BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,881 - 115,900 of 174,915 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do birfoons quite opinions that do not support their fantasies?
Is it because they don't read the opinions or because they simply cannot comprehend the English language?
In the above-cited opinion, the Attorney General, George H. Williams, stated that for a person born in the United States to become an alien, he would need to become naturalized in a foreign country.
<><><>< ><>
Incidentally, he was not addressing who is or is not born a US citizen, but rather the question of how one may re-acquire US citizenship after renouncing US citizenship and becoming a citizen of a foreign power. As such the birfoon is on the wrong page, as usual. The AG's opinion is not binding, and he certainly did not "rule" anything whatsoever. Had he been acting as a judge in writing his opinion, the opinion would not have been a holding in relation to who is born a citizen but rather dictum.
In other words, Play Law simply doesn't work. Play Judge Dale needs to put his toys away and grow up.
you having problems read today?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

"readng"

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

correction:

defected = defective

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bob Costas' anti tirade Sunday was bad enough but why did he choose that moment to give it. Behind him was not standard half-time entertainment but a ceremony to honor police officers and Bob Costas detracted from that event.
So I give Bob Costas a double thumbs down!

Bob Costas on Gun Control following Jovan Belcher tragedy Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you having problems read today?
What part of actual naturalization would "be necessary to make a person born in the United States an alien" do you not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do birfoons quite opinions that do not support their fantasies?
Is it because they don't read the opinions or because they simply cannot comprehend the English language?
In the above-cited opinion, the Attorney General, George H. Williams, stated that for a person born in the United States to become an alien, he would need to become naturalized in a foreign country.
<><><>< ><>
Incidentally, he was not addressing who is or is not born a US citizen, but rather the question of how one may re-acquire US citizenship after renouncing US citizenship and becoming a citizen of a foreign power. As such the birfoon is on the wrong page, as usual. The AG's opinion is not binding, and he certainly did not "rule" anything whatsoever. Had he been acting as a judge in writing his opinion, the opinion would not have been a holding in relation to who is born a citizen but rather dictum.
In other words, Play Law simply doesn't work. Play Judge Dale needs to put his toys away and grow up.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Play Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The United States Attorney General in 1873 ruled the word “jurisdiction” under the Fourteenth Amendment to mean:
Ruled?

“I have made the forgoing answers as specific as I can, to what are abstract propositions;”

What "ruling" are you referring to, Mr. Play Justice?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The United States Attorney General in 1873 ruled the word “jurisdiction” under the Fourteenth Amendment to mean:
The word “jurisdiction” must be understood to mean absolute and complete jurisdiction, such as the United States had over its citizens before the adoption of this amendment… Aliens, among whom are persons born here and naturalized abroad, dwelling or being in this country, are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States only to a limited extent. Political and military rights and duties do not pertain to them.(14 Op. Atty-Gen. 300.)
Of course, I doubt he ever understood the "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", but he did have part of it right.
Arguendo, suppose the parents of a person born in the US are not "under the complete jurisdiction" of the United States; but rather are are under the jurisdiction thereof, except for political rights and military obligations.

The 14th amendment of the Constitution does not refer to complete jurisdiction over the PARENTS but rather to jurisdiction over the children, who are not born "aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers." (I'm referring to Senator Howard.)

Muddled thinking is the hallmark of Play Law. Sad.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob Costas' anti tirade Sunday was bad enough but why did he choose that moment to give it. Behind him was not standard half-time entertainment but a ceremony to honor police officers and Bob Costas detracted from that event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How many times have you slammed the police???? What a hypocrite!!!!
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

If Obummer izant a moozlim than wye did he put pyramids on the back of are dollers?

Take are freedum contrie back.

Tea Party 2 iz comming.

Start packing demoncruds.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birdbrain. AND NOT SUBJECT TO ANY FOREIGN POWER! What part is too complicated for your itty bitty brain? LMAO!!!
Huh? Your response establishes a ruling on the part of Attorney General George H. Williams?

Did you read the post you were responding to?

Of course not. UR a BIRFOON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruled?
“I have made the forgoing answers as specific as I can, to what are abstract propositions;”
What "ruling" are you referring to, Mr. Play Justice?
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Why did Obummer not arested Benjamin Gazi for murdoring the 4 americas in the embissy?

Stop protacting the terrists Oscummer Bin Lieing.

Romknee 2013

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid statement.
That's an eloquent rebuttal?

LMAO. Hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguendo, suppose the parents of a person born in the US are not "under the complete jurisdiction" of the United States; but rather are are under the jurisdiction thereof, except for political rights and military obligations.
The 14th amendment of the Constitution does not refer to complete jurisdiction over the PARENTS but rather to jurisdiction over the children, who are not born "aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers." (I'm referring to Senator Howard.)
Muddled thinking is the hallmark of Play Law. Sad.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I just seen on the news that ACORN stolded the elecshun for Obummer.

Why wont the lame streem libertard meedia cover it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just seeing what kind of answer you had this week. LMAO! I don't think anyone reads what you post. They're all so ludicrous and flat out asinine. And you're still an irrelevant, insignificant, unAmerican imbecile. LOL!
And you still think crude name calling is an eloquent rebuttal.

Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your response establishes a ruling on the part of Attorney General George H. Williams?

