BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,861 - 115,880 of 174,663 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why is the original article not to be found on-line anywhere?
<quoted text>
Okay, if it is a fraud, you should have no problem proving it. Does Snopes rebut it?
And yes, I HATE fraud. No, I do not hate people who are on welfare. Just the ones that commit fraud to get it/ After all, they are steeling money from ME as I, unlike the 47% pay income TAXES!!!
And since I hate fraud, you must endorse it!
You mean I can start any rumour I want and if Snopes does not disprove it, it's true? Wow.
Vindex

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one has produced an original birth certificate. If President Barack Hussein Obama has one,he should let the rest of the world see it.
Actually in 2008 Lucas Smith smuggled out a notarized copy of BHO's original BC from Kenya. Obama was indeed born 100% Brit in kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen SSN. The Freemasons made this monster and they will have to destroy it or at least make an attempt.
There were some extremely prominent men there that day, including a Scandinavian King, two former presidents of the United States, an internationally prominent evangelist, two other internationally prominent clergymen, and a very high official of the federal government, the one who actually presented me with the certificate of the 33rd Degree. Some made only brief appearances; others stayed much longer. However, they didn't do much mixing or socializing with us, except for those whom they already knew. Even though these celebrities weren't extremely "brotherly," it was still quite an experience for me just to be associated with them. It was easily the largest gathering of such prominent and influential men of which I have ever been a part.
The third day there was a banquet to celebrate our becoming "Grand Inspectors General. 33rd Degree." The banquet was a little anticlimactic, at least for me, and I was anxious to get it over with so I could return home. It was good to be a 33rd at last.
www.forcingchange.org
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You Libtards really didn't think we would ever go away, did you?
Subpoena Granted for Obama’s Occidental College Records 4 December 2012
There has been much controversy surrounding President Barack Obama’s citizenship; and speculation that his Occidental College transcripts will provide proof of foreign citizenship, based on the application and receipt of a ‘non-US citizen’ scholarship to study in the U.S.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire has secured a subpoena, from the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, to obtain the following from the Records Custodian at Occidental College:
1) All records related to Barack Hussein Obama, II, also known as Barack Hussein Obama, including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.
2) All records related to Barry Soetoro including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.
If proof of foreign citizenship is obtained somehow through these documents, then Barack Obama doesn’t meet the basic qualifications for the presidency.
“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”
Whether or not this is subpoena is upheld remains to be seen, but the stated deadline for the delivery of the documents to Dr. Ortiz’s office is December 14, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.
View the Subpoena: www.obamaballotchallenge.com or www.orlytaitzesq.com
Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2012/12/subpoena-gra...
Almost every forthnight that I've been on this thread, you or one of the birthers trimphantly herald one of Orly Taitz's coming triumphs in her quest to down Obama. And each time, well, 175 times and counting, it's ended in utter failure, with Taitz having to eat crow, particularly after having lost to an empty chair. Every announcement of a sure victory has turned to vinegar. Will this one suffer the same fate? You betcha. Still, Rogue, your Novemeber 6 predictions, I have to confess, topped them all, don't you agree?
Occidental college transcripts? Since when is the public, or anyone, allowed to see college transcripts? I'd love to see someone try to see mine.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How early do you start "not" thinking? pigeon
I guess the thought of that wasn't amusing enough to make you LYAO.
LibtardsRStupid

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If one is committing fraud are they not lying? LOL silly
You are a twit!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Leaky Lizard, as usual, you're 100% wrong on your understanding of citizenship. Answer the question - why would a Nation allow everyone born within its borders to be a citizen of that Nation? England even changed this moronic law. You're inviting destruction of your own country! How dumb are you people? Very!
Uneducated Moron, I noticed you were unable to dispute the fact that in the beginning of every American case book it describes how the US adopted English common law.

