BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#131636 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See if this phrase rings a bell with you. "Act like an azz, get treated like an azz". Ring a bell there tinker? squid
See if this rings a bell with you.

"Make an unsupported statement and get it thrown back in your birfoon face."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I treat ludicrous birfoon fantasies with appropriate sarcasm.
Too bad you have no coherent rebuttal.
That's not my problem. Loser.

“The end justifies the means”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#131637 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just seeing what kind of answer you had this week. LMAO! I don't think anyone reads what you post. They're all so ludicrous and flat out asinine. And you're still an irrelevant, insignificant, unAmerican imbecile. LOL!

And you still think crude name calling is an eloquent rebuttal.

Sad.
wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
Huh? Your response establishes a ruling on the part of Attorney General George H. Williams?

Did you read the post you were responding to?
Of course not. UR a BIRFOON.

This made me chuckle!

RationalState

#131638 Dec 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
For Johannes, yep, some cops are bad and deserve to be punished!
And all birfoons are living in a fantasy world and need a dose of reality.

RationalState

#131639 Dec 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you voted for who for president this year? And in which state did you vote?
NOYFB.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
If GW Bush did anything at all, I would give him credit. Actually I agree with the invasion of Afganistan...that's all. As for Obama, I've probably never faulted Obama, but then again, I've never supported him either.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131640 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an eloquent rebuttal?
LMAO. Hee hee.
<quoted text>
Well, for him it is, wojar. His most eloquent thus far.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#131641 Dec 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Orly Taitz Granted Subpoena For Obama College Records: Explains Significance To The Inquisitr
The saga over President Obama’s citizenship and his sealed personal records is still with us. Earlier today, the conservative website MinuteMenNews.Com announced that a subpoena filed by lawyer Orly Taitz was granted by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia to obtain the following documents from the Records Custodian at the small California college.
1) All records related to Barack Hussein Obama, II, also known as Barack Hussein Obama, including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.
2) All records related to Barry Soetoro including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts. The subpoena must be answered by December 14, 2012.
The article proclaimed to the world in bold capital letters, SUBPOENA GRANTED FOR OBAMA’S OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE RECORDS, and the author gave the impression that an astonishing ruling was made against the President via Occidental and failed to reveal some crucial information. Although they did say the college has until December 14, 2012 to respond, they neglected to tell readers that subpoenas are granted by the court as a normal part of discovery. Subpoenas are just one of the many common documents issued by courts, and serving one means absolutely nothing unless the court orders the served party to comply.
Ms. Taitz has served the President, his various lawyers, authorities in Hawaii, and several prominent members of the government with all sorts of subpoenas in the dispute over Mr. Obama’s birth certificate and his eligibility to serve as President. So far, every single one has been dismissed without any evidence being revealed to the court or the American people. Four years of legal hard work by Ms. Taitz and her associates has all gone to naught in the case of Barack Obama’s identity, his personal records and place of birth.
We can argue all day long about who is correct and voice a wide range of opinions pro or con about Obama’s right to seal all his personal records. However, in order to put all the confusion in this particular story to rest, The Inquisitr’s Wolff Bachner spoke at length today with Orly Taitz, Esquire, about the importance of the District of Columbia subpoena and the case against Obama in general. We spoke while Ms. Taitz was driving to her dental practice to treat some of her patients. The talented California attorney is also a respected licensed dentist with a private practice.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/424420/orly-tatiz-gr...
Would you like to buy a bridge? I have this wonderful, beautiful, historical bridge that I can sell you today for cheap. It has considerable history. It is the Brooklyn Bridge, and I have had it in my family for decades and now I want to sell it to you for cheap. How can you miss this bargain?

Subpoenas in DC are issued in volume by clerks of the court and are not enforceable unless signed by a judge on anyone more than 25 miles from DC, and Occidental College is considerably more than 25 miles from DC. There's no mention of a judge signing this.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#131642 Dec 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you voted for who for president this year? And in which state did you vote?
You should pay attention as I have already stated the answers to both of those questions.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131643 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But "twit" is ok, right? Frickin' hypocrite. BTW, why do you think you deserve an "eloquent" rebuttal? You have noticed how YOU treat people on here, correct? LMAO joke
Yes, wojar, what's the matter with you? Don't you know that "twit" is in the same "crude" name-calling LRS league as "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, tear heart out through azzhole, etc".

