BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131657 Dec 4, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
I went to the Superior Court of the District of Columbia's website and printed off some subpoenae.
I am going to send them to everyone and their aunt becuase Obama something something.
If you want to communicate with birfoons, don't use subpoenea.

In birfooneese, it's subpoenas' or subpoena's.

Kentucky Klown Kar:“As for the PLURAL of subpoena, it could be either subpoena's, subpoenas', subpena's or subpenas', I'm not sure.”

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#131658 Dec 4, 2012
Exclusive: How We Can Stop Obama!!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-ho...

RationalState

#131659 Dec 4, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Wimp-assed loser.

Dream on!

Grow up!

Join the real world.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131660 Dec 4, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Good luck with that. Please let us know how it works out
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131661 Dec 4, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Er, in case you haven't heard, you tried to stop him November 6. It didn't work. If you need reminding, tune in to any tv station, even Fox, ha ha, January 21, 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131662 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
See if this rings a bell with you.
"Make an unsupported statement and get it thrown back in your birfoon face."
<quoted text>
Your attempted deflection failed. Azz. I will treat you as such. squid

RationalState

#131663 Dec 4, 2012
Birfoon fantasy:
"Once the Electoral College process is impacted by these requirements, it is likely that the courts will be required to hear the full evidence (or, more realistically, the lack thereof) concerning Mr. Obama’s eligibility."

Once the few fringe idiot nutballs send junk mail to electors it will be thrown in the trash where it belongs.

Sorry. You LOST.

It's OVER.

It's OVER.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131664 Dec 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are even nuttier than all your birfoon birther friends put together. Rogue goes from copes to...GWB and Obama and you come right back with "Isn't it amazing how the Flaps can read one thing and turn it into something totally different? Dolts I say "and you think you're sane? Did your nurse increase your dose? Lie down.
Hey jacqazz, you're the looney fringe you hear people speak of. You're the type that if you don't get your way then you pout and throw a tantrum. You'd be one of those who is too unstable to own a gun, wouldn't you? Without a doubt, you're sick in the head jacqazz. See a shrink. You need one. Oh, you're nuttier than a squirrel's turd and not nearly as smart. unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant! Now and always. squidshat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131665 Dec 4, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Looks like LRS is the new Kentucky Klown Kar.
Whatever turns you on Leaky Lizard. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131666 Dec 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to buy a bridge? I have this wonderful, beautiful, historical bridge that I can sell you today for cheap. It has considerable history. It is the Brooklyn Bridge, and I have had it in my family for decades and now I want to sell it to you for cheap. How can you miss this bargain?
Subpoenas in DC are issued in volume by clerks of the court and are not enforceable unless signed by a judge on anyone more than 25 miles from DC, and Occidental College is considerably more than 25 miles from DC. There's no mention of a judge signing this.
Your family fell for that old crap? HaHaHaHa!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131667 Dec 4, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy howdy. I don't think I could face the day after a put-down like that!
No, I rank you right beside jacqazz as equivalent to a human fart. Just a bunch of stinky hot air that no one likes! Seriously. LMAO squid

RationalState

#131668 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, you're the looney fringe you hear people speak of. You're the type that if you don't get your way then you pout and throw a tantrum. You'd be one of those who is too unstable to own a gun, wouldn't you? Without a doubt, you're sick in the head jacqazz. See a shrink. You need one. Oh, you're nuttier than a squirrel's turd and not nearly as smart. unAmerican, insignificant and irrelevant! Now and always. squidshat
Birfoon: "if you don't get your way then you pout and throw a tantrum"

Last time I checked, the birfoons lost and didn't get their way. And nobody cares about their wimp-assed tantrums.

President Obama was re-elected. Sorry. chump.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are even nuttier than all your birfoon birther friends put together. Rogue goes from copes to...GWB and Obama and you come right back with "Isn't it amazing how the Flaps can read one thing and turn it into something totally different? Dolts I say "and you think you're sane? Did your nurse increase your dose? Lie down.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131669 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wimp-assed loser.
Dream on!
Grow up!
Join the real world.
Is this one of your eloquent responses, Mobarf? LMAO Nice job kettle.

RationalState

#131670 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempted deflection failed. Azz. I will treat you as such. squid
Sorry, loser, your lover's Play Law definition of jurisdiction isn't accepted by any authority in this country or any country in the world.

The world has passed you by.

Sorry.

President Obama is President of the United States today, tomorrow, and for four more years; birfoon moaning, whining, and gnashing of teeth notwithstanding.

How do the sour grapes taste?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
See if this rings a bell with you.
"Make an unsupported statement and get it thrown back in your birfoon face."

RationalState

#131672 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this one of your eloquent responses, Mobarf? LMAO Nice job kettle.
Nice job, loser-in-denial.

Here's a clue:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

Hee hee hee!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wimp-assed loser.
Dream on!
Grow up!
Join the real world.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131673 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, the birfoons lost and didn't get their way. And nobody cares about their wimp-assed tantrums.
<quoted text>
And you think anyone gives a rat's azz about you? You think this doofus you voted for gives a crap about you? HAHAHAHA He could not care less. I can't believe any upright walking creature could be fooled by such a cheap con man. But you flaps have swallowed just like he wanted (pun intended). He laughs at you. I laugh at you. You're ignorant and don't why. LMAO!!! The bottom of the barrel is the only place one can find scum like you. sludge HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Always remember, you'll never be as strong as your arrogance! real life dip
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131674 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, your lover's Play Law definition of jurisdiction isn't accepted by any authority in this country or any country in the world.
The world has passed you by.
Sorry.
President Obama is President of the United States today, tomorrow, and for four more years; birfoon moaning, whining, and gnashing of teeth notwithstanding.
How do the sour grapes taste?
<quoted text>
How does the world's azz taste? sludge

RationalState

#131675 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think anyone gives a rat's azz about you? You think this doofus you voted for gives a crap about you? HAHAHAHA He could not care less. I can't believe any upright walking creature could be fooled by such a cheap con man. But you flaps have swallowed just like he wanted (pun intended). He laughs at you. I laugh at you. You're ignorant and don't why. LMAO!!! The bottom of the barrel is the only place one can find scum like you. sludge HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Always remember, you'll never be as strong as your arrogance! real life dip
Real life: http://www.whitehouse.gov/

Sorry, chump. Get over it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#131676 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Face reality, chump.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#131677 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Face reality, chump.
<quoted text>
Be a tween and put your dress on. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 10 min cheluzal 48
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RealDave 1,152,952
sexting on whatsapp 59 min cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search