Sorry, but you're a moron and a failure. Spam topix all you want -- the rest of the world does not care a whit.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There has been much controversy surrounding President Barack Obama’s citizenship; and speculation that his Occidental College transcripts will provide proof of foreign citizenship, based on the application and receipt of a ‘non-US citizen’ scholarship to study in the U.S.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire has secured a subpoena, from the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, to obtain the following from the Records Custodian at Occidental College:
1) All records related to Barack Hussein Obama, II, also known as Barack Hussein Obama, including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.
2) All records related to Barry Soetoro including, without limitation, application for admission and transcripts.
If proof of foreign citizenship is obtained somehow through these documents, then Barack Obama doesn’t meet the basic qualifications for the presidency.
“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”
Whether or not this is subpoena is upheld remains to be seen, but the stated deadline for the delivery of the documents to Dr. Ortiz’s office is December 14, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.
Would you like to buy a bridge? I have a lovely bridge for sale, cheap. And it is a historic bridge, the one and only Brooklyn Bridge, and I own it and can offer it to you, and you alone, for a tiny fraction of its true value.

Regarding the alleged "Subpoena." Dr Conspiracy reports this:

"ObamaReleaseYourRecords reports that Montgomery Blair Sibley has subpoenaed “all records” for Barack Hussein Obama, II and Barry Soetoro held by Occidental College, in the lawsuit Sibley v. Alexander, and has referenced a copy of the subpoena from the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Alexander is a presidential elector from the District, and I wrote about this case last month.

Rule 45 of the District of Columbia Superior Court Civil Procedure covers subpoenas. It should be noted that the court issues these subpoenas blank except for the signature, so there is no “endorsement” by the Court for the validity or enforceability of the subpoena implied by the clerk’s signature. Under the rules, special dispensation of the Court is required to serve a subpoena outside the District or more than 25 miles from the District. There is no indication that such leave was granted in this case."

And, on the chance that you did not know, Occidental College is considerably more than 25 miles from the District of Columbia.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One simple paragraph is all it takes.
After the Revolution, States retained only those portions of common law that were applicable to their local circumstances. The practice of England at the time was every person born within the realm of the King was a natural born subject by virtue of birth alone. In the United States, such a rule was not strictly followed as children born to black slaves, transient aliens, or Indians, followed the condition of their father.
Now, quit acting stupid! Done.
"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.

III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established."---the ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case (which btw was AFTER Minor v. Happersett).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE, good news.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/finally-a-ju...
Could the second time be a charm?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

****SHEEPLE News Flash****
“One Nation Under Obama”?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/one-nation-u...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Is Obama a "Natural Born" American citizen? Or just a citizen?

You decide:

First Congress. Sess. II. Ch. 4. 1790

Proceeding thereon; and thereupon such a person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States.

And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States.

And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens:

Provided,

That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also,

That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted is citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person proscribed.

Approved, March 26, 1790

~~~~~~~~~~

From my "friend" Jay :)
Learn to Read

Gridley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Subpoena Granted for ObamaÂ’s Occidental College Records 4 December 2012

If proof of foreign citizenship is obtained somehow through these documents, then Barack Obama doesnÂ’t meet the basic qualifications for the presidency.

Whether or not this is subpoena is upheld remains to be seen, but the stated deadline for the delivery of the documents to Dr. OrtizÂ’s office is December 14, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.

"Granted". Another English word Birfoons don't comprehend.

Clue for you moron, how many unenforceable subpoenas has Oily "announced"? Have any of them been worth the paper she printed them on? And this one is different how?
Learn to Read

Gridley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
SHEEPLE, good news.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/finally-a-ju...
Could the second time be a charm?
Care to make a wager on how this fails for you?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
You decide:
First Congress. Sess. II. Ch. 4. 1790
Proceeding thereon; and thereupon such a person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States.
And the children of such persons so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty-one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States.
And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens:
Provided,
That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States: Provided also,
That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, shall be admitted is citizen as aforesaid, except by an act of the legislature of the state in which such person proscribed.
Approved, March 26, 1790
~~~~~~~~~~
From my "friend" Jay :)
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Learn to Read

Gridley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:

You decide:
:)
Ok I will. He's a natural born citizen. Amazingly enough every court in the country agrees with me
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Apparently Orly needs help paying the court fees. I guess her dental practice must be as big of a failure as all her court filings.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
Here's another instance were stupidity reigns! Now the Birthers are saying President Obama wasn't born in Kenya but to some guy by the name of Franklin Marshall. I can't wait until Donald Trump starts ranting about this 'Revelation'.