Now apologize to poet laureate LRS instantly.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131644 Dec 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob Costas' anti tirade Sunday was bad enough but why did he choose that moment to give it. Behind him was not standard half-time entertainment but a ceremony to honor police officers and Bob Costas detracted from that event.
So I give Bob Costas a double thumbs down!
Bob Costas on Gun Control following Jovan Belcher tragedy Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
I slam BAD cops, not good law enforcement officers. I don't care what type of civil servant you are, if you are corrupt, I will point my finger at you.
Now, why won't you address my point that Bob Costas should not have been address ANYTHING while the police ceremony was on??? It is disrespectful.
And talking about a hypocrite, how many times have I pointed out that it DID snow in Yucaipa, CA on April 9, 2011 and you won't acknowledge that it actually happened.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...
Not as half disrespectful as a 250-lb muscle-bound idiot who needs a gun to kill his tiny girlfriend and then blows his brains out in front of his coach, gm, etc. Not as totally disrespectful as you, Rogue, who instantly jumps to firearm's defence, even though no one here, no one, even mentioned the horrendous incident AND the gun the nutbar used.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131645 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how the Flaps can read one thing and turn it into something totally different? Dolts I say.
You are even nuttier than all your birfoon birther friends put together. Rogue goes from copes to...GWB and Obama and you come right back with "Isn't it amazing how the Flaps can read one thing and turn it into something totally different? Dolts I say "and you think you're sane? Did your nurse increase your dose? Lie down.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131646 Dec 4, 2012
corr ; cops to...

RationalState

#131647 Dec 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to buy a bridge? I have this wonderful, beautiful, historical bridge that I can sell you today for cheap. It has considerable history. It is the Brooklyn Bridge, and I have had it in my family for decades and now I want to sell it to you for cheap. How can you miss this bargain?
Subpoenas in DC are issued in volume by clerks of the court and are not enforceable unless signed by a judge on anyone more than 25 miles from DC, and Occidental College is considerably more than 25 miles from DC. There's no mention of a judge signing this.
It wouldn't matter if the judge signed the subpoena. It's not enforceable, birfoon dreams and wishes notwithstanding.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#131648 Dec 4, 2012
Looks like LRS is the new Kentucky Klown Kar.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#131649 Dec 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you shall have no problem finding an example where I bash a good cop.
Trying to be a good Christian I email my sheriff on a regular bases. Sure I complain when one of his officers is behaving badly but I also comment when I see one doing a good job. I believe it is wrong to complain all the time.
Oh, two weeks ago I wrote my governor asking for help on something and yesterday I got my reply and then today I went down to that office to finish my business. The man asked me whom I know!
And I explained, no one. I just do not write nasty letters. I explain the problem and let them working on it.
In fact I also call the White House comment line and they expect me to yell at the operators when I don't. Why should I upset someone who is just doing their job taking a message. I get better results that way.
But I have got to know a couple of the WH operators and they admit it is the Loony-lefties that shout and cuss.
White House switchboard operator : "Hey, girls, guys, get on my line quick. It's this nutbar from Jacksonville again calling to advise the president on the economy and foreign affairs. And to think my shift was gonna end without my daily laugh. Ha ha, get a load of his suggestions, like reduce taxes for anyone making over a billion $ a year. Better yet, give them a refund. And listen to this last one, he wants the president to nuke China, hell, to nuke all Arab and moslem countries. He wants this guy Zimmerman to be granted a pardon and some kind of medal to go with it. And nominate Oily Taitz as Attorney General. Stay tuned".
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#131650 Dec 4, 2012
I went to the Superior Court of the District of Columbia's website and printed off some subpoenae.

I am going to send them to everyone and their aunt becuase Obama something something.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#131651 Dec 4, 2012
LOL at Rogue putting up his own red flags for being a nutball. The FBI and Secret Service don't even have to look for Rogue, he just gives them a nice polite call.

RationalState

#131652 Dec 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, wojar, what's the matter with you? Don't you know that "twit" is in the same "crude" name-calling LRS league as "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, tear heart out through azzhole, etc".
Now apologize to poet laureate LRS instantly.
Don't forget buttune. Whatever that means.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131653 Dec 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry birdbrain. AND NOT SUBJECT TO ANY FOREIGN POWER! What part is too complicated for your itty bitty brain? LMAO!!!
Look. The idiot found his caps lock. Too bad he didn't find a clue

RationalState

#131654 Dec 4, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. The idiot found his caps lock. Too bad he didn't find a clue
Watch out! He'll call you a butt flapper and your life will be ruined forever.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#131656 Dec 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out! He'll call you a butt flapper and your life will be ruined forever.
Boy howdy. I don't think I could face the day after a put-down like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,155,943
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min OzRitz 49,322
amy 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago