass to you, LRS) and off he goes

Comes back later with his goodies, enters the stable, and POW, bumps his head on the low ceiling beams.

Joseph bellows : "Jesus Christ!"

And Mary replies : "Hey, that's a good name to call the kid".

There you have it, LRS. No charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Jonah1 49,538
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Yeah 1,100,625
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE