BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,821 - 115,840 of 175,066 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
uglytoadk
36 Fans
10:42 AM on 10/16/2012
In my life time I have observed at the poling places in United States on election day many violations of election laws and even made formal complaints to the State Ethic Commettee to no avail on those infractions. Our news media should not be critizing the elections in other countries until we prefect our own elections of public officials
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/russ...
Night ...
A birfoon’s unsupported comment on a blog proves only that the birfoon has a very vivid imagination AL. Why do you post such nonsense?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
One more ...
MSNBC Battles 'Pro-Obama' Label Heading Into President's Second Term
NEW YORK –- MSNBC President Phil Griffin labels his network's sensibility as progressive, but the cable news channel could also be described these days as simply pro-Obama.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/msnb...
I thought everyone knew MSNBC is a progressive network AL. Do you suppose had Romney made a few appearances on MSNBC instead of spending all his time on FOX he could have maybe broadened his appeal? I say no what say you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Both New Orleans and NY/NJ were hit awfully hard, Rogue. It's your notion that this is just a matter of one wanting more than the other? Compare the populations of N.O. and NY/NJ, and the number of structures affected. That may give you an inkling of why the financial burden may be higher up north. Add inflation of atg least 20% since New Orleans.
As to wasted aid and scams, why don't you query Halliburton. According to Vanity Fair, over $1.2 billion are still unaccounted for. Oh, you can't really ask them, now can you? Halliburton has relocated to Saudi Arabia. Wonder why?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Vanity Fair, THE GOVERNMENT can not account for $1.2 B. Every contractor must submit an itemized bill which is subject to arbitration. The government can not pay off on anything that is documented.
A lot of money was given to local Iraqi governments in hopes they will be our friends. But they are only our friends while we are giving them money.
Halliburton relocated to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates for several reasons one of which is lower corporate taxes and the next is they are an INTERNATIONAL oil services company and they have many customers in that area. And there is perhaps another reason is they can not be frog marched into Congress by you Democrats.
How many times has Congress investigated price fixing by oil companies? How many times have they found evidence of price fixing? Ah, never with American companies. But OPEC does fix the price of oil and they control over 50% of all exported oil.
Isn't it funny how you can just mention Halliburton and the Libtards start to spit blood and only because ...... Dick Cheney had been the CEO when ..... Bill Clinton was president. You do know that Bill Clinton had open contracts no-bid with Halliburton and that Obama also currently has open NO-BID contracts with Halliburton????

Obama’s mounting hypocrisy
The only thing that has changed in Washington is the price tag

......Mr. Obama explicitly stated that he would not tolerate such practices.“I will finally end the abuse of no-bid contracts once and for all,” he thundered to a Grand Rapids, Mich., audience on Oct. 2, 2008.“The days of sweetheart deals for Halliburton will be over when I’m in the White House.” After becoming president, Mr. Obama continued the attack and promised on March 4 to “end unnecessary no-bid and cost-plus contracts.… In some cases, contracts are awarded without competition.… And that’s completely unacceptable.”
That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

rider wrote:
Washington Post (blog) &#8206;- 3 hours ago
Former congressman Dick Armey has quit FreedomWorks, the conservative ... 30, resigning from the group, as first reported by Mother Jones
It looks like FreedomWorks was moving to far to the the Libertarian way of thinking for Dick Armey.

Dick Armey quits FreedomWorks
Posted by Rachel Weiner on December 3, 2012

In recent months, the group has pushed reporters to speak with Kibbe — an economist from the libertarian wing of the GOP – over Armey.
“The top management team of FreedomWorks was taking a direction I thought was unproductive, and I thought it was time to move on with my life,” Armey told Mother Jones.“At this point, I don’t want to get into the details. I just want to go on with my life.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
you know, the birth certificate doesn't look 52 years old. it isn't aged. like in the movie schindler's list? the work papers?

he aged the document. the birth certificate doesn't show a bit of age from the .gif
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Question, how many people on food stamps have $800 cash in a $200 wallet in a $400 purse? I thought so!!!
The say the average waste and fraud in the private sector is about 15% but in government it is about 30%. And you want me to pay for taz?
MISSING:$400 PURSE HOLDING $800 CASH, PLUS FOOD STAMP CARDS
By: John Hayward
A woman said she noticed her purse missing from her car just before 5 P.M. Sunday. The car was parked at her residence on Hornet Drive. The woman said the car had been locked, and the purse was in the back seat.
The purse was valued at $400, her wallet was valued at $200, and she said there was $800 cash in the purse, according to the police report. Also missing were the woman’s food stamp cards.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/07/missing ...
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why is the original article not to be found on-line anywhere?
You're so right and it's what I've already said. Rogue can't resist a hate headline, a headline that promotes his jaundiced views of people he can't stand. There is no substance to that story, obviously invented and concocted by extreme right-wingers who conveniently bypass corporate welfare, a kind of welfare that dwarfs the one handed to low or no-wage earners. That Rogue would reproduce such an item without first verifying its authenticity is typical of a hate story he just can't turn down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I wonder if this Libtard will sue West Point?

