BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,799)

Showing posts 115,961 - 115,980 of174,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Birfoon coffers lighter again

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/115517695

Another day it must really suck to be a pathetic Birfoon.(Breathe deep loser - the failure you smell is your own)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your family fell for that old crap? HaHaHaHa!!!!
NO it is you who are falling for the "subpoena" crap. What judge signed that "subpoena"????
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>NO it is you who are falling for the "subpoena" crap. What judge signed that "subpoena"????
There you go again, trying to hide behind your "facts" and "laws" and such. The "fine, upstanding" citizens of Birfistan can't be bothered with such trivialities, there's lynchin to be done!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Thing is, with birfoon birthers, is they strut around, proud, as if they had even one iota of success. Even Rogue, after the latest subpoena thing, said he, they, were not going away. This is like the NFL Jacksonvillers (Rogue should know) shouting, at 2-10, that they are not going away. Long-suffering fans wish they would, not unlike the birthers.

Tips for birthers et al :

1. Attend school. Pimary school, that is;
2. Then, after many repeats, enter high school;
3. Then, hmm, never mind. Make the best of it.

4. Read proper newspapers, consult proper websites. Eschew the likes of FoxNews.com , WND.com , Pravda;
5. Stay away from tea party or birther organisations.

When certain you're going to lose, as in November 6, don't shout victory over the rooftops BEFORE the vote, because that will NOT make it so.

More...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I wonder if there is any influence from the White House on this subject?

DHS Confirms: Deportation of Obama's Uncle on Hold as Immigration Board Re-Opens Case; By Patrick Burke; December 4, 2012

“It isn’t common for the Board to reopen a case when there is an outstanding order of removal, as there is here, particularly with a later DUI arrest. It happens, but not that often,” Williams said in a statement to CNSNews.com .

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dhs-confirms-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Thing is, with birfoon birthers, is they strut around, proud, as if they had even one iota of success. Even Rogue, after the latest subpoena thing, said he, they, were not going away. This is like the NFL Jacksonvillers (Rogue should know) shouting, at 2-10, that they are not going away. Long-suffering fans wish they would, not unlike the birthers.
4. Read proper newspapers, consult proper websites. Eschew the likes of FoxNews.com , WND.com , Pravda;
When certain you're going to lose, as in November 6, don't shout victory over the rooftops BEFORE the vote, because that will NOT make it so.
More...
The subpoena thing jerked your chain! If it did not, you would not have replied!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Planting the Seeds of His Own Demise

The conservative comeback begins now -- on the assumption that a majority of Americans will not welcome a second Great Depression.

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/12/05/plan...

Doctor Right| 12.5.12 @ 11:31AM

I prefer the "Reality Pole" that's going to smack idiot liberals like yourself squarely in the head when the economy continues to tank, and you ask yourself why your Messiah isn't fixing it.

I CAN'T WAIT until Liberals begin to suffer the consequences of their idiocy as expressed in their votes!!!

I'm practically GIDDY with anticipation!!!!

;~)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you forgot "tax his original thoughts".
But BirfoonLady doesn't have any.
Hee hee.
What Birfoonlady needs to worry about is a "Tax on SPAM."
Birfoons would die from a tax on PLAGIARISM.
And a tax on STUPIDITY.
But you have original thoughts? Or where your thoughts stuffed in your brain at the Libtardian schools you attended?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

nebka wrote:
LRS
Tu es stultior quam sordes
You think you are smart by getting Latin insults from the internet?!? You're knot!

