BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131738 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If the point was to emphasize how pathetic and empty your life is, well done.
And your excuse is? Mine is my girl friend's nest two days off are Friday and Saturday. She worked until 7:00 a.m. this morning and will sleep until four and I will probably go over to her place for diner tonight. Or maybe dine out. we shall see!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131739 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And your excuse is? Mine is my girl friend's nest two days off are Friday and Saturday. She worked until 7:00 a.m. this morning and will sleep until four and I will probably go over to her place for diner tonight. Or maybe dine out. we shall see!
And LoserRepastingSpam recoils in horror since, as all 2nd graders know, girls carry cooties
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131740 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantasies about "fraudulent documents" are always pointless. Would they still make you wet if Reagan were in office?
Too tough for you to admit the truth, huh? pigeon
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131741 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Too tough for you to admit the truth, huh? pigeon
Ah, too tough a question for Romper Stomper? I'll ask LittleRimperStomper again, would the fable make you wet if Reagan were in office? hippo

Or if Obama were any old white Republican?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131742 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantasies about "fraudulent documents" are always pointless. Would they still make you wet if Reagan were in office?
Why can't you answer such a simple question? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131743 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you answer such a simple question? LMAO!!!
Why can't you comprehend English? Oh, that's right - you're a Birfoon. Must really suck to be you

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#131744 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are smart by getting Latin insults from the internet?!? You're knot!
pudor tu
Tu es stultior quam sordes
pudor tu Yours and yours
best translation is you are dumber than an ass cunnus
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131745 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you comprehend English? Oh, that's right - you're a Birfoon. Must really suck to be you
Is that all you got? You're a gutless hypocrite. LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131746 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you answer such a simple question? LMAO!!!
You mean sniveling and whining is a question?

ROFLMAO.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131747 Dec 5, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
pudor tu Yours and yours
best translation is you are dumber than an ass cunnus
Air il'e yoshmotak!
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#131748 Dec 5, 2012
Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/04/el...

I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131749 Dec 5, 2012
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131750 Dec 5, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.
I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
You mean you schmucks like you who will default? Yea, that'll really help things along. boink boink boink
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131751 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got? You're a gutless hypocrite. LMAO
And you're still boring and juvenile - sad, but that is all you got.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131752 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
Since your wealthy are only concerned with themselves, there will never be a leader among them and your little bs war will be a failure before it even starts. LMAO!!!!!

Trailer trash birfoons are such fools!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131753 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#131754 Dec 5, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
Yeah, not a word on their website about their offer to Patraeus to report the news the way HE wanted it. Nothing about bankrolling his run for Presidency... Wonder why that is? Fair and unbiased?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131755 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still boring and juvenile - sad, but that is all you got.
Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt. Gutless hypocrite.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131756 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your wealthy are only concerned with themselves, there will never be a leader among them and your little bs war will be a failure before it even starts. LMAO!!!!!
Trailer trash birfoons are such fools!!!
Who said you'd ever even know about it, pops?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131757 Dec 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.
Air il'e yoshmotak! Why shouldn't they? It'll be a "silent" war. In your words "hee hee hee". LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,153,595
abby 12-19 13 min RACE 4
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 18 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 1 hr RACE 4
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:38AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action