BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131778 Dec 5, 2012
the unions probably caused this as well...

AUSTIN, Texas (AP)-- The quality of Texas' teachers is dropping largely because of low pay in a competitive market, an expert economist testified Tuesday in the public school finance trial.

Duke University professor Jacob Vigdor said teacher salaries were 30 percent lower in Texas than for other college graduates and have fallen behind salaries paid in other Sun Belt states. He added 32 other states pay higher salaries, whereas Texas' have not kept up with inflation since 2000.

Vigdor was called to testify by attorneys for wealthy schools that are among the 600 districts to sue the state over $5.4 billion in cuts to school funding.

The average Texas teacher salary is $47,311, well below the national average of $54,965. The pay is also historically low, noting that 50 years ago a teacher earned 50 percent more than a registered nurse in Texas, but now nurses earn 50 percent more than teachers.

Vigdor said the low pay has led quality teachers to leave the state or change professions, leading to an overall decline in teacher quality. He used statistics from 2010 for all of his testimony.

"The situation in Texas has declined over the past several years at a fairly rapid pace," Vigdor said. "It behooves the state to think carefully about whether they are investing in the teacher labor market at a level that is consistent with the goals that they have espoused."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131779 Dec 5, 2012
Now I am an Army guy but the only reason why Army won the National Championships in 1944 and 1945 was because all of the other colleges and Universities had no teams. Because of the war, everyone that that was health was drafted. Well, if you were in West point or Annapolis you were exempt from the draft!
Now how did the Army win in 1914, I haven't a clue.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...

Army unveils WWII-inspired uniforms for the Army-Navy game

According to a release by West Point, the uniform design, which is Army's classic black and gold, pays tribute to 1944, which included the first of Army's three consecutive national championships and the World War II victory at the Battle of the Bulge.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131780 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry , Pope just said it's in April and 3 years earlier than orginally thought. Why does a so-called atheist (sez you and Rogue) have to apprise you of that?
Watch what happens on Dec. 25th. Sorry flapper.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131781 Dec 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where Rogue Moron admits his 10s of thousands of posts were not intellectually honest and merely troll posts.
Congratulations you're and idiot, Rogue.
Hey Leaky, please learn the English language. Moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131782 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Chris Christie is the fattest of them all!!!!
I don't know pops, you look rather fat yourself.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131783 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it Birfoons always feel the need to blather and huff and puff and .... Sit around and whine about their failure? Oh - that's right - they're all blowhard bigots - that's all they've got
The word of a gutless hypocrite is meaningless; as are you! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131784 Dec 5, 2012
Really, what can you say? These folks are not right in the head. I say run every damn one of them out of the country immediately. Pathetic. No evolution among these sickos.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/mothe...

Location hidden

#131785 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
the unions probably caused this as well...
AUSTIN, Texas (AP)-- The quality of Texas' teachers is dropping largely because of low pay in a competitive market, an expert economist testified Tuesday in the public school finance trial.
Duke University professor Jacob Vigdor said teacher salaries were 30 percent lower in Texas than for other college graduates and have fallen behind salaries paid in other Sun Belt states. He added 32 other states pay higher salaries, whereas Texas' have not kept up with inflation since 2000.
Vigdor was called to testify by attorneys for wealthy schools that are among the 600 districts to sue the state over $5.4 billion in cuts to school funding.
The average Texas teacher salary is $47,311, well below the national average of $54,965. The pay is also historically low, noting that 50 years ago a teacher earned 50 percent more than a registered nurse in Texas, but now nurses earn 50 percent more than teachers.
Vigdor said the low pay has led quality teachers to leave the state or change professions, leading to an overall decline in teacher quality. He used statistics from 2010 for all of his testimony.
"The situation in Texas has declined over the past several years at a fairly rapid pace," Vigdor said. "It behooves the state to think carefully about whether they are investing in the teacher labor market at a level that is consistent with the goals that they have espoused."
What is his bases for making the allegation that "quality of Texas' teachers is dropping".
He seems to equate teacher salary to end results which means .... he is a bigot!
Oh, in per capita income, Texas is #25 which means average.

Location hidden

#131786 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Really, what can you say? These folks are not right in the head. I say run every damn one of them out of the country immediately. Pathetic. No evolution among these sickos.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/mothe...
Sad, very sad.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#131787 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Leaky, please learn the English language. Moron.
Hi, Loser, I see that you are again unable to rebut anything I wrote.

LMAO!! You are a sad wannabe troll.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131788 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know pops, you look rather fat yourself.
It's just the dirty windows on your trailer house and the bottom of that beer bottle you are drinking from. LMAO!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131789 Dec 5, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I Want To Know About Obama's Forged Identity Documents; Slams Congress/Media
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AAZhh2T5viAXX&feature=em- uploademail
“The Communist Party USA not only welcomes the reelection of President Barack Obama, but actively engaged in the electoral campaign for his reelection and for the election of many Democratic Party congressional candidates,” Marquit declared at the conference, hosted by the Lebanese Communist Party.
Under Obama, he said,“…we have been forming Party clubs in states in which we previously had very few or even no members. This influx of new members led us to have a national Party school earlier this year to acquaint new members with the Marxist-Leninist orientation of the Party.”
The communist resurgence under Obama is not surprising, since he has consistently waged a Marxist class warfare campaign as President and was influenced as a young man by Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff677...
Is it even remotely possible to be a bigger fool than you?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131790 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is his bases for making the allegation that "quality of Texas' teachers is dropping".
He seems to equate teacher salary to end results which means .... he is a bigot!
There you go again, using words that you don't know the definiton of.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131791 Dec 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Loser, I see that you are again unable to rebut anything I wrote.
LMAO!! You are a sad wannabe troll.
Hi Leaky! You said something? I thought someone broke wind. LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131792 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I am an Army guy but the only reason why Army won the National Championships in 1944 and 1945 was because all of the other colleges and Universities had no teams. Because of the war, everyone that that was health was drafted. Well, if you were in West point or Annapolis you were exempt from the draft!
Now how did the Army win in 1914, I haven't a clue.
Army unveils WWII-inspired uniforms for the Army-Navy game
According to a release by West Point, the uniform design, which is Army's classic black and gold, pays tribute to 1944, which included the first of Army's three consecutive national championships and the World War II victory at the Battle of the Bulge.
Absurd. The only thing that matters is, as you said it, "World War II victory at the Battle of the Bulge." Your army football team of 1944 is totally insignificant and of no consequence what is so ever. Ever been to Bastogne and stood in the centre of "Place du Général McAuliffe?"
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131793 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"He seems to equate teacher salary to end results which means ...he is a bigot!"

1) Where did he do that?
2) That makes him a bigot? You don't even know what the word means.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131794 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The word of a gutless hypocrite is meaningless; as are you! LMAO!!!
Blather blather blather. Poor LilRomperStomper - just another blowhard bigot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131795 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the dirty windows on your trailer house and the bottom of that beer bottle you are drinking from. LMAO!!!!
Sorry pops, I don't live in a trailer nor do I drink. Any other completely wrong statements you'd like to make? LMAO dumbazz
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131796 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Leaky! You said something? I thought someone broke wind. LMAO!!!
Perhaps your out-house has backed up again.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131797 Dec 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Is it even remotely possible to be a bigger fool than you?
My money's on LilRomperStomper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 13 min LOL 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min John Galt 1,153,461
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 2 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web