Did you read the post you were responding to?
Of course not. UR a BIRFOON.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Orly Taitz Granted Subpoena For Obama College Records: Explains Significance To The Inquisitr

The saga over President Obama’s citizenship and his sealed personal records is still with us. Earlier today, the conservative website MinuteMenNews.Com announced that a subpoena filed by lawyer Orly Taitz was granted by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia to obtain the following documents from the Records Custodian at the small California college.

1) All records related to Barack Hussein Obama, II, also known as Barack Hussein Obama, including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.

2) All records related to Barry Soetoro including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts. The subpoena must be answered by December 14, 2012.

The article proclaimed to the world in bold capital letters, SUBPOENA GRANTED FOR OBAMA’S OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE RECORDS, and the author gave the impression that an astonishing ruling was made against the President via Occidental and failed to reveal some crucial information. Although they did say the college has until December 14, 2012 to respond, they neglected to tell readers that subpoenas are granted by the court as a normal part of discovery. Subpoenas are just one of the many common documents issued by courts, and serving one means absolutely nothing unless the court orders the served party to comply.

Ms. Taitz has served the President, his various lawyers, authorities in Hawaii, and several prominent members of the government with all sorts of subpoenas in the dispute over Mr. Obama’s birth certificate and his eligibility to serve as President. So far, every single one has been dismissed without any evidence being revealed to the court or the American people. Four years of legal hard work by Ms. Taitz and her associates has all gone to naught in the case of Barack Obama’s identity, his personal records and place of birth.

We can argue all day long about who is correct and voice a wide range of opinions pro or con about Obama’s right to seal all his personal records. However, in order to put all the confusion in this particular story to rest, The Inquisitr’s Wolff Bachner spoke at length today with Orly Taitz, Esquire, about the importance of the District of Columbia subpoena and the case against Obama in general. We spoke while Ms. Taitz was driving to her dental practice to treat some of her patients. The talented California attorney is also a respected licensed dentist with a private practice.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/424420/orly-tatiz-gr...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
I just seen on the news that ACORN stolded the elecshun for Obummer.
Why wont the lame streem libertard meedia cover it.
Man they are slick! Romney, the GOP, and the billion dollar corporations that contributed millions and millions of dollars to Mittens have not figured it out yet. Pretty remarkable for a bunch of clueless inept libtards who don't even know that a BC should have an embossed "seeyal".

Thank goodness for birfoon conspiracy theorists who think they know "the truth." Their hero will come to the rescue in the name of "truth, justice, and the American way!" It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SuperBirfoon!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Orly Taitz Granted Subpoena For Obama College Records: Explains Significance To The Inquisitr
The saga over President Obama’s citizenship and his sealed personal records is still with us. Earlier today, the conservative website MinuteMenNews.Com announced that a subpoena filed by lawyer Orly Taitz was granted by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia to obtain the following documents from the Records Custodian at the small California college.
1) All records related to Barack Hussein Obama, II, also known as Barack Hussein Obama, including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.
2) All records related to Barry Soetoro including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts. The subpoena must be answered by December 14, 2012.
The article proclaimed to the world in bold capital letters, SUBPOENA GRANTED FOR OBAMA’S OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE RECORDS, and the author gave the impression that an astonishing ruling was made against the President via Occidental and failed to reveal some crucial information. Although they did say the college has until December 14, 2012 to respond, they neglected to tell readers that subpoenas are granted by the court as a normal part of discovery. Subpoenas are just one of the many common documents issued by courts, and serving one means absolutely nothing unless the court orders the served party to comply.
Ms. Taitz has served the President, his various lawyers, authorities in Hawaii, and several prominent members of the government with all sorts of subpoenas in the dispute over Mr. Obama’s birth certificate and his eligibility to serve as President. So far, every single one has been dismissed without any evidence being revealed to the court or the American people. Four years of legal hard work by Ms. Taitz and her associates has all gone to naught in the case of Barack Obama’s identity, his personal records and place of birth.
We can argue all day long about who is correct and voice a wide range of opinions pro or con about Obama’s right to seal all his personal records. However, in order to put all the confusion in this particular story to rest, The Inquisitr’s Wolff Bachner spoke at length today with Orly Taitz, Esquire, about the importance of the District of Columbia subpoena and the case against Obama in general. We spoke while Ms. Taitz was driving to her dental practice to treat some of her patients. The talented California attorney is also a respected licensed dentist with a private practice.
Hee hee hee! Did you read this part of your copy'n'paste job?

"Subpoenas are just one of the many common documents issued by courts, and serving one means absolutely nothing unless the court orders the served party to comply."

Enjoy your fantasy.

BTW, if you buy a Powerball ticket you have a better chance of winning the jackpot. 1 in 175,223,510.

Hee hee!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I slam BAD cops, not good law enforcement officers. I don't care what type of civil servant you are, if you are corrupt, I will point my finger at you.
Now, why won't you address my point that Bob Costas should not have been address ANYTHING while the police ceremony was on??? It is disrespectful.
And talking about a hypocrite, how many times have I pointed out that it DID snow in Yucaipa, CA on April 9, 2011 and you won't acknowledge that it actually happened.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That's already been debunked!!!

What's the name of the judge that signed the subpoena???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have I slammed G.W. Bush? How many times have I agreed with Obama?
I am an equal opportunity finger pointer and it is you who are the hypocrite because you will never give G.W. credit for anything and will never fault Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,082,139
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Uzi 68,045
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min HughBe 68,395
last post wins! (Apr '13) 22 min Concerned_American 299
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min truth 48,942
Amy 7-28 43 min Kuuipo 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,823
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search