BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
116,021 - 116,040 of 177,351 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131751 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got? You're a gutless hypocrite. LMAO
And you're still boring and juvenile - sad, but that is all you got.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131752 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
Since your wealthy are only concerned with themselves, there will never be a leader among them and your little bs war will be a failure before it even starts. LMAO!!!!!

Trailer trash birfoons are such fools!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131753 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#131754 Dec 5, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/04/el...
I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
Yeah, not a word on their website about their offer to Patraeus to report the news the way HE wanted it. Nothing about bankrolling his run for Presidency... Wonder why that is? Fair and unbiased?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131755 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still boring and juvenile - sad, but that is all you got.
Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt. Gutless hypocrite.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131756 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your wealthy are only concerned with themselves, there will never be a leader among them and your little bs war will be a failure before it even starts. LMAO!!!!!
Trailer trash birfoons are such fools!!!
Who said you'd ever even know about it, pops?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131757 Dec 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.
Air il'e yoshmotak! Why shouldn't they? It'll be a "silent" war. In your words "hee hee hee". LMAO!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131758 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt. Gutless hypocrite.
Says the pathetic bigot. Rant on moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131759 Dec 5, 2012
Tis the CHRISTMAS Season. Time to get the CHRISTMAS tree up. Noels are being sung. For the atheists among us, Christ's birthday is on the 25th. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131760 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Air il'e yoshmotak! Why shouldn't they? It'll be a "silent" war. In your words "hee hee hee". LMAO!
Huh? With no motive, whether silent or cacaphonic, is entirely irrelevant. The welfare class is their perfect foil, sucker. UR a prime example.

wojar wrote:
Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131761 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Tis the CHRISTMAS Season. Time to get the CHRISTMAS tree up. Noels are being sung. For the atheists among us, Christ's birthday is on the 25th. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So sorry , Pope just said it's in April and 3 years earlier than orginally thought. Why does a so-called atheist (sez you and Rogue) have to apprise you of that?
Grand Birther

United States

#131762 Dec 5, 2012
It looks like Walmart may be getting into the mortgage business.

Oh joy, more baby boomer birfoons can default and tank the economy again.
Grand Birther

United States

#131763 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point was made. And you had to reply.
I enjoyed jerking your chain!
Here's where Rogue Moron admits his 10s of thousands of posts were not intellectually honest and merely troll posts.

Congratulations you're and idiot, Rogue.
Grand Birther

United States

#131764 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it today? Yesterday I commented about the snow storm in Russia and do you recall my analysis?
To refresh your 24 second memory I said that one snow storm does not make a trend.
Now, Rome Italy has had four snow storms in three consecutive winters with the last one being the worst snow storm in fifty years. Prior to 2009 it had been 25 years since the last snow storm. Now that makes a trend!
Rome Italy 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KCxOgfk5zk0XX
Rome is hit by a second snow storm in a week
After no big snowfall for 26 years, Rome....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegall...
First Snow In Rome Since 1986? February 19, 2010
http://www.theromejournal.org/2010/02/snow-ro...
Sorry, Rogue Moron, four of anything does not make a trend of anything in a data set of hundreds.

Please learn basic math.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131765 Dec 5, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rogue Moron, four of anything does not make a trend of anything in a data set of hundreds.
Please learn basic math.
Red herring. Jerking your chain.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131766 Dec 5, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
pudor tu Yours and yours
Tu es stultior quam sordes
best translation is you are dumber than an ass cunnus
Hey nebka, I got your goat!

Location hidden

#131767 Dec 5, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
pudor tu Yours and yours
Tu es stultior quam sordes
best translation is you are dumber than an ass cunnus
Oh nebka, I knew you did not know Latin because if you did, all of "pudor tu Yours and yours" would be in Latin!

Location hidden

#131768 Dec 5, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/04/el...
I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
With 14.6% of all typical schmucks out of work, how do you expect them to qualify for a loan not to mention pay the bills?
Oh, if you remember, Teddy Kennedy was fatter than Rush and not to mention Congressman Jerrold Nadler.
http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2011/07/rep-je...
Sunlight Foundation com

Bay Shore, NY

#131769 Dec 5, 2012
Obamacare Architect Leaves White House for Pharmaceutical Industry Job
Few people embody the corporatist revolving door greasing Washington as purely as Elizabeth Fowler / December 5, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/bh6wuuv
When the legislation that became known as "Obamacare" was first drafted, the key legislator was the Democratic Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, Max Baucus, whose committee took the lead in drafting the legislation. As Baucus himself repeatedly boasted, the architect of that legislation was Elizabeth Fowler, his chief health policy counsel; indeed, as Marcy Wheeler discovered, it was Fowler who actually drafted it. As Politico put it at the time: "If you drew an organizational chart of major players in the Senate health care negotiations, Fowler would be the chief operating officer
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/12/05-0

The Secret of Bernie Sanders' Success
December 5, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cs9ehev
"We will not accept cuts to Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid," declared U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders Monday night, at The Nation Institute dinner where the independent senator from Vermont was cheered for his absolute defense of programs that he argues must not be sacrificed to the austerity demands of those who would toss working American off the "fiscal cliff."
That Sanders is a hero to progressives, like those who gathered Monday night in New York for the annual event, is no secret.
But what is the Sanders secret?
How does an independent senator, who refuses to accept the false constructs of the Republican right and its media echo chamber, who calls out compromising Democrats, and who rejects the centrist fantasies of so many pundits, keep winning elections by overwhelming margins? And what can progressives learn from his political success -- and aggressive progressivism -- as they engage in the fiscal-cliff fight, prepare for the coming Congress and set the stage for the elections of 2014 and 2016?
To begin with, Sanders does not accept conventional wisdom, and he does not play by conventional political rules.
The narratives spun by political and media elites throughout the 2012 election campaign were all about money and television buys, polls and personalities. Both major parties focused on a narrow set of issues, and an even narrower set of appeals directed to a conventional wisdom that imagined Americans wanted only drab variations on the moderate themes sounded by Barack Obama and Mitt Romney in their last debate. But in Vermont, the most refreshingly unconventional politician in America was coasting toward re-election with a campaign that broke all the rules.
Sanders ran no attack ads. In fact, he ran no TV commercials. He finished the campaign still speaking in full sentences, not soundbites; still inviting voters to ask complicated questions on controversial issues—and still answering with big, bold proposals to address climate change, really reform healthcare with a single-payer “Medicare for All” program, steer money away from the Pentagon and toward domestic jobs initiatives, and counter the threat of plutocracy posed by Citizens United by amending the Constitution. Rejecting the empty partisanship of the pre-election frenzy, Sanders was ripping the austerity agenda of Romney and Paul Ryan, while warning that Obama and too many Democrats were inclining toward an austerity-lite “grand bargain” that would make debt reduction a greater priority than saving Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/12/05-2...

Location hidden

#131770 Dec 5, 2012
This is from the REAL NASA. Please not their last comment which bashes the University of Colorado at Boulder who was implicated in Climate Gate for cooking the data books. And just as I thought, they are still cooking up a Kool Aide for you Libtards!

NASA June 2012 Solar Cycle 24 Prediction – Lowest in 100Yrs; June 8, 2012 ; NASA MSFC

The current prediction for Sunspot Cycle 24 gives a smoothed sunspot number maximum of about 60 in the Spring of 2013. We are currently over three years into Cycle 24. The current predicted size makes this the smallest sunspot cycle in about 100 years
.....Also note that the “Boulder” numbers reported daily at http://www.spaceweather.com are typically about 35% higher than the International sunspot number.
http://nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/2012/06...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min mahz 49,464
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 68,952
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min voice of peace 68,353
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 46 min newpoly 1,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 1 hr hands on AR 2
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••