BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
115,801 - 115,820 of 176,866 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Mr Hyde wrote:
<quoted text>That is a stupid effing answer! What are you a freaking moron!
That effing SOB would kill me!!!
Not good! You know Dale is just! He will give you "Last Rites"!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mr Hyde wrote:
<quoted text>That is a stupid effing answer! What are you a freaking moron!
That effing SOB would kill me!!!
With a perpetual motion killing machine?
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign influence ...
Born of a "foreigner"
Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was "Kenyan" ...:)
In case you didn't know it ...
That's who the BIG 0 claims ...
his father IS!
Me ... I dunno :)
IF not, he has committed FRAUD on the American people!
On TOP of EVERYthing else !!!
==========
GUIDELINE B: FOREIGN INFLUENCE
6. The Concern. Foreign contacts and interests may be a security concern if the individual has divided loyalties or foreign financial interests, may be manipulated or induced to help a foreign person, group, organization, or government in a way that is not in U.S. interests, or is vulnerable to pressure or coercioon by any foreign interest. Adjudication under this Guideline can and should consider the identity of the foreign country in which the foreign contact or financial interest is located, including, but not limited to, such considerations as whether the foreign country is known to target United States citizens to obtain protected information and/or is associated with a risk of terrorism.
7. Conditions that could raise a security concern and may be disqualifying include:
(a) contact with a foreign family member, business or professional associate, friend, or other person who is a citizen of or resident in a foreign country if that contact creates a heightened risk of foreign exploitation, inducement, manipulation, pressure, or coercion;
(b) connections to a foreign person, group, government, or country that create a potential conflict of interest between the individual's obligation to protect sensitive information or technology and the individual's desire to help a foreign person, group, or country by providing that information;
(c) counterintelligence information, that may be classified, indicates that the individual's access to protected information may involve unacceptable risk to national security;
(d) sharing living quarters with a person or persons, regardless of citizenship status, if that relationship creates a heightened risk of foreign inducement, manipulation, pressure, or coercion;
(e) a substantial business, financial, or property interest in a foreign country, or in any foreign-owned or foreign-operated business, which could subject the individual to heightened risk of foreign influence or exploitation;
(f) failure to report, when required, association with a foreign national;
(g) unauthorized association with a suspected or known agent, associate, or employee of a foreign intelligence service;
(h) indications that representatives or nationals from a foreign country are acting to increase the vulnerability of the individual to possible future exploitation, inducement, manipulation, pressure, or coercion;
(i) conduct, especially while traveling outside the U.S., which may make the individual vulnerable to exploitation, pressure, or coercion by a foreign person, group, government, or country.
8. Conditions that could mitigate security concerns include:
(a) the nature of the relationships with foreign persons, the country in which these persons are located, or the positions or activities of those persons in that country are such that it is unlikely the individual will be placed in a position of having to choose between the interests of a foreign individual, group, organization, or government and the interests of the U.S.;
MORE: Under Adjudicative Guidelines
http://www.clearancejobs.com/cleared-news/54/...
well, looks like that SOB Dale might know something.
Dr Jekyll

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>With a perpetual motion killing machine?
Yes, can you imagine being stretched through 14 galaxies.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

enuff fun, for tonite!
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Washington Post (blog) &#8206;- 3 hours ago
Former congressman Dick Armey has quit FreedomWorks, the conservative ... 30, resigning from the group, as first reported by Mother Jones
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

www.motherjones.com/.../dick-armey-resigns-fr... +1'd this publicly. Undo
5 hours ago – Dick Armey, the folksy conservative leader, has resigned as chairman of FreedomWorks, one of the main political outfits of the conservative ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Obama Re-Elected by Illiterate Society Says Russian Newspaper
November 27, 2012

Pravda is the most popular Russian newspaper in their country. In a recent article, it stated:

“Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.”
If you want to see what America will be like in the near future, just look at the former Soviet Union before Glasnost and the influence of western culture. Look at the bleak images of people standing in line, hoping to be able to get a loaf of bread and some milk. Look at the factories and sweat shops and at the same time notice how few small stores there are. Look at their entertainment which consisted of a few state run television and radio stations. Look at the loss of all personal freedoms and dignity. Look at a people that are depressed because they are oppressed and you will be seeing us in the not too distant future.
Yeah, I have to agree. Obama was re-elected by a truly illiterate society.