West Pointer Quits Over Proselytizing; Dec 04, 2012

A West Point cadet slated to graduate this year will instead be heading home without a degree after resigning to make a point about religious proselytizing at the acclaimed military academy.
Instead of a degree and commission, in fact, Blake Page could be going back to Minnesota with a bill to reimburse the government hundreds of thousands of dollars for tuition, he said.
“There’s a lot on the line here for me, but I can’t take this … anymore,” Cadet Blake Page said in a telephone interview today.“The officers here have blown me off. They don’t want to do the right thing.”
At West Point, the former Army enlisted man became a leader in cadet efforts to end illegal Christian proselytizing at the academy and favoritism shown by faculty and administrators toward Christians. Page is president of the West Point Secular Student Alliance.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/12/04...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!! Try drafting a visiting alien, then you will see where their allegiance are, the same please as they were when entering the custom's gate, outside this country.
Puss, you are real funny tonite, per US law! LMAOOO!!!!
Irrelevant. Local allegiance is a legal obligation. Under law the alien owes local allegiance to the host country. That's the way it is in every country throughout the world. Denial of reality is not a very effective approach. Maybe you would be happier if you simply make believe Mitt is in the White House in black face.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish.
Other classes of aliens (not born within the limits of the US) in the US owe local allegiance to the US while here, per US law. If they pay taxes, that doesn't make them citizens.
Indians in 1866 (born within the limits of the US) would have been considered citizens if taxed, as persons born under the jurisdiction -- subject to US law.
Grow up. It's US law that counts, not Play Law.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>of course he wasn't a visiting alien when his father left, he was an resident alien, that never took the time to be naturalized.
Play law doesn't count.

Sorry child.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Question, how many people on food stamps have $800 cash in a $200 wallet in a $400 purse? I thought so!!!
The say the average waste and fraud in the private sector is about 15% but in government it is about 30%. And you want me to pay for taz?
MISSING:$400 PURSE HOLDING $800 CASH, PLUS FOOD STAMP CARDS
By: John Hayward
A woman said she noticed her purse missing from her car just before 5 P.M. Sunday. The car was parked at her residence on Hornet Drive. The woman said the car had been locked, and the purse was in the back seat.
The purse was valued at $400, her wallet was valued at $200, and she said there was $800 cash in the purse, according to the police report. Also missing were the woman’s food stamp cards.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/07/missing ...
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
You're so right and it's what I've already said. Rogue can't resist a hate headline, a headline that promotes his jaundiced views of people he can't stand. There is no substance to that story, obviously invented and concocted by extreme right-wingers who conveniently bypass corporate welfare, a kind of welfare that dwarfs the one handed to low or no-wage earners. That Rogue would reproduce such an item without first verifying its authenticity is typical of a hate story he just can't turn down.
Two points, if it is a fraud, Snopes would carry it. Next, I feel the same way about corporate welfare but that does not seem to bother Jacques because, AGAIN, he makes a claim that I support corporate welfare.
I am a FISCAL Conservative!!! We need to stop corporate welfare and reduce business taxes.
I also want to do away with the EPA, OSHA, Dept of Labor, Dept.of Energy and the Dept of Education.
By the way, what part of our Constitution give the right of the Federal Government to intrude of State run schools?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Puss, being born a citizen of another nation! Hell, he could have been born in the "Oval Office" and still not be born a citizen of the US, that is what the phrase,"and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the Constitution, was created for, you know "no foreign influence", per John Jay.
Play Law pronouncements and $1.25 can get you a ride on the bus.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Both New Orleans and NY/NJ were hit awfully hard, Rogue. It's your notion that this is just a matter of one wanting more than the other? Compare the populations of N.O. and NY/NJ, and the number of structures affected. That may give you an inkling of why the financial burden may be higher up north. Add inflation of atg least 20% since New Orleans.
As to wasted aid and scams, why don't you query Halliburton. According to Vanity Fair, over $1.2 billion are still unaccounted for. Oh, you can't really ask them, now can you? Halliburton has relocated to Saudi Arabia. Wonder why?
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how you can just mention Halliburton and the Libtards start to spit blood and only because ...... Dick Cheney had been the CEO when ..... Bill Clinton was president. You do know that Bill Clinton had open contracts no-bid with Halliburton and that Obama also currently has open NO-BID contracts with Halliburton????
Obama’s mounting hypocrisy
The only thing that has changed in Washington is the price tag
......Mr. Obama explicitly stated that he would not tolerate such practices.“I will finally end the abuse of no-bid contracts once and for all,” he thundered to a Grand Rapids, Mich., audience on Oct. 2, 2008.“The days of sweetheart deals for Halliburton will be over when I’m in the White House.” After becoming president, Mr. Obama continued the attack and promised on March 4 to “end unnecessary no-bid and cost-plus contracts.… In some cases, contracts are awarded without competition.… And that’s completely unacceptable.”
That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Halliburton is a rogue company with many spooky subsidiaries that were protected against legal pursuits by the GWB govt, and could be a factor in the hushed resignation of the Attorney General.