Just proves 4 years of being in a psychedelic induced coma has done NOTHING to bring these fools out of their flashbacks to Purple Microdot and Window Pane flash backs.
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Are you serious? The link to the Ninth Circuit take you to a front end requiring a logon and password. The second one take my browser to that Blowhard Ortiz webpage (with a bunch of broken links. I personally won't be breaking any federal laws trying to access something I'm prohibited from.

I think you're just another goof that's gone over the edge. If the US House of Representatives won't take up the case, John McCain (proven sore loser) or Mitt Romney why in the hell would anyone waste the time believing some nut case like that Ortiz woman?

Face it, it's 4 years later and soon to be a second term with the same guy as President. If you can't handle that relocate to the Bikini Atoll.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The United States Attorney General in 1873 ruled the word “jurisdiction” under the Fourteenth Amendment to mean:
The word “jurisdiction” must be understood to mean absolute and complete jurisdiction, such as the United States had over its citizens before the adoption of this amendment… Aliens, among whom are persons born here and naturalized abroad, dwelling or being in this country, are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States only to a limited extent. Political and military rights and duties do not pertain to them.(14 Op. Atty-Gen. 300.)
Of course, I doubt he ever understood the "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", but he did have part of it right.
You can't have complete jurisdiction,if you are born under the jurisdiction of another nation, who knows where you will go and what influence will place upon you.
Why do birfoons quite opinions that do not support their fantasies?

Is it because they don't read the opinions or because they simply cannot comprehend the English language?

In the above-cited opinion, the Attorney General, George H. Williams, stated that for a person born in the United States to become an alien, he would need to become naturalized in a foreign country.

<><><>< ><>

Incidentally, he was not addressing who is or is not born a US citizen, but rather the question of how one may re-acquire US citizenship after renouncing US citizenship and becoming a citizen of a foreign power. As such the birfoon is on the wrong page, as usual. The AG's opinion is not binding, and he certainly did not "rule" anything whatsoever. Had he been acting as a judge in writing his opinion, the opinion would not have been a holding in relation to who is born a citizen but rather dictum.

In other words, Play Law simply doesn't work. Play Judge Dale needs to put his toys away and grow up.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The subpoena is worthless. A subpoena is never "granted" but issued by clerk of the court.

Moreover, the subpoena is defected since under District Of Columbia, Superor court Civil Procedure Rules, the party requesting the subpoena which requires delivery of documents outside of Washington D.C. and in this case the delivery of documents to Orly's office in California, the requesting party neeeds to file an application and in this case there is no indication that such application was filed.

District of Columbia, Superior Court rules which set forths requirements of a subpoena provides in relevant part:

Rule 45(b)(2) Subpoena:

Subject to the provisions of clause (ii) of subparagraph (c)(3)(A) of this Rule, a subpoena for a hearing or trial may be served at any place within the District of Columbia, or at any place without the District of Columbia that is within 25 miles of the place of the hearing or trial; a subpoena for a deposition, production, or inspection may be served at any place which is within the District of Columbia or within 25 miles of the District of Columbia. When an applicable statute provides therefor, the Court upon PROPER APPLICATION AND CAUSE SHOWN may authorize the service of a subpoena at any other place. A subpoena directed to a witness in a foreign country who is a national or resident of the United States shall issue under the circumstances and in the manner and be served as provided in Title 28 U.S.C.§ 1783.

Did you know that Orly tried to subpoena the same college previously in a California court and was sanctioned $4000 in attorney fees

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,378
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,080,390
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 29 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search