pudor tu

Tu es stultior quam sordes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

LibtardsRStupid wrote:
I love Christmas lights! They remind me of everyone who voted for Obama. They all hang together, some of them don't work, and the ones that do aren't all that bright!
LOL!
Great, I see from the judgements you jerked their chains. That is why I never judge any Libtarding posts. But I do enjoy them when they throw peanuts from the peanut gallery!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are even nuttier than all your birfoon birther friends put together. Rogue goes from copes to...GWB and Obama and you come right back with "Isn't it amazing how the Flaps can read one thing and turn it into something totally different? Dolts I say "and you think you're sane? Did your nurse increase your dose? Lie down.
<quoted text>
Ha ha, show me one instance, not two, just one, where I've thrown a tantrum. On the other hand, each time you respond with name-calling and obscenities, THAT is called a tantrum.
Guns? I've reproduced the post you replied to. Show me guns in it. Tantrum? Unable to respond intelligently, you reply with profanities. Last week, you resorted to threats of physical violence when stumped. Now you up the antie with guns? Tantrums, you say? Is the nurse around? Double the dose.
I don't throw tantrums, you're not worth the effort. But I do feel pity for you. So sad.
jacqazz, are you sure you're not from Missouri? You know, the "Show Me" State? Oh jacqazz, you've thrown many a tantrum on here. Those clinched little fists, that red face, stomping little feet and flailing arms are just too damn funny. Guns: So what if the post of yours didn't mention guns? What does that have to do with the fact you're too mentally unstable to own one? Here's a perfect example of your sickness; "Now you up the "ANTE" with guns". How did I do that jacqazz? I said you're one of those too unstable to own one. See how you can't control your own train of thought? That's not normal son. Neither is being in love with one's self. Ah, the nurse, your jealousy is hilarious. Can't get any huh? LMAO! Not surprising in the least. And you don't feel pity jacqazz, you ARE pity. LMAO BTW, today is 12/5/12 and Omama is still a liar and a fraud. LMAO! pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
Birfoon coffers lighter again
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/115517695
Another day it must really suck to be a pathetic Birfoon.(Breathe deep loser - the failure you smell is your own)
This coming from Can't Learn to Read! Enough said. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

To all my friedns may I bid you Happy Holy Days, Merry Christ Mass and a Blessed New Year.
To you Libtards, enjoy your Winter Solstice!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO it is you who are falling for the "subpoena" crap. What judge signed that "subpoena"????
When did your not-so-bright family get taken by the oldest con known to man? LMAO! Were you expecting an ocean view as you drove across that bridge in lala land? HaHaHaHa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Hey nebka, zayin al hakuss hamasrihah shel haima hamehoeret shelha
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To all my friedns may I bid you Happy Holy Days, Merry Christ Mass and a Blessed New Year.
To you Libtards, enjoy your Winter Solstice!
You have friends? That's a big assumption.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if there is any influence from the White House on this subject?
DHS Confirms: Deportation of Obama's Uncle on Hold as Immigration Board Re-Opens Case; By Patrick Burke; December 4, 2012
“It isn’t common for the Board to reopen a case when there is an outstanding order of removal, as there is here, particularly with a later DUI arrest. It happens, but not that often,” Williams said in a statement to CNSNews.com .
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dhs-confirms-...
That's his uncle brother right? Omama's a drunkard as well.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
More...
That's a real shame jacqazz. All of us here have graduated from high school except YOU. LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have original thoughts? Or where your thoughts stuffed in your brain at the Libtardian schools you attended?
Indeed many of my original thoughts were followed up with work and then published in top scientific journals. One idea I had five years ago I sent to an old friend who recently published his findings, and including thanks for the tip I gave him. Published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed many of my original thoughts were followed up with work and then published in top scientific journals. One idea I had five years ago I sent to an old friend who recently published his findings, and including thanks for the tip I gave him. Published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
Now that's some funny shat I don't care who you are! Biologist (LMAO), Chemist (LMAO), Patent Pusher (LMAO)...... Meth Chef! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Yet, you hang out on Topix. HaHaHaHaHa

You really need to quit riding the coattails of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,961 - 115,980 of174,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Grey Ghost 1,078,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min truth 48,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min TRD 67,862
Abby 7-23 30 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 33 min edogxxx 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000