MORE:
http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/11/obama-re-...

Bobseeks • 7 days ago &#8722;
Illiterates yes, but also moochers, perverts, union slugs and thugs, liars, murderers, and every form of toxic human waste. Pravda means "truth" if I remember right. During the cold war, Pravda was synonymous with lies, but today it has more truth than all the useful idiots and fellow travelers of the media in the US.
131 •Reply•Share ›

washington22 Bobseeks • 7 days ago
Your estimation mirrors mine, Bob. Liberals are scum sucking perverts, unintelligent and dangerous. Their minds are warped and they are warping our children. I get very defeated and my mind asks me why we have to tolerate their ignorance, which is growing. Only by the grace of God are we going to defeat these "other-Americans". Our battle is in our own land against our unGodly brothers and sisters. They have walked away from God and our Constitution, as was witnessed at their recent convention. God have mercy on us..........

^_~
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
Ok then. Fly a troop carrier to Niarobi and pick up more of these guys. They are smart

and hard working. America needs more people like this.

Get going on it..
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mr Hyde wrote:
If I wanted to reduce the population of the blacks, I would just drop a few big boobed white girl in your hood, with AIDS! Think about it!
Too late, they are already there.. but no wants to have them.

The black women are much more attractive and sexy.

Back to square one with your plan.

Put that aids-infested-big-boobed woman in a white trailer park. That's who needs to be reduced.

and maybe you live there...
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama Re-Elected by Illiterate Society Says Russian Newspaper
November 27, 2012
Pravda is the most popular Russian newspaper in their country. In a recent article, it stated:
“Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.”
If you want to see what America will be like in the near future, just look at the former Soviet Union before Glasnost and the influence of western culture. Look at the bleak images of people standing in line, hoping to be able to get a loaf of bread and some milk. Look at the factories and sweat shops and at the same time notice how few small stores there are. Look at their entertainment which consisted of a few state run television and radio stations. Look at the loss of all personal freedoms and dignity. Look at a people that are depressed because they are oppressed and you will be seeing us in the not too distant future.
Yeah, I have to agree. Obama was re-elected by a truly illiterate society.
MORE:
http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/11/obama-re-...
Bobseeks • 7 days ago &#8722;
Illiterates yes, but also moochers, perverts, union slugs and thugs, liars, murderers, and every form of toxic human waste. Pravda means "truth" if I remember right. During the cold war, Pravda was synonymous with lies, but today it has more truth than all the useful idiots and fellow travelers of the media in the US.
131 •Reply•Share ›
washington22 Bobseeks • 7 days ago
Your estimation mirrors mine, Bob. Liberals are scum sucking perverts, unintelligent and dangerous. Their minds are warped and they are warping our children. I get very defeated and my mind asks me why we have to tolerate their ignorance, which is growing. Only by the grace of God are we going to defeat these "other-Americans". Our battle is in our own land against our unGodly brothers and sisters. They have walked away from God and our Constitution, as was witnessed at their recent convention. God have mercy on us..........
^_~
You right-wingers really have made a switch!! You believe Pravda???

Now you are quoting PRAVDA as truthful media. Yes, it and Fox are exactly the same.

Your source of news, ideas, inspiration, and talking points.

