BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131745 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you comprehend English? Oh, that's right - you're a Birfoon. Must really suck to be you
Is that all you got? You're a gutless hypocrite. LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#131746 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you answer such a simple question? LMAO!!!
You mean sniveling and whining is a question?

ROFLMAO.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131747 Dec 5, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
pudor tu Yours and yours
Tu es stultior quam sordes
best translation is you are dumber than an ass cunnus
Air il'e yoshmotak!
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#131748 Dec 5, 2012
Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/04/el...

I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131749 Dec 5, 2012
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131750 Dec 5, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
Brawhahahahahahahhaha! A conservatives worst nightmare is about to come true. Elections do have consequences now don't they? It's a gonna be a brighter day for the typical schmuck trying to get a legitimate loan.
I love using the conservatives best weapon against them FOX NEWS CORP! I wonder what stupidity that Fat Pig Limbaugh has flowing out of his mouth about this?
You mean you schmucks like you who will default? Yea, that'll really help things along. boink boink boink
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131751 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got? You're a gutless hypocrite. LMAO
And you're still boring and juvenile - sad, but that is all you got.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131752 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
What if the wealthy decided to start their own little war on the lazy non-working class of this society? Think of the savings!
Since your wealthy are only concerned with themselves, there will never be a leader among them and your little bs war will be a failure before it even starts. LMAO!!!!!

Trailer trash birfoons are such fools!!!

Bristol, CT

#131753 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#131754 Dec 5, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
Yeah, not a word on their website about their offer to Patraeus to report the news the way HE wanted it. Nothing about bankrolling his run for Presidency... Wonder why that is? Fair and unbiased?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131755 Dec 5, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still boring and juvenile - sad, but that is all you got.
Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt. Gutless hypocrite.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131756 Dec 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your wealthy are only concerned with themselves, there will never be a leader among them and your little bs war will be a failure before it even starts. LMAO!!!!!
Trailer trash birfoons are such fools!!!
Who said you'd ever even know about it, pops?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131757 Dec 5, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.
Air il'e yoshmotak! Why shouldn't they? It'll be a "silent" war. In your words "hee hee hee". LMAO!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#131758 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for proving my point beyond any doubt. Gutless hypocrite.
Says the pathetic bigot. Rant on moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131759 Dec 5, 2012
Tis the CHRISTMAS Season. Time to get the CHRISTMAS tree up. Noels are being sung. For the atheists among us, Christ's birthday is on the 25th. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Bristol, CT

#131760 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Air il'e yoshmotak! Why shouldn't they? It'll be a "silent" war. In your words "hee hee hee". LMAO!
Huh? With no motive, whether silent or cacaphonic, is entirely irrelevant. The welfare class is their perfect foil, sucker. UR a prime example.

wojar wrote:
Why should they? They already have Joe Six Pack fixated on that red herring while they laugh at losers like LRS.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131761 Dec 5, 2012
LRS wrote:
Tis the CHRISTMAS Season. Time to get the CHRISTMAS tree up. Noels are being sung. For the atheists among us, Christ's birthday is on the 25th. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So sorry , Pope just said it's in April and 3 years earlier than orginally thought. Why does a so-called atheist (sez you and Rogue) have to apprise you of that?
Grand Birther

United States

#131762 Dec 5, 2012
It looks like Walmart may be getting into the mortgage business.

Oh joy, more baby boomer birfoons can default and tank the economy again.
Grand Birther

United States

#131763 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point was made. And you had to reply.
I enjoyed jerking your chain!
Here's where Rogue Moron admits his 10s of thousands of posts were not intellectually honest and merely troll posts.

Congratulations you're and idiot, Rogue.
Grand Birther

United States

#131764 Dec 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it today? Yesterday I commented about the snow storm in Russia and do you recall my analysis?
To refresh your 24 second memory I said that one snow storm does not make a trend.
Now, Rome Italy has had four snow storms in three consecutive winters with the last one being the worst snow storm in fifty years. Prior to 2009 it had been 25 years since the last snow storm. Now that makes a trend!
Rome Italy 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KCxOgfk5zk0XX
Rome is hit by a second snow storm in a week
After no big snowfall for 26 years, Rome....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegall...
First Snow In Rome Since 1986? February 19, 2010
http://www.theromejournal.org/2010/02/snow-ro...
Sorry, Rogue Moron, four of anything does not make a trend of anything in a data set of hundreds.

Please learn basic math.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,220,549
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 52,865
abby 4-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 1
Ask Amy 4-25-15 6 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 4-25-15 6 hr Mister Tonka 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,707
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]