Bill Clinton had open no-bid contracts with Halliburton? Care to name a few, and the source please? If source is WND .com or FoxNews.com , forget it.

KBR : Source, please. Oh, thought Halliburton had moved its HQ to Kuwait or some other Arab country because its interests were in that region. Suuuuuure. The US military is now giving foreign firms sensitive military contracts? Well, well. When is Exxon moving its HQ to the Middle East, Rogue, seeing as its main oil business if over there? And if true, the govt is launching a suit against KBR, no? Isn't that what you'd want and what should be done? How do you fault the administration on this?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The United States Attorney General in 1873 ruled the word “jurisdiction” under the Fourteenth Amendment to mean:
The word “jurisdiction” must be understood to mean absolute and complete jurisdiction, such as the United States had over its citizens before the adoption of this amendment… Aliens, among whom are persons born here and naturalized abroad, dwelling or being in this country, are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States only to a limited extent. Political and military rights and duties do not pertain to them.(14 Op. Atty-Gen. 300.)
Of course, I doubt he ever understood the "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", but he did have part of it right.
You can't have complete jurisdiction,if you are born under the jurisdiction of another nation, who knows where you will go and what influence will place upon you.
UR going in circles. Chase was not talking about persons born in the United States.

Grow up. UR on the wrong page.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, go look up the definition of resident alien.(Must be born beyond the limits of the US. Moron.)

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>in your wildest dreams.
Parallel dimension as understood now, Alice could have been in Wonderland!
No such thing as natural allegiance, allegiance has to be taught, Obama missed the boat on that one.
Again, Play Law doesn't count except in your play room.

C.f., W.L. Hill, 21:2 The Doctrine of Natural Allegiance, 66-69 (1873).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Law doesn't count, loser.
Born in the US: no foreign influence. Natural allegiance: US
Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Two points, if it is a fraud, Snopes would carry it. Next, I feel the same way about corporate welfare but that does not seem to bother Jacques because, AGAIN, he makes a claim that I support corporate welfare.
I am a FISCAL Conservative!!! We need to stop corporate welfare and reduce business taxes.
I also want to do away with the EPA, OSHA, Dept of Labor, Dept.of Energy and the Dept of Education.
By the way, what part of our Constitution give the right of the Federal Government to intrude of State run schools?
Simple question, Rogue. Who valued the purse at $400 and the wallet at $200? I notice they don't mention the kind of car, that would be too easily debunked, no? There is no source to that story, just an "I heard"...

One last thing. What should be targeted first, corporate welfare or individual welfare fraud?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Mr. Obama was not born subject to the jurisdict, therof. At the moiment of his bith he was a citizen of his father's nation, since his father was not a citizen of the US.(Ref. Civil Rights Act of 1866/14th Amendment)
UR a riot. Not one person born in the US of aliens was denied citizenship according to the Civil Rights Act. Apparently BirfoonBoy believes no one in Congress understood the law they passed.

Grow up.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You can't dilute any of my post by responding with "Play Law"!
Puss, you are a loser, as stated by the US Constitution. So, STFU!!!
You cannot deny reality by making believe it doesn't exist, unless you live in a rubber room.

Play Law doesn't count.

jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
Black's Law Dictionary (9th ed. 2009).

Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.

The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
E. de Vattel
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dr Jekyll wrote:
<quoted text>I know it has been defined by many, but in the Ark case, it said that Ark was just as much a citizen, as a Natural Born Citizen. It looks like the court knew what a Natural Born Citizen was. Could it have been as Jay described, one without any foreign influence.
The Ark case was right. The meaning of Natural Born really does come from the common law as the historical record of the writings of American leaders at the time shows. There are NO examples of the writers of the Constitution using the term Natural Born to refer to parents, and many examples of them using the term Natural Born just the way that it was in the common law.(And that includes John Jay). And there are several examples of other American writers at the time using the term Natural Born Citizen just the way that Natural Born was used in the common law.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, and all persons born subject to any foreign power.
The only persons born in the USA who are subject to any foreign power are the children of foreign diplomats. Everyone else born in the USA is subject to the USA.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thank you for clarifying what allegiance visiting aliens are under! See I told you aliens are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, only local laws, according to you.
Sr. owed the US nothing, his son was born subject to his country of origin.
ALL aliens in the USA are subject to the USA except for foreign diplomats. Legally we could draft foreigners who are visiting. We chose not to. They would not be very good soldiers, but we could. During wars, foreigners in a country are what they call "interned," which means that they seized and put into camps. Not a nice thing to do, but we have done it and so did Britain. That is because foreigners in the country, like residents of the country and citizens of the country are SUBJECT TO THE COUNTRY.

The only one in the country who is not subject to the country are foreign diplomats and their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min truth slayer 1,866
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr XYZ 1,083,049
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 5 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000