You will soon be kissing Russian butt.too. Maybe you can vote for Putin somehow. He's another
political big-time-thief. You like these kind of people.

and you are complaining about Liberals...... You are the looniest people on the planet..
Thankfully your hero lost the election. America was saved from your lunacy.
Just me

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A citizen, Yes!
NOT a "natural born" one.
IF they NEVER naturalized BEFORE he was born !!!
Therefore NOT eligible to BE president!
Just like Marco Rubio :)
Bzzzzzzz. Wrong. He isn't a naturalized citizen which makes his citizenship fall under the natural born category. Can't you ever get anything right?
Just me

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me
about
My ABILITY
to
ANNOY
Complete
STRANGERS ;~)
...and NOT become
"their" clone ...^_~
Is that all you have to offer your fellow human beings? If so, that's rather pathetic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
You right-wingers really have made a switch!! You believe Pravda???
Now you are quoting PRAVDA as truthful media. Yes, it and Fox are exactly the same.
Your source of news, ideas, inspiration, and talking points.
You will soon be kissing Russian butt.too. Maybe you can vote for Putin somehow. He's another
political big-time-thief. You like these kind of people.
and you are complaining about Liberals...... You are the looniest people on the planet..
Thankfully your hero lost the election. America was saved from your lunacy.
Do "you" have a 'problem' with the TRUTH ???
No matter WHERE it comes FROM !!!

Progressive media claims they'll be 'tougher' on Obama now...
On Sunday, Politico's media reporter, Dylan Byers, set out in search of an answer to that question, not regarding MSNBC specifically but "progressive media" generally. Here's the crux of what he found:

"For the better part of four years, progressive media has had President Barack Obama's back.

"Now that he's won re-election, it is faced with a choice: Should the left continue always to play the loyal attack dog against the GOP, blaming the opposition at all hours of the news cycle for intransigence? Or, should it redirect some of that energy on the president, holding him to his promises and encouraging him to be a more outspoken champion of liberal causes?

"Already, there are rumblings of change.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Progressive-...
Just me

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Question, how many people on food stamps have $800 cash in a $200 wallet in a $400 purse? I thought so!!!
The say the average waste and fraud in the private sector is about 15% but in government it is about 30%. And you want me to pay for taz?
MISSING:$400 PURSE HOLDING $800 CASH, PLUS FOOD STAMP CARDS
By: John Hayward
A woman said she noticed her purse missing from her car just before 5 P.M. Sunday. The car was parked at her residence on Hornet Drive. The woman said the car had been locked, and the purse was in the back seat.
The purse was valued at $400, her wallet was valued at $200, and she said there was $800 cash in the purse, according to the police report. Also missing were the woman’s food stamp cards.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/07/missing...
Rogue, why is the original article not to be found on-line anywhere?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why is the original article not to be found on-line anywhere?
>>>-->> http://www.theburningplatform.com/...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Today's Blood Boiler:$400 Purse Holding $800 Cash, Plus Food Stamp Cards Goes Missing
Don't get me started...

Via John Hayward at Human Events:
A traveling friend sent me an item clipped from a Georgia newspaper that reads, in its entirety:

A woman said she noticed her purse missing from her car just before 5 P.M. Sunday. The car was parked at her residence on Hornet Drive. The woman said the car had been locked, and the purse was in the back seat.

The purse was valued at $400, her wallet was valued at $200, and she said there was $800 cash in the purse, according to the police report. Also missing were the woman’s food stamp cards.

(Emphasis mine.) The sad part is that the food stamp cards were probably worth more than the purse, wallet, and cash.

It bears repeating, as both a critique and a warning of things to come, that the great project of the American Left involves teaching the middle class to think of itself as “poor.” That way, they’ll vote themselves into servitude. The impoverished mind has no use for talk of economic liberty. It values “hope,” which is passive and servile, over “opportunity.”

Larry Wright said...
It took a few days to get an answer but this story was in fact printed in the New Brunswick, Georgia newspaper on April 3rd, according to a reporter who works there.

I found this by searching for the term 'Hornet Drive' which was mentioned in the article. New Brunswick, Georgia popped up. I looked for New Brunswick newspapers. I found one but I couldn't access the archives without a paid subscription so I found the Editor and Reporter email addresses. The first one I emailed, the local editor ignored my request, but the reporter,
Louie Brogdon replied to me today:

----------
Mr. Wright,

The story ran as a crime brief in our paper on April 3.

The complete listing follows.

Regards,
—Louie
----------

To the people who are who are passing this story around:

You could have easily done what I did to confirm something is factual before forwarding or re-posting it. There's enough crap on the internet without adding unsubstantiated rumor.

May 11, 2012 4:34 PM
Larry Wright said...
Better yet, someone posted a scan of the article

http://www.theburningplatform.com/...

May 11, 2012 4:41 PM

http://www.bluegrasspundit.com/2012/05/shocki...
==========
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THE TRUTH

“Eyes blinded by the fog of things
cannot see truth.
Ears deafened by the din of things
cannot hear truth.
Brains bewildered by the whirl of things
cannot think truth.
Hearts deadened by the weight of things
cannot feel truth.
Throats choked by the dust of things
cannot speak truth.”
&#8213; Harald Bell Wright – The Uncrowned King

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Communist Victory Amerika
By Xavier Lerma
Russia in their presidential elections had cameras in every voting station. Anyone could log in and see it. I did it myself. 600,000 Russians volunteered to monitor the Presidential Elections Online. ID and Russian language only was required. Paper ballots avoided fraud. Electronic voting in Amerika is a joke. Foreign observers were accepted in Russia and rejected in Communist Amerika. Any Russian could sign up to volunteer to watch out for voter fraud in person. In the end the election reflected the opinion polls from dozens of independent sources in Russia. Putin was the most popular and he was elected.
Sounds like a winner AL. Why don’t you arrange a birfoon trek to Russia? It would appear that everyone except you knows that Russia is notorious for their rigged elections.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/russ...

“After widespread reports of fraud in a December parliamentary election, all polling stations were equipped with web cameras. Even so, observers say some election officials still manage to slip in wads of ballots. A video from a polling station in the southern Krasnodar region shows an election official taking a pile of ballots from a desk and putting them into the ballot box.

In the Tula region, the opposition Yabloko party said election officials broke the finger of a Yabloko representative as she tried to prevent ballot stuffing”
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a winner AL. Why don’t you arrange a birfoon trek to Russia? It would appear that everyone except you knows that Russia is notorious for their rigged elections.
“After widespread reports of fraud in a December parliamentary election, all polling stations were equipped with web cameras. Even so, observers say some election officials still manage to slip in wads of ballots. A video from a polling station in the southern Krasnodar region shows an election official taking a pile of ballots from a desk and putting them into the ballot box.
In the Tula region, the opposition Yabloko party said election officials broke the finger of a Yabloko representative as she tried to prevent ballot stuffing”
uglytoadk
36 Fans
10:42 AM on 10/16/2012
In my life time I have observed at the poling places in United States on election day many violations of election laws and even made formal complaints to the State Ethic Commettee to no avail on those infractions. Our news media should not be critizing the elections in other countries until we prefect our own elections of public officials

Night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One more ...

MSNBC Battles 'Pro-Obama' Label Heading Into President's Second Term

NEW YORK –- MSNBC President Phil Griffin labels his network's sensibility as progressive, but the cable news channel could also be described these days as simply pro-Obama.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/msnb...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Mitch McConnell’s idea Mr. Lairs. Are you calling McConnell an idiot?
“The leader, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, said a bipartisan budget-cutting deal is probably out of reach, making it unlikely that Republicans would approve an increase in the government’s debt limit by Aug. 2. To prevent default, he proposed that Congress in effect empower Mr. Obama to raise the government’s borrowing limit without its prior approval of offsetting cuts in spending”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/13/us/politics...
Obama is seeking to implement his policies Mr. Liars not Mitt Romney’s. As hard as it may be for you to accept, Mitt actually did lose the election.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the actual letter popsicle!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2...
What does today’s letter have to do with what McConnell said last year Mr. Liars? And where in the letter is the notion even addressed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,096,586
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 26 min Sinatra 291
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min gcaveman1 46,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Valerie 97,845
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,303
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,738
Amy 8-22 5 hr Kuuipo 12

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000